The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
nuru on the massage bed or on the inflated mattress on the floor?
not full nuru. on the massage bed
Old 03-11-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Anyone try the place opposite USSC? Butterfly? Can pm me. Photos looks too good to be true. LOL
bro shld be beside ussc?
Old 03-11-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

3pm update: L4 first shop from connector got 3 viets. But face cmi.
L2 behind toilet side. Got one purple dress viet c cup. Saw one bro talking to her inside. Boobs quite big and petite.
Viet shop beside toilet open, c cup also. Her name is jasmine. Any bros tried?

Mai gong bo jio. L4 local fiona. Local OL. Hj $80. No fj. Share shop with Cherrie (green bodycon).

Last edited by lustandfast; 03-11-2020 at 03:25 PM.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
tmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about the shop across the road from the prata shop. Seems like a new shop to me
Old 03-11-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
dont think is cambodia leh. its prc leh. she quite famous around here. name is Lxxx.
Sure is cambodia or viet one theres 2 lili at ussc she insisted she cambodian when i asked her
Old 03-11-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac View Post
How about the shop across the road from the prata shop. Seems like a new shop to me

Curtain shop. Only hj.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
tmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Curtain shop. Only hj.
Is the massuers the same as previous shop. The previous shop on the sane row has closed down
Old 03-11-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac View Post
Is the massuers the same as previous shop. The previous shop on the sane row has closed down
Oh u talking about beside prata shop. Oh yes. Same girls just shift next door only.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Let me guess. Unfriend you? Maybe u too long didn't go and she doing housekeeping on her friend list and you are extra so delete u?
Another possibility is she found me a better lover and friendzone you?

As for cried and cut botak, this is the easiest. Someone ditched her and she become a nun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushrooomHead View Post
She unfriend me on wechat also; when try to message her the pop-up says she 'enabled friend confirmation'. The last moments that I can see on her profile are some chocolates and mooncakes. There's one picture of a botak nun, though. Now we know what it means.

Quite sad that she's gone. Asked the lvl2 aunty what happened to her and she just said "Ah L**g no more working". Still not exactly sure what's up with the botak thing. Miss her a lot.

Going to try the milf that replaced her spot soon. Will update with fr.

Cheers, bro.
I sort of know a bit of her background. I believe a bro was trying to pursue her but she is married with a young son already. Coming out to earn a bit to help the family and her own family back in Vietnam.

But the bro I think remained anonymous because she has been receiving flowers and gifts almost weekly but she did not know who was her secret admirer.

I highly doubt the story of her cutting botak and becoming a nun. The nun picture she posted in her moments is not even her.

I can only think of a few possibilities

1. She was found out by her husband to be working in this line and chaos ensued
2. She found an alternative to make good money, eg: sugar daddy
3. Something really terrible happened to her health. I knew she has some issues with her health previously

Girls in this line do not just simply quit all of a sudden because they realised what they are doing is "immoral". Money is good and easy, although there are risks involved.

Whatever it is, I wish her all the best. I don't mind reconnecting with her to come out for a cup of coffee as she is quite a nice lady afterall.
Old 12-11-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Any new found in here ?

Wanted to look for coco but she always so busy
Old 12-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Any update on which shop is open or any new Ml there now working ?
Old 15-11-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
larsap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylarsap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just ended here. Opted for Linda at level 4. For all PH enthusiasts, she is in PH almost everyday.

Got 1 or 2 new shops on level 4. Never get to see cos they working...

Overall, session was fine. Damage is normal lo. Nothing to shout, will still return back to Coco. Lol...
Old 15-11-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsap View Post
Just ended here. Opted for Linda at level 4. For all PH enthusiasts, she is in PH almost everyday.

Got 1 or 2 new shops on level 4. Never get to see cos they working...

Overall, session was fine. Damage is normal lo. Nothing to shout, will still return back to Coco. Lol...
Sorry what is PH
Old 15-11-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Oh u talking about beside prata shop. Oh yes. Same girls just shift next door only.
They open till late?
Old 16-11-2020, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Sorry what is PH
Yeah, i also blur.
Public Holiday?
Pubic Hair?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread