The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork View Post
Sera got a free f**k while i just had a hand job in the room... haiz.
sera...u r the man....u r the man....u r the man....

can i hv one ur autograph.... i need to paste at my office door man...

HJ not bad liao lor....i go back and pcc myself....
Old 27-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin25 View Post
I think smuggling in a bottle of Tequila will defintely do the job.. but hor, our director of entertainment have to 搞好关系 with mummy a bit liao..
knn...must go and pluck that stupid mummy and complain that the liquor is machiam like yellow river water...no kick at all
Old 27-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphium_78 View Post

but this time i am really blind, when she take out her makeup really look horrible kenna con liao man
u shld ask her to pay u man....

honestly....no hard feeling dude....she is certainly not a looker....
Old 27-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraphium_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=XuJiaHui;1927797]Bro Sera and Spoon and Just4fun, so envious of you..You all are the man....Bro Spoon, you mean you are having HJ inside the KTV? Must teach us howleh?
Happening man.... Bro Sera really powerful. IS it the same gal with you on Sat?

Nope it is spoon gal (now i know) .... regret alot .... without makeup is horrendous .... kill me .... bad nite ....
Old 27-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
u shld ask her to pay u man....

honestly....no hard feeling dude....she is certainly not a looker....
Yo i totally agree .... bad man ...
Old 27-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 23
kelvin25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sera's ordeal reminds me of my experience too... which is why i dun go for commercial ones anymore... wah lao... scary man! hope i dun get nightmare relapses tonight!
Old 27-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XuJiaHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yo i totally agree .... bad man ...
Bro Sera, anyway it is a Free Fuck ... btw the Cindy Crawford with me that day still looks quite the same after remove her makeup... Bro Spoon, any tactical weapon to attack her?
Old 27-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Samster

Bro xjh,

cindy crawford came to our room for a while
Old 28-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuJiaHui View Post
Bro Sera and Spoon and Just4fun, so envious of you..You all are the man....Bro Spoon, you mean you are having HJ inside the KTV? Must teach us howleh?
Walao…. Don’t like that say la… I failed miserably that night! Think of it also “paiseh” man. You see, almost to the end of the night, this Girl-next-door was on my lap jerking me while I had my hands roaming all over her. Can you imagine the ecstasy I was in, all this happening with the KJ sitting just two feet away watching the show?

Knn… Just when I was about to shoot my load, this girl (sitting with Bro Sera’s friend) had to come over and “kachow kachow”. She wanted to have a better view of my manhood and before I knew it, this girl, my girl and the KJ started pulling down my pants. CCB…. How to come like that?? Without hesitation, I signaled Sera’s friend for help! He came over to pull his gal back to where they were supposed to be seated and my girl was immediately marshaled to continue with her obligations. This time, she pulled up my T-shirt and gave me a nipple wash with her tongue while stroking what was beneath my unzipped pants. As the motions intensified, this drunken jinx (gal with Sera’s friend) came over AGAIN and started to scratch me! Aiyoh!!!!!! She just couldn’t leave us alone! Haiz….. as you may have guessed, the same story repeated itself over and over again throughout the rest of the night. Finally, I couldn’t score and my million descendants rushed to my head in desperation as I wade myself home.
Old 28-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge View Post
Bro spoonfork,
I tot Bro Just4Fun should be the Party Secretary (市委书记) of Suzhou than Mayor.
Bro Just4Fun, time flies, almost 2 years since with last met, keep up the spirit, really admire your 热心.

Take Care!
Bro.... Keen to party this weekend in Shanghai?
Old 28-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin25 View Post
I think smuggling in a bottle of Tequila will defintely do the job.. but hor, our director of entertainment have to 搞好关系 with mummy a bit liao..
OK.... Bro Kelvin, you are now appointed the F&B Minister of Suzhou! So.. what's in it for us this weekend?
Old 28-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Walao…. Don’t like that say la… I
As the motions intensified, this drunken jinx (gal with Sera’s friend) came over AGAIN and started to scratch me! Aiyoh!!!!!! She just couldn’t leave us alone! Haiz….. as you may have guessed, the same story repeated itself over and over again throughout the rest of the night. Finally, I couldn’t score and my million descendants rushed to my head in desperation as I wade myself home.
Sad to hear that, bro...*shake head*, how can this happen....hehehe. Anyway, I just came back from my conquest of CP.......damn tried now.....
Old 28-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro xjh,

cindy crawford came to our room for a while
Yup.... and I must say, she is damn sporting. She came in, saw us drunk ( I was harrasing the KJ while bro Sera was making a lot of noices with his head over the waste paper basket)... and still came in and joined the party. All three of us grabbed and fondle her but surprisingly, she took it in her stride and played along. Oh BTW Bro XJH, I gave her a 100 on your tap while she was on her way out (hehehe...she pretended not to accept).
Old 28-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
You see, almost to the end of the night, this Girl-next-door was on my lap jerking me while I had my hands roaming all over her. Can you imagine the ecstasy I was in, all this happening with the KJ sitting just two feet away watching the show?
Wah SEh !!!!!!!! CO Spoonfork... pls bring me to this kind of KTV next time I'm in china !!!!! This one my type of KTV...

Quote:
Knn… Just when I was about to shoot my load, this girl (sitting with Bro Sera’s friend) had to come over and “kachow kachow”. ....gave me a nipple wash with her tongue while stroking what was beneath my unzipped pants. As the motions intensified, this drunken jinx (gal with Sera’s friend) came over AGAIN and started to scratch me! Aiyoh!!!!!! She just couldn’t leave us alone!
Bro the only solution to such intrusion is to give the intruding gal a good nipple lashing and strip her too.... then when she's finally subdued.. u can continue with your GND..

Bro u need wingman to help u strip the gals not let them strip u...keke....

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 28-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Sad to hear that, bro...*shake head*, how can this happen....hehehe. Anyway, I just came back from my conquest of CP.......damn tried now.....
hahaha... I know! Read the EXTREMELY long and interesting FR from the three muskuteers (Ah boy, OP and yourself). When going again????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1