The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
Advan12 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdvan12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Part time waiter

I was a waiter isn't so new to me since i was one for the past 1 years and apparently i was switching jobs to jobs working part time looking for a higher pay h0urly basis.

Every since i was a waiter 1years ago i had my fair share of cleavage to peek at..From A cups to D cups from Asian to Ang mohs. ( Bros if you guys have Gfs that love to wear low cut dress of tops and wear openly tell them to be careful a bit when seating down and ordering from a waiter sometimes it isn't our fault. Its that those cleavage is dead smack in our vision Well as a perverted young waiter as myself cant resist taking a peek there when taking those ladies orders or sending the dishes HEHE)

It was only when i was 20 and found this particular job.So as a Perverted young waiter I have wished that there was some hot chio bu part time girls to flirt and chat with. Well when i started working it was very well disappointing. There were'nt any and most of the staff is Male. However, there are a few Pinoy Managers and all were ladies there is one young one and 2 older ones. A few days of working there i began to get attracted to this young pinoy manager lets call her Jane.

Jane was'nt fair she was a bit on the light brown side. C cup Boobs 1.62M tall slender and slim Body 24yo With a tight butt ( well you can see the shape of it with the tight black pants she was wearing )

The dinner hour was busy i mean very Busy. While taking the food I did'nt know i was working at such close proximity with Jane she was behind me. I turned and there it was.... My forearm brushed against her breast so suddenly i almost dropped the plate i was holding.

Me: EHH!! I'm soo sorry Jane * well i really meant it i tot it might have hurt her or something"

Jane: Its OK' Dont worry about it Faster send the food First.

All i could see from Her face was shy and embarassment.

This is when it all started
Old 07-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

Re: Part time waiter

Accidentally brushing one's arm on another breast accidentally was'nt new to me.. I accidentally brushed girls breasts ( mostly of my Fellow Part time waitress and most of them was'nt very good looking didnt entice me at all) before in My previous waitering but i never felt anyone's as big as a C cup.

After that incident i never talked about it with her. She's still my superior and i was but a part timer. After working For quite some time i got along with alot of the people there. Most of them call me "handsome" well what can i say i'm good looking at least and their somewhat surprised at how buffed i am. ( i had no CCA during sec school so i head to the gym to tone myself up )

Jane would call me handsome dear or darling some times. ( well she does this with others as well) Jane is rather touchy with me. She would grab my arm To direct me to a location OR sometimes playfully massage my shoulders for like 10 secs when i was working a full shift during break time. With every touch i dunno why but i desire her more. The feeling of those breast never fade away from my memory.

It was night again the place was busy again. It was time to go home. Everyone left except for me and jane. She was In-charge and had to do some paper work. As a part timer i was always last to leave cause i had to mop the floor. It was me and her.

I went into the staff room to find her in it. She was standing there her upper body slight bend to rest her arms on the shelfs to write the paper on. The sudden though just came into my head. *this is my chance well i guess i give it try. She always touched me so why not i give it a try*

Me: hey jane so how much is the sales today? *This is it i guess i;ll give it a go.. I slowly Put my right hand on her back right above the waist just before the Butt*

Jane: We've earned 3 k just from dinner.

Me: Haha thats good.. *FUCK!!! she didnt react so badly i guess this is my stepping stone *

Jane: Darling you leaving right ? Lock the door when you go out i'm going to change.

Me: alright Bye * The thought of her changing made me fantasize the whole night about her.*

She's 24 and i'm 20 isit possible ? should i try ? i might lose my job
Old 07-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

After some time i just couldn't wait to be on a night shift with Jane again. I was planning and fantasizing about her every night before sleeping which might jolly well be leading to insomnia if i didn't do anything about it. Finally the day come. I decided to Go along with this particular plan of mine. I am proud of my body but sadly i only had 4 packs. I guess it should be enough but to make sure this plan work i have to mop the floor like 2 times faster then i would usually.

The night after i came in for work Jane changed her hairstyle. She bun her hair this time round exposing her neck. FUCK I like girls who bun their hair it will make kissing their neck and licking their ears easier HEHE.

