The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 19-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
The IT/Electronic sort of mall beside BC KTV/ behind lucky plaza has opened since last week, 30% of the shops are occupied. Concept similar like lucky plaza but better in a sense that it's air conditioned and the toilets are clean and new. The name of the plaza should be NTC, google map has yet register it.
Yes,yes...a new mall has start their business operation but inside it was super quiet :

Most shops weren't opened (I was there,hehehe...). Still considered an immature mall. Hopefully it don't end up like Center Point mall over time which is also an air conditioned mall.

I think with the picture,most would know its location. And the map :

Was thinking of revealing this mall only in my upcoming 30th Batam trip Summary,didnt know your hands and legs were so fast,hehehe...

Thanks for sharing and cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I suggest that somebody puts a Pokemon Bait inside Sedona, to see the face of the Chinese OKT (what's his name? Ah Meng or what?) and his reaction when dozens of trainers will flood the joint hunting pokemons instead of his cewek
Haha that's funny! So anyone knows in batam can play Pokemon go or not?
Thanks!
Old 19-07-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Hi guys, just a quick question, do you all tip the OKT of the booking joints? I might be making a solo trip this weekend so abit uncertain what to expect there hmmm. First time usually kena chopped from start to end but i hope not too extreme haha.

Read up this thread lah. People nego down, you want to tip the middle man.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Read up this thread lah. People nego down, you want to tip the middle man.
Maybe i should rephrase my question. I do know the package price includes a cut for the OKT or joint boss, which the OKT can nego the price with you to a certain level he is comfortable. It is also true that the OKT will have a clearer picture of the girls in the joint (good or bad in simple terms).

My question is do any of you seniors practice tipping the OKT to get 'better' recommendations or heads up to help with your selections? Why I am asking is because this seems normal in other scenes to 'build relationships'. If no one does it, surely as hell I wont want to be the first to do it, I prefer to contribute preserving our 'heaven' the way it is so it wont get screwed up like in SG now.

Cheers
Old 19-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Maybe i should rephrase my question. I do know the package price includes a cut for the OKT or joint boss, which the OKT can nego the price with you to a certain level he is comfortable. It is also true that the OKT will have a clearer picture of the girls in the joint (good or bad in simple terms).

My question is do any of you seniors practice tipping the OKT to get 'better' recommendations or heads up to help with your selections? Why I am asking is because this seems normal in other scenes to 'build relationships'. If no one does it, surely as hell I wont want to be the first to do it, I prefer to contribute preserving our 'heaven' the way it is so it wont get screwed up like in SG now.

Cheers
Dun bother building relationship la... Unless u come here very frequent like few times a mth... Or u know them very well.. U trust them too much they carrot chop u more...
Old 20-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
Dun bother building relationship la... Unless u come here very frequent like few times a mth... Or u know them very well.. U trust them too much they carrot chop u more...
I do go Batam a few times a month for business. But so far never really have time to venture into this area yet. Its always a day trip so slotting in a few hours of bonking seem too rush before the last ferry . So near yet so far hhaha
Old 20-07-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers
You will be lucky if the OKT dont rip you off liao. There is no loyalty in such business unless you are visiting every other day

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
lovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

will organize a trip to batam, any brother want to join can PM me. dates will be at week day. 24 - 26 August. hope more brother to joins.
Old 20-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sencaller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovers View Post
will organize a trip to batam, any brother want to join can PM me. dates will be at week day. 24 - 26 August. hope more brother to joins.
i would like to be first one to join.
Old 20-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
chinkutan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, can I join your grp, newbie to Btm.
Old 20-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6061 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
It is easy to use as it has no present/past tense, no masculine/feminine nouns, no singular/plural noun, just one single word can be used to represent many meaning.
Using one single word when translating TO Bahasa is apparently easy, but the reverse FROM Bahasa may be a problem, when the context has not been fully defined.
Old 20-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 11
core2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i would like to join too
Old 20-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
In fact many massage places including hotel spa can beat Vienna even if Vienna offered 20% discount. Vienna Spa is definitely one of the most expensive spa in this Nagoya/Baloi area unless they give more than the usual discount as compared to those familiar spa or massage places that you have been.
I hope to change that,hehehe...and constantly trying to work on such.

Quote:
As the final price that I have gotten was Rp 270k for 2 hrs massage + body Scrub. I compared it with Mariana Spa for the same duration and treatment which cost Rp 280k, nett.

