The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Beside penguin, there are still many place for u to explore like Baloi and Bangkong

Bangkong area more to indo chinese.
bro naka, i'm curious about cheongpoint in baloi and bengkong.. can tell us more about it? will be interesting to explore it..
Old 28-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Day 2 :

I will be visiting the Tua Pek Kong Temple by walk,in hope to be able to find Kong Zi Temple and the Vegetarian restaurants which is also near by. This will be my 2nd visit to Tua Pek Kong,1st time was by cab,this time i wish to try walking there..hehehe...if lost,at most go to the nearest hotel to grab a taxi.
Don't worry for not be able to find out the temple.. it's very easy to spotted. as long as you walk in the right road, (the road heading to penuin),. you will see temple's gate & wall along the road for 100m.. and the location was already marked in your map

Quote:

1. During my 3rd trip,while crossing the main road from Goodway to near Harmoni area,a Bus stop by me asking me to get on. The Bus was crowded,so i didn't get on..actually i didn't get on becos i didn't know where it will take me to. Is there any guide for the bus route in Batam? If i not wrong,reading from this thread,taking a bus cost 3k,right?
There's no such bus guide for those mini van transport.. need to ask the driver if the bus head to the place that you're going. but it;s also not a good idea because most of driver would say yes, they're heading to that place even the bus didnt go exactly that place,,, and they will drop you at the closest point to your place on their rout.. sometimes it's not even close..

beside that, it's not really good idea to take those minivan bus.. it;s not safe, it's not comfortable.. there are many pickpocket with all kind of distraction trick, and no aircon in the van and the driver will keep filling their bus even it's already packed like sardin.. imagine the smell and the heat inside the van.. ha ha..
Old 28-04-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 11
giantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant futuregiantsausage has a brilliant future

Hi bros, just want to check if any of you know the rates of delta and the Sop, any fj, roaming?
Went once to the one at Surabaya but everything Malay don't understand only left with a hj.
Old 28-04-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Really Both Thumb Up for your posting
Thank you,bro...hopefully when i am back,my Summary for my 4th trip will be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
I used to be at Orchid KTV very often in year 2004, Not much people know about Orchid KTV as it is seldom mention becos it is a small KTV and the girls there are not many, about 20 ceweks. Very few syt but good MIFL. Not aquarium type. Ceweks are sitting at the left-hand corner of the sofa. KTV start at 2.00pm if got guest, if not only after 7.00pm.

At the height of the popularity in 2003 to 2005, most bros will go to Sedona which have about 80 to 100 ceweks to choose. Junge about 40 to 50 ceweks at times. Girls standard are very good. Dinasty 1 KTV at the back of Goodway hotel is also not bad. But nowadays, ???????? I noticed very few bros go to Orchid KTV when I am there from my observation. I think it is due to limited choice.

And another KTV Britannia which is diagonally opposite Sedona (closed down in 2005 due to under-aged girls as I heard). Britannia KTV is also like Dynasty 99 where they have also KTV rooms on the 2nd floor and short-time room on the 3rd floor......

4 pick-up joints just next door to each other at that times. So you can imagine how crowded it is at Lai Lai and Batam Star hotels in the morning during breakfast. 90% Singaporean!!!!! And not mentioning the ceweks having breakfast together. Gone are those sweet old days. Real pity………
Wah!! Base on what you say,just nearby Formosa area during 2003 - 2005 time (after calculation) surely got more than 5000 girls for booking ah!!! That is REALLY AWESOME man!!

I guess gonna skip Orchid Ktv,since not aquarium type of booking joint...gonna re-summarise my walk again base on yr info. Thank you bro,for your valuable info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Recently always pass by this Orchid KTV which is beside Lai Lai hotel, quite curious of the cewek inside, seems quiet but still operating, should have its own group of customer.

Dynasty1 closed down if i remember correctly
Thank you for confirming Orchid Ktv still around and its location. Will still pass by that area to look see but unlikely to step in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackthenipple View Post
Last week, I went to check on new Berlian, dynasty88 and queens, stock very low. Cewek age ard 30+ and for permata indah, the cewek look more younger but stock low too. My chick told me that many cewek contract end and left. I read one senior bro wrote if you go on weekday night at permata indah, we will see more cewek but surprisingly stock was very low. Maybe some senior know what happen to all the cewek? No new recruitment. Jan, i went stock was wonderful, but April stock was bad.
Thank you bro jack,you also provide some valuable info here. I guess Jan time got more girls becos of CNY,after CNY those girls whose contract are over went free lance or go back home. I shall recce around Dynasty & Queens in my next trip. Thank you for your info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
But the old joint which i hate the most is maxim n pelita hotel cewek all damn action customer come all faces like kena sai .hahahaa.horisona still ok but ceweks all opening price is 600,000 n above scvs ok lah 2 years ago.now dun know if horisona still in ops or not last time past by looks like under renovation.
Sorry to disturb u,bro Ddamn,Maxim is still around? Maxim, Pelita Hotel & Horisona,are they Aquarium type booking joint too?