Me:WOW JANE LOOKing good today

Jane: so i don't Look good every other day?

Me : HAHA just today you're special i like ladies who bun up their hair.

Jane: Oh really?? get back to work you think i will let you slack just because you said i was looking good?

Me : aiyaaa okok..

The night wasnt Busy. I saw Jane doing a Sexy catwalk behind in the kitchen having fun with the other managers. i didnt know she was that playful and outgoing.

dinner Ended and finally i was contemplating whether to go with the plan through the whole dinner. i guess i'll give it a try.

I got into the staff room first. I closed the door but never lock it. I stayed half naked in there pretending to hold my shirt. Then the door opened.

Jane: OOPPS SORRY!! darling i didnt know you never lock.

Me: nevermind la i was about to get dressed already.

Jane: arhh ok.then.. i need to get the paper work

Me: just go get it la hahas.

Jane: ok....

she walks to the table and took it. She WAS talking glanced at me. i realized haha i was peeking at her right at the edge of my right eye. i looked at her then she smiled.

Jane: Darling your body quite nice ah.

Me: its all hard work. you wanna touch my biceps ?

Jane: hahahaha Ok sure.

She starts squeezing my biceps and i was flexing it. I could she wasn't that embarrassed. I looked at her she was right in front of me so close yet so far.
I was stupid enough i was tempted i took my left hand and slowly touch her neck.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

Jane: what are you trying to do ?

She took 2 steps back

ME: shit sorry, I guess i got carried away..you really look gorgeous today jane..

i didnt know whether she was angry or shy

Jane: argh ok errr Lets not be so close anymore Its not right.

Me: well if thats what you say..i'll respect that...but am i not appealing at all to you ?

Jane: Yes you are quite appealing but i'm your manager and i dont do guys younger than me.

*was i being too pushy maybe i should just leave the place..but i dunno i just though i wouldnt have a chance like this again.*

Me: i'm not a perm staff you know..Well you would'nt know younger guys can be much more fun than older guys... come on...

JAne: i don't know...Its just wrong...

Me: its my treat.. i'll show you around singapore abit.,,

Jane: arh errr alright then but lets ask some other to join us...

Me alright then..i'll go off first ok...ermm see ya soon ?

Jane: Sure bye...

On the way home...IN the MRT while checking out Chio Bus everywhere i was thinking...where, how, when and who to bring along ask her out.

The next working day everything was planned.. Jane invited one of the Pinoy managers to come along..well thats great...

Jane was stunning that day.. with denim Skirt above the knees like 2 cms up and a black spaghetti with vest to cover her cleavage . The day of the outing we went out...ate Laupasat and was heading for a Midnight movie..Everything went as per normal nothing to elaborate on.

Before going to the movie theatre
The pinoy manager had to leave Because she was working morning the next day...

* HURRAY FREAKING S**T it was the luckiest day of my life*

Jane: Alright i think i'll be heading home soon

Me: Aww what you sure ? its not everyday you get to go out you know..

Jane: nah i wont be that comfortable watching just the 2 of us

*What the f**k she's acting hard to get isit?*

Me: Aiya just one movie come on jane its ok right..

Jane: darling you are very persistent you know..arhh okok just once..there wont be a second time..

I've chosen couple seats HEHE!! apparently she didnt know since i was buying the tickets..

I had the edge seats in the middle row there wasnt much people the seat beside us was empty..the movie went on...

JAne: Eh the armrest can be pulled up one ?

Me: yea its a special seat..

Jane: ok..

The trailers was going by and then the movie started 15 mins in...

i just guess i had to do it..

my shoulders was touching hers and i gently lifted up my right hand and touch her thigh. she looked at me silently then used a hand to push mine off..i did it the second time this time she didnt react at all i know she was looking and thinking what she should do...but to me the moment she never react was a chance for me.. i felt her smooth delicate skin of her thigh. it was dark but i could see it was alot fairer than her usual skin. I slipped my hand in her inner thigh was shocked..she tried to move her legs away but apparently the seat wasnt big enough to fully get away from me...Finally she submitted. i moved my fingers trailing up and down on her inner thigh i look at her she wasnt watching the movie..she was looking at me...

