The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
RockViet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Telling

Quote:
Originally Posted by davezhiwei View Post
Very interesting inputs from kinderbueno and rockviet.

I do a bit of bazi reading for interest and to help people. But of cos, as an amateur, I might not be able to give accurate reading. I have been very into spiritual stuff lately, would like to see more inputs from both masters.
Hi Bro
glad that u find it helpful
me no master. I am the same as you and every other bro here. I dunno anything about bazi suan ming. I more of believing in Cause & effects . just sharing what I had read and not that I had master them.
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福
Old 15-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
maotaicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 念经

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockViet View Post
Hi Brother RockViet,
I went to the internet and can only managed to find what you have already
listed but not the chanting book mentioned by Brother KinderBueno. He mentioned that he will get you a copy to scan and convert into soft copy.
Not sure of the lastest status.
Old 15-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maotaicat View Post
Hi Brother RockViet,
listed but not the chanting book mentioned by Brother KinderBueno. He mentioned that he will get you a copy to scan and convert into soft copy.
Chanting cannot be done anyhow...... must be someone in the know to guide you...... even novice monks dun dare to try some chants despite having access to the sutras and will get some seniors to teach them.
Old 15-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maotaicat View Post
Hi Brother RockViet,
I think bro kinderBueno mean "if rockviet have the hardcopy, maybe can get him help u guys scan a copy" . I don't have the hardcopy leh. if have I can help to scan. I din c this copy at the JuShiLin temple at kimyan road or at bookshelf of vege shop
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福

Last edited by RockViet; 15-08-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Old 17-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

NOTHING to do with RELIGION .

I had read through the thread and decided to share my experience but I will not reveal the Feng Shui sifu that I visited. ( avoid being brand as promoter )

I remembered about 15 years ago, I've bought a house and I knew the issue of the house ( not what you think ) ..... After staying in it for a year, I dont find that things are any better ( I got the house with the right facing direction ) so as I was roaming around town, suddenly I had this urge to visit any Palm reader or Temple or Feng Shui master so I just happen to enter a Feng Shui Master shop ........ did not read any advert or got any intro.

We had a short conversation ( 15 min ) paid him and left. 30 min later I went back to him and brought him to my house and sort things out ......ended up costing me around 3.5k ( i paid in 3 installment and that was like my only saving )

note : there was no renovation of any sort ( he prefer that ) .
and when I spoke of this to my mom some 5 years later, mom said he has been around since 1980+ and quite accurate.

This is my true experience . I had 10 years of good luck, no money issues, no woman issues until a few of years back, everything turn south after 11 years and I will be visiting him or a new Feng Shui guy ( not sure ) soon as I had just embarked in my new journey .

If you suddenly have the urge to see 1, just leave it to fate as to who's door you will enter, if you did enter. Take it into heart and do what you need to. Its not a religion, its just something that lots of mega MNC that share this believes.

For a fact I know MM Lee, and Najib do. No need to mention some others.

Fortune Teller or Feng Shui , its up to you .
Old 17-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Hmm... i met a fortune teller on one of travels in shenzhen 2010 and he told me that i will experience 大起大落, 2011 proved the front part right, 2012 the second right, which certainly proved the prediction correct in 2 years lol.

this prediction was unique in itself because usually fortune tellers just say very general things like 'have patience and things will become good' or 'try your best and u will see results' those kind of things that are not very specific.
Old 19-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Beasty is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, bros who need luck, i have a lucky chant for you. Simple to chant and effective:

Old 27-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 11
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaun View Post
Dear Bros,

actually which is the correct meaning in the Chiam Si at waterloo street, KwanYim temple ?

anyone can advice on this matter...

pharaun

There is much detail explanation on line ...

Check this out , hope it helps.

http://guanyin.911cha.com/
Old 27-08-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 11
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold
Re: 万法皆空、因果补空(1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderBueno View Post

]
Dear Sir , I am looking for this book , been looking for some time but cant get it outside , do you mind telling me where can I get it or give me 1 of it as I wanted to print this and give it out to all free .

