The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: North East area

I tried Nana recently thanks to runningboy85 intro, she's definitely a gem. Her massage skills is so experienced , can do all those cracking sound, strength is good, can fight with those purely in massage like those Natureland MLs. She said she has 4 years in Msia doing massage, so I guess that's why her massage is real kungfu. She also put you in a good mood for a sensual. One of the best MLs i have met this year.

The facilities of the place is less than ideal but for her, I think its worth it to go for her. It's often these places that offer the best services to us bros I feel.

Good things must share!
Old 16-07-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 3
Runningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
I tried Nana recently thanks to runningboy85 intro, she's definitely a gem. Her massage skills is so experienced , can do all those cracking sound, strength is good, can fight with those purely in massage like those Natureland MLs. She said she has 4 years in Msia doing massage, so I guess that's why her massage is real kungfu. She also put you in a good mood for a sensual. One of the best MLs i have met this year.

The facilities of the place is less than ideal but for her, I think its worth it to go for her. It's often these places that offer the best services to us bros I feel.

Good things must share!
Glad my recommendation was on point. 😁
Old 16-07-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Lalaland288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylone View Post
No one willing to share contact of n*** near stadium. Eventually just wanna make sure I won't got a wasted trip, cause I already know the place, there is no phone mumber to call to book, only way is to message ML directly to secure the slot or just walk in to try luck. Decided to walk in try luck, fortunately she is available. Massage is really good and solid, very hard to find such ML nowsaday with good massage and happy ending. Just wait for her GQ, and you will surprised. Anyone here know there is one ML her voice very cute just like babygirl voice, is she W****?

Overall i will rated this joint 8.5/10. Downside is same as others here mentioned, half curtain.
Isit upstairs famous noodles store? Doesn’t seem to be open all the time?
Old 16-07-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 19
torahlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: North East area

Both Le Spring and Mizu having anniversity promotion, signature hot massage reduce price according to their FB.
Old 16-07-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
mortaltreason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post

Good things must share!

Hi. Would appreciate if Nana’s details can be shared. Would love to try.
Thanks.
Old 17-07-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

With the details i manage to find the place and visited NaNa. Playability is high. Anyone know the name of the ML who is the fairest among all?
Old 17-07-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 696 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
With the details i manage to find the place and visited NaNa. Playability is high. Anyone know the name of the ML who is the fairest among all?
That would be w***y
Old 17-07-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Anyone tried the great barrier reef spa at opal?

Lily tits looks good but am cautious of the area...didnt really have good experiences there.
fyi for samsters. tried lily. massage was decent but tits was no where near the size in the tiktok in their fb page. B at most. Discount 20% from pics look quite similar.
Old 18-07-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

Any review rxyaxx spa?
Old 19-07-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ss97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews on Gr**n Spa @ hougang block 1*8?

Old 19-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ss97 View Post
Any reviews on Gr**n Spa @ hougang block 1*8?

Dont waste time
Old 20-07-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Daddybod is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone try before R* Yu* Ta* at Hougang 68* ?
Got any special ? Saw 1 lady at Michat C***y like not bad.
Old 20-07-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
xzibit83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxzibit83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried the JK outlet.

Place is new and comfortable. Ample parking slots (but can get crowded during lunch / dinner / weekends). Not good for foot soldiers.

Plain Plain
The prettiest there and she knows it. Easy to converse with. Supposedly her first time doing this role and she learned everything from the internet.
Massage is above average. Has the strength. I think her specialty is backstepping
Sensual is rushed and limited roaming only. Can feel the inexperience here.

Z**y
Viet SYT, easy to converse with.
SOP massage, SOP sensual. 3G roaming. That being said, she does allocate more time towards sensual though with her pouring oil down your ass crack and unabashly activating your erogenous spots with her hands. Gets the job done.

L**A
OG in the shop. Good rub down focusing on where you highlight your sore spots are. Her strength lies in her quasi JG techniques. Probably the top 10 HJs i've had over the years. Didn't even managed (or need to) roam her and i came hard at her marvellous technique. Too bad she's leaving real soon and not sure if she'll be back.
Old 20-07-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Bro,

When u mentioned JK are you referring to Jalan Kayu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzibit83 View Post
Tried the JK outlet.

Place is new and comfortable. Ample parking slots (but can get crowded during lunch / dinner / weekends). Not good for foot soldiers.

Plain Plain
The prettiest there and she knows it. Easy to converse with. Supposedly her first time doing this role and she learned everything from the internet.
Massage is above average. Has the strength. I think her specialty is backstepping
Sensual is rushed and limited roaming only. Can feel the inexperience here.

Z**y
Viet SYT, easy to converse with.
SOP massage, SOP sensual. 3G roaming. That being said, she does allocate more time towards sensual though with her pouring oil down your ass crack and unabashly activating your erogenous spots with her hands. Gets the job done.

L**A
OG in the shop. Good rub down focusing on where you highlight your sore spots are. Her strength lies in her quasi JG techniques. Probably the top 10 HJs i've had over the years. Didn't even managed (or need to) roam her and i came hard at her marvellous technique. Too bad she's leaving real soon and not sure if she'll be back.
Old 20-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
M&S is an $88 joint, right?
M&S is 68.

Anyone has eaten the lamb skewer from North-East in there ? Not Xinjiang lamb skewer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread