The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-11-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Saw some African street walkers outside soi cowboy waiting for clients... Some looked really hot but a bit scared too scam hehe .
Old 29-11-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Where can I get a Thai SIM card in Suvarnabhumi?
Which telco is best?
Old 29-11-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Where can I get a Thai SIM card in Suvarnabhumi?
Which telco is best?
It's all around outside after collecting your baggage. You can pick AIS, DTAC, True Move, they are about the same. I have True Move line under my ex-gf's address.
Old 29-11-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
lmvhhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for my upcoming week long trip, i got a 10 day 50gb data esim plan from klook for ~9sgd
Old 29-11-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 15
tigernation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bros going from 21 to 25 december?
Old 29-11-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Cherry Massage at Soi 22? They recently re-opened after moving to new place but sadly some ladies I was eyeing not working there le. The new ladies look not bad and since they just opened so the facilities should be good and new too. They also quite active on Twitter and posting photos of the MLs

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 30-11-2023, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
Ionaz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIonaz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIonaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all, I am typical local, planning to go solo to Bangkok for the first time to look around and have fun, but don't know a word of thai.

How bad will the language barrier be ?
Any software translator anyone can recommend ?
Old 30-11-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionaz View Post
Hi all, I am typical local, planning to go solo to Bangkok for the first time to look around and have fun, but don't know a word of thai.

Not an issue. Most gogo bars girls will know English decently well. Google Translate will handle the rest. Dont LT a girl who doesnt speak a lick of Eng.
Old 30-11-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 1
Rambotech57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

those Kapoo is the same as heaven etc?
Or it is different?
Sorry newbie in bkk..
Old 30-11-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

How old are you bro? 1st time travelling outside of SG? Haha.

Plenty of English signages, no need speak Thai or just learn very basic ones and use common sense can liao. Use Google and Google translate lor

Old 30-11-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Anyone tried Cherry Massage at Soi 22? They recently re-opened after moving to new place but sadly some ladies I was eyeing not working there le. The new ladies look not bad and since they just opened so the facilities should be good and new too. They also quite active on Twitter and posting photos of the MLs
Most of their ladies from the old place left them and this new location only @ 8 ladies working. All are Milfs and none of them gum me..... boss say they are recruiting new stocks and ask me to come again.... lol
Old 30-11-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Most of their ladies from the old place left them and this new location only @ 8 ladies working. All are Milfs and none of them gum me..... boss say they are recruiting new stocks and ask me to come again.... lol
Kamxia. I'm heading there after CNY so hopefully they will recruit more younger girls. So far only 2-3 okay girls while the rest cmi. Seems they are slowly recruiting more girls

Old 30-11-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk now wanna chiong dm me
Old 30-11-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Quite a number of girls especially gogobar girls can speak very basic to basic English. If you head to the cheaper MPs, then the girls may not speak English, you can use Google Translate. But you can get a way better experience with a wider choice of girls if you can speak Thai. You be surprised with some gems which you may find at the cheaper joints giving you better service than the expensive joints.
Old 30-11-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Kamxia. I'm heading there after CNY so hopefully they will recruit more younger girls. So far only 2-3 okay girls while the rest cmi. Seems they are slowly recruiting more girls
I don't find much choices every time I head to Soi 22 even with my low requirements for appearance. So I stick around Soi 24 - 26 and the 2 MPs with SYTs at Thonglor. Girls quality and quantity in these areas better. Even my 40yo milf regular ML in SG look better than the younger girls at Soi 22.

Heading to BKK just before Xmas eve till after New Year (12 days) and back again 2 weeks later for business trip, gonna explore those cheap corner shops to try and find gems as well as go for JG again at Spring.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1