I do hear about this 3 places from the old posts in this thread,but reading it makes my big head spins...lol. Cos i didn't know their location and what kind of joints it is..thx for your additional info bro.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
bro naka, i'm curious about cheongpoint in baloi and bengkong.. can tell us more about it? will be interesting to explore it..
That place is mainly residential area. bengkong has a hotel near the sea. Massage there is expensive. All foreigner orientated. there is golden prawn at end of bengkong, but I prefer Rezeki for price and quality of food.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don't worry for not be able to find out the temple.. it's very easy to spotted. as long as you walk in the right road, (the road heading to penuin),. you will see temple's gate & wall along the road for 100m.. and the location was already marked in your map
Yeah...i am the one who manually marked the temple location on my map,bro. Actually i was lost theologically while trying to locate the Tua Pek Kong Temple last week during map-marking. I need to look into a few maps before locating it and to pinpoint its exact trail from Formosa,hehehe... in other word,i am spoon feeding myself now. I posted it here in the forum in case any mistakes,senior bro or others reading it,like yourself can point me to the correct direction if i happen to mark my map wrongly. This will benefit me and everyone reading it. Thank you,bro...

Quote:
There's no such bus guide for those mini van transport.. need to ask the driver if the bus head to the place that you're going. but it;s also not a good idea because most of driver would say yes, they're heading to that place even the bus didnt go exactly that place,,, and they will drop you at the closest point to your place on their rout.. sometimes it's not even close..

beside that, it's not really good idea to take those minivan bus.. it;s not safe, it's not comfortable.. there are many pickpocket with all kind of distraction trick, and no aircon in the van and the driver will keep filling their bus even it's already packed like sardin.. imagine the smell and the heat inside the van.. ha ha..
Woah! Thx for yr respond to this one...lucky i never go up the crowded bus that time,otherwise i also don't know where i will end up at....lol. Maybe even kena pickpocket too.

Guess i shall stick to walking then. The bus probably stop by for me cos i dress more or less like their "beggars" in the street....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 28-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a update,

Flamingo has changed hands, no more. Femina is closed. Little hong kong is no more also. TOP 1 massage also closed.

Many more others still pop up at times. These places come and go. Enjoyh and have fun while they are around.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Hi bro,
any review on the hills batam hotel? Planning to stay there on my next trip.
Below are the most recent reviews on The Hills Hotel from Trip Advisor :

I read about 10 reviews,but seems like 90% are bad,only 1 neutral...hope it helps...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 28-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Hills hotel is a very old hotel.

I would give it a miss.
Old 28-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Very informative itinerary below,bro Nono1973...will be looking forward to you going Batam in about a week's time and coming back with your summaries.

Quote:
Day 2 :

I will be visiting the Tua Pek Kong Temple by walk,in hope to be able to find Kong Zi Temple and the Vegetarian restaurants which is also near by. This will be my 2nd visit to Tua Pek Kong,1st time was by cab,this time i wish to try walking there..hehehe...if lost,at most go to the nearest hotel to grab a taxi.

This trip,i shall try to further cut down on taxi reliance,even on ojek. Visit a few other Aquarium joints,step into Penuin area for the 1st time & most importantly have a better understanding the trail from Habour Bay to Nagoya Area,and a little of Penuin area.

There are few Aquarium joints that was mentioned in this thread years ago,but information of them are really too little for compilation. Here are the names :

1. New Flamingo,which was said to be behind centre point. (i think i pass by center point before,but still cannot remember the place)

2. Dynasti 1,which is suppose to be behind Goodway Hotel. But wonder if it still exist?

3. Fermina,also said to be near centre point.

4. Miyabi,i read it's near Goodway too?

5. New Berlian,also near Centre point.

Any others i missed which is near Formosa? Just wonder if the above joints still exist and if there are any latest reviews or updates on them. Once i know they exist,i shall go explore them or at least attempt to try to find out more about them.

