The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2003, 04:57 AM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by SaKuRaGi24
Thanx for all the feedbacks bros. Just doing my part by contributing back some info. Share share mar right? Somemore my summarizing not very good so no choice but to state down every single lil details lor. I do get the kick from writing back the experience i had there, something like trip-revisited . Anyway, sure hope the FR will somehow help out other bros who will be attacking H city for the first time.

Bro Cuntalk, the tora tora service is a standard procedure for the full package in Pink Lady or what? Sounds pretty fun to me man. Wah, u syiok la the chick at Chaophya let u bonked her twice for the price of 1 session. When were u there to bonk her? Recently?
Should be making my 2nd trip there in March. Hopefully the how-can-i-let-her-got-away num85 will still be working there. What do u think?

Bro DaiKor, i'm glad u enjoyed my FR. Just doing my best there. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do . U will be suprised bro DaiKor, me spent only minimal amount of dough there. Did not exceed RM 1K. Wait for my other parts of FR. Will try to post them asap. Then u will realise u dont need to spend a bomb at H city to sanuk like hell. But then of course, the more bullets u have, the more lavish u can spend la.
Right, for those who go and come back without penning the FR down really wasted all the memory, imagine all the dollar spent are nothing but a memory. I enjoyed writting FRs but it depends on my cheong schedule and when you cheong almost like everyday, the pending FR list keep growing longer and its like almost impossible to keep up.

I believe with more FRs on Hdy, it will be simpler and easier for new bros to cheong Hdy on his own as there is always new discovery and updates happening everyday.

RM1k spending is real value for money from what you have described so far. We could easily spent RM1k to overnight 1 night in JB with booking, hotels, drinks and food.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 14-11-2003, 05:15 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
PART 6 (Day2)

Awan was already waiting for us at the lobby. He drove a Toyota so kinda comfy la the rides. Did not pay him any money from yesterday till today. Nego with him liao in the beginning. He said will take us tour farms (yesterday) and visit some temples (within the city la, exclude Songkhla) and shopping complexes. He initially asked for 600B but I told him I will only consider if its 500B. He said no prob and added should I want to tip him, any amount will do wor. Ok lor.
He has made most of his earning from both you and your friends booking liao, i believe should be 500b each. So that is actually more than what you are paying for him. So dont worry to neg for price. If you book the gal for 3 days, imagine the earning

Old 14-11-2003, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
Right, for those who go and come back without penning the FR down really wasted all the memory, imagine all the dollar spent are nothing but a memory. I enjoyed writting FRs but it depends on my cheong schedule and when you cheong almost like everyday, the pending FR list keep growing longer and its like almost impossible to keep up.

I believe with more FRs on Hdy, it will be simpler and easier for new bros to cheong Hdy on his own as there is always new discovery and updates happening everyday.

RM1k spending is real value for money from what you have described so far. We could easily spent RM1k to overnight 1 night in JB with booking, hotels, drinks and food.
All the more reason why I'm staying fewer days in S'pore so that I can cheong in HY.
I promise I'll give FR upon my return, although not as detailed like Sakuragi lah... I hope this is one way of giving something back to the forum.
Oh, there will also be FRs for S'pore and KL as well...I'll be walking like a crab by the time I'm done... cheonging, I mean!
Old 14-11-2003, 04:11 PM
SaKuRaGi24

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
He has made most of his earning from both you and your friends booking liao, i believe should be 500b each. So that is actually more than what you are paying for him. So dont worry to neg for price. If you book the gal for 3 days, imagine the earning
Bro MD, yeah...u are right with what u said. Indeed that fella has made good money from our bookings liao. Didn't think bout that at the time. KNN, if not surely will nego habis habis with him bout the travel fare. But anyway, it's a learning xperience. Treat it like tuition money lor (first-timers cant really escape la). So long as never kanna chop like big-time 'Roberts' ok lor, hehe.

