The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

“Aaaaa…. YJJJJJ…..”

I smiled at her and kissed her again. She was breathing rapidly and heavily. I looked down as my cock was sliding in and out of her pussy. Then I whispered to her ear.

“Mrs Qian… I want to see your breasts…”

“Aaaa… YJ dont call me Mrs Qian anymore, call me Ling… you already inside me…”

“Yes Ling…”

“Aaaaa…. your touccch…”

My hands were squeezing her breasts through her camisole. Slowly I pulled the satin top off from body and exposed her large D cup breasts. Her aerolas were large centred by her small nipples.

“Dont suck them… they are ugly…”

I ignored her commented and dive straight to her nipples.

“Aaaaaa…. cominnngggh…” she screamed.

Mrs Qian was shuddering as I continued to suck her nipples. She has reached orgasm by being sucked.

“I cannnoottt ….. aaaaaaaa…..”

I began to increase my thrust in her pussy while sucking her nipples. She was struggling with her orgasm. It has caused me fell so excited and began to spurt my semen into her hole.

“YJJJJ…. noooo sooo aaaahhhhh hotttt…” she screamed again.

I hugged thighly as I bursted my final wave of semen into her pussy. She could control herself anymore as she shuddered hersef into second orgasm.

“Aaaaa… tooooo mucccch aaaaaah” Mrs Qian screamed again.

My cock continously pumping into her wet pussy till her orgasm slowly subsided. It was intense love making. Both of is continued to catch our breath while lying on the bed.

Suddenly she hit me.

CHAPTER THREE

It was a year ago since I left Malaysia.

Leaving a broken marriage as I caught Lisa cheating on me. My parents were defending her which forced me to leave the country and started the separation process. It was devastating for me till I lost fate with love.

It has been a year since I made love with a woman.

“Ouchhh…” I growled.

Mrs Qian stared at me before she hit me again. I still have no idea why she did that.

“You came inside me… I can still get pregnant you know…”

Then I realised it was a mistake. I should have be more careful than this. My panic expression made Mrs Qian smiled.

“Luckily I am on pills…”

“But…. but….”

She smiled again before she kissed me.

“I started them this week, thinking you might…”

She already prepared for this and she wanted it. Perhaps both of us were lonely and lushed for each other.

“You want this also….”

“I am not sure but it was lust… I like the attention you gave me and eventually I missed sex. Why do you attracted to an old woman like me…? There are so many young girls outside…”

“Mmmm…”

Mrs Qian shook her head as I slowly rised up and sat on her thigh. I placed my hands on her breasts and slowly massage them.

“Boys… when they are young, they like older woman… when they are old like my husband, they like young girls… it is truth?”

I just nodded.

“How about your wife..?”

“Well… yes she is older than me…”

Mrs Qian began to stroke my cock. I lowered myself to kiss her.

“I know about her cheating on you with your cousin but you never mentioned why you marry her and beside I want see how she looks like…”

I slowly reached out to the bed table and grabbed my phone. Then I passed it to Mrs Qian. There was a moment of silence.

“Mmmm… she is pretty… but doesn’t seem older than you..”

“About 5 years to be exact..”

She laughed again. I looked at her wondering why.

“Now I know why… you like big breasts women… her breasts are big too.. tell me more…” Mrs Qian asked.

CHAPTER FOUR

Our school bus just stopped in front of my house.

Like any afternoon, it was the first time I met my wife, Lisa. I still remembered, it was a very hot afternoon.

As I rushed into the house, my parents stopped me. Standing next to them was a thin fair skinny girl. She was wearing a black glasses and her hair was tied neatly.

“Boy… come here..” mom said.

I was about to head for the kitchen since I was really thirsty. Reluctantly I walked to my parents direction. The girl smiled at me.

“Yes ma…” I answered.

“This is Lisa… starting today, she will be staying with us. Please treat her nicely…”

“Huh..?” I was puzzled and wondering why our house got a new family member.

“Boy… you remenber uncle Tan and auntie Jose who supplies our restaurant vegetables? They met with an accident and passed away… so we took Lisa in since she has no relative..” dad mentioned.

Indeed, dad and mom were very close to uncle Tan. Every festival, uncle Tan and auntie Jose always visit our family. Dad and uncle Tan were primary school classmates and have been friends for almost a lifetime.

