The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-11-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: TonyCheong2's Dicktionary Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
lol..
bermuda, singha t shirt, flip flop, undercut hair, talk like they own the place. sinkies detected.. must siam far far pretend u dunno them..
They try to emulate angmoh??
Old 01-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 15
gjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

remove due to typo
Old 01-11-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 15
gjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud of

This is a great thread to learn info. Will be going BBK in dec and plan to visits clubs like Crazy House. Will take a look at barbar and eden club too.
Old 02-11-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been in BKK for about 3 months and have frequented Baccara regularly at the start due to the fact that they have the prettiest gals in Soi Cowboy.

Soon, I am sick of Baccara and moved on to Thermae Bar. But I am seeing the same gals there everytime... is there any other hunting places that is worth a go?

P.S. I don't like soapy or massage places.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Day 3, sometime in August 2016

Barfined 095, a slutty syt who has the right curves - B+ boobs, smooth, toned body with no tattoos. she's not fair, but her eyes...oh my gawd. when she looks at you with her adorable pair of angel eyes, one can finally understand why BKK is known as the city of angels lol. anw, she's totally nude and slim. best of all, her pussy is cleanly-shaved - when i first saw her as i stepped into the bar, i felt an immediate reaction down south! yes! she's that hot! totally my type. if she is sg local and i happen to know her, i will totally give up everything for her hahaha i know i sound like i kena her gong tao but trust me bros, this kind of girls is once in a long while then u chance upon one.

sex with her was awesome. i fed her quite a bit of LDs, and she was a bit tipsy, but still managed to perform haha.

just the other night before...

i remembered that she was grinding heavily with another sinkie or jap when i made crazy house my first port of call. fuck. she is rubbing her pussy on another man's erected cock, all in full view of everyone! and i can tell that bro is in a blissful state. who wouldnt?

as i grabbed my beer and scanned the bar for other gems, i couldn't help but glance back at her occasionally. she was happily doing a slow grind on the same guy (that dude must had bought her a lot of LDs coz she keep coming back to him haha) and at one stage, she did a doggie!! OMG his hands were all over her and much as i wanted to snatch her over, but well, this is such a bar anyway, and we're all here to have fun. no need to fight over a girl. can always come back earlier the next time from time to time, while i was enjoying the gorgeous view of mother nature's lovely feminine creations, i found myself looking at her and inside me, i wished i was that guy at that very moment haha. guess what? she saw that i was checking her out and she gave me a slutty smile and perhaps a wink (may be my beer goggles hahaha). shit. at the moment, it dawned upon me that she is the only girl i wanted! haha! chamz. so after a while, cannot take it leow, i moved on to baccara.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbing View Post
Been in BKK for about 3 months , I am sick of Baccara and moved on to Thermae Bar. But I am seeing the same gals there everytime... is there any other hunting places that is worth a go?

Go to Pattaya.
Old 03-11-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbing View Post
Been in BKK for about 3 months and have frequented Baccara regularly at the start due to the fact that they have the prettiest gals in Soi Cowboy.

Soon, I am sick of Baccara and moved on to Thermae Bar. But I am seeing the same gals there everytime... is there any other hunting places that is worth a go?

happened to me when i was working there.. my suggestion is go back to your 5 fingers.. when AGGs and Thermae don't work, you will end up looking for all sorts of strange.. and BKK is one place don't wanna look for strange

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 03-11-2016 at 01:34 PM. Reason: .
Old 03-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: TonyCheong2's Dicktionary Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
tell me about it.

morning go petchburi soi 19 eat wan ton mee breakfast, sit down order liao, one group of loud mouth sinkies kpkb walk in. spoil mood.

midnight go yaowaraj eat sharksfin and birdnest, another group of sinkies walk in kpkb like they own the place.

only place can see them diam diam is baccarra 2nd floor when the topless dancing is on, all shuddup and watch only
lol.. kena zap for this comment.. must have touched a raw nerve..

boy you how old already, more points or less points won't make your dick longer or shorter la..
Old 03-11-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
rainynite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jus back from bkk and decided to do a fr after all these years in this forum.. pardon me if its not a good job.