Thanks
Old 28-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster

Re: 万法皆空、因果补空(1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabao View Post
Dear Sir , I am looking for this book , been looking for some time but cant get it outside , do you mind telling me where can I get it or give me 1 of it as I wanted to print this and give it out to all free .

Thanks
Hi Bro DaBao
Glad that you benefited from this book. hope more ppl out there will benefit from your printings too

Full soft copy of the "Cause & Effect" can be found here
https://www.yousendit.com/download/W...Z1A3N0MwYjhUQw

For hardcopy I saw it at HDB blk 111 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh 310111
a book shelfing near the lift next to 7-11 shop.

For hardcopy printing You can print it at the following place. I had print from them before. they have a whole range of books. Most of the book u found were printed by them. they should have it just show them the soft copy over your tablet or smartfone.
You can call to check do they have a copy before going by describing the book with the title.

Internal Printers
4035 Ang mo kio Industrial Park 1 #01-51 S569642
Tel 64548608 look for Mary (Better to call before going sometime she might not be around)
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福

Last edited by RockViet; 28-08-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 29-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Haudreay is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys,

Any Guys keen to meet up to discuss Bazi? I know Quarter bucket, but I'm very objective in my approach.

I would skip all the history, personality, characteristic, appearance, grandmother story and all the vague general stuff, and go right to the point. Which is: What you need? and what is ur solution?

We can share our knowledge and verify with each other. Over Coffee?

This is a sharing session, no expert advice, I dun charge. Whatever solution we discussed, you go home think if it is viable, and do you want to implement? I think it is better than waste money on people who wanna do your business then in the end, you have to force yourself to accept their solution cause you already paid for it.

I'm down to earth, you guys know me thru this forum, I'll cut the do good crap. Even though it is a given that one must do good. But like everyone else my main goal is more money to bonk forward more, Im a guy with needs too man.

I'll see the response if ok we can meet for coffee, a small group will do.
PM me
Old 02-09-2013, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
chinchai is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry, like to ask a question, Does your needs also mean 邪淫?
Old 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently the famous White Dragon King of Bangkok temple fame passed away.
Coincidentally his disciple who was supposed to succeed him also passed away within a few weeks later. I heard from some other soothsayers that this is heaven's retribution for revealing too much of heaven's secret. What do you guys think?
Old 04-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchai View Post
Sorry, like to ask a question, Does your needs also mean 邪淫?
hi to all
sorry this is what I read based on 佛教 for your reading. dun zap me if u dun like.
忠言逆耳

-->佛教很多戒律都是针对邪淫,只要不是法律上的合法夫妻而行淫的皆是邪淫;

即使是天经地义的合法夫妻,如果 过度行淫, 非时行淫,非地行淫,非器行淫,非处行淫也都是属于邪淫.
与兽交,同性恋, 婚前性行为,手淫,意淫 属于邪淫。

什么叫不邪淫

http://www.jiexieyin.org/
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福

Last edited by RockViet; 04-09-2013 at 10:09 PM.
Old 20-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
teamlh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,

Im keen to know more as my life always up and down. Like to understand more abt Bazi....

TAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haudreay View Post
Hi Guys,

Any Guys keen to meet up to discuss Bazi? I know Quarter bucket, but I'm very objective in my approach.

I would skip all the history, personality, characteristic, appearance, grandmother story and all the vague general stuff, and go right to the point. Which is: What you need? and what is ur solution?

We can share our knowledge and verify with each other. Over Coffee?

This is a sharing session, no expert advice, I dun charge. Whatever solution we discussed, you go home think if it is viable, and do you want to implement? I think it is better than waste money on people who wanna do your business then in the end, you have to force yourself to accept their solution cause you already paid for it.

I'm down to earth, you guys know me thru this forum, I'll cut the do good crap. Even though it is a given that one must do good. But like everyone else my main goal is more money to bonk forward more, Im a guy with needs too man.

I'll see the response if ok we can meet for coffee, a small group will do.
PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1