So bro MD, what happened to Ah Moi's contact man? Bro HappyKiwi want leh.....hahaha, damn i missed the chance to view the private gems. Bro HappyKiwi, perhaps u can go check out the num85 chick from Chaophya 4.....maybe can test fire earlier than bro Cuntalk mar, hehe ......oh yeah, come back with steamy FRs ar. Wait for my subsequent FR parts ok.....SANUK!!!
Old 14-11-2003, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bro MD, yeah...u are right with what u said. Indeed that fella has made good money from our bookings liao. Didn't think bout that at the time. KNN, if not surely will nego habis habis with him bout the travel fare. But anyway, it's a learning xperience. Treat it like tuition money lor (first-timers cant really escape la). So long as never kanna chop like big-time 'Roberts' ok lor, hehe.

So bro MD, what happened to Ah Moi's contact man? Bro HappyKiwi want leh.....hahaha, damn i missed the chance to view the private gems. Bro HappyKiwi, perhaps u can go check out the num85 chick from Chaophya 4.....maybe can test fire earlier than bro Cuntalk mar, hehe ......oh yeah, come back with steamy FRs ar. Wait for my subsequent FR parts ok.....SANUK!!!
Sakuragi, sure I'll check out number 85 for you and give you FR but don't expect so much detail like yours ler... Yours is like a good storybook, once started cannot stop liao! Also so funny sometimes. Even gf tickle my didi also must finish reading first liao.... hehehe! Thank you very much! You are a true brother. Must kink lei yat pui hor!
Old 15-11-2003, 12:50 AM
SaKuRaGi24

PART 7 (Day2)

Checked time, bout 12 something pm. Kuan Yin Temple not bad, panoramic views and all. Her statue also very de big. It was very sunny and hot that time of the day. The gals decided to wait for us while we went praying and taking pics. Fine with me coz I understand that they’d been here hundred and one times liao. Sian la for them to join us under the sun. They stayed with Awan and had some drinks under a big tree shade. So, me and my buddy went around taking pics and offered our prayers as well. Freaking freaking hot…really beh tahan liao. After bout an hour we proceed to the 4 Faced-Buddha Temple which was situated above the Kuan Yin Temple (both are located on a hill area).

This time around, as we had to walked up a slope to reach the altar, the chicks decided to teman us (scared we larkai? Hehe!). They hold our hands tight tight. Na beh ar, the folks there all looking at us liao. Must be wondering what these 2 young guys were doing here with the playful chicks. Argghh, ignored them as the girls were quite polite and did not do any nonsense. Then, they sat down under a shade while we went to pray at the altar. KNN, kena colouring la my baju. I was holding all the joss-sticks and flowers to be offered to the deities and the colours from the flowers bleed onto my baju (the flowers were sprayed with water to keep freshness). Damn! That’s one of my fav baju ler. Now I looked like as if I’ve murdered someone with all the blood stains left. Hmmm, then tot nvm la, maybe will ‘ong’ me leh. Decided to send to the hotel laundry to clean it (too bad, realized later when got back to the hotel, the laundry closed shop liao).

Spent only a brief time at the 4 Faced-Buddha Temple. Later, got some drinks and rested for a while. Next plan was to go shopping. My chick recommended Diana Dept. Store. Ok lor, asked Awan to take us there. B4 that, I asked him where can I buy good snooker cues. Told me he’ll bring me to a shop specializing in selling cues. Nearby Diana only. Realized it was closed when we reached there. Nvm lor, look for em somewhere else. Awan took us to Diana and I asked him should he waits for me there or what. Told me he couldn’t coz need to go home makan. Told me no hassle to get a tuk tuk to go LGP for shopping later. Well, ok ler, didn’t want him to wait like sohai also outside Diana. Dunno what time we kau tim jalan jalan also. Told him to wait for my call at night to take us for dinner (which I want to go to the same makan place as day1).