There are other joints that are away from Formosa area which i shall explore at a later time,namely... Indah Permai,Bougaville,Harisona and Even,Maxim,Melody etc etc and i think there are much more...(still trying to find out)
Old 28-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to disturb u,bro Ddamn,Maxim is still around? Maxim, Pelita Hotel & Horisona,are they Aquarium type booking joint too?
Maxim is still around.. it's somewhere behind windsor foodcourt. there's two way to go.. one from left exit of the windsor foodcourt (stand in front of foodcourt facing harmoni apartment), or on the main road, take the left turn after sederhana nasi padang.. you'll fidn big maximo pub sign in the side of road.

the other way is to enter from pizza hut (the pizza hut after mercure hotel.)

i help u mark on your map.. see the black star dot at bottom of the windsor foodcourt.. and the red start is pelita hotel if i'm not mistaken..

Old 28-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha!!!! As it batam is under seige...just go there fuck, pay and go home....hehe!!!!
Old 28-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johnyboy2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
3. Girls in joints appears not to like to serve Indian customers,can they actually reject the Indians?
From personal experience, I've seen a group of Indian nationals & not our sg indian buddies flock to Batam on weekends. Visited a joint with my buddies and there were groups of PRCs and Indian Nationals vying to book cewek. IT WAS A HUGE TURNOFF!

Anyways IMO maybe these guys give cewek bad impression, from what cewek told me, they are cheap - very cheap on tips and treat cewek very badly. However, I know some ceweks who dun like to serve Chi guys too.. but i thnk it's these PRC guys cos behave same as some indian nationals and cos of their hygiene e.g I've seen PRCs cutting their fingernails during breakfast at a hotel i stayed in Btm - very unsightly behaviour

Second, like i said, if they dun like u means they dun like u.. so personal preference la i suppose.. Dun relli matter if you are indian or not. Yes rupiah talks but tt doesnt mean they like serving you.. My M'sian indian buddy can speak Malay den pretended say he indian muslim.. girl still sucked him but gave a disgusted look.. Felt abit bad for him when he told me.. Another time i went, my other fren cewek ngomong amongst themselves after their session say his one very small ga potong (small not cut) but i think he gave big tip so doesnt matter cewek happy in the end

Well i guess jus like some guys like fair skin some like tan skin some like dark skin cewek oso human being mah.. Dun think they can reject customer, indian chi malay/indo ang moh etc prolly make problem for you only.. From experience is those younger ceweks.. old ones usually easier to handle..
Old 28-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

haha reminded me during the 70s
in haadyai many thai gals reluctant to serve Indians
once I asked her why
she told me ...
indian black black ... all got beard
I also cant differenciate who is who
once I sleeping with my client ...
then when I woke up I notice the one on my bed wasn't my client
at night I cant tell who is who...
wahaha
those buggars must have swapped places when the thai gals slept
wahaha

another is ah peks
they complained ....
ah lau don't fxxk me one
at day night morning just keep pressing my boobs and dig my cunt
very sore and painful
wahaha
Old 28-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyboy2232 View Post
From personal experience, I've seen a group of Indian nationals & not our sg indian buddies flock to Batam on weekends. Visited a joint with my buddies and there were groups of PRCs and Indian Nationals vying to book cewek. IT WAS A HUGE TURNOFF!

Anyways IMO maybe these guys give cewek bad impression, from what cewek told me, they are cheap - very cheap on tips and treat cewek very badly. However, I know some ceweks who dun like to serve Chi guys too.. but i thnk it's these PRC guys cos behave same as some indian nationals and cos of their hygiene e.g I've seen PRCs cutting their fingernails during breakfast at a hotel i stayed in Btm - very unsightly behaviour

Second, like i said, if they dun like u means they dun like u.. so personal preference la i suppose.. Dun relli matter if you are indian or not. Yes rupiah talks but tt doesnt mean they like serving you.. My M'sian indian buddy can speak Malay den pretended say he indian muslim.. girl still sucked him but gave a disgusted look.. Felt abit bad for him when he told me.. Another time i went, my other fren cewek ngomong amongst themselves after their session say his one very small ga potong (small not cut) but i think he gave big tip so doesnt matter cewek happy in the end

Well i guess jus like some guys like fair skin some like tan skin some like dark skin cewek oso human being mah.. Dun think they can reject customer, indian chi malay/indo ang moh etc prolly make problem for you only.. From experience is those younger ceweks.. old ones usually easier to handle..
tbh I been to batam for many years
most ceweks prefers Chinese ....especially from Singapore
I was surprised when most told me they don't prefer malays from Singapore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread