The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
warrior_saga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $50 SYT Xiao Lan (BBBJ,Catbath,Frenching)

Called & arranged for a session with xiao lan.

First impression was that she really looked korean; anyway she's rather tall & skinny.

She gave me a cathbath followed by a very long bbbj (think 10 mins or so), while I fingered her at the same time. Put on cap & fj her.

Ratings:
1. Looks - 8/10
2. Boobs - 2/10 (small)
3. Bbbj - 9/10 (deepthroat)
4. Fj - 8/10 (wet)

Tks bro Neighbour for the contact.
Old 23-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Neighbour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior_saga View Post
Called & arranged for a session with xiao lan.

First impression was that she really looked korean; anyway she's rather tall & skinny.

She gave me a cathbath followed by a very long bbbj (think 10 mins or so), while I fingered her at the same time. Put on cap & fj her.

Ratings:
1. Looks - 8/10
2. Boobs - 2/10 (small)
3. Bbbj - 9/10 (deepthroat)
4. Fj - 8/10 (wet)

Tks bro Neighbour for the contact.
Shiok right? Did you experience any new bonking style from her?
Old 23-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 17
am55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbour View Post
Sorry to all bros who PM me.
My computer was down the last 2 days.

Now clearing my PMs.

hi bro neighbour,

happy to see u cheong buddies hope u got xiao lan ctc

camping for juicy FRs bro andrew101, aces68...

many thankz n happy bonking
Old 23-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
swallowmycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

within my limited budget, somemore korean looking one of my fantasy to bonk a korean but too ex.

so plsssssssss bro ts can pm me the ctc asap.
Old 23-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
King Fish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
can i have the contact of Xiao Lan thank.
Old 24-12-2008, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
warrior_saga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbour View Post
Shiok right? Did you experience any new bonking style from her?
I only tried missionary & sideways, all the while rubbing her clit. I think she cummed, cos I noticed her shivering & quivering, expecially when I rubbed her clit fast & hard.

Ha ha, maybe going for another rtf with her.
Old 24-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

thank bro TS for the contact...
Did make a appt with her afternoon, 1st look, ok slim and will not said a sweet gal to me.get to the room, TCSS with her for about half an hour more, fond out that she was wroking in CP prince ktv before for less then 2 month,and also to my supprise, she is a uni student in beijing with the dergee. She work here all thank to her ex-bf con her and make her work in CP, and luck was on her side, she got to know one guy and bao her for 3 month in CP and arrange for her come to sin work FL for just 3 month and she will go back to her home town after finish in sin. will said she is very hard working gal, trying to give the best service she can to customer,if any bro going for the look, she may dun come to ur liking, but if u looking just for the service, she is the ONE...
Name: Xiao Lan
Look: 6/10
Boob:
Cathbath: 7/10
Frenching: 8/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Damage: $50/1/1 give her tip $20

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 24-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
openhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

contact pls.thks
Old 24-12-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DAREMON deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Neighbour, can share Xiao Lan contact..
Old 24-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowmycum View Post
within my limited budget, somemore korean looking one of my fantasy to bonk a korean but too ex.

so plsssssssss bro ts can pm me the ctc asap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish View Post
Hi Bro,
can i have the contact of Xiao Lan thank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by openhorny View Post
contact pls.thks
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAREMON View Post
Bro Neighbour, can share Xiao Lan contact..
Please check yr PM.
Old 24-12-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ColeJerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

Pls pm me her contact can, will try her this weekend.

Tid ya...
Old 24-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Xiao Lan

First of all, a very big thanks to Bro Neighbour. Indeed u find a perfect gal....a lovely SYT. And tks to Bro am55 for the recommendations. Yes, i had a great time with her.

Last night, gave her a SMS and fast enough to get her reply. She’s free. As was told GL H81 not safe tis day. So we intend to meet ouside Frgrance hotel where she will bring me to a budget hotel. While i was walking to the hotel, saw a beautiful young gal walk toward my direction. Wearing a snining silver dress with bare back, damn sexy. As i was about to bypass her, i gave i soft whispering to her...”r u xiao lan” and she respond with a YES....so we off to the dreamland.

