The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
potion69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are FLs subjected to all these?

Sweet, although i have never met you, i think its good that you had stood up for your rights.

If i were you, i will not even bother to sms back these ppl. Seems to be a complete waste of time.

Anyway, don't let this episode haunt you ok? not everybody is like that.
Old 18-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninsinsha View Post
Allow me to say something here.

I have never engage nor meet up with Sweet before. However, based on the postings here, I would say that Sweet has done nothing wrong in deciding against meeting anyone whom she's uncomfortable with.

For whoever it is, we do have our own rights and codes on who we would like to meet or make friends with. No exception. To impose or coax someone in accepting against their will, to say the least, is an invasion. Each and everyone of us has our personal preference and ways we like to deal with things. What may appeal to you might prove otherwise for some others.

Furthermore, Sweet had clearly indicated in her 1st post on her thread of how things should be proceeded. I think we should all just have the basic manner in respecting her.
I need Glasses to see if i cannot see.. But i need my Brain to tell me what i see.... Maybe pple need Glasses and brain....
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 18-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Luckyiwashere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Are FLs subjected to all these?

Cheers to you.
Old 18-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sadsada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i cant believe you still kept replying. should have ignored. =/
Old 18-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Beholder

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

I have not enaged her service before but base on what I read from the post by Sweet giving her the benefit of doubt she is not wrong of being selective after all she is in regardless whether she is FL or what still a human being she has her rights to choose who and what race she want meet. So what that you are the paying party at the end of the day she is a service provider even those gals under OKTs do indicate their perfences. What samters want is to have fun if this gal doesn't take other race then chinese just move on and look for others. So let's move on and have fun. My 2 cents worth.

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 19-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Absynthe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sweet in not under any OKT so she has to look after herself. And she has the rights to choose who she wants to provide her service to. FLs are human too, they deserve respect. As for us who are paying for sex,who are we to stand on a moral high ground and talk about racism?
Old 19-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

All human beings have the right to choose.

Japanese 'working girls' are well known to serve their own kind only.
Even in places like Bangkok-many massage parlours do not admit Caucasians and many bars do not admit Indians.

This is a very personalised service and its best to choose a service provider that is happy and willing to serve you.

Nobody should harass and and force someone to serve them.
Old 19-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Sweets..

Such are the risks but you are right that you should look out for yourself.

Ultimately, it is willing buyer-wiling seller so if the promised things were not true when both parties meet. Either group can cancel.

Just be careful, ya

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 19-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

wtf? why ? this fucker want to be okt ah? arange for people if he had say earlier then is ok but never say why? your friend big fuck ah or you yourself is gay and cannot satisfy him
sweety have already say don want still want force? go and fuck spider and your friend.
As for sin cee, should give you benfit of doubt as maybe this joker never arrange properly so you assume but still not very nice loh
haha prepare to get zap BUT do i care? haha 1 million points here you still must work for living wake up bros
Old 19-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

HoSeLiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have never engaged Sweet's service before, but from my understanding, she did the right thing & a very sensible one as well. FLs are also human. Human are sensible beings that know right or wrong. They are not toys to be pass around, furthermore they are girls. The more we should respect. Imagine something happened to her, who's gonna be responsible?

Sweet, support u all the way...way to go girl!!!
Old 19-02-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

Cheen Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Sweets.. i share your tots in this.. FLs need to be respected too.. we come out have fun, you come out and earn out of desperate resorts but we still have to lay the rules straight upfront, like it or dislike it, one still gotta respect your initial rules you set. I respect you becos you have your own principles and not anyhow open your leg to anyone out there just becos you wanna earn big fast... you earn safe too as a FL.. Ultimately be safe that's the utmost important when you leave this scene.

Take care man... hope to engage you b4 you leave this scene.. *hugz*
Old 19-02-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lunatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe than not only in FL trades do people choose their customer...
Even in other trades...

For example interior design: Very fussy and demanding customer... Some ID's will choose not to have this customer and purposely mark up very high for their quote cos they know end of the day if this customer were to sign with them, they will have alot of problem and issues.

So same as FL i believe there's reason for them to choose their customer, it's not an issue of money or pussy made of gold but it's an issue of comfort.

Everyone wants to be doing things in their comfort zone. It's human nature...
Old 19-02-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

TS is a true FL, not under any OKT, so she has her right to decide whether she wants to take the client or not, imho.

tookara shouldn't taunt TS into taking the deal mah...
ppl don't want means don't want, 勉强是没有幸福的

btw those who wanna zap ppl also leave nick lah, so ball-less meh? 敢做不敢当?
Old 19-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

sweet, dun worri, ppl who know you will support you. Dun be stirred by ppl, you have my support !
Old 19-02-2011, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sexsexsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The local FLs think quite highly of themselves.

Pls lah... the fact is you are PROSTITUTE.

The truth hurts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1