The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

New Story

IMPERIAL SECRETS

PLot

In the new established dynasty, chaos was still roaming around the country.

Everyone was fighting to gain power and place in the dynasty. A eunuch took the opportunity to get a secret scroll of inner energy skills, the Zenith of Divine (male ultimate sexual feats) from a grandmaster of wuxias (martial art master who practice inner energy skills).

In his scheme, a crown prince and his family were murdered and betrayed, leaving a boy who is the only heir to the dynasty being saved by the grandmaster. He was hidden and brought up by his distance relative in a small town.

It was the adventure of the young boy who journey back to his throne and learning the secret art of Zenith of Divine.

Preview

Prologue

It was almost dawn.

Alpenglow began to fill the dark blue sky as the first sun light of the day raised. The Imperial City has been on fire in several places.

It has never been such chaos since the fall of the previous dynasty. The Imperial armies have siege the final building of the city, the Celestial Temple.

Inside the main courtyard, the armies have surrounded the last group wuxia master. Then the armies stopped to wait for someone. Shortly a general slowly walked into the courtyard.

“Please hand over the Zenith of Divine, and I will let the rest of you lives..” the General said.

“It is you… Eunuch Foo. I am not surprised at all..”

The grandmaster laughed.

“Please be wise… you don’t want all of your disciples to die because of your principles..” Eunuch Foo added.

“All your schemes and demises is to get the Zenith of Divine, the male ultimate sexual skills… you are a eunuch. You are not qualified to learn inner energy knowledge, and you will remain an eunuch forever…”grandmaster added.

“Then all of your kind will be extinct..” he shouted.

The armies began to fight the last of the wuxia masters. Eunuch Foo stood there witnessing one after another wuxia masters being slaughtered by the armies.

They were totally outnumbered and the armies have firearms.

“Stop..!”

A shout came from a distance.

Eunuch Foo looked as the Crown Prince stormed into the courtyard. The Prince stared at the eunuch. With an act of surprise, the eunuch stabbed the Prince with a long sword. It cut right through the back of the Prince body.

“Sorry… your majesty. The grandmaster has taken revenge on the royal family… that is why I come to stop him..”

Eunuch Foo pushed the sword deeper into the Prince body before the Prince collapsed on the floor.

“Treasonnnn…”

“Good… I will make sure none of your family survive…” Foo added.

The grandmaster was holding the Prince as he listened to his whispers.

“Teacher save them..” he begged.

“I will…” grandmaster replied.

He fought his way out with his inner energy and fled away. The Eunuch was stunned but looking at the dead Prince. Ending the bloodline of his Emperor will now force his majesty to choose a new Crown Prince of Eunuch Foo’s choice. It was a matter of time, he will gain control of the Imperial Court.

Link

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJ4QGZLW
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BJ4QGZLW
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0BJ4QGZLW
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0BJ4QGZLW
Old 14-10-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

More Preview

The sound of crickets filled the night.

It has been quiet since dinner. Aunt Liang and Su have slowly explained the marriage issue to me during dinner. I have never felt such burden before. Again, I found myself sitting on the veranda in front of my room. My mind was wondering and suddenly Aunt Liang tapped my shoulder.

“Are you alright.. young master?”

I looked at the lady who I treated her as my mother sat next to me. She was in her forties and slightly older than Su. Aunt Liang has untied her long hair and was wearing a white silk nightdress. Her body was a little plump.

“Auntie… is it time for me to take back the throne…?”

“Well it is entirely up to you… whatever it is… we will protect you…” she answered.

“Is the inner energy in me from grandmaster..?”

She nodded.

“You are eight that night. I am not hoping to restore back the wuxia world but the nation shouldn’t be in control by the power greedy people…”

“I understand…”

“By learning martial and wielding of inner energy will help you in the future. At least you can protect yourself… I will teach you how to wield the inner energy while Su will teach you physical kung fu…” she added.

I looked at Aunt Liang who slowly took out a book and passed it to me. Zenith of Divine was the title of the book.

“This is the book that grandmaster wanted you to have it. I will help you to master it..”

“Zenith of Divine..?”

“It is study of ultimate skills for male… by wielding inner energy..” Liang was a little embarrassed to mention further.

“Like for marriage..”

“Legend said it can help eunuch to become a complete man again…” she said it softly.

“I didn’t know such skills existed…” I mentioned.

“Read the book and we started your training tomorrow.. don’t think too much, learn wuxia..” she said.

I nodded as she stood up and headed back to her bedroom.
Old 14-10-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
blankwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support your new story TS
Old 15-10-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
Meta2021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping for updates too
Old 15-10-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
TaureanBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just re-read the whole story. Awesome!
Old 16-10-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

More preview

In the bamboo forest near the mansion, I have been practicing physical martial for the whole afternoon.

The bamboo trees were swaying as the breeze blew against them. On the ground the light rays if sunlight lid the forest into light green scenery. Aunt Su was standing at a distance as I swung my sword to create ripple energy on the trees in front. The trees were slashed into half.

“Stop… take a break..”