“Hello…” Lisa spoke softly. She flipped her hair and took out her hand. We shook hands before I headed to the kitchen.

“Wait… please take Lisa to Mei’s room and help her out..” dad mentioned.

I nodded and helped Lisa with her luggage. Lisa walked closer to me and whispered near my ear.

“Lets go to the kitchen, I am thirsty too.”

It was a surprise for me. Lisa was an observant and caring person. I beginning to like her. She was very pretty even in her plain t-shirt and short. After our drinking session, I lead her to my sister room. Then I helped her to unpack.

“It is okay…YJ. I can do it myself..”

All I did was nod and sat on my sister bed. She smiled and looked at me.

“By the way… how old are you YJ?”

“I am 12 year old and my sister is 10..”

“Oh… nice to meet you. I never have a sibling so I always alone in the house..” she said.

“I am sorry about your parents. I think Mei will like you since she always want a sister and I like you too..”

Mom stood at the door and laughed. Both of us looked at her.

“Nice seeing both of you are get along.”
Old 16-12-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 9
APHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAPHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awesome story bro, upz!
Old 28-12-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Just back from vacation.

Continue back my story...

Indeed, we got along well.

A year later, Lisa had finished her secondary school and decided to help mom and dad in their restaurant. It was a surprise for me since she was doing great in academic. Somehow everyone respect her decision which later I found that she kept many things in herself.

Things changed after one particular night. I walked into the kitchen for a drink while everyone was asleep. Then I could hear someone crying in the bathroom next to it. I quietly opened the door and saw Lisa was sitting on the toilet bowl.

“YJ … what are you doing here?” she has startled.

I quietly took her arm which was bruised. I knew she was hurted but she tried to hide it. Someone must have grabbed her arm forcefully that caused the bruise.

“You are hurt…” I said.

“Ssssssh… please dont tell everyone…” Lisa said.

Instead of replying her, I hugged her. Then I looked into her eyes.

“Lisa… please dont hide anything from me. You know I care… the other day I saw a customer trying to harrass you, izzit the same person today..?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“Well… I will inform mom and dad about this…”

“Please dont… I dont want to bother them. They have been nice to me and dont want to trouble them so much…please..”

Lisa started sobbing. I took her hands and held them together with mine.

“Well… at least tell me and share with me…”

We sat there for a moment before she slowly spoke. Lisa has leaned her head on my shoulder.

“I missed my parents… please dont get me wrong. Everyone in the family treated me very nice but outside dont give the same treatment. They still think I am outcast and harrass me…”

“Some even think that you are trying toke advantage of my dad and mom’s money..” I added.

She looked at me with a surprise expression.

“That is why… you dont want to further your studies. I feel to sad about it… you know..” I continued.

“I didnt know that … you aware of that.. but I am happy working in the restaurant..” she said.

“Promise me… that you will take over the restaurant…” I requested.

She wanted to speak… but I lean forward and kissed Lisa. It was my first kiss. She was a little shock at first slowly responded to my kiss. Our tongues touched for the first time and slowly my tongue began to explore Lisa’s mouth.

“Mmmmm…” she let out a moan.

We began to laugh and I tried to tickle her. Then I realised she didnt wear bra under her loose night t-shirt, I quickly removed my hands on her upper body.

Lisa again looked at me and whispered.

“Do you like me?” she asked.

“Yes… since the day you joined us..”

“I like you too..” she answered.

So we kissed again. Somehow we kept our feelings hidden from others till one particular day came.

CHAPTER FIVE

Mrs Qian has spread wide her legs while listening to my story. She took my hand and placed it to her love hole.

Immediately, I knew what she wanted. My finger slid into her wet hole as she began to moan.

“Yesss…”

“Aaaaarrrr…” Mrs Qian was stroking my cock.

In a moment, my cock became hard again. All she did was smile before she sat on me. Inch by inch I witnessed my cock slowly disappeared into her wet hole.

“Aaaaaa…” I growled.

Mrs Qian was riding my cock fast. She was enjoying my hard rod inside her pussy.

“Is she your first time?” Mrs Qian asked.

