The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 22
deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Japan - FL/Enjo Kosai/Compensated Dating

Disclaimer : This is nothing more than an FR and/or information on FLs in Japan. Without a certain level of proficiency in Japanese, it's highly unlikely to get an FL.

Anyone who's seen Initial D the movie would've seen the girl who likes Takumi engaging in Enjo Kosai. That's what this is about.

Why do Japanese go for FLs as opposed to going to the brothel (風俗)? I don't know. Maybe it's the same reason why Singaporeans rather go for FLs than Geylang houses.

Where to find them?
Japanese are very into Internet forums and to them it's called BBS. (Bulletin Board Service). These sites have mobile versions since years ago and fits nicely into their mobile phones. Content of the site is probably like SB's FL1/2/3. Supposedly the most popular of these "dating" sites where FLs advertise themselves is called Waku Waku Mail. Registering on the site itself requires you to have a Japanese mobile phone number and a Japanese mobile phone email address. These addresses looks like [email protected] so it's not exactly easy for tourists to get a prepaid card with a mobile phone email address. I've registered on the site but have only tried contacting one FL and the transaction may not happen so I won't go into that. If there's further development I may post a follow up later.

My Success story
I found them through an app called SayHi!. Why I didn't use Waku Waku Mail? I only found out about that after SayHi!. More information on this app. SayHi! allows you to filter. Female, within 10KM, last login within 15 minutes. You start to browse through girls' profiles and read and read and message them and try to strike a conversation. After much browsing, I came across Aya who wrote on her status that she's recruiting customers. Basically soliciting. 22 years old, between 161 - 165cm, mixed (not 100% Jap), smoker, high school graduate. Looks pretty good from the pictures. Her conditions were ゴムあり2万 which meant protected sex for 20,000 yen(248 SGD). I was excited because I've been to soapland, hotel health, image clubs, but FL in Japan was new to me and I asked just for the heck of it "How much for raw?" and she replied she's scared if it's raw so she won't do it. I quickly continued to seal the deal by explaining that I'm Singaporean and if she's fine with it and she was so I got her LINE ID (LINE is more popular than Kakaotalk and whatsapp is unknown to many) from her and added her to help with finalizing the deal. Something I've to mention is that these dating sites/apps all have some kind of a point system. E.g. Browsing profiles are free but to message the girl it'll cost you 2 points. And 2 points is probably equal to 20 yen. Okay, back to the girl. From LINE I could see more photos yay! I saw that she has bf/husband and a baby. I think that could've been communicated beforehand but I was fine with it so I went ahead. We set the date and time and met up at Shinjuku. She was chubby. I think Japanese cameras take photos that make women look slimmer or something. Anyway she was chubby. She led the way since I'm not familiar with love hotels in Shinjuku nor anywhere else. During the walk I found out that she's 1/2 Japanese 1/2 Filipino and her kid's 9 months old (Lactating?!). She speaks no tagalog and knows hello/bye in English. Pretty much just like any other Japanese. She said she used to work in a delivery health establishment which is a call in service and her husband used to be her customer. Shot gun marriage. Anyway we got to the love hotel, paid up about 3,300 yen which is like 40 bucks for until 8PM. I think the hotels there works on a 12 - 8PM for that price and anything after that is considered an overnight stay rate. No ID check was necessary, just went up and started our work. I won't go into details since this is pretty much like any other FR. What was good was her BBBJ and HJ. I don't know what tongue technique she uses but it was really good...I left the hotel before her because she had other appointments in the area and wanted to rest awhile in the room before meeting the next customer. When I reached the lobby the counter women found out that I was leaving alone and made a point to call the room to check. They're probably cases where 2 goes in, 1 leaves, the other is found dead. That's why they call the room to check. If 2 leaves then it's not a problem.

RTF? No way, since then I've been adding many girls to my favorite list and also found Waku Waku Mail which has more girls. I've also managed to setup a meeting with another girl. This one's 19, 155cm and below, and slim. Pure jap. Also for 20,000. May report after the deed.

The rate for girls 18 - early 20s seems to be 20,000 - 30,000. I've seen one ask for 5 which is ridiculous. I read that late 20s or 30s ask for 1.5 (15,000). Then there are free ones. I haven't been able to get any so far.
Old 21-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold
Re: Japan - FL/Enjo Kosai/Compensated Dating

Great Post. Will try to DL Sayhi and Waku Waku app. Been to Japan 6 times but no action every time.
Old 21-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waku Waku Mail has no app. It's a "Dating" site.
Old 22-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
ObamaRockzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great post bro. Thanks for sharing
Old 23-04-2013, 12:51 AM
Samster

Had success with Waku Waku Mail. Was browsing through the forum and mailed a girl and she agreed to meet up. Spent like 420 yen just browsing and trying to mail different girls. She replied pretty quickly and decided on 20,000 yen for sex with condom and excludes room. I provided my email address and number and decided on the meeting place. To be honest I was rather excited, the photo showed this really cute girl . After several mails and calls (She called me) she appeared and boy was she cute. She was probably like 155 or below and her hair was tied up in twin tail (2 pony tails) just like those Japanese AV schoolgirls. She led me to a love hotel and chose a room. 3,990 for short time meaning 2 hours. Went in, stripped down, and showered. Didn't notice she was clean shaven until when we started action. Tiny tits, not for boobs lover. Won't go into details here as this is pretty much providing information on the market rate for girls doing FL in Japan. By the way, condom is almost always provided in the rooms so no worries about buying cap.

RTF? No way. There're too many fishes out there providing different options. Some are advertising 3 sisters 4P, others are providing BJ in train. Many are looking for long term sex partners.

Till the next time
Old 23-04-2013, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
Audi8788White deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great FR bro
Old 23-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Japan - FL/Enjo Kosai/Compensated Dating

Bro maybe u can share the website for waku waku mail?
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 23-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

I wanna go JAPAN

Great post, bro.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 23-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro

I've also heard there is such thing as reverse compensated dating or gyaku-enjo-kōsai whereby the women pay the men instead. I wonder how that works out. But my guess is its most likely older women looking for young men.

Would you ever try your luck on that? LOL
Old 23-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro maybe u can share the website for waku waku mail?
550909.com
It's all in Japanese and you need a Japanese phone number just to register. And of course, it's useless unless you're in Japan.
Old 23-04-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
Bro

I've also heard there is such thing as reverse compensated dating or gyaku-enjo-kōsai whereby the women pay the men instead. I wonder how that works out. But my guess is its most likely older women looking for young men.

Would you ever try your luck on that? LOL
Yeah I came across something like that when I was reading but didn't pay much attention to it as the chances of someone wanting me is 1 in 1000.

Depending on what the girl is like and what are the conditions. Maybe she's willing to pay a lot but for raw sex with ejaculation? If she's mature, beautiful with reasonable conditions why not? But I think they're more likely to go for those host like guys. Hosts look pretty disgusting to me but that's part of their culture and these guys can talk a girl to heaven I guess.
Old 23-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lets say there is rich old lady willing to pay you alot. But she isn't beautiful. Would you consider?
Old 23-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
lets say there is rich old lady willing to pay you alot. But she isn't beautiful. Would you consider?
That's a personal question and nothing much to do with Japan anymore.

Anyway I mentioned BJ in the train. I misread, it's BJ in a car.
Old 23-04-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Am in Shinjuku now. But I have a local mobile phone and I don't know any Japanese. Sigh!

Anyway, good information.
Old 24-04-2013, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
CSIteam5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good post bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1