The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
airdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

hi what are the nice karaoke currently open in jakarta and is the best in the business.

i want similar experience as those viet ktv in singapore, basically pay for room, alcohol min spending, girl pay more get more, play game with you, tip more then they go crazier.

i check online seems like used to be alexis, 1001, zen, grand paragon.

those mentioned usually here is classic and malio, both their karaoke business is closed now only the direct business left.
Old 28-12-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelGoodInc View Post
Questions to the more seasoned / experience bros reading this :
1. Are there any other places other than Terminal / Classic hotel in Jakarta that offers identical services? I will be going over soon but this time I will be putting up in South Jakarta area and Google maps has pointed out that Classic Hotel is like, 1 hour Grab / Gojek ride away. In this recent trip, I stayed in West Jakarta and it's only 25-35 minutes.
First of all, Thanks for the good review.

If nearer to south, I can only think of Fortune Spa (near Le meridien) or maybe Blok M (there's also a fortune spa near here).

Not sure exactly where you're staying... but you might want to check out B fashion Hotel (near taman anggrek). Just remember to time ur exit timing properly and avoid peak hours... it can be a nightmare taking car out from that area.

But one thing's for sure... price cost more than classic/terminal.

Quote:
2. I did try to ask my companion (the one whom provided the best service amongst the 5 was the possibility to extend the session. However, she was not too sure even when Google translate came in to help. Any idea if this can be arranged? I am assuming for now, that I have to finish the job first, and then arrange with the mamasan again. Please enlighten? :-)
Yes it's possible to extend the session, you can sound the MMS first that you might want to extend and/or later on get the girl to call to extend from the in-room phone.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 29-12-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm here since 27 December. While I'm posting this I'm waiting for my 4th date she coming to my apartment as she finish working 2pm ( operation manager - for a food company).
I had an HRer the first day ( we went to basque - dinner and drink SGD 80 ). Back to the apartment bang bang to the dang ring midnight she leave cause she work the next day.
28 the next one show up late 11am she took grab from bogor ( she work receptionist at 4stars hotel ) we order grab food she didn't drink as I got bottle of wine.
She wear hijab she is 34 after she remove everything and took a shower she look like 19. My willy hurt as she is like virgin- damn I done it three times raw! She left to work 8pm.
9pm I ask the other lady she work in mall she got beauty shop if she is free. Well she said yes. I order nasi padang and waited. She show up 11pm.
Damn she has alot of make up for a 28 years old. Had long BJ and put on sexy music videos to keep the mood going . CIM after few teabag rounds, spooned her and I slept, morning wake up hard on I give it to her. She left 8am
I went to a meeting 10am and I'm back to the apartment 13:09 waiting for the next to arrive ( this one I stood her two times) this time I said you come first then tonight we go out.
I'm currently sharping up the tool for another round before going out for a night out with her and I'm asking if she can bring her friend with her perhaps I'm lucky and get two instead of one.

The question you gonna ask is how much and how?
So far I paid for food and drinks only. How? Well get a f*cking tinder premium if you are traveling alot. Cause this line up I already collected before arriving in Jakarta, I was in KL last week. Same way and on the second week of January I will be in bkk and I already got a collection.
Why you need to go places to get laid when you can have them coming to you.
I shared some of the photos and chats with another mate who is coming tomorrow from Sg. And I just received another msg from a mate asking 😬 if I'm Indonesian or Singaporean. Mate you wanna meet sure buzz I'm here until first of January and I won't back without hitting 10 at least to find a favorite for future reference.
Cheers

Last edited by bensg; 29-12-2022 at 03:26 PM.
Old 30-12-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Itopedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR sharing for Delta Spa in Jakarta?
Old 30-12-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Delta Spa has many branches in Jakarta.

HDLY is performed towards the end of the massage followed by HJ.

Extra side dishes depend on your $ to entice the therapist
Old 31-12-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
egammad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello Bro, this is something new to me!
I got a friend that can speak Bahasa, he help communicate with the lady outside of the bar(the one that give u the tag) and get the quote.
Old 01-01-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KontolJim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, new here but a jkt local so happy to contribute my experience.

I am a 'bule' so have had great success on tinder with local indo girls, imo delta spa / imperial spa not worth the effort. lots of places in North Jakrta. Empire resto&spa, Zaigon, Pablo's cave and resto to name a few well worth a trip.
Old 02-01-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hello players, here's a summation of my CGK trip in November 2022 in which World Cup 2022 was still in action.

Questions to the more seasoned / experience bros reading this :
1. Are there any other places other than Terminal / Classic hotel in Jakarta that offers identical services? I will be going over soon but this time I will be putting up in South Jakarta area and Google maps has pointed out that Classic Hotel is like, 1 hour Grab / Gojek ride away. In this recent trip, I stayed in West Jakarta and it's only 25-35 minutes.

Thanks so much!
I like these two shops in block M. " MISSOURI BAR & MASSAGE " & " Aquarius Massage " There are both tourist friendly and about the same price as Travel or Classic. They allow handsome Japanese young man to choose girls from their staging room. I am a dirty old man and I choose from a tablet.
I like to stay in block M because it is a clean area with nice Japanese restaurants. Echigoya Ramen is my favorite noodle house.
Old 03-01-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nod3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by airdog View Post
hi what are the nice karaoke currently open in jakarta and is the best in the business.

i want similar experience as those viet ktv in singapore, basically pay for room, alcohol min spending, girl pay more get more, play game with you, tip more then they go crazier.

i check online seems like used to be alexis, 1001, zen, grand paragon.

those mentioned usually here is classic and malio, both their karaoke business is closed now only the direct business left.
Some of the new ktv joints have a different package now that include FS. Something like 2hrs singing + 1hr in bed. Ends up pretty exxy though cos on top of that you still need to pay for the min spend for room. Only really worth in a group. I'll be in Jakarta next week Mon-Fri if anyone wants try this out or even just go cheong together at other places. PM me.
Old 04-01-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nod3000 View Post
Some of the new ktv joints have a different package now that include FS. Something like 2hrs singing + 1hr in bed. Ends up pretty exxy though cos on top of that you still need to pay for the min spend for room. Only really worth in a group. I'll be in Jakarta next week Mon-Fri if anyone wants try this out or even just go cheong together at other places. PM me.
i love this drink + happy ending concept in KR many years back
+ is drink all u can in ktv but how much we can drink haha
remember is abt S$500 per pax

jkt defintely cheaper but me still in search of better quality drink + piak KTV
Old 05-01-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 13
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

I will be in Jakarta during mid March, schedule to be confirm. I want to know is there any night club or bar to pick up lady or freelance? some place like Levels or Insanity in BKK. Pls recommend me, first time going Jakarta.
Old 05-01-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
jobslbsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjobslbsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjobslbsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
I will be in Jakarta during mid March, schedule to be confirm. I want to know is there any night club or bar to pick up lady or freelance? some place like Levels or Insanity in BKK. Pls recommend me, first time going Jakarta.
Basque, Holywings, Black Owl
Old 05-01-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
jobslbsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjobslbsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjobslbsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any recommended places in PIK to release?
Old 05-01-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobslbsg View Post
Tematik is my go-to.
Near North Jakarta.
you can search in this thread my past reviews.
Old 05-01-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nod3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobslbsg View Post
I like Foxy but the range of quality of girls is inconsistent. And often the popular girls will be booked out during busy periods.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1