“No… someone else…”

“Touch my breasts…yeeesss… izzit an older woman…?” she asked.

She was moving her hips fast. My cock was soaked with her love juice. I could feel the pressure building up around the tip of my cock.

“Yes… an older woman…aaa..” I was growling.

My hands were busy squeezing her breasts. I wanted to suck her nipples but Mrs Qian placed her palms on my chests. Her fingers began to play with my nipples.

“Who… took your virginity…aaaah…”

“My…my mooom friendddd aaaaarrrhhh…” I screamed.

Wave and wave of my semen began to spurt out from the tip my cock. I has came the second time. Mrs Qian was furiously rubbing her clit while feeling my warm semen buried into her deep hole.

“Aaaaaaa yesssss…” she screamed.

Both were passionate making love on the bed. It was the second round of the night. Soon we collasped on the bed again. Mrs Qian looked at me.

“Your mom’s friend..?”

I was a little embarassed. She patted my head and kissed me.

“Interesting… I didnt expect you have so much experiences. On the other hand, I only have my husband… I struggled with my desire for days to begin flirting and teasing you…”

“Not anymore…hehehe. Do you like it?” I asked.

“You alway make me wet when I am being around you… I cannot remember how many times I played with myself thinking about you…”

I laughed.

“Do I really have this charm to make married women… wet. My mom friend said that as well..”

“YJ… YJ YJ…. dont think your mom friend will let you go…”

“She didnt… but remember I ran off…”

“So what happened next between you and Lisa..?”

Mrs Qian was eagerly waiting for me to continue the story.
Old 28-12-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
Whelan5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS, please continue
Old 30-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
breadfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue
Old 01-01-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Kovac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, hope to read more updates!
Old 04-01-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any new update coming soon TS for the new year?
Old 04-01-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
vazuatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story, enjoyed it a lot
Old 22-02-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

CHAPTER SIX

Lisa and I didnt actually date.

We showed a lot of affections to each other. It was after my diploma programme, I began to seek for jobs. I was too busy to notice that my cousin, Jack began to pursue Lisa.

By then, my family restaurant business was blooming and has four branches. From a small restaurant in Muar has expanded to Batu Pahat, Malacca and Johor Bharu. Lisa was now the executive director of the restaurant.

It was the night that changed everything. I had just reached home from work when Auntie Hee and Jack were leaving from visiting my parents.

Shortly after my shower, my sister came into my room.

“Gor… you better go out..”

“What?” I asked.

“Auntie Hee came over to propose a marriage betwen Jack and Lisa. Mom and dad are discussing it…”

“How about Lisa?”

“She is outside talking about it…”

“Gor… I dont want Lisa to leave and I think she likes you..” my sister commented.

Then we could hear Lisa began to cry. Mom was trying to convince Lisa into the marriage. So I decided to join the discussion. The discussion has heated up.

“Maybe she will find someone later..”

“Later she dont want to marry… how?” mom added.

“How did you know…?”

“She always say wanted to be single and stay with us…” mom added.

Indeed Lisa always mentioned that she didnt want to leave mom and dad. I slowly took the courage to speak out.

“I will marry Lisa..”

Everyone was shocked by my answer. My sister was joyful and reacted with full excitement.

“Yes..” my sister shouted.

Both of my parents were looking at each other. They nodded with agreement and mumbled.

“I didnt know ah boy… like Lisa… but it is good…”

“Better than Jack… but is Lisa okay?” dad asked.

Mom and dad looked at Lisa who was shyly nodded. It was how we got together as a couple.

Neither of us expect it was a short marriage.

One year after Lisa and I living as a couple, things began to change. Jack has never able to accept our marriage, was actively trying to break us apart.

Lisa has been treating Jack nicely and patience with him and finally gave in. They have met several times till I caught them trying to make out in our home.

I didnt make a scene.

Instead, I calmly left town and headed to Kuala Lumpur. I have been staying in my friend place for a few weeks before headed to Xian after that. Lisa and my family were trying to change my decision which eventually lead me to file separation process.

Mrs Qian kept quiet for a moment.
Then she slowly spoke.

“Do you still love her?”

Before I could answer, she added more comment.

“You are angry with her and file separation meant that you still love her. That is why you felt hurt…”

I nodded.

