The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 16-01-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

You bet. Very sexy MILF, with nice boobs and a sexy butt.
Old 16-01-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehardone View Post
You bet. Very sexy MILF, with nice boobs and a sexy butt.
Bro, envy you having a good catch.
Old 16-01-2024, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
qingcong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by djuan6453 View Post
You can look back at my old thread - “Memoirs of an old cheongster”

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=45535&highlight=
Fantastic share bro, thanks!
Old 16-01-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Good Day Bros.

Seeing you all enjoy your relationship life makes me envy. Can any Bros advise me where can I cast my net at?

Tried WeChat numerous times, can only find MLs.

I’m sick of my marriage, always beg my spouse to make love like a beggar, yet when love, can’t erect because she behaves like a dead fish.

I wish to find a FB or FWB like you Bros who can receive love, affection and attention. Can any Bros please advise me?

Happy New Year 🥳
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If it's not commercial, that's no designated place, app to find sex or love. I believe in destiny and fate.
The problem with some partners is, they just care about their own feeling, preference. Some who after giving birth, cater all their attention to the kids, even if the husbands help out a lot, they will reject sex if their sex drive are adversely affected.
This group ain't the worst, it's those who don't have kids, used to have normal sex with partners but as they grow older, they either lose interest and libido, or they could be having an affair. The husbands will need to venture out or pcc.
Quote:
I agree with you Bro. In the family, I am the worse off. Even my dog has better priority than me in her life. 我连狗都不如。 🥲

My workplace all guys, want to find fate to get back meaning in life and romance also difficult, can only resort in hoping to find love and sex in apps. ☹️
Bro, thank you for replying me.
Hi senior bros, any advice for unmarried bros? From your sharing it seems sex life after marriage is like living as a monk. Is it a normal progression towards monkhood or have to choose high sex drive girl? But also scared kena green hat if wife high sex drive.
Old 16-01-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
traveller666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now, in 2024, I'm actually wondering if you guys are looking for other people's girlfriends/wives through online platforms or offline platforms? Hahaha
Old 16-01-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
traveller666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The best feeling of my life, especially during travel, is when they seek desire and you seek companionship. Wowwwww, not to mention, I'm grateful for Sugarbook. While I'm traveling to Singapore, I often feel quite bored after working during the daytime. I need someone to genuinely listen to me, someone who truly understands and is open-minded. Bro, if you find someone like this, just go for it. No one's going to know. Keep the secret until you die.
Old 17-01-2024, 08:00 AM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi senior bros, any advice for unmarried bros? From your sharing it seems sex life after marriage is like living as a monk. Is it a normal progression towards monkhood or have to choose high sex drive girl? But also scared kena green hat if wife high sex drive.
Bro, for my friends, who have similar high sex drive, they either look for Vietnamese or Filipinos as wives. They can accommodate you as soon as you press the right button. Too bad I chose the wrong ship, ended up on pirate ship.
Choose wisely bro.
Old 17-01-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, for my friends, who have similar high sex drive, they either look for Vietnamese or Filipinos as wives. They can accommodate you as soon as you press the right button. Too bad I chose the wrong ship, ended up on pirate ship.
Choose wisely bro.
You can jump ship mah bro...why still be in a sinking ship that will drown u sooner or later...better abandon the pirate ship b4 the coast guard cums to get u all ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-01-2024, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You can jump ship mah bro...why still be in a sinking ship that will drown u sooner or later...better abandon the pirate ship b4 the coast guard cums to get u all ...haha
Haha.. cannot lah bro. Too late le. Already in the 40s with kids, cannot jump ship. Suffering in silence now. Hopefully can find some comfort and received some love outside. Very difficult to find as well. 😔
Old 18-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 19
JrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to behold

Hope this is the right place to share an experience of mine

Used to have this drinking buddy, she was married but will hang out and drink with us occasionally. Before and after drinking, totally different person. She was normally the sweet, abit shy girl next door however after drinking, she becomes this flirty, teasing and playful girl.

One night as usual, picked her up from her house and brought her out to drink with the group. She was wearing a rather sexy dress that was held up by a full length zip in the front and her perfume was so alluring that I felt my cock twitching a little as soon as she entered my car.

The night was as normal as the guys typically drink and tease her and make her drink, but she was drinking more than usual and her playful side appeared. She was more open than usual, leaning on the guys, hugging your arm and I felt her 2 soft mounds many times that night against my arm and back. She really gave me a HARD time that night.

