The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 15-12-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 6
Jezel is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezel is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezel is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezel is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfang View Post
Beware of Jezel, she will ask for deposit but when it come to time to meet she will give all kind of excuses not to meet up. I engaged her service before but I didn't know that she had stood so low and turn to scamming ppl of their deposit.

Don't know why my post got removed. I posted on 9 December (Friday) and as expected not long after I posted, she approach me and say she will refund me the deposit. I suspected she did so, so that she can screenshot our msg and tell the admin here that it's a misunderstanding. But till date she had yet to return me the deposit .
Just to clarify on this issue.

All my clients that booked me before I told them specific to NOT Paylah the number I have given. Strictly paynow. Those that do not believe, may check with some of the guys here that booked me before. Reason being, my paylah has issues that I couldn't get any funds in. I have checked with bank a million times & they couldn't get me any solution hence I always tell client to strictly paynow, not paylah. The funds will go missing. But out of GOODWILL. I had refunded the client with my own money. I will not risk reputation over a mere $100. Thank you & have a nice day ahead. Also, clients that wishes to book me, kindly read the deposit message I sent. 'Strictly paynow, do not paylah'

Lastly, I did not get admins to remove any kind of message. It is not on me that his post didn't get through. You may get admin to clarify on this.
Old 15-12-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 6
Jezel is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezel is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezel is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezel is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfang View Post
After my post more bros approach me say they encounter the same thing from Jezel. Its official, she will try to scam your deposits if given a chance.

Isn't it funny when she claims she's busy but at the same time she keep advertising and make new appointments in this forum. Actually the deposits is not that much nor am I hopping to get it back. Just hope to warn future bros who which to engage her service. Don't even bother sending her any deposits, and do not pre-booked any hotel before you meet her.

I hope the admin realised that sooner or later more ppl are going to lodge a police report and unwanted attention will be drawn to this forum because of the "alleged" scam.

My advice to those that wanted to pursue the matter, just lodge a police report online. You don't have to go down to the police station to lodge a report. Just include in your report her hp number. When there are mutilple reports they have no choice but to investigate.
Just for your info, my bump on Sbf is automated bump. It is not controlled by me. Alot of bros contacted you because I am scamming? Feel free to get them all to telegram me and ractify the issue with me.
Old 15-12-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy1001 View Post
I always wondered what she looked like , but lazy to book cos she got no ready arrangements

Is she hot? or pretty?

Same sentiments... and same questions lol. +8 to you.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 17-12-2022, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
icyboy771z is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone can recommend got any girls similar to He Ying Ying? Doesn't have to look like her but like her type. Young pretty classy model look but with a tinge of ah lian vibe.
Old 17-12-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyboy771z View Post
Anyone can recommend got any girls similar to He Ying Ying? Doesn't have to look like her but like her type. Young pretty classy model look but with a tinge of ah lian vibe.
HYY i dunno...
KLLB i know you want?
Old 17-12-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
If ah Lian vibe, can consider Hannah evelle or those other tattooed young fls.
Old 18-12-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
He ying ying where got ah lian vibe
Old 19-12-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone had tried princess lara?
Old 19-12-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
knife007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenluv View Post
Anyone had tried princess lara?
Yes. She's great. Gd GFE and service. Horny max. Recommended.
Old 19-12-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 16
tyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to all

Elise is top notch, her figure, skills and willingness to pleasure is of a different level. GFE 101%
Old 21-12-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy1001 View Post
I always wondered what she looked like , but lazy to book cos she got no ready arrangements

Is she hot? or pretty?

She’s hot hot bro. If you see her face and bod you won’t mind risking the $100 deposit LOLL
Old 23-12-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
Metalfang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMetalfang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeryoker View Post
She’s hot hot bro. If you see her face and bod you won’t mind risking the $100 deposit LOLL
If you don't mind throwing away your $100 that is.

For those that want to know, I got mine back but that is only after posting here and calling her out. As you can see she try to rebut my claims. My advice is call her out on her BS, in my previous post I already explained how paynow or paylah works.

Secondly, so what if the post is auto bumped? The fact is she kept accepting new appointments even though she knew she was not able to make it. I still have bros pming me she had yet to reschedule an appointment with them till date.

It's funny how the FL here ask for deposit incase bros don't turn up but there are free to cancel you last min even after receiving your deposits.

Booked at your own risk.
Old 23-12-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 2
Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!

After hearing so many complaints it just makes me miss the old days of true local FLs like Kristy. Zero hassle at all, great girl, great bonk, superb squirting and the level of service was just unexceptional. Her damage was not say super cheap but it’s not that expensive till it will break most people’s piggy banks also (8-9 blues depending on RTF), and that’s 90 mins with unlimited shots. That one was a real nympho, kept asking to fuck after you cum again and again

But that was back in 2015-2019 period, she closed up shop on forums and shut down the business WhatsApp. I still have her Telegram but she moved on to a relationship alr last I spoke to her a few months back, wish her the best. If she ever is single again, maybe she will consider to meet up and provide her services.

Never forgot one of her advices she told me though: It’s never enough getting married, always find 2 people, 1 to marry, and 1 to fuck.
Old 24-12-2022, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kennnyloow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clover from GG is friendly. Not rushing. Got GFE. She’s pretty. The kind that I like. Thanks for arranging.
Old 26-12-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xen28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Clover was amazing. We chatted for a good 10-15 mins before commencing on the deed. GFE is off the charts! She is young and relatively a newbie so bros, please treat her well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1