“Perhaps… going back for holidays might give you a second chance. You know affairs are fun but not for life, you still need someone to be in your life…”

“Second chance for her..?” I questioned.

“No… for yourself. If you are bore sometimes still you can fling with me and my pussy always welcome a naughty cock..” she smiled.

I understood what she meant.

CHAPTER SEVEN

The A320 has finally landed on Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2.

Weather was chilled and it was still early in the morning. The sky was dark and the runway was lit with lights as the plane taxing on the runway. From distance, I could see the highway outside the airport which was lit by the yellowish street lamps. Finally the plane stopped and parked at the terminal.

Shortly announcement was made and everyone began to stood up. Passengers began to disembark from the plane. Soon, I passed the immigration counter and the custom.

There were crowds at the arrival area. Family members were greeting their love ones. Out of the crowds, she stood there searching for me. I was expecting my sister but Lisa turned up in the airport. She had her hair cut till shoulder length, with her usual pair of black glasses on her. She looked different with mild makeup on her face.

She saw me and smiled.

I slowly pushed my luggage towards her. She seemed anxious yet happy to see me. Suddenly she hugged me which surprised me.

“Welcome home…” she sounded softly.

“Where is Mei..?” I asked.

Lisa slowly released me and spoke.

“She is busy with her preparation… she asked me to help.”

“Its look like she planned this..” I answered.

Lisa felt awkward and didnt know how to answer my reply. She quietly took my luggage and led me toward the car park. I was looking at her back as she walked. It has been a year, the feeling of seeing her reminisced our times together.

Mrs Qian was right, I do have feeling for her.

The sky was dark and it was 6am in the morning. Lisa started the car and drove out of the airport car park. I occasionally looked at her.

“What?” she asked softly.

“It is nice to see you…” I replied.

“Do you want to eat something…?” she asked.

“Yes… that is good..” I added.

The car turned into a street in Nilai town. Lisa parked it in front of a coffee shop at the corner of the street. The sky started to turn blue and I could hear the sound of birds chirping from distance.

The morning is chilling.

“Are you cold..?” I asked her.

Lisa stared at me for a moment. Then tears started to form around her eyes. We were staring at each other.

“YJ….” she mumbled.

Before she could start her sentence, I wrapped a scarf around her upper body. I still care for her… that was the reason I took the scarf from the back seat of the car.

“It is okay…Lisa. Let get something to eat..” I said.

“I dont want to divorce..” she said.

“Okay… we will talk about later..” I answered.

She was upset and there was tension between us. We had our breakfast in silence. There was no one words exchange during our breakfast session.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Muar, my hometown.

The southern town was located at the river mouth of Muar River. It was just next to the sea. It was a busy small town in the state of Johor.

The car has just turned into residential garden on my parent house. The semi detach house at the corner of the street has tents setup on the front porch and the garden.

“So many people…” I remarked.

“Yes… dad and mom are having lunch party to welcome you back..” she said.

“You know… I dont like that..”

“I know but they want to have gathering before the wedding..” Lisa added.

I just nodded as the car parked a few units away from the house. My parents have moved to this new house from our childhood home in town during my wedding. We only stayed here for a month before moving out as a couple into a new condominium unit nearby.

I slowly got out of the car. Then I noticed Lisa was getting out my luggage.

“Dont bother..”

“Why… ?” Lisa was puzzled.

“I am going stay at my home…”

She smiled and took my hand. Lisa was excited and happy as she lead me back to the house. Suddenly, I was doubtful and trying to release my hand from her grip. Lisa realized that I was a little uncomfortable and headed to the house herself. I was still confused but of course there was still feeling toward her.

Everyone was wooing as I reached the front of my house. Dad and mom rushed out of the house and hugged me.

“Great you are back…” mom said.

“Eating something…” dad added.

The tents were nicely filled with tables and chairs. There was a catering buffet counter setup at a corner. Waitress were busy serving drinks around the place. A few aunties and uncles came over and greeted me. Occasionally they asked a few questions.

Then mom dragged me into the house. The upper living lounge was quiet. We sat on the sofa before she began to question me.

“How long are you staying…?” she asked.

“Around 2 weeks…”

“Boy… are staying with Lisa or here..?” she asked.