Usually, she will head back around 1 but that particular night, she stayed with us till the pub closed at 3. I sent her home after and she slumped into the passenger seat with her dress hiked up, showing alot of thighs and her zip was slightly zipped down, exposing her cleavage and a little of her bra cup. Joked about how come she stayed later than normal and she just casually mentioned that hubby was on an overseas assignment that night.

I was already horny the whole night and that statement coupled with my imagination caused my dick to instantly harden during the ride back. Came up with some lame excuse that I needed to use the toilet as it was a long trip blah blah blah. She nonchalantly told me to use her restroom before heading home.

It was my first time entering her home and dirty thoughts kept running through my mind as she led me to the restroom. Came out and pretended to continue making small talk, ask her to see her place and can get a drink to delay the stay as long as I could and finally we continued drinking a little on the sofa.

When I saw her thighs and cleavage, I couldn't resist making an advance on her trying to kiss her. She moved away a little but did not really resist my advance as I made my way kissing her neck and ears. Could tell she was a little turned on as her moaning started but she kept saying "bu yao bu yao". The resistance only made me hornier as I hugged her tightly, trying to stop her from moving and kiss my way to her collarbone.

Using one hand to hold her waist tight and the other to slowly pull down her zip of her dress, finally exposed her bra cladded breasts for the first time. It was beautiful, she was fair and her red color bra really stood out holding her cleavage. I gently cupped her breast and knead and squeeze them, by now her moans were getting louder and more sensual. I pulled down her strapless bra revealing her cute nipple for the first time as she closed her eyes and looked away shyly.

I couldnt resist and kissed down, licking, flicking her nipples and twirling them in my mouth. The moment my tongue and her nipple touched, she let out a loud gasp and she arched her back pushing her breast deeper into my mouth. I slowly pulled down the zip all the way, revealing her flat tummy and her red gstring until the zip unclasped. I tossed away her dress, reaching for the back on the clasp of her bra and in one swift motion, stripped it away, leaving her topless.

She had a really nice body, she was 1.6m, fair skinned, flat tummy and light brown nipples, with a full b cup breasts. She shyly covered her face as I was was staring and enjoying the view of her naked body. I lifted her up, laid her down on the sofa kissing down from her nipple to her belly button as both my hands were pulling down her red thongs. She protested weakly, saying no no no, but her body had already gave her away, she lifted her butt slightly as I took off her thongs slowly revealing her hairless pussy.

It was beautiful, totally hairless, there was a little mole right beside the entrance of her love hole, her pussy was already leaking as her white juices were lining the whole entrance of her pussy. I gently flicked and licked her clit and she arch her back and her moans were filling her whole house and it didnt take long as she was moaning "i am cumming , i am cumming" It must have been a huge one, her body was spasming and twitching, her juices leaked till her thighs as she was trying to catch her breath.

My ego was swelling at that point, feeling proud of making her cum so hard as I got up and stripped myself and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She was so busy catching her breath and looking away that she didnt realised I was all ready to fuck her that when my cockhead tried to penetrate her, she looked at me with her eyes wide open, shaking her head "no... dont... no..." She was really tight, even though she was so wet, I had to slowly inch by inch push my way in, seeing my cock get engulfed by her pussy, conquering her body, I left out a loud groaned as I pushed my whole dick in.

Her gasping and moaning was making me damn high as I pumped her pussy in a seated position, watching it go in and out in and out and squeezing her beautiful breasts. I climbed onto her, leaning my body weight on hers, kissing her, wanting to french kiss her while I made passionate love with her. She kept trying to dodge my mouth, but when our tongues met, it was twirling madly as I felt both her arms wrapped around my head and her legs wrapped around my waist.

I continued pumping her in that positioned as I felt my orgasm building up, her body was giving her away as I felt her pussy walls tightening and a gush of liquid flowing as she came again. I couldnt hold back long as I pushed her away took my dick out and sprayed all my cum onto her breasts.
Old 18-01-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
ddynx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddynx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wow, what an amazing experience! Looking forward to what happened thereafter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrBoy View Post
Old 18-01-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice FR. Well written.
Indeed, most women, with some alcohol, will lose their inhibition.
This one you have, is definitely one of them. Not only staying out late, letting a make friend to enter the house when hubby was away, it's either she's so comfortable with you, or she's also hoping to get laid, maybe both.
The tricky bit is, how to have this again. Even better, not when she's intoxicated.
Old 18-01-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Quote:

Used to have this drinking buddy, she was married but will hang out and drink with us occasionally. Before and after drinking, totally different person. She was normally the sweet, abit shy girl next door however after drinking, she becomes this flirty, teasing and playful girl.

One night as usual, picked her up from her house and brought her out to drink with the group. She was wearing a rather sexy dress that was held up by a full length zip in the front and her perfume was so alluring that I felt my cock twitching a little as soon as she entered my car.

