The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
Inflation, rising costs etc.

Does it affect you or affect your decisions to cheong like before?
Old 03-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Inflation, rising costs etc.

Yes, esp taxi fares. The rest, seriously for cheonging not much difference. Unless the ktv or pub becomes more populated or the rental increase, the beer price also increase. That happened around tanjong pagar and boat quay a while back, but now gotten used to it liao.

Beer with alcohol level above 9% got tax slap too, so I avoid those now.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
apollo13 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Definitely, more spent on other things means less on cheonging. Even I notice food centre prices are slowing being adjusted up. Some places the same bowl of noodle .... not enough to eat also ... even if prices the same .... I think just past year alone, must have spent more than one bonk on price increase liao ..
Old 04-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo13 View Post
Definitely, more spent on other things means less on cheonging. Even I notice food centre prices are slowing being adjusted up. Some places the same bowl of noodle .... not enough to eat also ... even if prices the same .... I think just past year alone, must have spent more than one bonk on price increase liao ..
Property prices risen the most - u will need to save more to get a flat of the same size now. Oil and commodities prices risen much too and this has filtered down to end consumers now. The pinch is now a punch.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -101 / Power: 0
Shim Shim

Bro, petrol price ups again yday ...
Though I dont drive, I sympathise with those who do. And those pumping in Msia, after their election petrol prices expected to go up too ...

Haiz ... we live in an increasingly difficult world ...
Old 04-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

l am quite a sex addict. So despite the inflation, rising costs, l still cheong de.

despite frenz advise to stop, or control, the sex wolf beast inside me jus couldnt stay down. Dun noe is good or bad sia.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post

Guess, when the urge strikes, inflation or not, also dun care lor
Old 04-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Rockweiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, agree, but nowadays got less spending power, so I believe naturally something have to give, must be cheonging .... unless one only cheong once a month, then nothing much there to cut down on. But if cheong quite often, now, might have to cheong 1 less or something ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
l am quite a sex addict. So despite the inflation, rising costs, l still cheong de.

despite frenz advise to stop, or control, the sex wolf beast inside me jus couldnt stay down. Dun noe is good or bad sia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Guess, when the urge strikes, inflation or not, also dun care lor
Old 04-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

go overseas bonk lor... why must we contribute to local economy, kns.... They dun even want to spend money to build high fence at the detention camp, and now they finding 1 scapegoat to bear the blame. They only interested in their own pay rise.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

go overseas bonk lor... why must we contribute to local economy, kns.... They dun even want to spend money to build high fence at the detention camp, and now they finding 1 scapegoat to bear the blame. They only interested in their own pay rise.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
I'm sure some of us might have cut down on 'entertainment' or go for cheaper alternatives these days.
To some, its "shoot liao then say" kind of mentality.

Actually i think if any service provider here can offer xx/60min/1shot in times like these will be good.
'Cause many of us pay for 2shots but only shoot once.

Lady Samsters: Share yr FB views here

Poll: No of bonks a month?

Best of '07: Vampire Hazel
Old 04-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 17
Satanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a full grown horny I can only say when the urge come we will still go one. Just maybe downgrade the quality a bit. If go for Cat 150, maybe now will go for Cat 80 or Cat 40. If go expensive HC like Dragon, now may go cheaper ones like Bugis.

But the ...ahem... "little brother" still need to staisfy one.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
I agree. I also avoid spending too much here n use it for travelling instead...
Old 05-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
StairwayToSexen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think this issue will affect everyone in a way another
Old 05-03-2008, 08:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
acedia is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro tomvoyeur and Niceman, alot of bros like me, wanna go, but got OC, difficult to get 'Visa' so have to depend on 1) OKT cutting price 2) Cheaper alternative 3) Cheong abit less ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
I agree. I also avoid spending too much here n use it for travelling instead...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1