The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-10-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Two girls is waste of money. You be double teamed and most likely get drunk. I had that a few days ago. Unless you hardcore drinker then yeah go for 2. I rather spend my time focusing on one girl.

Yesterday damage was 6.4k for a booking 8-3.30am. Carried onto the emerald room (biggest room in Elite - almost same size as the lounge). Played abit of pool too. Stayed till 3.30am.
Already had member so no need for liquor damage.
As for the girls, i dont normally pick the pretty girls as these get picked often and know all the tricks of the game. Iam more of a cute girl type and I have something going on with this girl. She came to Top1 with me the other night foc etc etc. Never asked for cash. You have to be lucky to find these kinds. Never force me to go elite to find her, except find her on her off day.
Total damage 7.5k including mamasan and fruits
Thanks for your reply! Yes, we just need to focus on making money, then leave the rest to luck at the G Club!

Will get in touch with you in Feb 2023, if you're there then
Old 13-10-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
you havent fully addicted to their mind games.
visits to these venues are nowhere near the kind of doom you will experience from having a gf from such places.
What do you mean? What kind of mind games they play?
Old 13-10-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yesterday damage was 6.4k for a booking 8-3.30am. Carried onto the emerald room (biggest room in Elite - almost same size as the lounge). Played abit of pool too. Stayed till 3.30am.
Dam baller, that is a lot for 1 night. How many pax was that?
Old 13-10-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Dam baller, that is a lot for 1 night. How many pax was that?
Bro that is gross underestimate for the timing. You have to factor in alcohol price which was paid upfront during purchase of membership so I would say he easily spent 500-600sgd that night for himself one pax.
Old 14-10-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
niceguy07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Bro that is gross underestimate for the timing. You have to factor in alcohol price which was paid upfront during purchase of membership so I would say he easily spent 500-600sgd that night for himself one pax.
Recent data point - a few weeks ago. 2 guys + 2 ktv gals. 2 bottles of J black. About S$450 per guy (though we signed up for a 5 bot package but have imputed the cost of 2 bot (out of 5 bot) into the cost above). With more guys to spread out room + MMS overheads, can get under S$400 a head.
Old 14-10-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexysex78d4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguy07 View Post
Recent data point - a few weeks ago. 2 guys + 2 ktv gals. 2 bottles of J black. About S$450 per guy (though we signed up for a 5 bot package but have imputed the cost of 2 bot (out of 5 bot) into the cost above). With more guys to spread out room + MMS overheads, can get under S$400 a head.
Before COVID, more expensive is the mixer and not the hard liquor itself. Is it still same now?
Old 14-10-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Eye1BJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That is typical of a g club spend. There are mucb much cheaper alternatives outside of sukhimvit but you need to speak thai with zero english. Been to these joints before but gems are hard to find as if they are pretty they will move onto the lounge. During covid times these places were good as the lounge girls would work in thesr places. Now lounges are open the girls are back in for the big bucks.
You want hostess drink and play games on the cheap then i suggest dont go g club. It can really kill you.
Hi bro Pantsonfire, good to read you are still partying hard...lol. Those joints you mentioned sometimes have 1 or 2 girls that can speak english if u recall the last time we went, but usually not pretty. I guess the prettier ones that can speak english would have all migrated to G clubs where they can earn more tourist dollars .

Hope to have a chance to party together again soon
Old 14-10-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Soi 33

666 Class: FS spa offers nuru massage on air mattress 666classbangkok.com

Hunny Bunny BKK: FS spa www.hunnybunnybkk.com

Last edited by Siammy; 14-10-2022 at 01:46 PM.
Old 14-10-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Soi 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
666 Class: FS spa offers nuru massage on air mattress 666classbangkok.com

Hunny Bunny BKK: FS spa www.hunnybunnybkk.com
thanks for sharing.
Just nice will be staying on that soi
Old 14-10-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Yes I already bankrupt from g club visits. Went so many times. You don’t know your money in your bank drying up. If you add alcohol and room charge and girl and mamasan and fruits each visit easily 500-600sgd per pax.
Since you don't have a "golden hill" at home and are not familiar with their mind games, I suggest that you refrain from going to such places. Just visiting the massage parlors will do. Paid and fuck is more straightforward and won't hurt most. Just limit yourself from going more than twice for the same girl.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 14-10-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FS spas

Soi 23: Aya Bangkok - nuru, Moroccan style rooms ayamassagebangkok.com/
Soi 26: Happy BKK - seems like they have some cute SYTs www.happy-bkk.com

Last edited by Siammy; 14-10-2022 at 01:45 PM.
Old 14-10-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Pink salon

Madame Claude: Soi 26, "premium" BJ bar, providers look like they have big lungs bjbarbkk.com
Old 14-10-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Thonglor

X-RAY Exclusive Spa: Soi 34, rubber mattresses and S-curve sofas
LINE ID: x-rayspa365
Old 14-10-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of
Re: Soi 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
thanks for sharing.
Just nice will be staying on that soi
If you want a clean massage My Raku Massage Bangkok at Soi 33 is really not bad. Went there for Thai Massage.

7 Heaven BJ joint is also just around that area.
Old 14-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

going bkk 17 Nov, for one week. bros who want to tded saphan Kwai or clubs pls hit me up.

I speak some thai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1