The night was as normal as the guys typically drink and tease her and make her drink, but she was drinking more than usual and her playful side appeared. She was more open than usual, leaning on the guys, hugging your arm and I felt her 2 soft mounds many times that night against my arm and back. She really gave me a HARD time that night.

Usually, she will head back around 1 but that particular night, she stayed with us till the pub closed at 3. I sent her home after and she slumped into the passenger seat with her dress hiked up, showing alot of thighs and her zip was slightly zipped down, exposing her cleavage and a little of her bra cup. Joked about how come she stayed later than normal and she just casually mentioned that hubby was on an overseas assignment that night.

I was already horny the whole night and that statement coupled with my imagination caused my dick to instantly harden during the ride back. Came up with some lame excuse that I needed to use the toilet as it was a long trip blah blah blah. She nonchalantly told me to use her restroom before heading home.

It was my first time entering her home and dirty thoughts kept running through my mind as she led me to the restroom. Came out and pretended to continue making small talk, ask her to see her place and can get a drink to delay the stay as long as I could and finally we continued drinking a little on the sofa.

When I saw her thighs and cleavage, I couldn't resist making an advance on her trying to kiss her. She moved away a little but did not really resist my advance as I made my way kissing her neck and ears. Could tell she was a little turned on as her moaning started but she kept saying "bu yao bu yao". The resistance only made me hornier as I hugged her tightly, trying to stop her from moving and kiss my way to her collarbone.

Using one hand to hold her waist tight and the other to slowly pull down her zip of her dress, finally exposed her bra cladded breasts for the first time. It was beautiful, she was fair and her red color bra really stood out holding her cleavage. I gently cupped her breast and knead and squeeze them, by now her moans were getting louder and more sensual. I pulled down her strapless bra revealing her cute nipple for the first time as she closed her eyes and looked away shyly.

I couldnt resist and kissed down, licking, flicking her nipples and twirling them in my mouth. The moment my tongue and her nipple touched, she let out a loud gasp and she arched her back pushing her breast deeper into my mouth. I slowly pulled down the zip all the way, revealing her flat tummy and her red gstring until the zip unclasped. I tossed away her dress, reaching for the back on the clasp of her bra and in one swift motion, stripped it away, leaving her topless.

She had a really nice body, she was 1.6m, fair skinned, flat tummy and light brown nipples, with a full b cup breasts. She shyly covered her face as I was was staring and enjoying the view of her naked body. I lifted her up, laid her down on the sofa kissing down from her nipple to her belly button as both my hands were pulling down her red thongs. She protested weakly, saying no no no, but her body had already gave her away, she lifted her butt slightly as I took off her thongs slowly revealing her hairless pussy.

It was beautiful, totally hairless, there was a little mole right beside the entrance of her love hole, her pussy was already leaking as her white juices were lining the whole entrance of her pussy. I gently flicked and licked her clit and she arch her back and her moans were filling her whole house and it didnt take long as she was moaning "i am cumming , i am cumming" It must have been a huge one, her body was spasming and twitching, her juices leaked till her thighs as she was trying to catch her breath.

My ego was swelling at that point, feeling proud of making her cum so hard as I got up and stripped myself and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She was so busy catching her breath and looking away that she didnt realised I was all ready to fuck her that when my cockhead tried to penetrate her, she looked at me with her eyes wide open, shaking her head "no... dont... no..." She was really tight, even though she was so wet, I had to slowly inch by inch push my way in, seeing my cock get engulfed by her pussy, conquering her body, I left out a loud groaned as I pushed my whole dick in.

Her gasping and moaning was making me damn high as I pumped her pussy in a seated position, watching it go in and out in and out and squeezing her beautiful breasts. I climbed onto her, leaning my body weight on hers, kissing her, wanting to french kiss her while I made passionate love with her. She kept trying to dodge my mouth, but when our tongues met, it was twirling madly as I felt both her arms wrapped around my head and her legs wrapped around my waist.

I continued pumping her in that positioned as I felt my orgasm building up, her body was giving her away as I felt her pussy walls tightening and a gush of liquid flowing as she came again. I couldnt hold back long as I pushed her away took my dick out and sprayed all my cum onto her breasts.
What an impressive score ! You got her when she needs it most and it must have been an erotic view when you blasted your vitamins on her boobs. Hope she slurp away your little remaining soldiers on your dick. Did she thank you and ask for more?
Old 18-01-2024, 04:36 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nice share.... how old is she bro?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-01-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Bro, you are so lucky in this conservative place. Salute you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1