It started...i was trailing her inner thigh with my fingers..then i slowly moved it up...up in between her thighs..she moved and grabbed her bag to cover where my hand was going..i reached that area..she was already wet.. it was seeping through her panties..i rubbed my middle finger on the panties. she let out a short " ahhh" she was holding my forearm now..moving it downward so i can reach her pussy..i felt it the most wettest part of her panty i felt it..No one noticed us...surprisingly..

i rubbed my finger on her pussy and the same time going in near to neck bendimg my head down a little. kissing it.. then licking it upwards towards her left ear...she shrugged.. then closed her eyes let me bite the tip of her ear...

i used my fingers to get inside the panties by sliding it in from the side of the panties i could feel it..her pubic hair...and her wet pussy...i playing around..encircling it over and over again... she lets our quiet " ahhh"

the movie ended but this young waiter has just started..
Old 07-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

after the movie we were quiet...we took a cab i sent her over to her place first..it was under the lift...

Jane: ermm..good night then....i had a nice time...* she didnt dare to look at me in the eye*

Me: ehh welcome..good night jane see ya at work soon...

* i guess nothing is impossible its time to take a step higher *

I wasnt given much shift together with Jane..I didnt work with her for a week...Then the day come...i was working with jane and its dinner shift again..

We talked as per normal...Instead of contacts today she was wearing Spects..I took my time with the Mopping i saw her getting in the staff room..i mopped it out and went straigh in the staff room.. i saw her again.. bending as usual slight to right on the shelfs again...

Me: hey almost done?

Jane: not yet a little more time..

I went to take my bag it was right behind her...in another shelf...she was still writing..i turned around...i too a step forward..i become to stand even before i did that...i placed my hands on her hips and my groin to her tight ass..she began to straighten up..slowly i move my hands from her waist slowly from her side of her body moving upwards towards those fantastic breast of hers...i groped them..

i kissed her neck , she tilted her head..* i think she was asking for more* i kissed her moving my hips to grind her fine ass... licking her ears and and groping her breast..

i unbottoned her blouse only the first 3 buttons to FINALLY touch the actually breast..Its was firm with her Black Lacey half cub bra her cleavage was crazy..i slip my whole hand in her bra..playing with her nipple circling it over and over again...she like it " ahhh hmmmm" that it goes..

My right hand on her right breast and my left hand began to remove her blouse...she was freaking sexy..I removed her Bra clip and down it goes... Breast fully revealed i was looking from over her shoulder it was beautiful..

she hold my hands stopping it...and turned around at me....
Old 07-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

jane: You pleasured me enough...the movie then now this...let me..let me do it for you now..

Me : Uh huh

Jane kneedled down while looking at me straight in my eyes...smiling...she began to unbuckle me belt..while stroking my penis with her other hand..* she got some skill i think she did this before*

the belt was off..she unbuttoned my jeans..still stroking me when my jeans was off it was only my boxers..she massages my balls and my penis was already erected to it fullest at 90degrees..she downed my boxers and there it was my penis at her face and she was looking at me..

she kissed my dick...then she began to lick the tip of penis..( i wasnt really confident of myself below..i was 13cm long and 4 cm thick But well it DOESNT MATTER *circumsized*) she took her eyes of me and started to lick the under part of the penis straigh down to my balls. i was grabbing her hair then she put it in...Slowly suckede my penis like she Hadnt sucked one in a long time..IN and out in and out...Looking at me occasionally..she stopped at the time and licked my pee hole. my hair began to stand..and then she went faster..*slurp Ahhh Slurp slurp* She sucked me i reached my climax..

Me: i'm cumming..

She didnt stoped for once..the faster she went and it was out...i took it out in time and cummed on her face...she looked at me blushing.. and letting my sperm flow down her face..
Old 07-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

cummed on her face it was over...

Jane: ermm..i think i need go wash my face..you clean up alrighht ?

Me: alright baby i will..

I went off ahead first before her..it was quite late i guess she went home on the last train..that was the first time someone licked my peehole while giving a Bj...i couldnt stop thinking of jane....

