The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 4
friendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of light
Fake nudes

Hi guys, it's me again. I was informed by a bro that the website which has a great AI no longer allow free users to use their app without blurring anymore. I tried logging back in with my old account but they told me "user not found". Nevermind.

Sharing here again so you can try using my referral to see if you can have access to unblurred deep fakes.

https://deepsukebe.io/?ref=t3mKM

Same as before, best images are if they face forward and with little obstruction to their clothes.
Old 16-02-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
botakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fake nudes

any idea to make deepfakes in videos versions though? haha
Old 17-02-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlyan0n View Post
Hi guys, it's me again. I was informed by a bro that the website which has a great AI no longer allow free users to use their app without blurring anymore. I tried logging back in with my old account but they told me "user not found". Nevermind.

Sharing here again so you can try using my referral to see if you can have access to unblurred deep fakes.

https://deepsukebe.io/?ref=t3mKM

Same as before, best images are if they face forward and with little obstruction to their clothes.
Still blur out.. hahaha
Old 17-02-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakboy View Post
there are free to use tools for that you can find easily, but it's resource-heavy, asks for a lot of photos of the girl in different positions and will make your computer work a whole day for a dubious 40s video and changes only face not head nor body, not worth it in my opinion
Old 22-02-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

friendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of light

Sadly, then I guess this tool is out as a free tool. Do buy premium if you want to use it. They put in a lot of effort into their AI.
Old 22-02-2022, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold

This one is free: https://mrdeepfakes.com/forums/threa...elab-2-0-guide

but as I said, it's not very convenient.
Old 05-05-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

If any bros interested to try out before paying, do use this link to get some free quota.

https://deepsukebe.io/?ref=8-TMU
Old 05-05-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakboy View Post
i know how..started a thread long ago but ppl say not suitable for this forum so i stopped..takes a very long time though
Old 05-05-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Free.. but picture all blur out..
Old 05-05-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1984 View Post
Free.. but picture all blur out..
Yup same here, but can roughly see the quality first before committing. It's still better than the completely free one cause need wait damn long and got quota once a day or something.

Sadly it used to be better before they started blurring images.
Old 06-05-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ristretto is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bought https://app.deepnude.cc/
not bad la.. just for the fun of it
Old 14-05-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Got some quota for non-blur pics. If anyone interested can PM me but I will be more selective due to limited numbers.
Old 14-05-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 13
sexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

got some quota to share too, pm with pic if interested, will reply case-by-case
Old 18-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tabtab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can help too. PM me if interested
Old 19-05-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 13
sexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexscandal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1