The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 3
HillaryClingon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHillaryClingon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Legendary Sauna videos and sets?

Anyone remember the legendary Sauna from the Discord days? Fucker would randomly message people and share photos of his so-called ex-gf. Any idea what happened to him? I heard people say he was delivering food for Grab or Foodpanda and then kena sacked because too many instances of reported fell down and spill food. Actually he just ate the food de.
Old 14-09-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Legendary Sauna videos and sets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaryClingon View Post
Anyone remember the legendary Sauna from the Discord days? Fucker would randomly message people and share photos of his so-called ex-gf. Any idea what happened to him? I heard people say he was delivering food for Grab or Foodpanda and then kena sacked because too many instances of reported fell down and spill food. Actually he just ate the food de.
LOL how you know all these?
Old 15-09-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

HillaryClingon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHillaryClingon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can piece here and there from the ppl who interacted with Sauna before. If you were around during the days when Discord was happening, Sauna probably would have msg'd you as well.

He was one interesting fella. He'd also pretend to be someone else on his account and say things like "oh, Sauna is playing mahjong at the moment. I'm his friend."

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
LOL how you know all these?
Old 18-09-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Come share more stories about SAUNA the legend from DISCORD!
Old 18-09-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

feels like someone should just start a new discord

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks
Old 23-09-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Heard Sauna now back active on Vola??
Old 25-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

bump for the SAUNA!
Old 26-09-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Who want to share story and expose this SAUNA fella?
Old 26-09-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Who want to share story and expose this SAUNA fella?
Feels like u have a story to tell! Dun need to wait for others, lai lai u start the sharing see if got ppl come out also
Old 28-09-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

I got some ppl PM me with Sauna stories. I'll be collating and share later!
Old 10-10-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

who is ready for the sauna story?
Old 10-10-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who is ready for the sauna story?
Thumbs up to this man.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 24-10-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4091 / Power: 15
avbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond reputeavbeng035 has a reputation beyond repute

camping with popcorn
Old 24-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 13
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute

iam interested... can come

http://s11.flagcounter.com/count2/VH...s_0/percent_0/
Old 01-04-2024, 02:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul

wtf so many ppl looking for sauna from years ago??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1