The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Wow. I still cannot believe that GL has reopened. After waiting for so long, so many false dawns, and some were even saying that GL might be gone forever. It feels like Christmas has come early. This takes a bit of sinking in

Any news on cat150 reopening?
Old 22-06-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Janet Annie Yumi Xiao Jun only
You went to L16 for a quickIe?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-06-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reporting live from geylang now and i have great news to share

The legendary JM14 is OPEN!!!

Currently they have 4 girls available and the price now starts at $50. Okt mentioned that the next batch of girls for this house will take some time to arrive so try the 4 girls first.

Now i am going to check out lor 18, 16, 8 and 6 for other houses!

Do up my points if you find my recce useful
Old 22-06-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post

Currently they have 4 girls available and the price now starts at $50. Okt mentioned that the next batch of girls for this house will take some time to arrive so try the 4 girls first.

Thanks for sharing bro. Is it still the same OKT/boss?
Old 22-06-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 8
Sninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovadevil View Post
Lor 18 only one house open today. I did not manage to ask the OKT cos he was busy talking to other bro waiting outside. By the way, when using TT to scan, it would shown GL Westerhout54 on the app.
Thanks for the update! hope not all houses going to use the TT..
Old 22-06-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You went to L16 for a quickIe?
Not yet
Old 22-06-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Curious what’s the SOP inside the room and fish tank.

Do the girls wear masks?
Old 22-06-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post

Thanks for sharing! +17 for u!
Old 22-06-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
jovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
Curious what’s the SOP inside the room and fish tank.

Do the girls wear masks?
Based on my visit today to WH54, I wear my mask when I stepped into the house to view the gal. The gal was not wearing mask and I can have a clear view before I decide whether to take. Once is confirmed, okt would guide you to scan TT and view your vaccination status. After that, made payment and gal guide you to the room. Inside room, removed all include mask. No mask is required throughout whole session. After session, wear cloth and mask back and check out TT. Other bro do share SOP for Thai house if any.
Old 22-06-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ust finish my session at WH 54 Viet house at around 2.30pm. Only 2 girls available and plus me 3 bro were waiting. OKT quite friendly and only me and 1 bro to go in to view at each time. If ok , then scan TT and show vaccination status and make payment. No hassle at all. Now only nos 2 & 3 available so either you take or let go. On my way out, saw a okt that I knew many years back. According to him, more houses going to open tomorrow with limited gals. So probably, can wait if no rush for Thai gals.
thank you for sharing FR, +17 for you too!
Old 22-06-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
jovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
thank you for sharing FR, +17 for you too!
Thanks bro for up the points.
Old 22-06-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Based on my visit today to WH54, I wear my mask when I stepped into the house to view the gal. The gal was not wearing mask and I can have a clear view before I decide whether to take. Once is confirmed, okt would guide you to scan TT and view your vaccination status. After that, made payment and gal guide you to the room. Inside room, removed all include mask. No mask is required throughout whole session. After session, wear cloth and mask back and check out TT. Other bro do share SOP for Thai house if any.
How long was the waiting list/queue of bros (if there is any)? What's your impression of this new batch of GL girls after 2+ years of none of them here? I have a feeling they would be very conveyor-belt SOP in service, with little emphasis on GFE and no real need to bother about trying to KC any bros since they know they will be having an endless train of customers for their time here.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 22-06-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Wow. I still cannot believe that GL has reopened. After waiting for so long, so many false dawns, and some were even saying that GL might be gone forever. It feels like Christmas has come early. This takes a bit of sinking in

Any news on cat150 reopening?
Must thank harry lee for approving brothels during his time
Old 22-06-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the info, up you 22 for your first power to up others.
Old 22-06-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Thanks for the info, up you 22 for your first power to up others.
dun noe got mediacock there to report
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1