The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 9
Plushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
OK below is a brief write up on the joints located at TE4 , Springleaf .

There are altogether 7 shops spread over 4 rows of shophouses . I will list them progressively starting with the row of shophouses nearest to Shell petrol station.

Row 1 ( Ampang YTF , 7 Eleven )

There is one along this row.

Spa Rej*****te . Used to be known as Spa Oasis , this shop has been open/closed for the past 2 years . 2 weeks ago it was reopened again , I have not visited , but saw some quite pretty and young MLs ( was wearing masks tho) hanging around .Looks China. Downside of this outlet is that it is the least discreet amongst the seven , with heavy foot traffics since its located between Ampang YTF and 7 Eleven . Awaiting bros here to try and give field report .

Row 2 ( Mookata, tyre shop, duck rice)

Three outlets as this row .

L* N* Spa is newly opened a few months ago . Have not tried , however one bro here has reported that entrance is $88 and GQ $80 . Also not very discreet as the main entrance faces the corner of the road junction.

Y**n We****ssEntrance is $50, $60 for oil . Mostly China , also got Vietnamese . GQ is $50 no roaming , $100 with roaming . All of them ask for this rate . Entrance quite discrete as shop got big awning , but weekends can be quite crowded from the Mookata and Hong Ji eateries.

Z*Y*e Javanese Spa . This one clean, can bring wife, GF, mother in law . Also offers the cheapest authentic massage . Now got promotion $70 90 mins and $90 120 mins body massage .Massues are Malay from Msia ,all good, also have guys massue if you prefer strong ones doing foot .

Row 3 ( Geylang beef , Hans )

One outlet .

E* Spa Entrance $78 , GQ depends . China and Minahs . Some offer some dont , but I think all offer . The one who offered me $50 no roaming , $100 roaming . Quite discreet as foot traffic is not heavy .

Row 4 ( Bicycle shop, Springleaf Prata)

This last row got two , both clean .

House of Bal***se . IMO the best authentic massage . All Malay aunties with 1 Vietnamese , all offer good strong massage . Pricing wise $60 for 60 min , $80 for 90 . Its also the most popular and usually requires advanced bookings.

An***nt Dy***ty All China , no GQ , pricing similair with next door but in terms of massaging skills I would rate them below Z*Y** and Bal***se .

TE4 Conclusion

Total 7 shops, 3 clean, 3 GQ , 1 unsure but I suspect will have .

Clean shops offers good priced authentic massage ; 2 of them highly recommended .

GQ shops I find entrance on high side except one , but all their GQs very ex .Seems to me like the MLs there are aware of the rates other shops asks
and all ask for same thing .

Happy massaging , or chionging .

Zuyue massage always legit, been a regular of their branch since early this year. The receptionist cute thou tried the Balinese one near spring leaf prata and it’s also good but abit ex compared to Zuyue

Seaman123
Old 30-12-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Last time House of B had extras until one bro here gave an overly exaggerated FR here so maybe they have since become clean. Or something happened along the way for them to clean up their acts. Cos I read that bro's FR, fast hand fast leg went there and tried the masseuse that he named (sorry forgot her name already cos it was earlier this year I think).

When I was there the ML asked how I knew of her, I said someone recommended and said she gave good service. Immediately she quoted the bro's nick and said it was exaggerated and that she doesn't give such overly services other than a good release. No roamings, no strippings, no touching. Felt quite disappointed in the end.
Old 30-12-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weisheme View Post
Not sure where you go but everywhere I've tried is 50. Worst case they will tell you bottom hand cannot go in which I respect.
Upped u bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 31-12-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
OK below is a brief write up on the joints located at TE4 , Springleaf .

There are altogether 7 shops spread over 4 rows of shophouses . I will list them progressively starting with the row of shophouses nearest to Shell petrol station.

Row 1 ( Ampang YTF , 7 Eleven )

There is one along this row.

Spa Rej*****te . Used to be known as Spa Oasis , this shop has been open/closed for the past 2 years . 2 weeks ago it was reopened again , I have not visited , but saw some quite pretty and young MLs ( was wearing masks tho) hanging around .Looks China. Downside of this outlet is that it is the least discreet amongst the seven , with heavy foot traffics since its located between Ampang YTF and 7 Eleven . Awaiting bros here to try and give field report .

