The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Oi, oil sheikh... you guys are on a roll this season. Yeah, you could also have ended our unbeaten run.
21 unbeaten games, thats definitely a roll, for man utd that is.
i am asking harry to use all my filthy oil money to sign half the spanish nat team in jan.
Old 19-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
21 unbeaten games, thats definitely a roll, for man utd that is.
i am asking harry to use all my filthy oil money to sign half the spanish nat team in jan.
Below is the reports of Steven Pienaar:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...helsea?cc=4716

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...ns-180111.html

Pienaar is a player with plentiful of drive. Hopefully, he can inject better fighting spirit as the lads looks dejected when things are not going too much their way.

Great catch, Harry.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 19-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post

Pienaar is a player with plentiful of drive. Hopefully, he can inject better fighting spirit as the lads looks dejected when things are not going too much their way.

Great catch, Harry.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
pienaar should be good for spurs, he is like chelski's malouda and kalou kind of offensive midfielder. i am just curious why he is so sought after, has he been scoring loads for everton?
Old 21-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
pienaar should be good for spurs, he is like chelski's malouda and kalou kind of offensive midfielder. i am just curious why he is so sought after, has he been scoring loads for everton?
Bro,

His goalscoring is not magnificent, I guess his running into space and running at players has created loads of space for others. His work rate is very good. A gain for Spurs means a lost for the Toffees. Hopefully, Everton can get capable replacement.

At 2.5-3mil, he quite a good buy, hopefully, he can start off like VDV and add spark to the attack.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 24-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Samster

Below is the report of the match at Newcastle:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report/_/id/293029?cc=4716

I guess this is what we get if we overly rely on Bale. There is no penetration in this game at all. We looked dangerous in attack, but Newcastle looked ferocious. It is a point saved for this match thanks to Lennon.

Hopefully, we can look at other ways of penetration with Lennon on the left and Pienaar on the right.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 24-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hopefully, we can look at other ways of penetration with Lennon on the left and Pienaar on the right.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
newcastle 1 spurs 1

close call with an equalizer in stoppage from our wonder boy.

bro i hate to see bale playing left back anyway, you cant put a goal getter like blazing bale in defence, its unforgivable. the same man who scored 3 against mighty inter like he's the legendary george best or a young gigsy.

it seems pardew's newcastle is really worked up now, nolan is back to his commanding midfield general role much like david batty in the past. liverpool should consider talented sans temper joey barton as a replacement for joe cole.
Old 25-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro i hate to see bale playing left back anyway, you cant put a goal getter like blazing bale in defence, its unforgivable. the same man who scored 3 against mighty inter like he's the legendary george best or a young gigsy.

it seems pardew's newcastle is really worked up now, nolan is back to his commanding midfield general role much like david batty in the past. liverpool should consider talented sans temper joey barton as a replacement for joe cole.
Bro,

I guess Bale has to stand in as left back becoz of Assou-Ekotto's injury. We are short in terms of left back.

Newcastle played very well, but joey barton is not really firing from all angles like nolan. Nolan is a good captain.

We really have flooded the midfield already, defence is also reinforced with signings and return of Woodgate, however, goalkeeping and strike force will be thin when injuries and the season kicked in.

Looks like Chelski found their skis already, this is bad news for us becoz we are not getting all the results we want. Champions League football has put us on the european map and boost our profile with great signings like VDV. To keep players like VDV coming and staying, we need UCL next season, at least this should be an immediate target for us.

GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 26-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

Looks like Chelski found their skis already, this is bad news for us becoz we are not getting all the results we want. Champions League football has put us on the european map and boost our profile with great signings like VDV. To keep players like VDV coming and staying, we need UCL next season, at least this should be an immediate target for us.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
well bro if spurs win the champ league this season, i'll forgive harry and co if spurs dont make it to top 4 and qualify next season.

van bommel is playing very well in bayern, perhaps a double dutch can be perfect for spurs.

talking about double, berba scored a brace to overcome blackpool. he was down and nearly out at the end of last season with little to show, a flop in the shop. look at what is happening this season, i dont know what the great fergie is feeding him, may be the same feed andy cole was getting.

Old 27-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
talking about double, berba scored a brace to overcome blackpool. he was down and nearly out at the end of last season with little to show, a flop in the shop. look at what is happening this season, i dont know what the great fergie is feeding him, may be the same feed andy cole was getting.
Bro,

I just hope that Robbie can do a berba soon. Below is a sad report if it is true:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-squad?cc=4716

Hopefully, he can start performing again.

COMON YOU KEANE!!!
COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 27-01-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 27-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

I just hope that Robbie can do a berba soon. Below is a sad report if it is true:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-squad?cc=4716

Hopefully, he can start performing again.

COMON YOU KEANE!!!
COMON YOU SPURS!!!
my word... out of the squad then what will robbie do?
come on harry... let robbie go on loan to west ham. robbie can save them.

espn
The Hammers have offered a £1 million loan fee and are prepared to pick up the player's £65,000-a-week wages - but the problem is Spurs' demands for the Hammers to commit to a full transfer.

Tottenham want their London rivals to pay £6 million if West Ham stay up, though that is not the sticking point. West Ham believe that Keane must play a certain percentage of the remaining games to prove his worth to the Hammers' survival bid.

West Ham are hoping that the delay in the decision-making process for the Olympic site might take the heat out of their negotiations to bring Keane to Upton Park. But in the absence of a straight cash sale, Redknapp might relent and allow Keane to move out on loan.
Old 28-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha bro hows it going? long time bo tu tio... tee kor liang?

without your "support support", lsb business is suffering.
now prefer to cheong overseas lehz n also v seldom log in to SBF too... oii basket think u r more regular lsb potential customer... Anyway if got lim kopi jio me la or now if u got good lobang also can pass the ctc to me too? Tks in advance hor

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 31-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
now prefer to cheong overseas lehz n also v seldom log in to SBF too... oii basket think u r more regular lsb potential customer... Anyway if got lim kopi jio me la or now if u got good lobang also can pass the ctc to me too? Tks in advance hor
haha bro... lsb going to be extinct soon partly becos good customers like you never support support.

bro got good contacts you also must kai siao me hor, i will blanjah you carlsberg.
Old 31-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

fulham 4 sad spurs 0

all spurs bros please console each other, it is a very sad day.
spurs gave danny murphy a career lifeline not so long ago and this is the pay back. my beloved FA cup dont know when will come back to the lane.
Old 31-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Samster

a bit of relief news pertaining to robbie, he's going to west ham!
he's not going to play for spurs again but we ought to be happy to be able to see him start playing again.

Old 07-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

blackburn 0 spurs 1

when crouchy scores, spurs always win...

spurs 2 bolton 1

why is redknapp signing midfielders when kranjcar is in such heavenly form?

Kranjcar the hero
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1