Then, our chicks brought us jalan jalan inside the complex. Well ok lar the place, got KFC and all. Don’t expect Megamall quality though. Not too sleazy lar, 6.5/10. LGP shopping complex nicer, more branded stuff and all. Got Sizzler’s somemore. Anyway, after a while, got to the snooker place in the complex. It’s situated at the lower ground floor if I’m not mistaken. Just next to the bowling alleys. Not bad, 80B an hour. Environment ok, but the tables and cues average la. Esp the cues, most of them cacat-ed oredi. Since my fren’s chick said she knew how to play and seemed eager to show us what she had, we went in and open a table lor. Hahaha, pai seh to say this but me and my buddy quite good in snooker (6-7 years of tuition money paid, u go figure). But kept low profile first. First frame 3 of us played together. Oum, sad to say, played like my grandma onli. Quickly ended the game with quick pots and all. Then played a serious game with my buddy for bragging rights later. Fulamak, both in smashing forms…..surely lar, nak impress the chicks kan. Hehe, they were well, shocked to see both Wattanas playing, pai seh pai seh. Won my fren one black. Well, ok lor, both can walked out proudly. My chick so happy that I won she gave me a kiss on the mouth, our first kiss. Tak sia sia I won the tough frame, hehe! Bill came up to only 50B plus. Good but short entertainment. Wanna play longer but cues really not up to par and the chicks can’t join us. Hate the sight of gals having to wait while the guys keep playing without giving two hoots bout them.

Anyway, my chick wanted to roll some bowling balls wor…..my fren’s chick seemed interested also…..ok lor. Though I not very good but one can’t always wanna be under the spotlight. Told myself to avoid the longkangs no matter what, wanna save face mar. well, have to pay b4 pay so my chick kau tim all the tiny matters. Rental for shoes, 2 games per person and a jug of Coke came up to bout 500B plus. Considering 4 persons playing 2 games each and all, reasonable lar. Haha, this time luck’s on my side. Managed to steady my hand and rolled quite good compared with past experiences. Managed to win the first game effortlessly as my fren was still looking for his rhythm. Wah lau eh, my chick also not bad leh, can see my tail-light. The way she kasi spinned the balls power la, almost turned me off with her strength, hehe. Too strong lar for my liking, prefer weaker chicks type, so I can protect them and tunjuk my macho side. My fren’s chick lagi power, her style so farny everytime her turn to bowl. So ackward I almost burst out laughing my ass off. But duwann lar, me the type who jaga ppl’s feeling wann. Encouraged her somemore to down every pins, hehe.

Second frame, my fren turned on the heat la. A few consecutive strikes and I know I lukchat oredi. Nvm lor, his turned to impress the chicks. One time, he kasi one hell of a whack at the ball and slipped. KNNCCB, turned out to be a strike man. He laid there posing somemore, cebet! Well, after the games ended, was kinda tired and all lar. Remembered that I need to get some cues for myself and a few frens back home. Decided to go LGP and check whether got or not. Asked the chicks hungwee or not. Said not very so tot of going to KFC and get some light snacks. KNN, KFC there don’t have whipped potatos wann and only come in sets. Since not so hungwee, decided to wait till dinner time then only whack.

Jalan for a lil longer and then took a tuk tuk LGP. Almost 5 something pm liao…..outside LGP got lodsa ppl walking around looking at the stuff sold by some stalls at the roadside. Got in to LGP and hmmm, not bad. Classier than Diana but not too big either. My chick asked me to follow her to the sports department. On the way, we bumped into one of her sisters (she told me she has 2). She was with two thai guys. Ok ar her sis, a lil plumpy. Kept looking and whispering something into Ooi’s ears. Then both started laughing. Arghh, tak kisah lar, chicks and their antics. Talked for a while then they left. Ooi told me her sis said we looked cute together and stuff like that. Kewl! Told me one of the guy is her sis’s bf too. Later got to know from her that she and her sisters all working for KFC farms in Hdy but they came from Cheang Rai. No wonder skin so fair.

Got to the sports dept…..found some cues but not really up to my expectation. My other fren bought his cue in Hdy last time and it was damn cun lar, for less than 2000B. the cues there range from 200B to 3500B. Some not bad lar (esp the 1350B cues) but cant test and all. Somemore the ppl there got no knowledge bout the weights and heights of the cues. In other words, veli the not helpful. Wanna know more also kenot. So ended up not buying any. A lil disappointed, beside hardcore cheonging in Hdy, second priority was to get some cues home.

