The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaqee View Post
Completed one cycle of theraphy by Master JJ and followed the diet and resting plan, my Premature ejaculation problem has very much improved. The sofeness of didi has improved but i hope to see better results in the next few days, however, my wife told me my didi is longer and thicker.

Other than that i also feel that my urination is smoother, looked more younger and less tired when eneganged in long hour infornt of my computer. Yhanks yto JJ for her effort and advice.

Hope this report would help somone who is like me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN View Post
I had some symptoms like cold hands and feets, my little brother weak and soft maybe due handjob hobbies that engage over the years. Had been searching for a remedy along the way like massage with juagen but often ending up with handjob and still cannot solve the problem. Then I came across this forum which I tell myself just give it a try, if still cannot I will then continue my search again.

This lady whom I shall address her as "Master", which I had made a appointment for the treatment. When reach, Master gave a simple analysis and inform me that my spleen and stomach are weak which needed some qigong therapy. I was like huh, never try before. So I proceed as per instruction to carry out the treatment.

Out of respect, I am totally convince the treatment provided by Master. Qigong therapy was spectacular but will make Master feel tire after going through it. My back was 1st to carry out on the therapy which can feel hot as master is clearing my blockages. Then next my little brother, feel of hot air coming out from my anus was hot as Master trying to unblock my blockages it.

Once the treatment is over, the results was surprising. My cold hands and feets are warm which I never felt before. My little brother came back alive with a morning erection which I have been looking for on the next morning.

I am now looking forward for my next treatment so as to continue this qigong therapy which could improve my body circulation and my little brother erection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeew View Post
Yesterday, I visited Master JJ for maintenance after stopping for for around 5 months due to some personal issue. To be my surprise she is really able to tell that even though I have been eating clean but sleeping late and excercising excessively which cause a lot of blockage and some muscle clumping together. The treatment this time is quite painful as compared to the other time and can really feel the qi on my little brother due to the blockage. However after the treatment itself, I feel much light and slept better last night. Will be going for the full cycle of treatment this time.
Old Today, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Got her picture?
Old Today, 09:41 AM
Samster (A)

Old Today, 03:22 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1