The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 21-11-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Guys I’ve been looking for an english speaking domme and have not been able to find any, can someone recommend?

I tried BDSM in Bangkok recently and now I’m hooked..
Old 21-11-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RickPleaseTease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time posting but long time lurker here in this forum. I've always gone for the PRC mistresses as I feel the value is there. Especially nowadays, the PRC mistresses are quite good e.g Coco, Jessica. Jessica is very creative and open to roleplaying certain scenarios/relationships which I appreciate a lot.
Old 21-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like Roxy had a tough time.
On the kinky side, maybe she is the ideal candidate if I am looking for a military style tekan session. Having been trying to look around without much luck 🤣
Old 21-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
SubwayEatFresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Hehe right …she would have been a sub for that 6 months inside … lots of thank you madam .. yes madam… squat as instructed .. look forward to her incorporating these in prison plays
Lols, I think other than the f-ed up things, in DRC she made a lot of friends, and just tried to be as happy as possible.

Last edited by SubwayEatFresh; 21-11-2022 at 08:32 PM.
Old 21-11-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgslave93 View Post
Hi Everyone, been awhile since i've written my last review.

Just had a double domme session with OMM (Ou Mei Mei) & her friend (Older Milf). I Opted for a 2 hour timeslot session with 2 of them. Do note they provide half day sessions as well for regulars/2nd time with omm.

When i entered the door, was greeted by OMM in a fishnet outfit with her hairy pussy showing, her friend was in a latex/corset outfit both wearing high heels. OMM heels was those with spikes.

Immediately i was collared and leashed, made to kneel down with omm making me kiss her feet while her friend step on my head.

They dragged me to the sofa where i was made to kneel in front of them, omm making me lick her heels while her friend was slapping me and kicking my balls.
I was then made to lie flat on the floor with both of them using me as a floor rug and omm spitting on my face.

Omm is really extremely kinky and love to torture you and push your limits.
She stood up squatted over my face and asked me to smell her pussy and ass. Next thing i knew, she peed a little into my mouth and i was caught off guard, but i was forced to swallow.
She then aimed her ass on my nose and squeeze out a small piece of chocolate on my nose. She was laughing non stop while her friend was happily smacking my dick and stepping on it.

I was in total heaven. 2 ladies laughing at my pitiful look.

All kinds of toys was on the sofa, i was being whipped/smack by both of them, spitted on and slapped non stop.
Omm wiped the chocolate off my nose and forced it into my mouth.

Omm then told me, she held it in for 1 whole day already and she needs to go. She asked me firmly if i was ready to be her toilet. Next thing i knew i was leashed to the toilet and she squatted over my face and just went at it.

It lasted at least for 10mins and it was non stop till my entire face was covered with her chocolate. But she wasn't happy yet, she then asked her friend to squat over my body and dick and went at it also. Omm was stepping on my chocolate covered face while her friend was jerking me off.

It was total bliss being humiliated like that by 2 dommes. Shot out a happy man.

Washed up, and rest for 15mins before round 2
i'm curious. Don't you get food poisoning out of swallowing the chocolate? And how is the taste like?
Old 21-11-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Repuc38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I had an absolutely nightmare and easily 1 of the worst sessions with Sierra

I gave up within 20 minutes and left the place
if you made any request got to top up and had no clue how to conduct a session at all
and place was messy and person you can tell was high

Person is pretty manipulative .. in messaging and person .. don't be fooled by it

As for Roxy
She is more chill and doesn't do all the pattern that Sierra does and makes things clear from the start

easily a more trustworthy person
I had met both of them before
Roxy over Sierra anytime ..
Old 21-11-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sgslave93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
i'm curious. Don't you get food poisoning out of swallowing the chocolate? And how is the taste like?
Haha there's no way you can swallow all if she gives the full load.
I only swallowed a little, she was quite stern and forceful enough to force me to swallow.

No food poisoning
Old 21-11-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repuc38 View Post
I had an absolutely nightmare and easily 1 of the worst sessions with Sierra

I gave up within 20 minutes and left the place
if you made any request got to top up and had no clue how to conduct a session at all
and place was messy and person you can tell was high

Person is pretty manipulative .. in messaging and person .. don't be fooled by it

As for Roxy
She is more chill and doesn't do all the pattern that Sierra does and makes things clear from the start

easily a more trustworthy person
I had met both of them before
Roxy over Sierra anytime ..
Sound a spoilt brat
Old 21-11-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgslave93 View Post
Haha there's no way you can swallow all if she gives the full load.
I only swallowed a little, she was quite stern and forceful enough to force me to swallow.

No food poisoning
have you gotten food poisoning from swallowing before?
Old 21-11-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Definitely a risk with this type of kink and play?

It taste horrible, pure torture if I can afford the marks I will take corporal punishment over brown shower anytime, but not sure why people like me driven to this type of extreme kink
Old 21-11-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Irving123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Other PRC Mistresses are charging minimum of $200/hr!
Old 21-11-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Sounds like Roxy had a tough time.
On the kinky side, maybe she is the ideal candidate if I am looking for a military style tekan session. Having been trying to look around without much luck 🤣
Like DB tekan kind ah …. She should be expert now … seen how the wardens tekan inmates
Old 22-11-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmo View Post
I'm planning a Bangkok trip, thus would like to get some feedback for the following dom I have shortlisted, in terms of looks and experience.

1) mistress jaa
2) mistress Nikki
3) mistress pai ling
4) mistress bee

Any advise would be appreciated. TIA!
I’m not sure if you are just staying in Bangkok or traveling around.. I saw Mistress Regina in Pattaya last week.. great session and only THB3500 for 2 hours.. Her website says she covers Pattaya and Bangkok, but her playroom is in Pattaya..
Old 22-11-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Quote:
have you gotten food poisoning from swallowing before?
I took probiotics and charcoal pills
Old 22-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold
To preface, I've known Roxy for years at this point and she's someone I consider as a friend outside the scene. Despite being wronged by Sierra on a personal note, I think on her part Roxy has tried to move past it. I think the egregious part is that Sierra gave an impression that she was trained/guided by Roxy when that wasn't the case at that point anymore. Plus for those who might have seen Sierra's twitter she herself acknowledged taking deposits and unable to settle the sessions due to her own personal emergencies. That in itself is still okay because shit happens but what was unexpected was that she refused to even allow a choice of a refund when it was she who cancelled. For those bros who remember, mistress Roze did some shit like that before she finally disappeared so it does feel a lil dejavu.

Anyways for those bros out there, just be careful when it comes to deposits esp with new dommes. Roxy has always been professional when it comes to time/money and so are many of the dommes that have been around for long. Can't say the same for those fly by night dommes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1