The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-04-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
Sharing what I have...Bangkok is really a cry from it's past and glory 2 years ago.
Whole Thailand is desperate man... I was on vacation in Krabi area, 9 shops out of 10 are closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
I ended up in 7th Heaven and it was good. Imo this place mileage may vary between the ladies as I had from terrible to great experience there. Can't remember her name but look for the one with pink hair highlights. Her boobs nice C cups (tho on the side got bruise) and very accomodating. Ended the session with a short massage too
I doubled 7-Heaven (Orange) and Aurora Massage (Cake) and it was quite fun. Different, but great.
Old 17-04-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
CherryBoy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Outcall Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhamiltonmclare View Post
Any fun activities that happen?
Yes bro just hand job hahahah
Old 17-04-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
demon83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Outcall Massage

Damage bro?
Old 17-04-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anybody been to sherbet recently pls pm me, want to know how is your experience
Old 18-04-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 15
lhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy88 View Post
Yes bro just hand job hahahah
Oh they didn’t offer more?
Old 18-04-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
To bonk a real SYT go to those kapoo joints. But sometimes Thai ladies in their late twenty provide a better service in sex, maybe they’re more experience. Healing Hands FJ damage is high might because they are therapists and can do a good massage. Ever tried a therapist LT who working at Let’s Relax spa at Terminal 21. My coming trip on 17 April intend to book No:21 from Healing Hands. On the 18 April night might explore Pimp Club. Hope the club still as enjoy as before
Finally my first trip to BKK after almost 2.5 years. Process is very simple flying out from Singapore to BKK. Only documents need is PP & Thailand Travel Pass. I touched down BKK airport around Thailand time 1000hrs. By 1030hrs I already cleared immigration and waiting for my Hotel limousine. I did my PRC at 1035hrs. Hotel called my room at 1205hrs informed result negative and l may leave room my room. Went to Asoke BTS to change for my Thai Baht exchange rate $24.45.
First station went to Hwangjae to do hair washing , facial & simple massage. Shop was quite crowded due to Sunday. Many SYT similar like Vietnamese saloon but they are Thai instead of Vietnamese. Went to 7-Heaven for their BBBJ CIM follow by evening walked over to Soi Cowboy. At 1830hrs few shop already opened for. business. Crowd not as good as before but their closing time did not closed by 2300hrs. Book a lady from Baccara LT for 6000 baht plus Barfine. When l left Baccara around 0200hrs, outside the street was very crowded. Almost all the shops are still opening.
Old 18-04-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Finally my first trip to BKK after almost 2.5 years. Process is very simple flying out from Singapore to BKK. Only documents need is PP & Thailand Travel Pass. I touched down BKK airport around Thailand time 1000hrs. By 1030hrs I already cleared immigration and waiting for my Hotel limousine. I did my PRC at 1035hrs. Hotel called my room at 1205hrs informed result negative and l may leave room my room. Went to Asoke BTS to change for my Thai Baht exchange rate $24.45.
First station went to Hwangjae to do hair washing , facial & simple massage. Shop was quite crowded due to Sunday. Many SYT similar like Vietnamese saloon but they are Thai instead of Vietnamese. Went to 7-Heaven for their BBBJ CIM follow by evening walked over to Soi Cowboy. At 1830hrs few shop already opened for. business. Crowd not as good as before but their closing time did not closed by 2300hrs. Book a lady from Baccara LT for 6000 baht plus Barfine. When l left Baccara around 0200hrs, outside the street was very crowded. Almost all the shops are still opening.

Good to hear that its somewhat normal now with negligible delay as i'm going this weekend.
Old 18-04-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctrooper View Post
Good to hear that its somewhat normal now with negligible delay as i'm going this weekend.
Seem like entertainment is slowly back to normal
Old 18-04-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwigs View Post
Most of soapy massage are closed with no opening date in sight

meanwhile, 80% of Kapoo joint are back if that’s your thing…

There are several Kapoo joint that offered Guaranteed FS aka. “rub joob” which is around 3.5-4K THB (HJ only usually cost around 1800 - 2500)

quality wise… girls at Kapoo joint is much much better than those at Thermae 99% of them are Uni student or entry level OL
Thanks for the update, bro. Haiz, was thinking of booking a month stay in Bangkok just for the heck of it but the closure of soapy massage joints is a deterrent. I do have a couple of contacts for their free lancers staying in hotels (via their version of sammyboy and apps) so I reckon that is worth the trip? Not sure if they will reject me for not being able to speak thai though.....
Old 18-04-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
Thanks for the update, bro. Haiz, was thinking of booking a month stay in Bangkok just for the heck of it but the closure of soapy massage joints is a deterrent. I do have a couple of contacts for their free lancers staying in hotels (via their version of sammyboy and apps) so I reckon that is worth the trip? Not sure if they will reject me for not being able to speak thai though.....
Some of the soapy ladies now worked at “kapoo” joints now…penthouse, secret spa and the great got quite number of stocks in quantity if you go at the right timing as compared to traditional small kapoo joints where stocks are limited and mostly part timers uni syt.

Google translate and LINE are your best friends and you won’t regret staying for a month in land of smiles ��
Old 18-04-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I did my PRC at 1035hrs. Hotel called my room at 1205hrs informed result negative and l may leave room my room.
You got your PCR result so fast? You paid for fast tracked PCR test?
Old 19-04-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
You got your PCR result so fast? You paid for fast tracked PCR test?
Few reasons,

1) he paid for express test which takes about 1-2 hrs.
2) no others in the queue. the person who swabbed him, ran all the way to the lab and once result out, immediately sent the result via email, no second delay.
3) Wrong person or invalid way of testing
Old 19-04-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Outcall Massage

Can book them while waiting for PCR test? Going next week
Old 19-04-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
May I ask which hotel did you use for test and go?
Old 19-04-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jollysmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can i check address for aurora and 7th heaven pls
dokidoki worth going ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1