Then, it was time to go back to the hotel for first firing-job. A bit tired but not a barrier. Up to know I only got one light kiss and all the body touching making me horny liao. My fren too beh tahan liao. Wanna testing our ammos, getting ready to shoot and kill. Got back into the hotel room bout 6 plus pm. Well, was impressed with the room-keeping as the rooms were extremely tidy and clean now. Later dunno lar, world war 3 wanna start soon. Prepare for major damage, apocalypse beckon. Hahaha! While me still fooling in my fren’s room, my chick went to have her shower. Usually I jump in without even asking but then, my fren holding me back, asking me all sorts of questions. He was worried coz his chick not very impressive and communication not going too smoothly la as they were like chicken and duck having a conversation. I told him not to worry, I knew he has got the skills to ‘lam tim’ the chick wann. Just told him use body language will do. Worse still, keong kan aje. Hahaha!

Then my chick came out with her pajamas. Cute la. Laid down on me and told my fren not to worry too. She said Oum was the shy type but will give good service wann. All this while, I was looking at Ooi’s hands and legs. Saw that her skin colour not very the even, got some parts where can see slight discoloration. Damn, the legs area also got some mosquitoes bites, like 20 cents mark la. Tiu lor, I very de kisah bout all these lil stuff wann. Damn lor, damn lor. Started to wonder if the rest of her body will turn out good or not. If not up to my liking, then num85 here I comeee!! Haha, just a tot only la. I not so teruk wann, but then num85 was always in the mind la, fuck man, finest looking gal I’ve seen in LOS. No choice lor, left my fren n Ooi continue their tok tok. Went to have a shower and scrubbed myself clean like a whistle.

When I got out, my fren was gone (he better la) and Ooi lying on the bed with blanket up to her neck. Hmmm, I like challenge! Jumped up to the bed and whispered to her ‘ao mai’ at very close proximity. She replied mai ao and said she was not feeling ‘hot’. I told her I was almost burning liao. She giggled and I kept saying wah so hot ar, veli hot lar!!! Started to take off my clothes. She asked me what the fuck I doing. I told her I very the fucking hot lor. Hahahah, man, she gave me this really hamsap look and I knew lor what to do then. Started to unbutton her pjs and she looked at me one kind……tiu, I tot mahai, what the hell, erotic foreplay meh! Then when it came to the last button, she stopped me saying she was not hot. Damn, told her she will in bout 5 mins.
Old 15-11-2003, 05:19 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by Happykiwi
All the more reason why I'm staying fewer days in S'pore so that I can cheong in HY.
I promise I'll give FR upon my return, although not as detailed like Sakuragi lah... I hope this is one way of giving something back to the forum.
Oh, there will also be FRs for S'pore and KL as well...I'll be walking like a crab by the time I'm done... cheonging, I mean!
I will get Ah Moi number confirmed for you, i have not got a chance to call her yet. Pai seh, fucking buzy farking. have been cheonging non stop for last 2 weeks.

there is little fun cheonging in Spore, join us to JB LSB and you will gets to see the actions that you cant find in Hdy. in fact Jb is another mini Hdy, just 10 mins away from Spore custom

Old 15-11-2003, 05:23 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:

when you are out to cheong, expect others to earn on you as long as they serve you well. The price you are paying are pretty reasonable.

I will contact Ah Moi tomolo, have been very very busy cheonging JB recently due to recent new batch of puyings that really keep me going back again and again.

Yeah, lazy ppl like Cuntalk always keep goodies hidden without sharing FRs. Other bros dun follow his style

Old 15-11-2003, 05:24 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by Happykiwi
Sakuragi, sure I'll check out number 85 for you and give you FR but don't expect so much detail like yours ler... Yours is like a good storybook, once started cannot stop liao! Also so funny sometimes. Even gf tickle my didi also must finish reading first liao.... hehehe! Thank you very much! You are a true brother. Must kink lei yat pui hor!
yeah his FR real detail, really deserve my salute for his good memory and determination to write.

