The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 17-11-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sgslave93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi Everyone, been awhile since i've written my last review.

Just had a double domme session with OMM (Ou Mei Mei) & her friend (Older Milf). I Opted for a 2 hour timeslot session with 2 of them. Do note they provide half day sessions as well for regulars/2nd time with omm.

When i entered the door, was greeted by OMM in a fishnet outfit with her hairy pussy showing, her friend was in a latex/corset outfit both wearing high heels. OMM heels was those with spikes.

Immediately i was collared and leashed, made to kneel down with omm making me kiss her feet while her friend step on my head.

They dragged me to the sofa where i was made to kneel in front of them, omm making me lick her heels while her friend was slapping me and kicking my balls.
I was then made to lie flat on the floor with both of them using me as a floor rug and omm spitting on my face.

Omm is really extremely kinky and love to torture you and push your limits.
She stood up squatted over my face and asked me to smell her pussy and ass. Next thing i knew, she peed a little into my mouth and i was caught off guard, but i was forced to swallow.
She then aimed her ass on my nose and squeeze out a small piece of chocolate on my nose. She was laughing non stop while her friend was happily smacking my dick and stepping on it.

I was in total heaven. 2 ladies laughing at my pitiful look.

All kinds of toys was on the sofa, i was being whipped/smack by both of them, spitted on and slapped non stop.
Omm wiped the chocolate off my nose and forced it into my mouth.

Omm then told me, she held it in for 1 whole day already and she needs to go. She asked me firmly if i was ready to be her toilet. Next thing i knew i was leashed to the toilet and she squatted over my face and just went at it.

It lasted at least for 10mins and it was non stop till my entire face was covered with her chocolate. But she wasn't happy yet, she then asked her friend to squat over my body and dick and went at it also. Omm was stepping on my chocolate covered face while her friend was jerking me off.

It was total bliss being humiliated like that by 2 dommes. Shot out a happy man.

Washed up, and rest for 15mins before round 2
Old 17-11-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Round 2*

After im cleaned up and everything was cleaned. They went back out to the living room to eat some fruits.

Being the slave that i am, they fed me fruits after spitting it on the floor and i happily eat it all up. Lots of talking down from both of them, i was made to lick all their shoes clean while they were teasing my dick and slapping my balls.

Next we went back to the room to begin actual round 2. Was made to position doggy on the bed, and her friend was lubbing her strap-on and i knew what was coming. Without warning it was in my ass, and omm was sitting on my back.
Omm then moved and got in front of me with her pussy aimed at my face.
Getting pegged from the back and being made to worship pussy at the same time was something so enjoyable that i wished it lasted longer.

After pegging they flip me around and took turns to facesit me. While one was facesitting me, other was torturing my cock and nipples.

Closing in to the finale, Omm went back to sit on my face and she said i still have some chocolate, open up your filthy mouth. It entered straight into my mouth and she didnt get up. Basically locking me in place with her chocolate in my mouth. She didnt let me swallow it forcing me to just keep it in my mouth.

Her friend then grab a condom, and there it was the best experience ever. Chocolate in my mouth, sadistic omm sitting her ass on my ass with her chocolate in my mouth while her friend was riding on my dick. Both talking dirty to me while all these are happening.

Within minutes i came and we washed up.

And Yes her friend provides full sexual services (Different price)

They are trying to host more double domme sessions so do reach out to OMM

Omm wechat id - crr20130221

Pricing wise enquire with them directly.

Do note they wont accept request if you're not in their database.

When you add omm do include your phone number and type "xiao gou" behind so she will know its true forum and not random people.
Old 19-11-2022, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pricing wise enquire with them directly.

Do note they wont accept request if you're not in their database.

When you add omm do include your phone number and type "xiao gou" behind so she will know its true forum and not random people.[/QUOTE]

damn after reading your report makes me want to look for her again later to try a double dom session but she can really produce lots of chocolate which can be quite scary given her ultra dominatrix nature. Can imagine given her reputation she will force it on you as she would not want to “ lose face “ in the presense of another dominatrix. By the way how did the other dominatrix look like and roughly how old?
Old 19-11-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

So sorry for those people trying to add OMM via wechat.
She said please send her a message instead

OMM - 86831444

Do note she have to check with their database before she will accept.

She accept all races but you have to inform her what you want using google translate, or send a video reference for her.
Old 19-11-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has any idea about what happened between Roxy and sierra?
Old 20-11-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
SubwayEatFresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fellow Samster PMed me, and the saga arose in part of the conversation, the following is what I told him, as I did speak to Roxy personally, and Lexi vouched for it on the spot.

Roxy did tell me what happened, it is rather personal, so if you want to know full details I am not at liberty to disclose but what I can say is Sierra was never her protege, she was just one of the girls Roxy ropes in for subs who want more girls present in exchange for a small token amount. Roxy has emphasised heavily that her friends are not Dommes, this is clearly understood and the expectations are set for everyone involved, Sierra did something horrific to Roxy. Something that was really, well I can't even say backstabbing suffices. While Roxy was suffering, Sierra took her things, used her name without Roxy's permission as credibility to win subs over, apparently it seems she scammed them (i heard this from fellow kinksters, not Roxy per se, one guy even tweeted her that she owed him money, but she deleted and blocked him), not a good service provider overall. There is a fair reason why the other Dommes and other girls in Roxy's club all dislike Sierra. Especially when Roxy wasn't in the picture at all during that point in time, must say something about Sierra. In contrast, Roxy's friends are all very nice and open minded girls, I have met most of them, gathering from here, a green flag that Roxy is surrounded by many of such people.

