The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
ken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ktv girl Ivy from Vietnam,syt & good bbbj

Yesterday received a call and was sure i dont know the number. "Lao Gong remember me Ivy from Hcm " Took a while and remember she was a Ang Pai in 1 of the famous ktv here.Ask her how was she n told me she kena hit my Recession also . Ha ha FL also kena recession bugs and ask me why the ktv she work closed. Bla bla and i told her want to meet cos feeling horny now.

WE went to Jln Sultan Hotel 81. On entering. Found us to be the centre of attraction. Everyone was looking at Ivy. I can see many envy eyes looking my way. Some of the ladies there was like jealous as their partner all shift their focus to Ivy. Well of course , nice figure n C cup thats why she so Ang Pai when she was in ktv.

In the room, Ivy signals me to shower. She also join me in the shower. Looking at her young body gives me a immediate reaction. Dick was already up at 90 degrees. Those C breast with pink nipples had me sucking at it immediately. Ivy was pushing me away saying, slowly, we have plenty of time for that. She cleans me from head to toes and whole body.

As I lay relax on bed, she hop on and I saw her change from a demure attractive girl into a sex goddess. Taking charge, she lick from my ears to my toes. Asking me to turn around, she even did a Breast Fuck on me n the sensation send me trembling.

She than move down and good BBBJ with deep throat. REALLY REALLY deep as I can feel my dick on the wall of her throat. Oh my gosh, she is slaughtering me. She took charge of thing that I cannot control anymore.
She than cowgirl me on top and within minutes i blasted out millions of my children into the cap. Knn premature ejaculation. Too shiok that I lost control. Ivy look blur and ask me why so fast "Lao Gong" ? Long time no sex?

Wash up and she ask me can help her as she just arrived and no place for her to work.Told her i will try my Best to recommend some of my frens but no promise.She told me she ever did bbbj in Car and willing to do it also Well she is a GEM and i will share only with Bros who have Rep pts above 30 or at least posted FR before.

Ivy ( Viet from HCM )
Ht / Wt : 1.65m / 46kg
Looks : 8/10 ( beautiful big eyes, nice facial features. Sharp nose)
Boobs : 8/10 ( C breast with pink nipples.)
Body : 8/10 (Well proportion with no arm pit hair. Pussy hair trim).
FJ : 8/10 ( too short to gauge. Tight and wet)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 ( Superb BBBJ with deep deep throat)
AR : No
Catbath : 8/10 (whole body from head to toes)
Damage : $120 1 shot with bbbj n she said bbbj in car $70 she ok.

p/s : She speak cantonese but can sms in broken english and she said
she willing to work from 3pm - 6am but pls call her only after 3pm.
Old 15-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ktv girl Ivy from Vietnam,syt & good bbbj

Bro, isn't $120 for a viet too expensive in this recession? Can you tell her we also got recession? I think $80 is a better figure comparable to some young pretty PRCs.
Old 15-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Jim Carrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unless 120 for 90 mins also okie.
Old 15-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

Agreed. Tell her Singapore is now having a 1st quarterly contraction for employment in nearly 6 years. How to honk if her price is still pre-recession?
Old 15-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster

ken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Bro, isn't $120 for a viet too expensive in this recession? Can you tell her we also got recession? I think $80 is a better figure comparable to some young pretty PRCs.
Bro frankly i dont think so , she use to get $200--$250 for ST when she work in the high end ktv plus she is well train in Macau and she is a sweet petite woman , nice figure , big boobs. Not those u find in GL 40+ pubs no service at all. This woman service is ISO certified chop chop.

Anyway, that what she tell me plus i not her okt and if she give u discount ho ho congrat

And pls all Bro dont Bomb my PM , pls read properly 1st if u qualify or not.

Last edited by ken ken; 15-06-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old 15-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
screamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

If not wrong, she getting 90, the rest to the OKT. ( that kind man to post online for her )
Old 15-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamer View Post
If not wrong, she getting 90, the rest to the OKT. ( that kind man to post online for her )
Sorry Bro i dont post fake FR plus she is only a friend to me.

2nd i chiong like u all and love to try all girls plus got good gem i share with u all i become okt. Like that i dont share better than to be call okt. Pls la go read all my post before u accused me.
Old 15-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

sorry bro.. u mentioned 120 1 shot but duration?
Old 15-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CHRIS85E deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so any rich bro bombed ts for ctc?
冰冰 (haonan25)
rain (Preciousbabe)
Old 15-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!

We need commando to do the first FR
Old 15-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
player1313 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro,can pm her ctc,tks.
Old 15-06-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotbod8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agree with most bros. $120/1/1 for a Vietnamese is way too high. She will go hungry waiting for the phone to ring. $80/1/1 or $120/2/2 would be much better for her & bros.
Bro TS do try to enlighten her on market conditions.

Cheers
Old 15-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

heard from her already 12 Bro have bonk her..waiting for 1st FR
Old 15-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
onekind is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro,can haf her ctc?
I noe i pts is less dan 30
Really hope to bonk her
Thanks alot
Old 16-06-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
clarky_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken ken View Post
heard from her already 12 Bro have bonk her..waiting for 1st FR
How come just 1 day then got 12 Bros bonk her already!!! 1 day with 12 customers can kill...
WOW
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1