The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2004, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any HC big breast lau chio like this pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88
You can try Jackie at Skill health Center at Orchard Towers 5th floor. She is a Lau Chio with big boobs and looks very tai tai.
Bro, i called them up, the recept told me no such person by the name of Jackie leh. Your info correct as of up to when?

Me very interested to try out lau chio, anyone got recommendation? Let me try them out & give a FR. Lau never mind, but must be chio or got CFM look also can.
Old 25-07-2004, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 20
Samsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to behold

Hello Wins88,

I also called but the receptionist told me no such person "JACKIE".
She also complained she had been receivingmany calls asking for Jackie.
Brother, if you are not sincere to share with us, please do not give any false information.
We are all here today because we want to share with all our brothers out here.
Old 25-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 22
sinetron is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinetron is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe you can try to ask for Veron. She looks like a tai tai but her boobs are a bit saggy. Service is good though. Not sure whether Jackie is the same person.
Old 26-07-2004, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Hi guys, my bad, my bad, Call for Veron. Same person. Huge tits n tai tai look! Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 26-07-2004, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

So has any bros tried this Veron yet? Any FRs to share?
Old 26-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
puss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is the link broken or is it just me, i can't see the pic
Old 28-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

This Veron is a big-titty auntie, bit tai-tai look with mole near chin if i'm not wrong. Also remember she wears big panties meaning she got big bums. Service so-so and special is standard hc price.
Old 28-07-2004, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by puss
is the link broken or is it just me, i can't see the pic
me too. cannot see
Old 28-07-2004, 02:43 AM
Samster

Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum
This Veron is a big-titty auntie, bit tai-tai look with mole near chin if i'm not wrong. Also remember she wears big panties meaning she got big bums. Service so-so and special is standard hc price.
Bro you are right on her description, just tried her today. Service wise, i find her so-so, but during massage very talkative leh! Massage my back for quite long, think got 30mins but the massage no power one lah. After finish massaging my back, ask me whether want sexy massage, i said ok lor. So she proceed to give me a sexy massage with both her hands running over my legs to my asshole area to my back & neck/ear, she also provide something like light kissing on my back & nech, really cannot tahan siah, vey shiok!

After a while, ask me turn over & quote me the menu. HJ $50, BM $80 & BJ $80. I wanted to test her so "geh siao" told her her HJ abit ex, she then asked me how much i normally pay, i told her usually between $30-$50. She straight away relented & offer me HJ at$30. Just as she was abt to start, she try to up sell me & offer HJ+BM at $60 to me, i see her so easy going so on her lor.

She start to take off her dress & bra, "foooh" a pair of saggy melons left dangling there, i wouldn't say it is very big but quite a handful for me, maybe a B cup. She did did not strip her undies, as bro Lovetocum mentioned, her undies quite big so does her bum. Can tell age is catching up with her, she got a flabby tummy.

She then proceed to use her melons to rubba me for a while & then apply lotion & start massaging/stroking my cock head with 1 hand, and the other hand she was rubbing my asshole. The feeling was sensation man. After abt 5-10mins i exploded into her palm.

My session with her exceeded 10mins but they never chagre me extra. One thing i find her, she was asking me lots of questions, like which HC i go to? Who recommended her etc. I act abit lah, told her i call the recept and ask who are the ladies still working there and the recept mentioned some names. As her name Veron was the first to be mentioned, i told the recept i wanna book her(actually my target is to try her liao).

Overall not a bad experience. May return to her when on budget. Tot damage =$30+$60
Old 28-07-2004, 08:32 PM
regak2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Another one can try is Lynn at Orchid Inn.
Not really like the one in the picture but she is mature with good shape.

Service freindly and SOP.

She should be about mid-40s, though with make-up, you can tell by te "lines" on her face.
But at that age, her body is extremely well-maintained. Boobs a handful at maybe B+ ~ C.
I did tit-fXXX and was good.

One that I miss is Angie from Hougang de Sauna, she also about early 40s but with very good body and D-cup. Really miss her after she was busted, anyone know where she is please share the info.

Cheers
Old 28-07-2004, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurveliv
try Orchard plaza, 2nd level, its called singapore massage centre, rite infront of the coffee shop, the woman only come weekdays aft 6, and sunday she there since 2 like that..open until 10 plus everyday, half hour massage $30 and Hj $50, Fj $100 but good stuff, good service..if u lucky HJ can come on her big titties, and she got cfm look.Her name is Lulu
Bro, unable to locate this HC leh! Is your FR up to date? Do you have their number? Would appreciate you can provide more info on this LuLu, would definitely like to try her. Thanks.
Old 29-07-2004, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 21
superfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any of the girls recommended like this size this type? i want leh...

http://www3.kinghost.com/asian/bbvcd/gals/13k/pag3.htm

reallly turn me on...

is veron like the above pic?
Old 29-07-2004, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
aaaaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today just try Sugar from Dorris HC, wow lah a! very accommodating! very shiok man! no hurry and slowly take her time to let me play her big neh neh! very good! any bros try her before?
Old 29-07-2004, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfreak
any of the girls recommended like this size this type? i want leh...

http://www3.kinghost.com/asian/bbvcd/gals/13k/pag3.htm

reallly turn me on...

is veron like the above pic?
Veron definitely doesn't look like this, she is much older, abt late 30's or early 40's i guess. I find her not really CFM face.

Btw, which are the lau chio you've tried before? Care to share? Any FR on those lau chio you tried that look like those in the pics?
Old 30-07-2004, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Any HC big breast lau chio like this pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaa
Today just try Sugar from Dorris HC, wow lah a! very accommodating! very shiok man! no hurry and slowly take her time to let me play her big neh neh! very good! any bros try her before?
Bonk her before... I think she is to professional. Dont think i will RTF her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1