The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of
Re: Old G28 from this house now works in London

really looks like G28.
but i heard from the boss that she went back to thailand to be somebody's kept woman.
buy house buy car for her leh.
Old 20-01-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
really looks like G28.
but i heard from the boss that she went back to thailand to be somebody's kept woman.
buy house buy car for her leh.
These things never last
Old 20-01-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H32 - Cat 100 thai (ex 1811) (Updated)

Maybe sad life loh, kenna bluff

Guy said buy car for her........but end up is she work to give him money to buy car for her

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 22-01-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vandercunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100percent sure that's g28. I also thought she got a sugar daddy to support her. Guess some things don't change.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandercunt View Post
100percent sure that's g28. I also thought she got a sugar daddy to support her. Guess some things don't change.
Having more money on top of what's given no girl will refuse
Old 24-01-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gerber88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last i heard from her was she got a job at thai airways in london ( admin staff) and moved there.

didnt expect her to still be in this trade.

pictures are 100% her and its confirmed her.

had a great time with her when she was here.
Old 01-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Pikomao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually a lurker that go massage parlor, fl dome 1, 2 or JB. Don't know much about geylang but went to try recently because in area.

Was the most fucked up experience ever. Went to L18H32 and chose g22 for 100. Showered together with her cannot do anything or touch. Afterwards go on bed do CBJ a few second than ride already, try to touch boobs she move hand to hip. Afterwards awhile say pain than change position ask me to do her. During this time keep asking me to cum than keep changing position. Now cannot even touch cause she will smack hand and say faster. Suddenly she get up go toilet shower say she don't want to do anymore, then come back she give me HJ. She use so much strength that was a bit painful, ask her slower she say she tired ask me faster cum or do myself. She HJ keep asking if going to shoot already, then say should go see doctor so long still cannot, that she totall don't want to do anymore she very tired and just massage. By then I damn sian already and just left.

Total time spent less than 20 minute.
Old 02-02-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
freshpop is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyskimunki View Post
I also confuse why she react like that when I ask about Singapore. I downloaded a few pics from her profile but cant seem to find that advert to post here, here is another pic I capture from the advert she posted.

I was g28 regular. I don't think this is her. Looks very close but somehow I think not her...
Old 04-02-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
kinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshpop View Post
I was g28 regular. I don't think this is her. Looks very close but somehow I think not her...
She has definitely lost a bit of weight since Singapore (if it is her)
Old 05-02-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
freshpop is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyskimunki View Post
She has definitely lost a bit of weight since Singapore (if it is her)

That must be it. She really bah bah when in SG. I just like her service. For Thai wl, her service is really top notch. Plus she speaks rather good English.
Old 14-02-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

gerber88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

confirm is G28..

this house sadly, standard dam jiatlat now..

precovid G99 was dam solid. she left jsut in time for covid ( she cut card 1 month earlier just at the start of CB)

then G28 was also dam solid ( short lived) and best experience in this house, but she got a big clingy and was texting me pics of watches and stuff.

anyone else have stories to share about her, haha..
Old 16-02-2024, 01:27 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
PPKia95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just made my first bonk in SG here. There was only about 7 girls around. I went ahead and asked the OKT to recommend a girl to me. Looks usually isn't a strong factor for me provided that the girl is skillful enough and gives good service. I was pointed to no. 2 who sat quietly at the corner of the aquarium.

She was dressed in white looking almost like a porcelain doll. She looked stunning compared to the other girls in the tank. I could've sworn that she sneaked a little wink and a smile at me.

"Might just be a good sign," I thought to myself.

I signalled to the OKT to lock in my choice. She stood up and walked past me with a cold shoulder. I thought I really messed up this time. Not a single word was uttered as we approached the room. Even so, she looked deathly attractive. A cat100 WL who looks like that? Things could turn out for the worse at any moment.

She halted and told me to wait outside the room while she spruced up the place. It didn't take long before she called for me to enter.

There she stood looking at me with that cold expression on her face. Her figure was that of an exquisite hour glass. She definitely had some work done and it was done well. She dropped her dress and there it was. Her skin was as white as snow and she had pink nipples. Her body reminded me of that JAV actress, Julia Boin but clearly her boobs was man made. Despite that, it did not feel as stiff as I thought.

She eventually dropped her cold demeanor and gave me a very sweet smile. She greeted me properly and the rest was history.

No.2: Nano

Looks: 9/10 (she looked like a professional cosplayer with fair skin)

Body: 15/10 (broke the scale. I usually prefer au naturel boobs. But this was clearly the work of a devil. She's like the skinnier and petite version of Julia Boin)

DFK: 10/10 (lots of tongue action)

BBBJ: 7/10 (not great but it was good enough)

FJ: 10/10 (it's as if she had different modes. I selected the GFE mode and she got into character immediately. She got all cutesy and started acting as if it's our first time getting it on together. To add to that bonus, she'll ride you like bull. I lost it when she got on top)

Pussy: 8/10 (clean shaven. Beautiful to look at. No smell. Tasted wonderful. She let me have a taste and it was exquisite. She might be a little loose but her work attitude and character made up for the whole experience)

RTF: FUCK YES! And I'll definitely take her up for longer periods.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

G99 not bad
Old 05-03-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tipsy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
G99 not bad
How is the service?
Old 06-03-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerber88 View Post

then G28 was also dam solid ( short lived) and best experience in this house, but she got a big clingy and was texting me pics of watches and stuff.

anyone else have stories to share about her, haha..
thats not called clingy, it's called want to harvest fruit.. see you almost ripe liao bro..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1