I was a little frustrated as I still haven’t master the skill. The trees supposed to break into pieces instead of half. Aunt Su sat next to me and patted my shoulder.

“What is troubling you today?” she asked.

“I don’t know…” I looked at our mansion nearby.

“Is Auntie Liang giving you a hard time..?”

“Not really… is just that..ahh nothing..” I answered.

“Tell me… oh let me guest, you are curious about man and woman sexuality because of the Zenith of Divine…”

I stared at her like she knew everything in my mind.

“To tell you the truth… I hear about the book and wondered how was it like having consummate using inner energy. I am curious too…” Aunt Su added.

“I don’t know… but my mind keep thinking about it and I am always hard..”

She looked at my pant and shocked.

“Wow… I never see a man penis before but I can tell it must be big…” she said.

“Auntieee..” I was embarrassed.

She smiled and slowly kissed my cheek. Then she whispered near my ear.

“It will be secret between you and me… show me… I want to see it.”

I stared at her. Aunt Su has placed her hands on my laps. I just looked at her hands which were slowly moved up my pant and untied the string. I was excited and breathing heavily. Her soft fingers were pulling my pant down as I witnessed my penis slowly exposed to her sight. It has became very hard. I tried to breath and focus on my inner energy to control it like in the book.

“Wow…” she stared at it.

I was excited and touched Aunt Su’s chest.

“Aaaaaa….” she moaned.

Although my hand was on her dressed chest but I could sense her naked body through my inner energy. It was the skill of Order from the book, I could feel her naked body and every details.

“Aaa… aaaa aaaa… YJ…. what are you doing….aaaaa…” she was moaning and breathing heavily.

I began to wonder between her legs, thinking my penis was pushing into her pussy.

“Aaaaaaa…. you push it in… “ she screamed.

Aunt Su was wiggling her hips.

“Oooo…. too mucccch…” she screamed again.

I concentrated my focus and pushed deeper.

“Aaaah… aaaah aaaaaa..”

Suddenly Aunt Su was shuddering. She was continuously breathing heavily for sometime before she regained her breath. Her face was blushed.

“Stop stop…” she whispered.
Old 16-10-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 809 / Power: 2
yocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to behold

Nice write
Old 16-10-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
charliznikolas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yocata View Post
Nice write
Agree with you.
Old 18-10-2022, 10:02 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yocata View Post
Nice write
Thanks for upping, points returned.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-10-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

IMPERIAL SECRETS

PART TWO

PLOT

In the new established dynasty, chaos was still roaming around the country.

Everyone was fighting to gain power and place in the dynasty. A eunuch took the opportunity to get a secret scroll of inner energy skills, the Zenith of Divine (male ultimate sexual feats) from a grandmaster of wuxias (martial art master who practice inner energy skills).

Preview

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Eunuch Ho was standing in front of the Hall of Longevity.

It has been an hour, the Emperor went into the Hall with Princess Lu Liang. Then both of them came out of the hall. Ho was anxious to know what the outcome of the discussion was. An army of Imperial Guard marched in the Hall courtyard with two prisoners.

Lord Yelu was walking slowly from behind the guards. The two prisoners put in the center of the courtyard. They were Lady Wu and Commander Gee.

The Emperor stood up and asked.

“Why do you want to jeopardize your family with act of treason…?”

“We loss… there is nothing to say…” Lady Wu said.

“Why do you do that…?” Emperor added.

“Because you didn’t deserve to sit on the throne…!” she said.

“Lord Yelu… take them to the execution area, they should die with their family..” the Emperor said.

The guards and Lord Yelu marched out of the yard leaving the Emperor and the Princess standing at the verandah of the hall.

“Is it worth it? Letting your people to goes against me… it is peace time, our father already established the dynasty…” the Emperor said.

Princess Lu Liang smiled.

“Do you know why… he promised my mom to allow me to control the Ministry of Treasury and Black Amour Army Intelligent… so the check and balance the Emperor…”

“Now you loss their head…and your friend..”

“Don’t worry, I already have someone in mind and Wu was just a crazy power hunger bitch…” Princess Lu answered.

She walked out of the Longevity Palace. Her eunuch and maids were waiting for her at the gate. Emperor gestured Ho to come nearer.

“Look after Yelu for me… she will make her move…” the Emperor said.

“Your majesty why you still let her go…? We can strip her power with the incident…” Ho said.

“Ho… you didn’t notice she is so calm… there are more hidden behind. We are in the light and she is in the shadow, we wait…”

“Then we should get rid of her… to end this. Remember how her mother, Consort Lu tried to seize power from her majesty Empress…” Ho added.

“It was past… she still my sister even we have different mothers…” Emperor said.

“Your majesty always too kind..”

“No… someone will end this, it will not be me..” he remarked.

The afternoon was chilling.

Autumn was near end and the sun began to set early. The smell of grass filled the air of the inner backyard of Princess mansion. I walked towards the unique structure of the mansion.

The whole place was empty and there was no one at the inner backyard.

“Come in..” she called from inside the structure.