Row 2 ( Mookata, tyre shop, duck rice)

Three outlets as this row .

L* N* Spa is newly opened a few months ago . Have not tried , however one bro here has reported that entrance is $88 and GQ $80 . Also not very discreet as the main entrance faces the corner of the road junction.

Y**n We****ssEntrance is $50, $60 for oil . Mostly China , also got Vietnamese . GQ is $50 no roaming , $100 with roaming . All of them ask for this rate . Entrance quite discrete as shop got big awning , but weekends can be quite crowded from the Mookata and Hong Ji eateries.

Z*Y*e Javanese Spa . This one clean, can bring wife, GF, mother in law . Also offers the cheapest authentic massage . Now got promotion $70 90 mins and $90 120 mins body massage .Massues are Malay from Msia ,all good, also have guys massue if you prefer strong ones doing foot .

Row 3 ( Geylang beef , Hans )

One outlet .

E* Spa Entrance $78 , GQ depends . China and Minahs . Some offer some dont , but I think all offer . The one who offered me $50 no roaming , $100 roaming . Quite discreet as foot traffic is not heavy .

Row 4 ( Bicycle shop, Springleaf Prata)

This last row got two , both clean .

House of Bal***se . IMO the best authentic massage . All Malay aunties with 1 Vietnamese , all offer good strong massage . Pricing wise $60 for 60 min , $80 for 90 . Its also the most popular and usually requires advanced bookings.

An***nt Dy***ty All China , no GQ , pricing similair with next door but in terms of massaging skills I would rate them below Z*Y** and Bal***se .

TE4 Conclusion

Total 7 shops, 3 clean, 3 GQ , 1 unsure but I suspect will have .

Clean shops offers good priced authentic massage ; 2 of them highly recommended .

GQ shops I find entrance on high side except one , but all their GQs very ex .Seems to me like the MLs there are aware of the rates other shops asks
and all ask for same thing .

Happy massaging , or chionging .
Have you tried the heath care near Nee Soon camp (shophouse below, condo above) ? I tried once and seems to be clean.
Old 31-12-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieso4 View Post
This ML working at one of the MPs along Upper Thomson. Got her contact via WeChat. Service oriented, not piano type. Tried her full course meal, very delicious. Price very reasonable.
小春. Not bad at all. I think she is the best in that area. That area used to have more choices but some shops moved away already (don't know where are they now).
Old 31-12-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 20
Pink Floyd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPink Floyd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Have you tried the heath care near Nee Soon camp (shophouse below, condo above) ? I tried once and seems to be clean.
Not sure which one you are refering to , but no.

But have tried those a little further up the road ; the 3 outlets sharing same row with Wong Chiew eating house . The corner one seems closed ,the other two both with GQ .

But the outlets there would be classified under Sembawang Road , not Upper Thomson .
Old 31-12-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Side track abit is the Ampang YTF nice? Walk past few times but unsure to try.... what's nice to order there bros?
Old 31-12-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 20
Pink Floyd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPink Floyd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Side track abit is the Ampang YTF nice? Walk past few times but unsure to try.... what's nice to order there bros?
OK la; not great but not bad either .

Corner shop yellow signboard is the original one , middle shop red signboard is opened by sister . Both taste the same . If you unsure what to order just tell them for how many pax they will mix for you .
Old 31-12-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Bro richardks11, please adjust your profile to allow us to private message you. Bro Honestly, please edit your post to delete the ml photo. Cheers.
Bro, u can just PM if you need contact or help.
Old 31-12-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardks11 View Post
Hi bro,

i am unable to PM you. able to PM me instead?

TIA!
Old 31-12-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hi bro got recommendation at novena ML?

I can't reply you under PM.
Old 31-12-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

Hi Bro,

I already PM u

Thank
Old 31-12-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of

Quote:
Please go to your user profile and change settings to messages. The system says you have chosen not to receive messages. Btw, please remove that ml photo. Just keep the text. Otherwise anti-vice unit will be looking out for her. Thanks.
Old 31-12-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

The photo not I put one.
Old 31-12-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Bro the photo not I post so I not able to remove it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1