The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-04-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
trappedhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

hello seniors.. travelling to Bangkok soon.. any idea whether soapy massages places open already?
Old 16-04-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smap View Post

Just curious any one has scored at ekkamai nightclubs as well as a lone ranger.
If u are handsome, no problem else let your THB do the trick. I used to party with a Thai friend, average looking but always spend a lot and drive his 911, R8, etc to party... no problem with ONS.
Old 16-04-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was in bkk earlier in the week. Nana & cowboy are open until midnight, about 40% of the bars are open but with fewer girls. Only good thing is, customers also fewer. Was quoted bar fines or around 600-800, ST3000 LT6000
Thermae only open between 7-11pm, not many girls maybe 30? when went.
Patpong opens to 2am but only have like 3 or 4 bars I think, about 10+ girls each. Prices about the same.
Old 16-04-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Patpong opens to 2am but only have like 3 or 4 bars I think, about 10+ girls each. Prices about the same.
can consider 2hr taxi ride to pattaya for a couple of nights.. but the real party has really kicked off in phuket.. a lot of hotties there..
Old 16-04-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MichaelBlake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedhero View Post
hello seniors.. travelling to Bangkok soon.. any idea whether soapy massages places open already?
For now soapy not much. You can go DokiDoki (Just google when you're there) they provide amazing Nuru massage. Recommend to take 90mins.
Old 16-04-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
can consider 2hr taxi ride to pattaya for a couple of nights.. but the real party has really kicked off in phuket.. a lot of hotties there..
Was there few weeks ago... LK bars are fully open but the few gers n not SG men type or at least for me. Worse than those in golden miles.... Walking street a few agogos open and walking street allows cars to drive thru. Better to cheong in BKK.
Old 16-04-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelBlake View Post
For now soapy not much. You can go DokiDoki (Just google when you're there) they provide amazing Nuru massage. Recommend to take 90mins.
I’ll give a try. I missed Nuru since I moved to SG.
Old 16-04-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigwigs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of soapy massage are closed with no opening date in sight

meanwhile, 80% of Kapoo joint are back if that’s your thing…

There are several Kapoo joint that offered Guaranteed FS aka. “rub joob” which is around 3.5-4K THB (HJ only usually cost around 1800 - 2500)

quality wise… girls at Kapoo joint is much much better than those at Thermae 99% of them are Uni student or entry level OL
Old 16-04-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelBlake View Post
bro, what's the rate for 90mins? Thanks in advance..
Old 16-04-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 15
lhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to behold
Any fun activities that happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy88 View Post
Hi All

After days of thinking would like to share my experience on Bangkok Outcall Massage.

Went to a few massage place for body massage but was disappointed so decided to google Outcall Massage

Saw a website mention Healing hand vip spa decide to take a look, after seeing the image of the Therapists decided to book 2 hour body massage with No 5 Jasmine

After 30min when down to the lobby to fetch her, look are 80% same as the posted image on their website

Below are my FR

Look: 8.5 / 10
Body: 9 / 10 ( fake C)
Massage: 8/ 10
Overall will book again but maybe different therapy
Old 17-04-2022, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwigs View Post

There are several Kapoo joint that offered Guaranteed FS aka. “rub joob” which is around 3.5-4K THB (HJ only usually cost around 1800 - 2500)

quality wise… girls at Kapoo joint is much much better than those at Thermae 99% of them are Uni student or entry level OL
Bro, mind sharing names and locations of a few of kapoos you like?
Old 17-04-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
racerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyracerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro any Kapoo joints to intro. Preferably in the Sukhumvit area? Much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwigs View Post

Old 17-04-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dorak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Outcall Massage

Thanks, I may even try it too when I arrive!
Old 17-04-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Sharing what I have...Bangkok is really a cry from it's past and glory 2 years ago.

Walked around Nana in late afternoon and just stunned to see the number of shops closed. The party scene seems tamer here due to more police regulations, whereas Phuket and Krabi seems to be quite hot action with the moon parties.

Even authentic good massage need to make reservation and can be 2-3h later type in the hot zones like Siam and Phloem Chit. Can't trust Google for opening hours since cafe after cafe are just closed even though Google reports open.

If you stay around Sukhumvit, Asoke, the big chains are still there hence more foot traffic and shops are likely to be open

Now going down to cheonging, I went to check out the Nurus at Dokidoki and Kokoro. Same thing, make a reservation in advance. Use line and save yourself some blue balls. That said the girls standard also seem to drop and frankly Dome 1 can compare and fight.

I ended up in 7th Heaven and it was good. Imo this place mileage may vary between the ladies as I had from terrible to great experience there. Can't remember her name but look for the one with pink hair highlights. Her boobs nice C cups (tho on the side got bruise) and very accomodating. Ended the session with a short massage too
Old 17-04-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
You want kapoo around Sukhkumvit or close to BTS, there are quite a number, but be prepared to pay more for all in. Prices quoted may not be full service, since most of these places are kapoo joints - best to check with the person serving you.

Google 1 society, wifizone, sparkspa, fabclub, penthouse. There's a couple of others near RCA but not sure if still operating.
Shared before on kapoo joints.... google kapooclub to get more info. Add the Line and contact the okt for pics and price. Some of these places would have their own website or group chat too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1