The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold
The Pent - Members Club

Hi Brudders,

Anyone have got any experience, opinions and advice to share on "The Pent" on Thanon Witthayu? I am sort of curious with this place and how it works. Heard that it has got a swimming pool and disco in it.

Hope to hear form u guys...Tks in advance!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 16-01-2006, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Pent - Members Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak
Hi Brudders,

Anyone have got any experience, opinions and advice to share on "The Pent" on Thanon Witthayu? I am sort of curious with this place and how it works. Heard that it has got a swimming pool and disco in it.

Now u wan to cheong "The Pent" leow ah...wat about ur "Chang" beer gal???
Old 16-01-2006, 05:13 AM
Samster

Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Hi Brudder,
Chan Beer gal early early no more already...must upgrade mah...hehehe!

How have u been? Back from Vietnam?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 16-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi Brudders,

Are u refering to this?
The Pent, 31/1 Wireless Rd. Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand.
Tel: +6626553890-2.

Its opposite the British Embassy. If I didn't remember wrongly, the membership fee is 20000baht per year. Its a high class and expensive club. You have to pay the gal by hourly rate to just accompany you. The other and after service are up to your capability. Hope thats help u. Cheers
Old 17-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle
Are u refering to this?

Its opposite the British Embassy. If I didn't remember wrongly, the membership fee is 20000baht per year. Its a high class and expensive club. You have to pay the gal by hourly rate to just accompany you. The other and after service are up to your capability. Hope thats help u. Cheers
Yup..that's the one bro! Tks alot for the infos!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 19-01-2006, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
RATZ6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle
Are u refering to this?

The membership is not per year but for 10 bottles. When you finish those bottles, they will want you to sign up again. The membership will also let you get a 20 % discount on lady drinks. You book them out - 10 drinks, still ex. Quality of girls not too bad. The after service, need a lot of capability to succeed. Am still trying!!!!
Old 19-01-2006, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATZ6
The membership is not per year but for 10 bottles. When you finish those bottles, they will want you to sign up again. The membership will also let you get a 20 % discount on lady drinks. You book them out - 10 drinks, still ex. Quality of girls not too bad. The after service, need a lot of capability to succeed. Am still trying!!!!
Oic..bro! So u are a regular there...Fun? Any recommendation? Was there last night and "Cookie" seems great! Love the Singer band..."Lamoon" and the Lady singer, "Melissa"... How long will u be there?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 19-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
RATZ6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oic..bro! So u are a regular there...Fun? Any recommendation? Was there last night and "Cookie" seems great! Love the Singer band..."Lamoon" and the Lady singer, "Melissa"... How long will u be there?
Hi...bro, back in homeland now. Was there last week, almost daily due to my friends falling in love with the dancers - those newbies to Krung Thep, throw money like they own a bank.

The band is good but spend most of the time in disco to see the dancer. Anyway, the gals there drink whiskey like water, I think my membership will not last very long. Have to change area of ops.

Any recommendation?? Hope to see you there one day.
Old 24-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried out The Pent Executive Club during my BKK trip last week and it is definitely one of the high-end clubs out there... Upon entering, there's the lounge area where there's live performances by 3 singers (2 gals & 1 guy) and their band. It's a good place to chill out and TCSS with your friends or the gals working there. If you wish to shake you bon bon @ the dance floor, well there's the disco area for you to do so... It's just beside the swimming pool. However, the dance area is considered very small and if the place is packed with cheongers, you will even find yourself having difficulty to squeeze your way to the toilet, don't mentioned about dancing. The bar top layout is in oval shape, so you can choose either to sit outside or inside the 'oval'. There's probably about 10 or more dancers, who will be dancing on the bar top. You can invite them for a drink but they don't sit with you for 45mins or 1 hour like the other ladies do. They will TCSS with you and after which, they will get back to dancing. However, rest assure that they will be back. There are easily over 30 ladies working there. Get them a drink and they will be sitting with you for at least 45mins. They won't go anywhere except toilet. The catch is buy her a lady drink. You can make some eye-contact with the gal and invite her for a drink if you are interested in her. Alternately, if you are shy, you can approach the 'mama-sans' there and they will settle everything for you. You can hug, kiss, dance with the ladies but don't expect too extreme stuffs like squeezing her tits, fingering or whatsoever... Afterall, it's not a sleazy establishment... It's a high-end place. If you want some ECA after, it depends on your chemistry with her during the past few hours or so. Their job scope do NOT include going to bed with the customers. So I think even if you really want to bed the gal, you have to go through the proper procedure... That is to "Sian (woo) The Gal". IMHO, I feel that this place is rather sanook (fun) and happening, though it's quite expensive... There's this model show when I was @ The Pent. The gals are semi-naked (with stars on their nips) and they were modelling themselves on the bar-top. It's fun!!! Will definitely return there!!!

Btw, I think the 20,000THB will get you 11 bottles this time round. All other stuff 20% discount. If not a 'member', a bottle will cost 3000THB and mixer(soda/pepsi) at 100THB each. Ladies drink at 360THB.

I hope I get the figures right...
Old 24-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry... Double-Posting.

Last edited by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร; 24-11-2006 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Double-Posting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1