The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Where to book girl LT???

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Condom red in color?? What brand is that? I only use fetherlite.
Must be UDD brand...lah
Old 07-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

so is santika pub still open or closed already? heard of the big fire there.. so is it reopened already
Old 07-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Condom red in color?? What brand is that? I only use fetherlite.
I use the 7-11 plastic bag ........ pcc into it and throw away.....
Old 08-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by veme View Post
so is santika pub still open or closed already? heard of the big fire there.. so is it reopened already
I also heard got this guy posting silly questions all over the Thai threads when he is too lazy to find out even the simplest things. Bro... u dun understand England izzit or we all too indirect (though some bros already said it out right) Santika if u want to go then can go. Make sure u bring some food, candles and lots of hell money to BURN

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I use the 7-11 plastic bag ........ pcc into it and throw away.....
Ouch! Thats a bit harsh on the foreskin isn't it? Oh 4get u commando...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-04-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
I also heard got this guy posting silly questions all over the Thai threads when he is too lazy to find out even the simplest things. Bro... u dun understand England izzit or we all too indirect (though some bros already said it out right) Santika if u want to go then can go. Make sure u bring some food, candles and lots of hell money to BURN

Funny how some people just dun get the message. HELLLOOOOO!!!! Aiya, if really cannot follow instructions, then just wear yellow and go to Rajprasong. There are plenty of puyings there...some tan, some fair, but you will get your choice. If you ask nicely, you may get a good price as well.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
not commando, just another condemndo....... btw,the plastic never touch the foreskin?????
Old 08-04-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
FernandoTorres is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

In the Krung Thep (Bangkok), we don't call it booking a girl, we call it barfine. And barfines applies to girls who work in a bar only. There are a couple of methods to get companion.

1) Gogo bar/Normal bar girls
2) Freelancers

The first method is most commonly used. You head into a gogo bar in Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy (Ps i dont recommend patpong), pick your girl, pay the 600 baht barfine and take her out for long time or short time where you discuss the rates with her. The going rate for short time is between 2000 to 3000 while long time is at least 3000 and above. Of course these rates are not fixed, they can be lower or high depending on the chemistry between you guys and how smart or a good bargainer you are.

As for freelancers, they are usually found in afterhours clubs where you do not have to pay a barfine but you simply pay her for the sex.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoTorres View Post
In the Krung Thep (Bangkok), we don't call it booking a girl, we call it barfine. And barfines applies to girls who work in a bar only. There are a couple of methods to get companion.

1) Gogo bar/Normal bar girls
2) Freelancers

The first method is most commonly used. You head into a gogo bar in Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy (Ps i dont recommend patpong), pick your girl, pay the 600 baht barfine and take her out for long time or short time where you discuss the rates with her. The going rate for short time is between 2000 to 3000 while long time is at least 3000 and above. Of course these rates are not fixed, they can be lower or high depending on the chemistry between you guys and how smart or a good bargainer you are.

As for freelancers, they are usually found in afterhours clubs where you do not have to pay a barfine but you simply pay her for the sex.
information very well gathered......
Old 08-04-2010, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

To those who require it, feel free to PM me for a guide to the nightlife of Bangkok or whatever information you need. The guide is self written based on my experiences over there.

There is also a normal guide to bkk (shopping etc) but that is only available in hardcopy.

cheers
Old 08-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I also heard got this guy posting silly questions all over the Thai threads when he is too lazy to find out even the simplest things. ...
not only one ... there's another with the nick "ReturntoKL" ...
he have been asking silly questions all over the china thread ...
believe these 2 r clones becoz the similarity is there ...
Old 08-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by veme View Post
Yes, Santika Pub can be open for you.

Make sure you bring some fruits, sweets, a bottle of Coca Cola or Fanta, praying materials such as candles, hell money, incense . Also please bring along your name card ,your phone number and hotel address on it.

Please burn your name card with your generous offering. You may see a disturbance on the second level. A lady in white sexy clothing. Since she got your name card, you will most expect to receive her that night. Please do enjoy, lah.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Yes, Santika Pub can be open for you.

Make sure you bring some fruits, sweets, a bottle of Coca Cola or Fanta, praying materials such as candles, hell money, incense . Also please bring along your name card ,your phone number and hotel address on it.

Please burn your name card with your generous offering. You may see a disturbance on the second level. A lady in white sexy clothing. Since she got your name card, you will most expect to receive her that night. Please do enjoy, lah.
haha nice one.

anyway the more happening clubs are now at thonglor, DEMO, Muse, Funky Villa amongst the many others there. There's a new after hours place called WIP as well. All these places are normal clubs, meaning the crowd are locals majority and yes, you can easily pick girls up if you know how to play the game.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoTorres View Post
To those who require it, feel free to PM me for a guide to the nightlife of Bangkok or whatever information you need.

There is also a normal guide to bkk (shopping etc) but that is only available in hardcopy.
Maybe u should make it a sticky? Also good FRs & guides by Bros Playman, Piratebooty and Andybkk if anyone is bothered enough to search the threads.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
infando2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thought the santika pub fire came on the news also...how come so many never read...forget what happen already..if u really die die must go to the pub so much ..why not do an check what happen to santika then you see whether u still want to go or not...Many bros here have make it so clear that the whole things was down to ashes long time ago....and yet pple still asking bout it..haiz

P.S ...if you still admandant on going, by all means go but remember to bring some red candles along too..they will love you upon seeing it
Old 08-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, I was actually at Santika when it happened...

Btw, it's no longer there la. Can't even go into to propose for LT with your joss sticks and hell money, haha. All demolished and overgrown liao, so just flat land with plants. Also, its fenced up.

If die die (lol) want to try to girls from there, can off yourself in SG then float over, save on airfare also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1