I slide open the door and enter the structure. It was nicely decorated with tables and chairs. Yet Princess Lu Liang was no where seen.

“Upstairs…” she called.

I climbed up the wooden stairs to the upper floor. It was cooling as the silk curtains swayed around the windows of the upper floor. I stopped to look at the view of the mansion below as well as the streets outside the mansion. Even the Imperial Palace was visible in my sight.

“This is one of the high grounds of the city..” she said.

I could see the outline of her body behind the room divider.

“Yes… nice indeed..”

“Come over here and help me..” she said.

I walked into the other chamber passing the divider. Princess Lu’s back was facing me.

Her shoulders were naked.

“Take the coat and help me..” she said.

I placed the dark blue embroidery coat on her shoulder. She slid her hands into it and readjusted it. Then she sat on the bench and patted her hand beside her.

Immediately, I knew she wanted me to sit next to her.

“Your highness… why do you summon me?”

She stared at me in the eyes.

“Congratulation… on your innocence release..” she said.

“I am sorry for Commander Gee.. he was your people right? I was told later..” I remarked.

“I wanted to replace him… for sometimes, now I found what I am looking for..” she said.

“Sorry to disappointed your highness… I won’t help you…” I answered.

“Then why you come here…?”

She stared at me again and slowly turned her back to face me. Then she slowly removed her coat again exposing her inner dress and the dudou straps.

“Massage me…” she said.

My heart was beating fast. Even my breathing was much more frequent than usual. Deep down, I wanted more and she has that devilish seduction expression.

“What are you waiting for, do it..” she commanded.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and gave her a squeeze.

“Mmmm…ooo..” she moaned.

Her shoulders were slim and her soft smooth skin was amazing. My hands glide up and down around her shoulder. Occasionally I gave her shoulder muscles a squeeze.

“Oooo… so goodd… I never feel such strong hands….no wonder Wu was so fond of you..” she whispered.

I just kept quiet and continued to massage her shoulders till her neck.

“We were friends..”

“That made me ties with you… since everyone knew Wu family business is now mine…”

“I don’t think so..”

“Well.. you are here in my mansion… that is foolish of you to see me..” she said.

“I can do more foolish stuff.. who cares..” I answered.

“I doubt… “

Then she moaned.

“Aaaaa…. youuu… sooo niceeee… ohhh goddd…mmmh…”

She was breathing heavily.

“Uuuu…. mmmm… my nipplesss yessss soo gooddd..”

I had slid my both hands under her dudou and reached out to her nipples. My fingers were twisting her erected buds while my hands gently caress her breasts.

They were not large but still firm and full under my palms.

“You… reallly ooooo dare tooo touch meee..” she moaned.

“You want me to stop.. your majesty..”

She was panting.

Links
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJKDCJJG
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BJKDCJJG
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0BJKDCJJG
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0BJKDCJJG
Old 20-10-2022, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do continue TS
Old 20-10-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

More preview

The maid told Ilha that Princess Nara was not eating anything. The maid asked for advice.. since she was very moody even her handmaid, Madam Kee couldn’t do anything.

“Let me see what I can help..” I told Ilha.

She nodded. I followed the maid to the Princess Nara wing. It was the first time I stepped into this part of the mansion. It has a larger courtyard with more rooms in the wing.

Madam Kee was waiting at the courtyard.

“Young master..” she greeted.

“She is not eating..”

Madam Kee nodded. It was almost night and the maids were tired.

“Go and get some rest… I will take over..” I said.

“Young master… are you alright..”

I smiled and replied “I am still good..”

Madam Kee told the maids to finish up their work before headed back to their quarters. Soon the place was quiet.

I knocked the door of her highness bedroom.

“Go away… let me rest..” she said.

I slowly opened the door and placed the food tray on the table. The room was dimmed and the bed was far away from the table.

Princess Nara was lying on the bed with a messy long hair.

“Mother…” I looked at her.

“YJ… why are you here…?” she asked.

“To look after you…” I walked nearer and she was sweating and her clothing is wet.

“How about Ilha…?”

“She is feeling better… mother, you better eat something or else Ilha will get worry…” I said.

She tried to climb out of the bed and she almost fell. I caught her.

“Mother you are wet… you need to change..”

She looked at me.

“Can you help me…?” she asked.

I was frozen for a moment. I didn’t know how to reply or answer her request.

“You saw me before… the clothes are in the cabinet…” she said softly.

I pampered her up the bed before I headed to the cabinet. I picked a purple silk pyjama for her.

She smiled.

“That is my favorite … and it is sexy..” Nara said.

“Are you sure… mom..?” I asked to confirm.

Nara already slid her top down to the floor. Her navy satin dudou was just covering her small breasts.

“Take this off too.. they are wet..” she said.

I untied her dudou string and it fell on her laps. Nara was naked from the top. Her nipples were dark and small.

“Mother…” I whispered again.

“Can I see yours…. ?” she asked.
Old 20-10-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
NABOseh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written, totally enjoying the story
Old 20-10-2022, 04:10 PM