The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
z8z8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Depending on perspective, if you got the chance to sneak view but then cannot bonk, it’s a frustrating feeling too
I don't mind cannot bonk la, at least get to see ma haha
Old 08-01-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4944 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z8z8 View Post
I don't mind cannot bonk la, at least get to see ma haha
Haha true also 😂
Old 08-01-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
demonsack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydemonsack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wow bro super solid. Probably now my favourite thread here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Intercession – Pizza Delivery Dare

The Food Delivery Guy
I dared my wife to do a pizza delivery dare. Surprisingly she agreed.

She wore a lace lingerie with no bra or panties. It was black and very revealing. The pizza guy came, and dropped off the pizza and walked off. Seemed like he was in a hurry. Nothing happened. Don’t think he even noticed her outfit. It was a bummer and anti-climax.

So, we decided to replay it again. But this time, she would wear an outfit that cannot be mistaken or ignored. We chose a pink colored, totally transparent lingerie. Of course with no bra or panties. My wife reluctantly agreed – she said she would quickly collect the pizza and dash back in. But what I didn’t tell her was – this time I didn’t pay for it. Ah ha!! Surprise, then she would have to come back in to get the cash and go see him again. And I purposely made sure I didn’t have exact change in my wallet, so he would have to give her back the change. Naughty me for giving maximum exposure time.

Ding dong!! My wife peeks through. Who’s there? It’s the food delivery guy. The familiar sight of my wife’s nn already peeking at him.

Image8
She shyly proceeds to collect the food. She hunches, using one hand to cover her nn. But what’s covering her other nn. Oh wait, no panties too. Huh. What’s covering her pussy?

Thank you so much. She collects the food and rushes back in.

Hey wait. You didn’t pay me. He calls out to her. Ohh!! My husband didn’t pay you? No, he didn’t.

Here’s the bill. You have nice boobs. So big and round nipples. I could gaze at them forever. You don't mind do you? Hah, just kidding. He didn’t say that.

She went back in, promptly took the cash and paid him. And waited for the change. The delivery guy had a view of his life. I don’t think he’s seen anything like this!!!
Old 08-01-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
agreewithyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let's go cycling TS!
Old 10-01-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 3
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonsack View Post
Wow bro super solid. Probably now my favourite thread here
Noticed this intercession is particularly popular.
What did the pizza guy see?

Like this lor...

These were taken on the same day. 1st pic, in the bedroom while waiting for the delivery.

2nd pic, during the delivery. She had just put down the food and was about to get the cash to pay him.

Coming to give him a second look.. I was hiding in the bedroom when I snapped this.
Old 10-01-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah, these days not much mood to write. But to finish this story. We came down the bridge and continued exploring aimlessly. Her skirt was almost all the way up, and riding past the busy streets, several more saw wifey’s pussy. Another worker caught sight and had his eyes locked on, head turning 90 degrees as he couldn’t believe what he saw. I think she really made his day.

The above, on a busy street, the guy on the bike caught on camera looking straight on. Never done this type of mass public flashing before.

To provide a perspective view of how obvious was the display while riding on the streets.

We finally made our way back to the jetty to catch the boat back. I thought that was the end, but was I wrong. The boat was crowded, with the passengers seated facing each other. Without her panties, wifey folded her legs to cover up. But it was a rocky journey and the motion rocked everyone and soon she had to open her legs to balance herself. Her pussy again in full display to the three guys sitting opposite. For the remaining 20 minutes journey, the guys opposite kept looking at her pussy. I’m sure they could even see wifey’s pussy lips clearly smiling at them.

On the left (not visible in the photo), there is another uncle who noticed. He was constantly wiping his glasses and staring at my wife. He can only see her legs were open, but from his angle he couldn’t view into her skirt. Maybe he was spying at her braless tits. But I knew what he was fantasizing. In his mind, she was sitting naked on the boat.

End of this chapter. What a day!!!
If I am one of the 3 guys, I will surely have a hardon.
Maybe uncle is frustrated, he knew her legs are wide open, and yet he couldn't see what is inside her short skirt.
Old 10-01-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Like this lor...

These were taken on the same day. 1st pic, in the bedroom while waiting for the delivery.

2nd pic, during the delivery. She had just put down the food and was about to get the cash to pay him.

Coming to give him a second look.. I was hiding in the bedroom when I snapped this.
Love to make food delivery to your address.
Old 10-01-2023, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Like this lor...

Oh damn!!
That’s a really almost full view of everything!!!
She is super sporting to do that!!!
And her puffy nipples…
Yummy!!!
Old 10-01-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
BoxerBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me bro if u need food delivery service...
Old 11-01-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Hi TS,

Encore!!!! hahah
Ladies who are pregnant are very beautiful... It is a natural beauty..

Quote:

Like this lor...

Old 12-01-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4944 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Like this lor...

Hi bro ssgump,

Can request to see her her pussy fully open with her labia ?

Thanks
Old 13-01-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Like this lor...

These were taken on the same day. 1st pic, in the bedroom while waiting for the deliver

Guess the delivery guy developed a preggo fetist ever since
Old 13-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
uglywin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Hi bro ssgump,

Can request to see her her pussy fully open with her labia ?

Thanks
Would love to see too hehe
Old 15-01-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Hello sis!

Nice! Can both of us go on a date? Hahaha!!!
If you managed to date a guy who you like, do you want to consider going an extra mile like braless or no panties?

My fetish! Haha

Happy new year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda93 View Post
Got so wet and horny reading all the stories in one go

You played out all my fantasies, teacher-student, massage, delivery guy etc. Imagined myself being your wife and played it out.

I've always secretly loved exposing myself, like the chaogeng type. But don't dare to be too obvious. At most what I do is show off my cleavage especially when I go on dates. I'll always get so horny when I catch the guys peeking.

Envy you and your wife for having such solid relationship and willing to explore each other's kink. Looking forward to more stories <3
Old 15-01-2023, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Juliex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda93 View Post
Got so wet and horny reading all the stories in one go

You played out all my fantasies, teacher-student, massage, delivery guy etc. Imagined myself being your wife and played it out.

I've always secretly loved exposing myself, like the chaogeng type. But don't dare to be too obvious. At most what I do is show off my cleavage especially when I go on dates. I'll always get so horny when I catch the guys peeking.

Envy you and your wife for having such solid relationship and willing to explore each other's kink. Looking forward to more stories <3
I wish more ladies share the same thinking as you sis
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1