1st Day:
Was not a smooth journey for me as i touchdown at around 8.30pm and it was raining heavily. Clearing custom was also slow and by the time i reach my hotel at amaranta hotel was already near 10pm. Wash up and chill abit and decided to go thermae to have a look and book a car using grabcar. Reached there at abt 11.30pm ordered a beer and relax awhile.. Took me abt 15mins to finish the bottle and grab another beer and stay relax. At 12am suddenly light was all on! I was like wtf kena raid or what.. Its only after awhile then i realize that it is closed!!!! Kinda panick awhile then went out and scan the girls. Notice quite afew good lookers but instead i chose a average looking girl with a sweet smile and nego for overnight @ 5000baht. It was only after that i realize her english super pte ltd and my thai is also super pte ltd thus we used google translate to communicate haha. Back at the hotel i'm actually very tired from the hectic day and just lie on the bed. That girl actually pull me up took off my clothes and my jeans and drag me to the bathroom to shower for me. After that i quickly wipe dry and run off to the bed as it was very cold. This was when things get interesting when she came it was like i met a tigress hunting! It feels like I'm getting raped so i thought i will fight back but instead i kena pin down sia then after that follow by a bbbj then cap and fire and after that went to slp. Morning come she initiate again then fire another round.

Day 2:
So she ask me if i wanna go temple pray with her so i thought why not then i just follow go to the temple pray then go for lunch. After that she asked if i interested to go chatuchak. I was thinking haiz wanna tio carrot liao but i still agree to it. But this was the amazing part.. I was thinking she will go on a shopping spree but instead she is reccommanding me what i can get over there. i even asked her if she wanna get anything and she say no need. After that brought her to the sky bar at marriot hotel to have dinner and some champagne and bok her for another night.

Day 3:
So this girl brought me to another temple again in the morning then went for lunch. After that i told her i would like to rest for today as I'm going back tml.. Then send her home! At night i went to RCA Route 66 since its halloween night. Open a bottle of gold label at 2800baht for 1-2hrs was quite boring then i decided to go out for a smoke break. When outside smoking a super hot girl came up to me and ask for a cigrette! Of cause i offer it who wouldn't!!! But instead of take and go we had a small chat instead and get to know that she work as a car model. So after the smoke break i offer her to come and drink with me and she agreed and came! This is the part that i'm abit regret.. She was drinking at a amazing speed so no choice i ordered another bottle. So it was like 2 person 2 bottle for the night!!! By then both of us already quite drunk, club close at 1am and i brought her back to my hotel the rest was quite sop. Morning go for another shot paid her 5000baht even though she didn't ask for it but i dont regret this looks was 9/10. So still consider a great deal for me!

This will be the whole fr for this trip will be looking forward to the next trip in January!
Old 04-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainynite View Post
Notice quite afew good lookers but instead i chose a average looking girl with a sweet smile and nego for overnight @ 5000baht.

Day 2:
After that brought her to the sky bar at marriot hotel to have dinner and some champagne and book her for another night.

Day 3:
Morning go for another shot paid her 5000baht even though she didn't ask for it but i dont regret this looks was 9/10.
Another American style spender/tipper spotted!

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
rainynite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Another American style spender/tipper spotted!
Eh 5k baht for LT rates is over?
Old 04-11-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Rephrasing my comments.

Another American style spender/tipper and Korean superstar spotted!
55555!
Old 04-11-2016, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
More likely Korean superstar.
Very likely he met a post op Ladyboy. A lot of them love to hook up people using that method. Luckily I dun smoke.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Hello bro, can I ask a question, is choburi far from bkk? How long to take car there?
Old 04-11-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Rephrasing my comments.

Another American style spender/tipper and Korean superstar spotted!
55555!
55 at least he shot 1x on the first nite

this guy didnt even shoot! 😂
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...0&postcount=25

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1