The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
bumble hit rate tbh not bad. cmb too. tinder not so
heres my list
Tinder - meh, good finds are rare to come by. those that look too pretty with broken english are usually scam china accounts. ladies come here to throw instag links so ppl can follow them

CMB - high hit rate, many dtf on first date

OKC - Used to be good. mid hit rate. the questions there allow u to really understand the ladies quite abit before u make the move.

Bumble - Dating hit rate very high, how u convert is up to u already

Wechat(People nearby) - if you're charismatic. go anywhere just turn it on, approach and go. Mid hit rate

Badoo/Blender - Same user base, rubbish hit rate. more for sexting. go to place for maids

Skout - Super low hit rate. good place if u wanna find someone to tcss
Wow bro how you get so high hit rate on CMB? I damn annoyed with that app want to send one like costs so many beans. Send 1 like today I can't send anymore until few days.
Old 14-11-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

For those guys with success, the girls you scored usually what age range? I'm mid twenties more interested in ladies 30 and over like can't catch a break.
Old 14-11-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahahe123 View Post
Congrats! Share more bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
wow, strike 4d! bro, care to share more??? wish to learn !!! so far no such luck for me...sob sob.
Hey guys, thought I'd share my story a little bit since people asked. Nothing much la honestly, just up to luck haha.

Matched with an older girl (mid twenties, I'm early twenties) on Bumble, only picture made her look a fat girl. Took my chance and just chatted her up. We talked a little bit, and I made use of advice here to try to flirt and talk a little dirty. She mentioned that she was free on the weekends, and I asked her if she wanted to go out. Asked her if she wanted to go hotel after eating, and she half-jokingly said maybe.

Met up with her, and wah she was beautiful. A little bit chubby, but big boobs and cute face. Totally different from her pictures online. Asked her why she hide her face and body even though she looked so good, she said was cause got many guys only aim for fwb and looks (oops...). We had dinner, and I jio--ed her go hotel. She didn't really want to at first, but I asked her how about we just get drinks and drink at the hotel.

Reached hotel, started drinking. After awhile, she was showing me something on her phone and I put my arm around her. Slowly started groping her breasts, and she didn't say anything. Then started kissing, and I convinced her to take off her shirt. After some playing with her huge boobs, convinced her to take off her skirt too. Even though she didn't want sex at first, could tell she was getting horny and she eventually told me turn off the lights. Went to turn off the lights, she had taken off her panties and was waiting for me on the bed. From there, score liao lor!
Old 14-11-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hahahe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroinu View Post
Hey guys, thought I'd share my story a little bit since people asked. Nothing much la honestly, just up to luck haha.

Matched with an older girl (mid twenties, I'm early twenties) on Bumble, only picture made her look a fat girl. Took my chance and just chatted her up. We talked a little bit, and I made use of advice here to try to flirt and talk a little dirty. She mentioned that she was free on the weekends, and I asked her if she wanted to go out. Asked her if she wanted to go hotel after eating, and she half-jokingly said maybe.

Met up with her, and wah she was beautiful. A little bit chubby, but big boobs and cute face. Totally different from her pictures online. Asked her why she hide her face and body even though she looked so good, she said was cause got many guys only aim for fwb and looks (oops...). We had dinner, and I jio--ed her go hotel. She didn't really want to at first, but I asked her how about we just get drinks and drink at the hotel.

Reached hotel, started drinking. After awhile, she was showing me something on her phone and I put my arm around her. Slowly started groping her breasts, and she didn't say anything. Then started kissing, and I convinced her to take off her shirt. After some playing with her huge boobs, convinced her to take off her skirt too. Even though she didn't want sex at first, could tell she was getting horny and she eventually told me turn off the lights. Went to turn off the lights, she had taken off her panties and was waiting for me on the bed. From there, score liao lor!
Haha nice! Gxgx, good end to the year man!
Old 15-11-2021, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Wow bro how you get so high hit rate on CMB? I damn annoyed with that app want to send one like costs so many beans. Send 1 like today I can't send anymore until few days.
Cmb no need to spend beans bro. Just slowly swipe when have time. Will appear one.
Old 15-11-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cmb no need to spend beans bro. Just slowly swipe when have time. Will appear one.
Oh ok you mean the daily suggested ones. I see, hope to be able to get some from there. Thanks bro
Old 15-11-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroinu View Post

nice Fr, i up ur point for nice sharing!
Old 15-11-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dwog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha feels like covid is making the dating scene a little worse. I have been getting loads of matches as usual, but those that I like, usually don't reciprocate the same interests, and vice versa.

People get bored and move on more quickly, and swipe harder, aggravating the turnover.
Old 15-11-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

holy f I created a fake girl account put 155 cm age 39 and never put face. Just put a girl's picture with face covered.

She received more than 50 likes in 24 hours and then another more than 50 likes the next day.
Old 15-11-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwog1 View Post
Haha feels like covid is making the dating scene a little worse. I have been getting loads of matches as usual, but those that I like, usually don't reciprocate the same interests, and vice versa.

People get bored and move on more quickly, and swipe harder, aggravating the turnover.
people get bored easily, i always switch from sugarbook to cmb to tinder, so can meet many different people, not bored easily
Old 15-11-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
slowly swipe and see which profile ngam you
Old 15-11-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
For those guys with success, the girls you scored usually what age range? I'm mid twenties more interested in ladies 30 and over like can't catch a break.
i do love big gap guy, so i found in sugarbook, mature people inside, means age bigger
Old 15-11-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Yes lots of local young chicks. if you willing to pay you can get what you want. anyway, met a few but none really tempted me to continue.
meet many better, have plenty of choices, every night different people
Old 15-11-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro. What's your advice on setting up profile so girls will swipe, what to say on first message and how to keep the convo going?
healthy look, like jogging or on sport picture
Old 15-11-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToChiong View Post
How do you guys tell if a girl is open to ONS FWB from chatting with them?
they will give you some hints and seems excited when you chat about sex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1