The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 10-03-2018, 04:10 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
Nah. I heard moans and I stood beside the door to hear closer. I think the girl saw me, so she gave a "knocked" on the door halfway through the session hahaha
saw you through the hole at bottom of partition?
Old 10-03-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

New mscp. Along clementi ave 6. New hdb so v quiet. Fucking my FB in front of the Buddha statue.. that's erotic... lol...
Sorry if offended any Buddhist bros here.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Cheap thrill I guess lol.
Sometimes knowing certain things just makes it more turned on to fuck there and then.
Those double storey HDB mansionatte staircase landings are usually the best spots for quickies.
Not sure if there are CCTVs installed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
New mscp. Along clementi ave 6. New hdb so v quiet. Fucking my FB in front of the Buddha statue.. that's erotic... lol...
Old 10-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
saw you through the hole at bottom of partition?
ah yes, the partition, i forgot what they call it, but this partition isn't at the bottom kind. it has top and bottom kind. like those handicapped toilet got partition from inside can see outside, but outside cannot see inside.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if you consider family friendly ktv as public area.

Had a surprise by my ex ML, who wanted to go sing ktv. I thought when we met up, we would be going for a singing session before heading to the hotel.

Then she said we should not be going to the hotel. I was a bit puzzled but she explained to me her plan was to do it inside the ktv room. She even wore a quite loose dress that day when her usual style is a bodycon dress which accentuates her 34DD boobs. Told me this was so that I could have easier access to her boobs and pussy.

When we reached the ktv at bugis+, the staff assigned us to one of the nearest room, just 10 steps away from the counter. We hesitated and was looking around to see if there is a more secluded room. But the small rooms are located nearer to the counters.

Sat down and sang a few songs and then she started to get a bit more touchy... next thing we knew, we were frenching heavily. And she lied flat on the small 2 seater sofa, rolled up her long loose dress to expose her g string and pussy. I was able to see her pussy very clearly because the light outside of the room is damn bright. Hinted me to go down on her which I obliged. But throughout my painting, I kept looking at the door window in case anyone sees inside.

It wasn't comfortable at all.

And then she got me to sit upright, pulled my paints down and inserted her pussy raw in a seated cowgirl position. Pulled her dress apart and took out her double Ds for me to squeeze, lick and suck.

It was damn thrilling but again, a bit uneasy as I kept looking out at the door window to make sure no one saw what we were doing.

After a few good thrusts, we changed position to standing doggie. As the room was really very small, with no hidden corners to hide in, she had her hands on the door, her face looking through the door window while we pumped her from the back.

Went back to cowgirl and I put on a CD as I was going to shoot soon.

Overall a thrilling experience but we both did not enjoy it as much sexually.

Any bros have recommendations of higher end ktv which is more discreet?

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 10-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

Had a surprise by my ex ML, who wanted to go sing ktv. I thought when we met up, we would be going for a singing session before heading to the hotel.

Then she said we should not be going to the hotel. I was a bit puzzled but she explained to me her plan was to do it inside the ktv room. She even wore a quite loose dress that day when her usual style is a bodycon dress which accentuates her 34DD boobs. Told me this was so that I could have easier access to her boobs and pussy.

When we reached the ktv at bugis+, the staff assigned us to one of the nearest room, just 10 steps away from the counter. We hesitated and was looking around to see if there is a more secluded room. But the small rooms are located nearer to the counters.

Sat down and sang a few songs and then she started to get a bit more touchy... next thing we knew, we were frenching heavily. And she lied flat on the small 2 seater sofa, rolled up her long loose dress to expose her g string and pussy. I was able to see her pussy very clearly because the light outside of the room is damn bright. Hinted me to go down on her which I obliged. But throughout my painting, I kept looking at the door window in case anyone sees inside.

And then she got me to sit upright, pulled my paints down and inserted her pussy raw in a seated cowgirl position. Pulled her dress apart and took out her double Ds for me to squeeze, lick and suck.

It was damn thrilling but again, a bit uneasy as I kept looking out at the door window to make sure no one saw what we were doing.

After a few good thrusts, we changed position to standing doggie. As the room was really very small, with no hidden corners to hide in, she had her hands on the door, her face looking through the door window while we pumped her from the back.

I thought there are cameras in the compound and also the room?
Old 10-03-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

naise share bro.
Old 10-03-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Freenich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro, very daring
Old 11-03-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
I thought there are cameras in the compound and also the room?
I don't think have. I was looking around for a camera in the room but I didn't see any.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 11-03-2018, 01:50 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't think have. I was looking around for a camera in the room but I didn't see any.
sg post POPStation's cam also very small and unoticeable
Old 11-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Wa bro you did her raw initially?

Quote:

Old 11-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

You are the MAN
Old 11-03-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
tks.. shall explore there..
Old 11-03-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
sg post POPStation's cam also very small and unoticeable
You are making me worried now haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Wa bro you did her raw initially?
Yes. Almost every time is raw now. But she has left the ML scene for a long time already. I do not have other partners now.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 11-03-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Wah power house
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1