I woke up the next morning receiving a text from jane..

jane: morning...see you at work tonight handsome...

It was the same routine job..jane never looked at me at work...i took glances at her and her beautiful body..

Dinner finished and it was time to clean up again..Jane had to wipe cutleries today i just finish throwing the mop water..

Me: ehh you never even look at me today..

Jane: hahas...i'm kinda shy la..

Well what was i waiting for.... this time round it must be it...

i held her hands...putting down the cutleries she was wiping..i was kissing her lips..she kissed me back...hugging me now.. She was irrestible..i pulled her blouse up again, unbuttoned it and took it off... her smooth skin and now it was way to her waist line..one hand on unbuttoned her pants and another unclipping her bra...it was red this time... her nipples was hardened i pushed her against the wall..working on her pants taking it out..but i was licking her hardened brown nipples at the same time..she was panting..her hands on my arms...i was rubbing her pussy..it was wet already..rubbing it...

we had no where else to go nor a bed to lie on..we were standing...left hand on her pussy readying my middle finger to insert in it again..i bit her nipples then..she let out a silent moan and went to panting again..i didnt look at her expressiogn i was so engrossed with such a gorgoeus body.. her hands start to stip my lower body part...i was half naked bottom she was already fully naked.. for me...her hands grabbed my penis and start to masturbate for me..my left hand my finger went in..a slight moan she made... then my second finger goes in... her body moved upwards..i kneeled down trying to lick her clits..while moving my fingers in and out.. she was holding my hair now...

Jane: AHHHH ARHhhhhhh

It went out and i i tasted it ..she cummed...she was holding on to me to stand now...i licked her thighs to get the taste out from my toungue..she was hugging me now..can feel her breast on my chest..i pushed her up the wall..grabbed her right leg..and used my left hand to direct my penis in her pussy..

Jane: UGhhhhhhhh

i went in raw..i could feel everything....my first time without any condoms...i could come at any moment..it was so wet..she was hugging my neck now...i was pumping away with my hips..holding her waist and kissing her shoulders..

jane: arhhhhhh harder...

me: ok i'll love too ..

I was pumping harder now..the louder she moans.. i was about to cum...i pulled it out...surpressing it i wanted it to last alot longer...she bent down...wanting to suck me clean now...she lick my balls now...while moving her delicate hands stroking my dick...she licked my dick..and began the sucking...she tried a little deep throat..and went on faster.. she was looking at me now...she stopped licked my pee hole and went on sucking.. Slurp slurp

me: i'm gonna cum

She was stroking of what is left of my dick that wasnt in her mouth..and sucking it still..and now she wouldnt let me take it out..i cummed in her mouth this time round..
Old 07-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

i cummed in her mouth...she looks at me with pleasure...

Jane: let me go wash this up

Me: ok sure *sigh*

we took cab this time round it was already late and we chatted..

Jane: darling it is expensive from my place to your place

me: nevermind i can still pay for it

jane took out her phone and typed

Jane: you wanna stay over my house till morning ?

me: ehh its a rented place right ?

Jane: dont worry my landlady is already sleeping..she goes to work at 8am you can go after...

we are already at the 8th floor and i went into the room...she went to the toilet at the kitchen to bath..i was in her room alone...she got her bra, undies her tops and skirt hanged by the window..i was in her house now...and blood rushes to my penis this time round...
Old 07-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Good story, camping for more
Old 07-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

very nice
camping too!! thanks for sharing
Old 07-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
NewMartin is one of the Best!NewMartin is one of the Best!NewMartin is one of the Best!

build a tent here for more of your good FR..cheers

1. Saigon Brothels or Saigon Escorts
2. Sex in HCMC
3. massage in hcmc
4. where to fuck in hcmc
5. vietnam hookers
6. vietnam escort
7. social escort vietnam
Old 07-12-2010, 12:59 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mamamiakuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good one.. which restaurant is that?? I want to go and see Jane!
Old 07-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yeah bro I feeling hungry leh intro the restaurant leh! hahaha
Old 07-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sexineed is Cool - loads of Potential

bro pls continue....nice story ups
Advert Space Available