The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
Gimmedabra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brasserie @ clothesline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybra View Post

[/img][/url]
Bro, no offence.. but my fantasy is if I can ever sneak into a house, and I find such quality lingerie.. must make trigger me to R*pe the hell out of the owner..no matter is wearing the lingerie to satisfy the hubby/bf needs, or even worse trying to be a cockteaser to other guys... Gonna fap fap fap again

Add me to chat on OL/bra/panty/heels fetish~
Add me to chat on rape/incest/~
Old 17-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
asd123zxc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasd123zxc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

new encounter to share w bros here, it is 100% real but it is ok if bros dont believe...
my neighbour who so happens her husband is on a biz trip away, has her doors locked without keys. so the only solution was to get a locksmith to unlock it. then after she has to go out to make new keys for the door so she entrusted me to look after her house...

didnt have much time to explore, it was really thrilling and dangerous. grab whats found in the laundry basket. a vs panty and a nursing sleep bra. she has really small tits i must say, even after giving birth recently, still wears a A cup bra.
Old 17-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What luck you have ! you didnt play with your finds ?
Old 17-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

lucky guy!!

still fresh from laundry basket.. sure got heavenly smell!!!

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 17-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 13
currymee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried and walked few blocks(ab 10 blocks) recently, floor by floor, different timing, mostly after 10pm and sometimes about lunch time. Guess wat i found...

0, absolutely nothing. Any bro can share some advice?

Old 17-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
dukey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome collection bro sexybra! Pretty pretty lacy ones! Take a pic of her drawers pls!
Old 17-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
mikealpha is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikealpha is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikealpha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by currymee View Post
tried and walked few blocks(ab 10 blocks) recently, floor by floor, different timing, mostly after 10pm and sometimes about lunch time. Guess wat i found...

which area you been recee?
Old 18-08-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123zxc View Post
new encounter to share w bros here, it is 100% real but it is ok if bros dont believe...
my neighbour who so happens her husband is on a biz trip away, has her doors locked without keys. so the only solution was to get a locksmith to unlock it. then after she has to go out to make new keys for the door so she entrusted me to look after her house...

didnt have much time to explore, it was really thrilling and dangerous. grab whats found in the laundry basket. a vs panty and a nursing sleep bra. she has really small tits i must say, even after giving birth recently, still wears a A cup bra.
Nice pink g string
Old 18-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
BeautyTrawler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeautyTrawler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123zxc View Post

Wah, so shiok! Once in a lifetime opportunity.

If it was me, I would have locked the main door and raided for more. If she asks why lock, then I would just say need to take a dump, so lock door safer.
Old 18-08-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
BeautyTrawler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeautyTrawler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Some neighbourhoods, ppl don't hang laundry out in common areas, while the opposite is true for other areas. Alot depends on luck.

The sun direction also plays an important role. I noticed that corridors that gets morning sun tend to have better finds earlier in the day. Visiting the same area later on in the day, the laundry is moved indoors to the kitchen where the sun is. Hope that helps.
Old 18-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 13
currymee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyTrawler View Post
Some neighbourhoods, ppl don't hang laundry out in common areas, while the opposite is true for other areas. Alot depends on luck.

The sun direction also plays an important role. I noticed that corridors that gets morning sun tend to have better finds earlier in the day. Visiting the same area later on in the day, the laundry is moved indoors to the kitchen where the sun is. Hope that helps.
The idea of sun sound good, but think it affect morning more. Which is rather thrilling, as u have to to alert to any door opening movement.

But how about around midnight? Though it sound safer as lesser ppl awake, easier to listen for movement, is it always a fruitful hunt?

Old 18-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

where u hunt? area?

tell us more lah..

i do night only... day no time to hunt..

advice.. go walk more

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 19-08-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 11
turbinesrule deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi there, while I myself don't "hunt and keep" for underwear, I do keep my eyes open when I walk/jog around my neighbourhood or my friend(s)' neighbourhood. The general observation is that if you are trying to scout for underwear, try to avoid point blocks, they are usually a waste of time, unless you can see from the ground floor that there are some people hanging laundry at the common staircases. If you somehow can smoke a reason like climbing stairs as an exercise, you can take that opportunity to recce the common areas between the units, but it may arouse suspicions....

For those standard kind blocks that have long common corridors, you can usually recce from the ground floor. Of course, you need to keep your eyes open to see if there are any people hanging their underwear on racks or strings between pillars (note that the latter is easier to spot.)
Old 20-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
calvinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
help you repost:

thanks bro, the bras belong to a local malaysian girl

hope you guys like it, and i'll continue to upload more
Old 21-08-2014, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

actually i posted a similar question here before and thats what im asking you guys about too. but seems like everyone missed that post

im just curious whether you guys always go around different estate just to walk around hunting for bra hanging outside or just walk around the few block near you.

and do you guys still go back to the same unit as you know they will be hanging their bra outside? sorry if i ask too much im just curious about it. let me know if i had asked a sensitive question ok so i wunt do it again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1