Roxy does not even blame Sierra for what she did, although I feel Sierra is definitely at fault, you got your friend in serious, serious trouble and then steal her stuff and her business. Very heinous.
Old 20-11-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

To add on, I am also saying this with the effect of warning fellow kinksters, I have heard that service subs who have fetishes to clean homes for free, have steered clear from her, because there are a lot of medicine blister packs (don't take my word for it but we do not know for sure if they may be drugs of some sort), and cough syrup bottles strewn around.

Imo a normal person would not behave in such fashion. Probably that's why that service sub stopped for his own safety. I would not return for face-sitting, because thinking back indeed there were loose pills around. I don't know about what kind of involvement she may have in her personal life given these clues. I would stay far away.

Last edited by SubwayEatFresh; 20-11-2022 at 02:51 AM.
Old 20-11-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xxaannb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Roxy has genuine care for her subs not just in the physical sense but also mentally and some extent emotionally too. To have that level of relationship it was not built overnight. Her 'care' has a cathartic effect. She has worked very hard to build her following thru the years, she's patient, understanding and really works on her craft.

What she's had to go through this year is very sad. She's had to deal with dishonest, disgusting, despicable 'people'.

When Roxy returns, please support her. Thanks.
Old 21-11-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxaannb View Post
Roxy has genuine care for her subs not just in the physical sense but also mentally and some extent emotionally too. To have that level of relationship it was not built overnight. Her 'care' has a cathartic effect. She has worked very hard to build her following thru the years, she's patient, understanding and really works on her craft.

What she's had to go through this year is very sad. She's had to deal with dishonest, disgusting, despicable 'people'.

When Roxy returns, please support her. Thanks.
Did she go to jail?
Old 21-11-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Did she go to jail?
Since this is asked so directly, and I think she is not ashamed of what she had to go through, yes, but mind you, she was sabotaged. No prizes for guessing who the true culprit was, if you listen to what Roxy says, she doesn't blame her, but she indeed is a very integral factor in Roxy's undeserving fate. (I don't know how Roxy could find it in herself to try moving on so graciously, though, if it were me, it'd be another story)

She knows it herself, her part to play, but could still do all those things while Roxy suffered, it is very sad and unjust, especially seeing that before this she was always roping Sierra in for sessions, likely to help her financially...

To me it looks like she saw domming as a huge money pot, and after she got rid of the person who introduced her to kink, she attempted to usurp Roxy in her absence, taking her things, advertising herself using Roxy's association, used that to con some subs who were taken in by that, who knows what else she would do.

Last edited by SubwayEatFresh; 21-11-2022 at 01:53 PM.
Old 21-11-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubwayEatFresh View Post
Since this is asked so directly, and I think she is not ashamed of what she had to go through, yes, but mind you, she was sabotaged. No prizes for guessing who the true culprit was, if you listen to what Roxy says, she doesn't blame her, but she indeed is a very integral factor in Roxy's undeserving fate. (I don't know how Roxy could find it in herself to try moving on so graciously, though, if it were me, it'd be another story)

She knows it herself, her part to play, but could still do all those things while Roxy suffered, it is very sad and unjust, especially seeing that before this she was always roping Sierra in for sessions, likely to help her financially...

To me it looks like she saw domming as a huge money pot, and after she got rid of the person who introduced her to kink, she attempted to usurp Roxy in her absence, taking her things, advertising herself using Roxy's association, used that to con some subs who were taken in by that, who knows what else she would do.
Oh man i hope she can move on … 6 months of jail should be traumatic
Old 21-11-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh man i hope she can move on … 6 months of jail should be traumatic
(FYI for other kinksters to note, it was not a harmful crime, she was charged with drug consumption, however the story behind it, is very sad) Jail presents the idea of a dangerous, hardened criminal, but that is not Roxy. Remember, it was a matter of sabotage, so she should not be the one you fear.

She appears more traumatised by betrayal, and how this has impacted her life, people around her, than the incident itself. Roxy's a tough girl. She told me all the things she had to go through (things like being alone in a cell with nothing for 3 days for no reason, something to do with covid). Just handled it with grace.
Old 21-11-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
(FYI for other kinksters to note, it was not a harmful crime, she was charged with drug consumption, however the story behind it, is very sad) Jail presents the idea of a dangerous, hardened criminal, but that is not Roxy. Remember, it was a matter of sabotage, so she should not be the one you fear.

She appears more traumatised by betrayal, and how this has impacted her life, people around her, than the incident itself. Roxy's a tough girl. She told me all the things she had to go through (things like being alone in a cell with nothing for 3 days for no reason, something to do with covid). Just handled it with grace.
Poor girl ….prolly subject to many strict discipline inside too like squatting and hands behind the back..
Old 21-11-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Poor girl ….prolly subject to many strict discipline inside too like squatting and hands behind the back..
She laughed and told me she just decided to go into "power in ultimate surrender" mode, so now she knows what true submission is, as a domme, lols.
Old 21-11-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
She laughed and told me she just decided to go into "power in ultimate surrender" mode, so now she knows what true submission is, as a domme, lols.
Hehe right …she would have been a sub for that 6 months inside … lots of thank you madam .. yes madam… squat as instructed .. look forward to her incorporating these in prison plays
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1