Besides Vienna Spa, Theraz Spa at iHotel Baloi is also an expensive spa costing at least Rp 380k depending on discount for the particular month, sometimes 40%, 25% or 15% and also based on Mon to Thu only.
Interesting,very interesting to know that...so they do have some certain discount for a certain part of the weekday...everyone of them appears to competing against each other for some market share. Very interesting indeed. I learned something bro,thank you.

Once i know how things work,i am able to do things more confidently.

Quote:
You will even have better bargain if you call the therapist directly. Most therapist, if they can click with you, will want to give their contact to you. In a way potong jalan the spa/massage shop. If they are good & hardworking, I don't mind paying them directly, sometimes at a discount.
I did that before too,but all such deals will usually have to wait till the therapist finishes her work hours for the day. So it wont be according to my timing. Hence I reserve all these therapists or massage girls for my 24 hour massage plan,hehehe...well,there are afterall no 24 hours or very late night massage,so these girls can come in handy.

Quote:
I did my re-org the night before I went to bed and know exactly what I have counted. I make it a habit to do re-org at the end of each night including packing and arranging my stuff. If someone is with me, I will do my counting in the bathroom and lock it in the safe w/o view from other.
Good,thats what I did too. And have often remind bros who joined me in my group trips to do the same too. Many a time,after our meal when we were to go dutch,they try to pay me on-the-spot after the bill came,and I will tell them to pay me only after we reach hotel. Imagine 3 or 4 bros trying to pay me and with me having to sort out my cash in the open public. It just make calculation more difficult and attract unnecessary attention from all over the place.

Quote:
True as you don't know who is watching. That is including children but they pose no threat. At one instant, when I finished changing my money at the rows of moneychanger facing Nagoya Plaza Hotel, I left the money changer with my money in my pocket and buttoned on. While walking, I always pay attention to those people around me, those that are also staring at me and motorcycle coming close to me. My concentration is on the bigger picture and neglecting a child who had chased after me for a gift for some money. I felt so guilty after that for not offering her something but not so willing to walk back where the child was as the same number of people staring at me were still there. So, I moved on.
Same here,i am always vigilant when it comes to money changing. One of the reason why I picked Formosa Hotel is becos the money changer that offers me good price is just a min walk away. As long as I touch down to hotel car park premises, I would already be feeling safe tho not 100%,hehehe...

Anyway,for a child (and anyone) asking for money,i will usually ignore unless they are handicap. Like i say before,i don't mind paying 10k or sometime 20k for a newspaper that cost 5k sold to me by a kid (or anyone) even tho I do not understand the language at all to read them but I wont give a dime to beggar who has all 4s and healthily walking around. I believe those who can work and has worked should not go hungry. And I don't want to encourage parents thinking it is alright to allow their kids to beg in the street,especially in dangerous places like road junction. Thats just my own perspective.

Quote:
I believe so and I trust most management would want to do that. As it is more of a theory on speculation or conjecture and no concrete evidence of catching her in the act, I will refrain from presenting a suspicion to projecting an image of so-called truth to the management. If I presented it, the concept of the management will focus it to the end result - theft by so & so therapist which is a criminal offence. What will be the consequences. All of us will know the consequences and so does the therapist. Do you think she will admit? ....very unlikely....as there is no concrete evident ....and if (suppose) she dared to do the deed, she is prepared not to admit it and who knows may turn the barrel around accusing you of framing her because to save herself, dignity, family reputation, honor and etc. So, how does it ends? Words against words.
While your words do make sense. I would still make that report, not becos of the losing of that S$100 but more of letting them know such 'incident' happens. I am definitely not going to play that "word against word" game with them. Just like I have an incident some time ago where I lost my open Horizon ferry ticket when I leave it inside my passport while the custom officer chop my passport for my clearance and i only find out it went missing after collecting my scanned luggage, I emailed the (whatever) relevant department (http://www.bpbatam.go.id/eng/aboutBida/location.jsp) w/o any expectation of anything to be done and told them about my incident. I didn't have the officer's name to let them refer to and they replied telling me in some broken english like they will look into the matter and later did not follow up with any future correspondence (maybe they do,I didn't check my spam mail box,hehehe...). 2 trips later, followed by my other later Batam trips till today...i don't see that same officer anymore. (Tho I am no good at remembering a name ,but I do remember his face as he is a younger male officer which I saw him again when I leave for Sillypore the same day) Likely he may have been transferred out from Harbour Bay Ferry terminal or something. Maybe he got a demerit point?

