The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U referring to me??? As usual, u c me good, I c u good.

If u r there to have fun, then I rather u go n look for 1 there. :P
yeah man..didn't get to meet for a while indeed. Neither five-one or boy-school. Some seems to retired for good (esp. the bunch at boy- ). So, I also become semi-retired. KT has ventured beyond normal shore, venturing into other sectors. I may need the blue-pill if I keep up like that..ha..ha..

I agreed that if to hv fun at Vn, go look there (some bros are going up soon it seems, so go in a small group which is less obvious but at least safer). For those have trusted parties there e.g. KT, Naem, SV - well taken care of, so no need to worry too much.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi Bro,

For those who really want to find proper GF in Vietnam.

Try this web site: www.vietnamcupid.com

Join as FREE member, many many viet gals waiting for you there.

Cheers
wah..bro Botar. U no newbie, like KT now venturing every corner of Asia for mm. Anh yeu who?
Old 08-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post

[Bro Torres, that's why I was surprised some weeks back reading that u are there alone, remember I was trying to forewarn u ..it's never easy in a foreign land without a trusted party. Language, location & familiarity with local laws -all these are to our disadvantages.]
Actually this WL is very sick of her ever demanding mum, elder sister, younger bro and bro-in-law. all not working but depend on her to feed them. she also hv to feed her own daughter and her sister's daughter.

So she become very desperate to marry a foreigner (spore is her preferred destiny), to get away from her family. I don't blame her but pity her, becos i am not going to marry her.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
I should say majority of the viet gals r poor in vietnam, most of them cannot find proper jobs.
They can find proper job, but the pay is far too low to sustain the family. To find the most money in shortest time is be WL. This is sad thing is Vietnam.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ha..ha... lets get bro Naem, KT, SV & me to help
Oi oi dun bring me in.... Viet ger, I a bit afraid too.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
For those have trusted parties there e.g. KT, Naem, SV - well taken care of, so no need to worry too much.

We just helping one another n cheong happily together..... U seem like disappear in the air. No c u in 51.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
They can find proper job, but the pay is far too low to sustain the family. To find the most money in shortest time is be WL. This is sad thing is Vietnam.
If everyone in the family works and earn their living, then they no need to be WL. Problem is, there's always a few fellows in the family that don't work and depend on others to feed them. The worst is, these lazy chaps always have demands
Old 08-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oi oi dun bring me in.... Viet ger, I a bit afraid too.
Don't bring me in too, i already passed the stage when these Viet WL looks attractive.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Don't bring me in too, i already passed the stage when these Viet WL looks attractive.
hi..hi... both u guys...

once I recover my 'chi' then I pay u guys a visit at 51.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
The worst is, these lazy chaps always have demands
This I have to agree. Currently I'm reading a book on Vietnamese. Somewhere in the book mentioned, when the kid grows up, it is their turn to bring money back home.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
curious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperboy View Post
Total agreed!

I saw her using a candle to burn a chopstick...using the black residue to tint her lashes and eyebrows.

She is too poor to buy the actual stuff...I almost drop a tear.
ok bro...reading this 1 sentence....I really can feel the sadness.

You knew this gal well?
Old 09-06-2007, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious79 View Post
ok bro...reading this 1 sentence....I really can feel the sadness.

You knew this gal well?
I do agree that some gals are really down and out. But there are some gals that are down and out because of their huge gambling debts. In actual fact, if the WL can come to singapore to work, she is not as bad as those back in Vietnam. I remember knowing a few JC WL several years ago, they made lots of money but lost even more in gambling with other Vietnamese WL here.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
This I have to agree. Currently I'm reading a book on Vietnamese. Somewhere in the book mentioned, when the kid grows up, it is their turn to bring money back home.
Its asian culture that the children will look after the parents when they grow up and the parents grow old. But in lower society of vietnam, the parents exploit this asian culture. Some other children will be largely doted by the parents and the parents will take money from other children (especially daugthers) to give to the lazy child. How much can an old couple use? Each child give them 200,000VND and they will have more than enuff to use, considering they always have large number of children in province.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Samster

Let me start another question for fellow bros here.

(1) If you marry a vietnamese lady and she request that you give her parents US$150 a month, will you give? (the sum may vary, maybe can be US$200 or even more)

(2) Besides the normal monthly allowance to her parents, she asks you for extra for her family every few months, how will you feel?

(3) Do you think that by giving money to her family is a show of your love for her?
Old 09-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Let me start another question for fellow bros here.

(1) If you marry a vietnamese lady and she request that you give her parents US$150 a month, will you give? (the sum may vary, maybe can be US$200 or even more)

(2) Besides the normal monthly allowance to her parents, she asks you for extra for her family every few months, how will you feel?

(3) Do you think that by giving money to her family is a show of your love for her?
Hence, before settling down to proper marriage, would it be better to talk first before committing?

The other formula is "I allocate $x dollars for your monthly use. Up to you how much to give back there" - would this not work?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1