The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2016, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!
Re: Are FLs subjected to all these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexsexsex View Post
Sweet&Nice,

Why you always bring your problems and cry over here?
You are doing freelance prostitution.
You have to bear the RISKS associated with it.
Period.
Yes, Agree. Nowadays, Prostitute can be very choosy. And cannot this, cannot that. If too restrictive, dont be a Pros and work in a Bank or something.
Old 13-04-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jayden3589 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol i think some of the self-righteous people here are missing the point.

the context of her post isn't racism, but to the unorthodox way she was being booked by a customer.

c'mon, she is an independent and isn't being protected by an OKT. I suka suka call you out without following the "necessary protocols" (i.e. unsaid rules to play in this industry), you'll come and meet me? if you have a client who really needs sex, you can always get a hot chick from the many stables here.

the whole racism shit is nothing but a diversion. you mean the ladies can't choose who they want to bang? if they fuck every guy they meet, they get good money; if they don't, they lose that potential client / recurring visits if he RTFs. Hell, if not for your money, you're probably the guy in school or at work who your hot colleagues aren't even gonna do a double take on... much less sex

So to the people who are on the side of the douchebag - #hardtruths to keep you going... Don't fuck it up for the girls here, in turn fucking up the selection for samsters here.
Old 14-04-2016, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden3589 View Post
lol i think some of the self-righteous people here are missing the point.

the context of her post isn't racism, but to the unorthodox way she was being booked by a customer.

c'mon, she is an independent and isn't being protected by an OKT. I suka suka call you out without following the "necessary protocols" (i.e. unsaid rules to play in this industry), you'll come and meet me? if you have a client who really needs sex, you can always get a hot chick from the many stables here.

the whole racism shit is nothing but a diversion. you mean the ladies can't choose who they want to bang? if they fuck every guy they meet, they get good money; if they don't, they lose that potential client / recurring visits if he RTFs. Hell, if not for your money, you're probably the guy in school or at work who your hot colleagues aren't even gonna do a double take on... much less sex

So to the people who are on the side of the douchebag - #hardtruths to keep you going... Don't fuck it up for the girls here, in turn fucking up the selection for samsters here.
Either your English is too Powerful or you got lousy grasp of the English language, i dont really understand what youre saying about the guy in school....
Old 11-02-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 18
1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute

Still there?
Old 12-02-2024, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sly View Post