My impression to her was she indeed young and sweet. She much like a korean look eapecially her hair-do. Skin was much fair. Very friendly n responsive. She not like those young SYT who are so playful. She kind of quite type. But a little down on her boobs...extremely flat chest, not for boob lovers but one thing for sure, her service and attitude make up all.

After we stripped, we have a short chat and find that she is easy to talk and ice-breaking was fast, As i was still smoking. She just went in alone. Thought is going to be an individual wash. But i was wrong. She is waiting for me and wanna to wash me...a plus point. She really washed me throughoutly, portion by portion till she make full concentrate on my didi, gently wash and rub them in circular movement. When didi harden liao, she even gave a short HJ.

After we got on the bed. Straight away she attacked my nipples and catbath over my body. Fondled my ear before she reach my lip and lick around my mouth, then we start to do a warm up kiss before our tongue meet and lock. From there, our fierce frenching start to get high, lot of tongue fighting. Jolly enjoy for about 15mins, the longest i ever french.

Next i turn her over, as not much playing with a flat boobs, i go for a light licking on her nipple, very pinklish cute pointer nips...hehe.....Then slowly paint downward. For her young age, her pussy was indeed fleshly and pinklish, lot of juice. Paint her clitoris as well as fingering her pussy hole. Her body start to shivering and jerking unevenly and she respond with on and off moaning. Hear liao also very SHIOK!!!!

Me getting tired on the fingering, immediately she hold me down and start to BBBJ me. Suction was great and lot of head licking and deepthroating. Another plus point, she will never stop her BBBJ till u ask her to stop. She really gave me the 15min of SHIOK SHIOK time. Little didi had to tahan abit along as i requested 69. Both really enjoy so much as i manage to AR her
Moaning keep increasing as i using two finger on her lovehole and the other hand rubbing her clit in fast mode. Her hand was grabbing tight on my thigh, can see the red mark on my thigh. Expression begin to get wild with all the Ahh Ahh sound.

Both feel the cum is coming. Quickly cap my didi. She apply some KY and was told that is get dry easily after a few stroke but she was really wetSo in her missionary, using my didi head rubbing in circular motion on her clit for a while before i fully insert into her very juicy pussy, start to pump her slowly before i lift her butt right up and pumped her in 45 degree angle. Both her hand was spreading out and grabbing the bedsheet tight. Alternately hit her deeper and harder. Seen like she tearing out. Give myself last few solid pumped onto her before exploded my cum....Help to clean me before we laid on the bed and TCSS again. But too bad, was told the time is up. But she still wanna wash me. Told her is OK, we just wash ourselves. Maybe nxt time look for 2hrs session.
After washed, she run to the other corner to get her clothing on, the reaction was sibei cute

Overall, Satisfaction and great budget bonk. She’s a nice gal and with lots of GFE. She only a month here. I definietly give strong recommend to bros especially Bro Aces68, cooler08 and S2K. I think u all sure agree......Kindly PM TS for contact.

My Rating:
Look: 8/10 (Cute lovely syt. Much korean look)
Body: 8/10 (Damn sexy with her dress on. Light weight and slim figure)
Boob: A- (Flat chest, not her boob lover)
Kissing/Frenching: 10/10 (lots of tongue fighting and she keep on going)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (Good suction with deepthroating, but no hot water treatment for me)
FJ : 8/10 (Good expression and responsive)
AR: Yes, i give a her a few licking
GFE: 10/10 (Excellent)
Service: 9/10 (willing to please and very hardworking)
Attitude: 10/10 (Excellent)
Damage $50 + Tips
RTF: YES after X’mas, going for 2hrs session with her

PS: Bro Neighbour, will upz u when i gain my power back.
Old 24-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
newen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

received bro neighbour contact of xiaolan this morning.
so i tot 平安夜 must have a good fuck!
and indeed i am a sextified man!

met her in lor1x, first impression v well dressed, soft spoken.
went up room, broke some ice, she told me abt lizards being cute, i made some lizard sound she laughed cutely. frenched like no tomorrow, proceed to bath, v v gentle with my little bro with the wash.

