The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
longtimelurker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beauty Parlours & Hair Salons

Hello, newcomer here

Apologize for the newbie question, but can any of the senior bros advise on this type of hair salon I keep seeing... them say they offer head massage, wash and facial treatment, never been to one but I wonder is there a chance to get special in such places? I've read FR from bros who been to such salons and even got FJ! Is it worth a try?
Old 18-09-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beauty Parlours & Hair Salons

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtimelurker View Post
Hello, newcomer here

Apologize for the newbie question, but can any of the senior bros advise on this type of hair salon I keep seeing... them say they offer head massage, wash and facial treatment, never been to one but I wonder is there a chance to get special in such places? I've read FR from bros who been to such salons and even got FJ! Is it worth a try?
When they learn hair dressing at institute , they also hv optional module to learn masssge,
so they likely to be multi role.
can do massage.
do test water first asking for 30min job.
notice few wda job cert hanging at window.
for sex svc , very unlikely.
advise u visit the brothel at geylang
Old 19-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of
Re: Beauty Parlours & Hair Salons

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtimelurker View Post
Hello, newcomer here

Many such joints at ppl park complex, hair beauty spa,
watch your wallet, may get caroted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1