Old 15-11-2003, 05:31 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
PART 7 (Day2)

When I got out, my fren was gone (he better la) and Ooi lying on the bed with blanket up to her neck. Hmmm, I like challenge! Jumped up to the bed and whispered to her ‘ao mai’ at very close proximity. She replied mai ao and said she was not feeling ‘hot’. I told her I was almost burning liao. She giggled and I kept saying wah so hot ar, veli hot lar!!! Started to take off my clothes. She asked me what the fuck I doing. I told her I very the fucking hot lor. Hahahah, man, she gave me this really hamsap look and I knew lor what to do then. Started to unbutton her pjs and she looked at me one kind……tiu, I tot mahai, what the hell, erotic foreplay meh! Then when it came to the last button, she stopped me saying she was not hot. Damn, told her she will in bout 5 mins.
Bro, I read until shiok shiok and steam steam, you commercial break... haizz... got to PCC tonite liao

Old 15-11-2003, 07:43 PM
SaKuRaGi24

Gum siah bro MD and bro HappyKiwi, it's my pleasure to make sure that my summited FRs will bring ya all some steaming sensation. Err, but ples dun mind my profenities ok, just to add some sohai humour and give the FRs some oomphh only. No offence intended, hehe .

Will summit another part (which i knew has been anticipated liao, the bedroom scene mar) later tonite.......bro MD, what's PCC and RTF?...I read the doofus (horny) thread and dunno where the heck the actions were at . But damn, seems veli de power leh.

Last edited by SaKuRaGi24; 16-11-2003 at 04:42 AM.
Old 16-11-2003, 12:01 AM
SaKuRaGi24

PART 8 (Day2)

Then put my hand under her pjs and wondered up her mountains…wow, nice feel. Soft, smooth and firm. Phew! Relieved a bit coz half her ‘ka chang’ up to my liking. Caressed em with utmost care, can see Ooi’s expression changed liao. She looked more horny than me now…..keke!! . Then I beh tahan lor, stripped her off the pjs. Man, her boobs look so fine to me, although no pink nipples but hers not dark either. Brownish. Suits me fine so long it’s not black, yuck! Well, then da da da (privacy leh bro, me no erotic writer, must kasi respect the girls a bit)….her nips very the succulent la. Other gals, if u suck a lil harder they will fuck u up and down, but this Ooi, wow, the harder u suck the better the audio, almost hi-fi moans man.

After the sucking session, I slowly pulled her pjs pants down. Gripped her panties as well, wanna take them off one shot. She reluctantly let me do so (what’s new? Hehe!). Gave her my killer smile and off the pants go. Not bad, not bad at all, my kinda pussy la. Not too hairy, just the right amount of hair covering the cunt area. Wah, now fully satisfied liao. Her skin also very de smooth, made me more gatal rubbing bodies with her. Bla bla bla……wink wink! She then proceed to pleasure me. Good skills she had. Not masterful though, hehe, what do u expect, she's onli 19. But she really knows how to move her hips and brushes her pussy her against my body lar. This really impressed me, maybe she gila babi horny liao. Ceee oww!! Okok, must tell ya all this. All this while, there ain’t much frenching as she said she don’t do it that often. Fair la, me too. Like I’ve said earlier, kissing, in my own opinion, is way way more intimate than sex alone. We only had light kisses (a lil tongue). But then the more I looked at her, the more I wanted to kiss her passionately. So, keep aiming for her lips. She avoided a few times and I said to her, I will be soft and control my baby anaconda fangs. Then she allowed me to kiss her more and more but not till the tongues ‘tar kik’ lar. Can see that she’s slowly digging the kissing part. Afterall, she’s not a bad kisser at all. Neither am I, hehe, pai seh pai seh.

