The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2003, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
aiya anything brudder dez

i dun think so Li Xing and other LSB is closed for 2 weeks to 1 month. Last week I juz call Li Xing and they are still open.
Old 04-06-2003, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Krungthep Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by FireShark
aiya anything brudder dez

i dun think so Li Xing and other LSB is closed for 2 weeks to 1 month. Last week I juz call Li Xing and they are still open.
Last week was still open. I was there in Sakura last Thursday and they were still open. There was a raid at about 1am, but biz still went on after a quick payoff was made. The mummy and da jie there said that their closure is from 1st June, which was Sunday. I haven't called them up to check what's happened yet. Maybe, the bros here can confirm the situation there now.
Old 04-06-2003, 04:19 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by Krungthep Lover
Last week was still open. I was there in Sakura last Thursday and they were still open. There was a raid at about 1am, but biz still went on after a quick payoff was made. The mummy and da jie there said that their closure is from 1st June, which was Sunday. I haven't called them up to check what's happened yet. Maybe, the bros here can confirm the situation there now.
Right, thats what everyone told me, Sk's captain, mummy and ah jieh.. all siting in my rooms talking on this sadly that what could they do after 1st June...

But then again, I got a call from one of the SK girl that they are still opening on Mon... well no confirmation from anyone here yet and I have not been able to find time to down to have a look.
Old 04-06-2003, 04:26 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by FireShark
Brudder Dez,

lastime when the forum started in delhi, i did contibute some of the info there. Until when the new forum started i didnt contibute at all coz of time. normally if i wan to and whack, I just log in to c where are the new happening place. I had not been chioning LI XING since this year coz a bit sian on "thai bu ying" "ko hock" so much.

actually lastime in Li Xing, I really spend a bomb on there. Every week sure got one time booking, but after change of new boss, I seldom frequent the place, maybe once a month only coz quite sianz liao the way they change their operation.
Same here, have been pretty frequent to Lixin early last year, usually booking on Fri or Sat , then room sesson once or twice during the weekdays until one fine day.

There are several pretty new chicks and found out they are from SK, so that's the end of Lixin, have never frequent there as often though did bring some friends once in the blue moon...

Overall, I find SK has got more choices, more wild and better quality, maybe it's just my perception, no offence for those Lixin loyalist....
Old 04-06-2003, 05:13 PM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
I believe Lixing is still opening. Juz call a frd wking there telling me that the gals there will be lesser due to Immigration Dept heads got some rotation, so new head need to perform lor.
Old 05-06-2003, 08:50 AM
Focus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Focus
Hi I'm new here juz... wondering anyone going to Lixin this coming week??I heard that there are about 7 new girl coming, where as there are some of the girls went back liao like 23 and 25...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7??? i thought only 3?

Maybe I have heard wrongly. I might be going this week to check out.....
Old 05-06-2003, 08:53 AM
Focus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
quote:
Originally posted by Focus
Hi I'm new here juz... wondering anyone going to Lixin this coming week??I heard that there are about 7 new girl coming, where as there are some of the girls went back liao like 23 and 25...

Lixin still dare to open shop?? I heard all LSP closed temp for at least 2 weeks ~ 1 month...

Do keep me inform if you found its opening.. si bei boring with no place to chiong... any tips bros?? Everything seems quiet here too..

Yes. Lixin is still operating, but in a low profile manner not many girls working around 10-20....
Old 08-06-2003, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Don't open... then how they survive?
Old 09-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Question re: Ali BaBa Status

Anyone knows Ali BaBa still open lately?? Maybe bring dad's car for a wash this wed near sentosa there....
Old 10-06-2003, 12:19 PM
Samster

agree with brudder Dez. all the LSB in JB even when there is raid they will still open. Like Sakura and Lixing and others LSB, all they place got secret hideout but most of it had been found by the Immigrate Dept liao but still they are building some secret hide in their place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1