Dad came along and interrupted.

“Stay with Lisa… she has been alone for a long time…”

Mom was nodding her head to dad’s suggestion. Then she held my hands.

“Past is past… you two should talk thing out… it is a good opportunity. We were hoping you can come back and help the business..” mom remarked.

“Ma… we will settle the matter between us..”

“Boy… I dont want to see both of you to get divorce… please consider it..”

I tapped on mom shoulder.

“Dont worry..”
Old 23-02-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Suddenly we were interrupted by the commotion downstair. Dad rushed down as we followed him behind. It was Jack. My sister was trying to stop Jack from making a scene.

“Come on Jack… let her go..” my sister told him.

“What is going on…?” dad get down and asked.

“Hi uncle.. I am just inviting Lisa for a coffee..” Jack answered.

“There are expresso machine in the kitchen… help yourself…” dad answered.

“You know… Lisa is an adult..” Jack sarcastically remarked.

“Lisa is my god daughter and also still my daughter-in-law. For the sake of your mom.. , please leave her alone..” mom added.

Auntie Hee came over and pulled Jack away. She was slightly embarrassed by the situation. She was trying hard to persuaded Jack to leave. Somehow Jack was upset and stormed out of the house leaving Auntie Hee alone.

Mom was trying to console Auntie Hee who was sobbing at the kitchen.

“Sis… I am sorry for him to act that way..” Auntie Hee was apologizing.

“It is alright Sophie…let the young people settle themselves..” mom told her close friend.

Auntie Hee and mom were close friends since primary school. They have been like sister for their lifetime. Both of our families were even closer when Auntie Hee married to my dad’s cousin. She was the most pretty auntie in the family. Then Auntie Hee stared at me.

“YJ is back…” she remarked.

She stood up and headed to me. Slowly the lady in her late forties hugged me. Auntie Hee always dressed elegantly with her long straight hair and beautiful eyes lashes. She has maintained her hourglass figure well. Since young, I was mesmerized by her long beautiful legs. Do

Mom gave out a laugh.

“Sophie… YJ too old to be hugged..”

“I think YJ dont mind… we have been doing it since he was little..” she remarked.

Auntie Hee was pressing her c cup breasts onto my chest. She began to rub her navy satin dress top on my t-shirt. Without anyone notice, she gave my cock under the pant a squeeze. Then she whispered near my ear “I miss you.”

It was then my sister and Lisa came into the kitchen.

“Heh … gor..”

My sister was holding a stack of photo albums. They were her wedding photos. She placed them on the round marble table in the kitchen while I glance at Lisa.

“Oh… photos…” Auntie Hee remarked.

All of us began to look at the photos. Somehow, Auntie Hee stood behind and without anyone noticed, she pressed herself on my back while I was sitting on a chair. Her breasts were swaying around my neck. It has been a nice feeling that I didnt have a long time ago.

She used to do that when I was a teenage.

Everyone was busy talking about the photos, while Auntie Hee took the opportunity to flirt with me. She was pressing her breasts on my back and slowly hugged me again.

“Sophie…. he is not a little boy..” mom remarked again.

“Sorry… I just missed hugging him. So Mei… where are you going for honeymoon..”

My sister looked at Lisa then stared back at mom. Her gesture confused me. Then mom quickly answered.

“We are going for a family short trip.. to Betong, Thailand..” mom answered.

“Oh…, is YJ joining… and can we tagged along?” Auntie Hee asked.

I was totally dumbstruck. I was not aware of the holiday plan and now Auntie Hee wanted to follow had forced my sister in an awkward position.

“Dont disturb them… I am sure the young couple want to have some sweet time with their family..” Uncle Hee answered.

Dad had brought Uncle Hee in time to save the situation.
Old 23-02-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
kidate3028 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story,
Old 24-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

CHAPTER NINE

The party ended early.

It was early evening when we left the house as many have left already. The sun set ride back to our condo was relaxing. I almost forgot how wonderful it was.

Our house has not change at all since I left. Everything was placed exactly where they were. Even my usual shower gel was there. I finished up my shower.

Then Lisa walked into the bathroom.

“Your towel…” she said.