She then proceeded to tongue my nipples. Wah lau eh, damn syiok she played with them. I also beh tahan, moaning like she did earlier. I noticed that if u kasi the chick some horny responses, the further they will go to pleasure u. Fark man, she really knows where all my death buttons are at. Almost sucked me dry I tell u. But me enjoyed every moment of it, esp when she started sucking harder and harder. See see she wanna kasi revenge for me sucking her's too hard just now. Wahaha! Then, she went down to my washboard area and continue her licking and sucking. Tiu, she got me there liao, my weakness was the area around my didi. Beh tahan until legs also auto naik oredi. The gave her a lil signal by nudging her head towards my didi, softly la. Well, she gave it a stare and and then, got charmed by my one eye snake lor. Hahaha, cannot lari wann, pai seh pai seh. Slurp slurp slurp my didi as if it was her fav chupa-chups. Wah, sooong ah!! She sucked, stopped and stared and repeated the steps a few times…..hmmm, falling in love with my didi? Hehe, I hope she won’t wanna keep it as her own, permanently. BBBJ 7.5/10 lar, can’t do deep throat though. But when she started tongue-ing my didi’s rocket head, all hell broke loose la. Slowed her down and started playing with her boobs and kept fingering her. Man, veli veli wet liao, no objection of me deep fingering her, so put another one in slowly. Wow, she loved it man. Thrusting her hips more n more. Kissed me like mad now, saliva all over my face liao. Yum yum!

Foreplay lasted quite long, more than half an hour. Then the real action started. Put on the topi for me and then sucked it a lil more, strawberry flavoured topi, she must have liked it, hehe. Bam bam bam, good rhythm going. But surprisingly, her hole not as tight as I had hoped it would be. Even the num69 gal I had in Chaophya 4 was tighter. Not too loose either, so not much objection there, my didi still got a good gripped. KNN halfway bonking, heard someone knocking on my door. Fucking arse, wanna ignore it but that cebet keep banging. No choice but to wrapped myself in a towel (my chick as well) and went to see who the cebet was. Tiu, Awan wor. Asked me what time I wanna go dinner and all. Told him bout 9 something lar (it was 7 plus then). He said he cannot coz he had to go back to look after his kids wor (gave me his pitiful tired look, as if he had done major service for me). Arghh, nvm la, knew he was fucking lazy to wait and wanted his money. So, gave him the 500B as initially negotiated and another 100B for tips….well, nvm lor. He indeed brought us to many places with his comfy Toyota. Though he had already benefited much liao from our bookings, considered it his lucky day la. Next time I visit Hdy again, will contact him and then he should ‘sik tu’ lor.

After he went off with a big grin on his face, I continued where I left. But fuck lor, Ooi told me she no more condom liao. KNN, came to my tiger’s den with only 1 condom, wanna die lar this chick. She also veli the um-hou-yee-si oredi. Knocked on the connection door and asked my buddy for a condom. That fella halfway in his battle quest, told me tarak tarak. Na beh ar, farked him lor said I emergency leh. Keep telling me don’t disturb wor, cebet ar. Then my chick started to giggle and picked up the phone and called Oum. Unlike the hotels in Betong, SGV does not provide condoms in the room leh. Maybe it’s a classy and family-oriented kinda hotel ler. But anyhow, all hotels should provide condoms in their rooms IMHO. It’s entirely up to the customers whether or not they wanna make good use of em.

Okok, back to the room scene. Oum told Ooi she got extra, my pet pet fren tipu me. Anyway, he passed me the condom and sheepishly said sorry wor, he wasn’t thinking he said. Nia sing ar, if I ‘accident’ then how? After that, I proceeded to my round2 actions lor. Bang bang bang, like made love only. Did all the Kamasutra’s styles and then finally released my ‘swimmers’ inside her when she put her legs together and me on top, giving my didi very good grip and no space to lari. Hump hump hump until beh tahan and arrrr!! Hehe, good session la. But compared to the bonking I had with num69 in Chaophya 4 the day b4, this was only 75% full power. Guessed I was a bit tired after all the sight-seeing and shopping.