proceed to bed, licked me all over my ears, my nipples my belly button, v sensual and gfe. with ocassional french kiss. then i gently finger her outside as my nails r long dont wanna hurt her.

next she starts to bbbj me, alota tongue movement v song! gentle yet with suction!

beyloon liao did her missionary, entered her V tight! shiok ah!!!! changed several positions with leg on shoulder, then spoon and she cowgal me! i changed to sideway finally to doggy! Fuck!!! when did her in doggy style, become V V tight!!!! sibei song ah!!!
i ask her can cim anot she said can, maituliao, pull out condom too late my snowwhite sperm already out, but she continued to swallow and bbbj me for 5 mins! though i cum but still can have a 2nd time of orgasm!

i rested for a while, and she sat down with me, chatting, even told me a funny joke. she isnt pretentious a sincere and gentle gal. can sense that when she tells the joke, v innocent! she told me shes a unigrad majoring interior design for houses. Theres pride in her! but told me she haven earn back her expenses...... she will still be here in jan, so bro mai tu liao she is one of the perfect budget and gfe and service oriented gal around. please treat her well and tipped her abit if u find her service good!

i went home feeling v relaxed and sextified.

looks: 6.5/10 Grow on you GND looks. some say korean look, but her gentleness and sincerity makes her sweet.
FJ: 10/10 gfe+tight+accomodating
BBBJ: 9/10 Cim
Damage: 50+12+tips

do up me if u like my FR. thanks!
Old 24-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 17
am55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
FR on Xiao Lan

First of all, a very big thanks to Bro Neighbour. Indeed u find a perfect gal....a lovely SYT. And tks to Bro am55 for the recommendations. Yes, i had a great time with her

Me getting tired on the fingering, immediately she hold me down and start to BBBJ me. Suction was great and lot of head licking and deepthroating. Another plus point, she will never stop her BBBJ till u ask her to stop. She really gave me the 15min of SHIOK SHIOK time. Little didi had to tahan abit along as i requested 69. Both really enjoy so much as i manage to AR her

Overall, Satisfaction and great budget bonk. She’s a nice gal and with lots of GFE. She only a month here. I definietly give strong recommend to bros especially Bro Aces68, cooler08 and S2K. I think u all sure agree......Kindly PM TS for contact.

My Rating:
Look: 8/10 (Cute lovely syt. Much korean look)
Body: 8/10 (Damn sexy with her dress on. Light weight and slim figure)
Boob: A- (Flat chest, not her boob lover)
Kissing/Frenching: 10/10 (lots of tongue fighting and she keep on going)BBBJ : 7.5/10 (Good suction with deepthroating, but no hot water treatment for me)
FJ : 8/10 (Good expression and responsive)
AR: Yes, i give a her a few licking
GFE: 10/10 (Excellent)
Service: 9/10 (willing to please and very hardworking)
Attitude: 10/10 (Excellent)
Damage $50 + Tips
RTF: YES after X’mas, going for 2hrs session with her

PS: Bro Neighbour, will upz u when i gain my power back.
hi bro andrew,

good rite u shld try her reverse cowgal DAMN SHIOK. but xiao lan really likes to bbbj during my sexion i had to pull her up Bro aces68, bro cooler08. bro chris 0808, bro fatmansk where r u guys ????

must RTF her quickly before she gets too hot
pls pm TS for xiao lan ctc

many thankx n happy bonking
Old 24-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by am55 View Post
hi bro andrew,

good rite u shld try her reverse cowgal DAMN SHIOK. but xiao lan really likes to bbbj during my sexion i had to pull her up Bro aces68, bro cooler08. bro chris 0808, bro fatmansk where r u guys ????

must RTF her quickly before she gets too hot
pls pm TS for xiao lan ctc

many thankx n happy bonking
She told me her ex-bf loves to stick to her...because she always got innovative style that interest her bf...

She is hot now...

Sent at least 40 PMs to bros who request for her contact. Should have more FRs coming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1