I was stunned and stood there trying to cover myself. Lisa still stood there and looking at my semi naked body. She was in her satin dark blue camisole set with white lace on the edge. I was still aroused by her D cup breasts. Her nipples were clearly outline on the silky material.

Then I came back to my sense.

“Lisa..” I sounded.

“I am sorry…” she quickly left the bathroom.

The mist already filled the bathroom. Then the door open again and she peeped her head.

“I am sorry..” she remarked it cutely.

Her cute and childish expression always melted my heart. She only acted that way in front of me which it became a thing between us.

Shortly, I came out of the bathroom and headed to the living area. Lisa was already relaxing on the sofa.

“Tired..?” she asked.

I just nodded. She handed me a cup of citrus longan drink before she sip her cup. Then she began to browse the photos on the television which connected to a external hard disk.

“Thanks..” I replied.

“See these are the photos… I took while you are away..”

I sat next to her while looking at the television screen. Then she began to talk about what she did for the past year. It was nice that Lisa still opened up to me. Somehow I was too tired and slowly dozed off to sleep on our L-shape sofa.

It has been hours.

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard soft moans coming near my ears. It was followed by soft and hard breathing.

“Mmmmm….. darling yesss..”

I realized that Lisa was lying next to me on the sofa. She was humping her ass against my semi hard cock under my short.

“Oooh…. darling… I miss your hand..mmm..” she moaned again.

I was more conscious and could feel my right hand on Lisa breast. It was a subconscious action that I was squeezing her breast while I was sleeping. Now, I didnt know how to react.

Lisa was moaning heavily and she was reaching orgasm. Her hand was rapidly moving under her satin short.

“Darlingg… squeeze meee… oooo… I miss your touccch..”

I didnt hesitate and used my fingers to twist her erected nipple. Immediately she screamed.

“Aaaaaaa… I am cominnng…aaaaahaaaa”

Her ass was rapidly humping against my short. Her body began to shudder indicated that she was in orgasm.

“Aaaaaa…”

My fingers were still playing with her nipple. Gradually her orgasm subsided and she was panting softly. Then she realized my fingers were still moving. She slowly turned her head.

“YJ….” she shouted.

Her body jerked before she jumped up from the sofa. She quickly covered her face with her hands and rushed into the room.

I was left alone and trying to replay what had happened. I was aroused by her action. Shortly she came out of the room in a sweater and jean.

“We are having breakfast with mom and dad..” she remarked.

I quickly rushed into the bathroom to wash up and change.
Old 24-02-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
osgoby98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

reminds me of someone haha
Old 27-02-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

CHAPTER TEN

It was Friday morning.

The town was buzzing with commuters and cars. We stopped at the famous dim sum restaurant. Lisa was acting embarrass all the time while I looked at her.

“Why..?” I asked.

“Later… I need to go back to the office and then help out for the wedding…”

She was trying to change the topic. I stared at her.

“Dont… I am sorry about this morning..”

“Sorry for what..” mom interrupted as my parents arrived with my sister and her soon to be husband.

“Oh… she forgot to wake me up. I was over slept..” I tried to cover up.

“Lisa.. is right. She want you to rest more..” mom answered.

“Must be busy yesterday night..huh..” sister remarked.

Lisa was blushing as everyone laughed. Shortly, Auntie Hee entered the restaurant. She was curious about our discussion. It was a short breakfast.

“Are you joining us… gor..?” my sister asked.

I shook my head. I wanted to walk around and rest.

“Nah… I want to walk around and get some souvenirs for my colleagues..” I answered.

Immediately, Auntie Hee offered to drive me around. Lisa seemed to disapprove of the idea but mom was encouraging me to follow Auntie Hee.

Eventually Auntie Hee didnt wait for my answer and swiftly pulled me away. After we left the restaurant, Auntie Hee held my arm and walked like a couple.

“Where is uncle..?”

She smiled at me. It never fail to seduce me with her small mole on top right of those puffy lips.

“He dont care… golf again..”

I nodded while stealing a glance on her under blouse.

“Lets head to Malacca… there is more stuff to buy..” she suggested.

I nodded and entered her car. Once she drove across the bridge, she began to place her hand on my jean. Her purple polished fingers slowly played with my tenting cock.

It has been years, I felt this way.
Old 27-02-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seydetafye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, upz!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1