The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2007, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82 View Post
i know the DCS screen for Syphilis and HIV for $30.( day Clinic)
Can i just only screen for Syphilis and other std without the HIV test?
What i hope for is a tube of blood drawn (i wouldnt mind) and check for all stds....
Old 03-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
What i hope for is a tube of blood drawn (i wouldnt mind) and check for all stds....
You haven ans my question.....
Old 03-05-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
i know the DCS screen for Syphilis and HIV for $30.( day Clinic)
Can i just only screen for Syphilis and other std without the HIV test?
Yes, U may. Jus tell them wha STDs/SIDs U wan 2 screen 4. The price R all or almost individually tag. Syphilis and HIV test price R nt a package but lik wha jackylee said, they oni draw blood once using a slightly larger tube 4 all the test(s) tat req. blood.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
Yes, U may. Jus tell them wha STDs/SIDs U wan 2 screen 4. The price R all or almost individually tag. Syphilis and HIV test price R nt a package but lik wha jackylee said, they oni draw blood once using a slightly larger tube 4 all the test(s) tat req. blood.

kk, thanks for the information. Last question, can i have a blood test for gorronhea? Cos i dun like the smear dap method. scare pain.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:46 AM
Samster

jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
kk, thanks for the information. Last question, can i have a blood test for gorronhea? Cos i dun like the smear dap method. scare pain.
I thought it could be done by checking on urine?
Old 05-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

Just came home. Went testing this afternoon at DSC (AFA). Tested negative! For both HIV and Syphilis. It's located on top of DSC.. on the second floor. Saw different kinds of people there... indians... ang mos.. somehow quite afew middle aged caucasians. A couple of chio bus.... some with their partner.

Went in afew mins before 1.30.. so there's like 20 people already seated there waiting. Was told to seat and wait first. Just awhile after seated down it started, everyone queued up to pay and do the survey. After finishing the survey you give back to the reception while you retain the receipt with your number on it. Back to the seat while waiting to be called. First called in by a lady caucasian (very sweet and friendly nice lady) into a room which she will ask you about why you came for the test and your past sex history or anything you wanted to ask. She told me my risk is very little but to put me at ease can say that there is no risk. But still needed the test to ease me. I told her i was 5 more days from my full 3 months window period and do i need to go back again and she told me no! very firm no! and i was told HIV virus can't technically survived outside the body. But in theory round 3 seconds and it will died off. She was convincing! and i really believed in her!

Went back to sit while sometime later another guy from the bloodtest room called out for my number and in i went. Dropped 4 drops of blood each into each strip (1 for HIV 1 for Syphilis). Back outside siting down again while waiting for the result. And yes.. like i've read the past experiences of other bros this time is the most harder to pass but somehow it pass quite fast for me. Being called back in by the same lady while she started to explain what does the test means etc.. but before she could reach the middle of her conversation i was too anxious and asked her: "so am i all right am i fine?" ..yes! and i shaked her hand... thanked her and off i went.... a free man once again.

Gonna have a good sleep later... being worried for sometimes already.. felt finally something lifted off my heart.. advices for other bros pls go for test! Symptoms are not enough to conclude whether you "tio" any "buey bio" or not.. only a test could.

Don't say "want play don't scared" or "won't be so lucky tio".. this is very irresponsible and is just a reason to hide from the guilt. As long you do commercial sex, the risk is there. Don't lie to yourself anymore bros... HIV virus or other STDs are real and they are not just a myth parents use to scare you from having sex too young.. be a man and be responsible. Cheers..
Old 05-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
HCaddict has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Congratulations! Bro. Really feel happy for you.

I know how's the feeling like. It's better than strike 4D or anything else.

Play safe if you decide to cheong some more. Always us a cap.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCaddict View Post
Congratulations! Bro. Really feel happy for you.

I know how's the feeling like. It's better than strike 4D or anything else.

Play safe if you decide to cheong some more. Always us a cap.
Call me kiasu.. but cap alone not enough for you to fuck freely.

Always armed yourself with common sense and observation + curb.

Do well for your wallet also.

Of cos, the best still stick to 1 partner.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Don't say "want play don't scared" or "won't be so lucky tio".. this is very irresponsible and is just a reason to hide from the guilt. As long you do commercial sex, the risk is there. Don't lie to yourself anymore bros... HIV virus or other STDs are real and they are not just a myth parents use to scare you from having sex too young.. be a man and be responsible. Cheers..
the best is still, have sex with ur wife and dont visit prositute. handjob if u need to.

dont forget, condom is not 100% safe.
Old 05-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bornfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its nice to hear from you guys that you are all safe.. for me i have to wait until end of may to do a conclusive 3rd mth test..

good luck to all cheonging bro out there waiting for results...
Old 05-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornfree View Post
its nice to hear from you guys that you are all safe.. for me i have to wait until end of may to do a conclusive 3rd mth test..

good luck to all cheonging bro out there waiting for results...
Wish you all the best bro..
Old 06-05-2007, 12:42 AM
Samster

i was tested negative at the 6th week, dunno if i should went for another test at week 12?
Cos i read from other webby, that other countries like masschautte in the state used 6th week as window period.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Congrats to bro jackylee, negative sounds so mega-delight for dudes like us.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:48 AM
Samster

juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
...Gonna have a good sleep later... being worried for sometimes already.. felt finally something lifted off my heart.. advices for other bros pls go for test! Symptoms are not enough to conclude whether you "tio" any "buey bio" or not.. only a test could...
Congrats & all the best 2 U.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dun tk so, nvr hrd b4.

Quote:
I thought it could be done by checking on urine?
Fm the DSC website, tis's oso possible but I'm nt sure if DSC use tis kind as I always tak "full package". So, I oso nt sure which is which but I tk they use smear. There's no pain but slight uncomfort oni. U may wish 2 ask the doctor if the they offer urine test. Gd luk, hope tis info is nt 2 late & still useful 2 U.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1