All in all, my main objective was just to keep them informed which I indicate in my email and not wanting anyone punished and/or my money (or ferry tickets) back. Majority of the fault still lies with me being careless for leaving an open ferry ticket inside my passport, knowing their corruptible ways.

Quote:
There are many possibilities that can twist and turn, more so in a foreign land, especially the high stack of seriousness in this episode.

For this S$50x2, I am prepared to let it go. As I have mentioned, not to blame anyone but myself for letting my guard down in a place where it is unlikely to happen but it did.
My main objective as mentioned wasn't to blow the matter up and I had in my mind that I am a tourist in a foreign country,i am only there to have a good time. I only have one such encounter and that is enough for me to keep reminding myself that I need to be vigilant in all things I do in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
I notice a lot of posts in this thread were being redirect back to the old thread by u wor....
I have to, becos most of the information I collected were bookmarked/saved there in the old thread and I constantly have to cross-reference back and forth between the old and new thread. Its now at 6.98 million views,hehehe...another about 40000 views from your last post.

Batam is not a very big place, especially when it comes to the cheonging part, the market also very small. The book of transparency can easily be open up for most to know if they read. Simply simplify it and most who have some basic intelligence will have no problem understanding the 'ground' there.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-07-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Come out cheong, I dun ask the chicken why they come out work as chicken.
Similarly, I also dun like them asking why come here cheong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I pay the money, you give me the service. Purely commercial biz transaction.
The most I can do is just treat them like I treat a human.
I certainly agree w yr comment. Every household also got their problem,u got yrs & they got theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The targeted places by terrorist were usually ALSO carrot chopping places (at least to me ,it seems so). If you are the terrorist, where will your likely target be?

1. Harbour Bay Ferry terminal?

2. Nagoya City Walk Mall/DC Mall/Panbil Mall/Kepril Mall?

3. Booking joint?

4. Hotels in Batam not so much frequent by Sillyporean?

5. Lower and mid-end massage places?

6. Ibu Joko,Hai Ou,New Siang Malam,Acia Ikan Bakar food court behind Prima Asia Hotel?

Or will it be...???

1. Batam Center Ferry Terminal?

2. Nagoya Hill Mall/BCS mall?

3. Nagoya Entertainment District aka NED

4. 4 star luxury hotels?

5. Major massage places or places of interest that are more commonly found online?

6. Windsor Food court or the like?

It really depends on how intelligent they are. And i believe they are not exactly all stupid. Its like the movie Independence Day...the alien who attack earth,they like to get take landmark 1st where most people will go. Where's Batam's famous landmark? You name it but i doubt you will see me there much.

Honest opinion,i fear those wearing uniform at the custom and on the road driving more than the terrorist. (it does not mean i dont fear terrorists)

Again,play safe, my priority.
Since u enjoy go to the lesser popular pl in btm,terrorist also hard to hit u. U aldy jus named most top plces whenever 1 talk abt the btm island.
Old 21-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi guys, just a quick question, do you all tip the OKT of the booking joints? I might be making a solo trip this weekend so abit uncertain what to expect there hmmm. First time usually kena chopped from start to end but i hope not too extreme haha.
I tink wat u cld mean is to intend 2 bribe the OKT to get u better girls,then tat wldn't be veri wise. OKT is the next non trust-worthy,2nd to supir in btm. & OKT is 1 of the richest profit earner,likely richer than all u & me add together. No need worry too much wen u r there,the btm guide in tis thread aldy spell almost all u need to knw of tis beautiful island,jus go w a norm heart 平常心 & slow dwn yr pace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
The membership really save me quite a bit on massage expenses as I was given 10% discount each time had a massage session with the massage cewek from king's massage. Too bad the discount doesn't apply to special...
Have, sure have! U got show yr msg cewek yr mem card wen u kena prompt 4 GQ or nt? U ask her hw much,she will quote u 500k hj & 800k fj,u shw her yr mem card & u immediately get 450k for hj & 720k for fj,tat's 10% off!!

After shwing 'her' my formosa mem card few more times,i end with 200k cewek completely nude hj w full roaming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1