Batt level went down, can see warning sign liao. Tot maybe get some sleep b4 going for dinner. Damn, she laid down on me and put my hands around her tight tight. Then started toking and all. All of a sudden, not tired liao, quite pleasant toking to her as our understanding has reached a good level. Then she asked me some questions bout my life and all. Asked me how many times I came to Thailand so far. Told her bout my visits to Betong b4 this. Hdy only first time. She went to Betong b4 and said she quite like it there as she can go all sort of places without having her ID checked ie. disco lor. Told me also her customers sometimes take her to Danok so that she can enjoy the discos. But then, she did tell me earlier that she didn’t like going to discos much. The loud banging music makes her sleepy wor. She preferred karaokes. Later, she asked me bout the gals I had booked b4 in Betong. I told her I used to have a fav chick there, perhaps the best booking one can ever find. But too bad, she kahwin liao I think with a Mland guy. Told her too that we used to call each other and all (she called me most of the times la, but me still can control, my immunity towards tirak GT also quite strong leh). Ooi then said she normally don’t call the guys but will SMS them to call her back. KNN, after hearing this, told myself not to pass my num to her. Actually, prepared not to liao no matter what in the first place knowing that I wont be making trips to Hdy so often. So, no point making the gals miss us and likewise.

Then, Oum knocked on the door and came in. Chit chat a bit with my gal…said she was hungwee wor. Ok lor, told her we gonna get ready and go makan. KNN, disturbed liao lar she, ppl having some real nice conversation and all. Chemistry also starting to increase smoothly. Then nvm, after Oum went back to her room, we still toking cock on her bed, playfully teasing and kissing each other. My fren then called my room and said faster lar, his chick starving liao and looked grumpy. Chau hai ar, no choice lor, duwann her to tahan lapar. Me also started feeling hungwee ler. Took a light shower followed by my gal. All of us dressed up nicely lar, tot wanna go Paragon Disco. Wah lau, my chick dressing manyak cun man, got class la. Not those baggy pants and lala-fied top lar. Somemore she tied her hair into a pony-tail, look like Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi kinda hairstyle. Steam lar me!

We went back to the same place as day1 for our dinner. This time ordered tau dai yu (chiew chau ching style again, yum!), kon chin har (prawns), tomyum soup, and some vege with scallops. I wanted to order crabs and all but the chicks said they don’t like wor. Nvm lor, save us some dough. Food came in big portions and very tasty. Everyone whacked lar. The fish esp was damn well cooked. The flesh of the fish came out in chunks and so ‘san sin’ somemore. Actually, I wanted to order the super big ‘sang har’ (big fresh prawn) wann but one look at the price, wah lau eh, one for 550B. Crabs also bout the same price. Since, the chicks duwann and me and my buddy also no big fans of them, gave them a miss lor.

Last edited by SaKuRaGi24; 16-11-2003 at 05:16 AM.
Old 16-11-2003, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cuntalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
when you are out to cheong, expect others to earn on you as long as they serve you well. The price you are paying are pretty reasonable.

I will contact Ah Moi tomolo, have been very very busy cheonging JB recently due to recent new batch of puyings that really keep me going back again and again.

Yeah, lazy ppl like Cuntalk always keep goodies hidden without sharing FRs. Other bros dun follow his style
NBzzz suan me here next time dun let me see u wait finger n fark ur backside then u know...

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:Engagement Ring...Wedding Ring...Suffer Ring...

No More Playing Tirak Games With WLs...Back To My 7 F Cheong Rules...

Find her,Friend her,French her,Finger her,Fuck her,Forget her,Find next...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 18-11-2003, 06:27 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by Cuntalk

NBzzz suan me here, next time dun.
Let me see u.
wait finger n fark?
Ur backside?
then u know!...
u join Mars Club liao ? hehehheehehe

Old 18-11-2003, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cuntalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
u join Mars Club liao ? hehehheehehe
haha ya lor so wont be joining u this fri...

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:Engagement Ring...Wedding Ring...Suffer Ring...

No More Playing Tirak Games With WLs...Back To My 7 F Cheong Rules...

Find her,Friend her,French her,Finger her,Fuck her,Forget her,Find next...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1