The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2014, 04:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abcsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for a partner or two for Filipino/Indonesian maid pick ups

Hi guys,

As the thread title suggests, I'm looking for a partner (or several) to go pick up maids at Lucky Plaza, City Plaza, Sunday tea dances, or whatever else you guys might have in mind.

I am in my early 30s and came from the US not too long ago. I am not ang mo, but Asian. I won't reveal too much about myself here in the public forum, but would be happy to share additional details in private message. I am above average looking, but not extremely confident as I am still learning how to make a proper approach. It is also especially difficult sometimes since I have been venturing forth to do pick ups on my own. I have had some success, but it would be great to have a partner, who could be support, as well as teach me a thing or two about how it's done. At the same time, I am open to those who like myself are not extremely confident, and we can do it together to help each other out.

What I am looking for is someone who is easy going, friendly, honest (at least between me and you), and hopefully within 10 years of age from myself (although I am open to all ages). Hopefully, we could be friends as well as hunting partners here.

Anyway, if this sounds appealing to you, please PM me with some short details about yourself as well as a contact number and I will reach out to you. I will be heading out as usual today (Sunday), so if interested in meeting up, just let me know. Look forward to meeting a few of you.
Old 24-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abcsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for a partner or two for Filipino/Indonesian maid pick ups

Come on, no one is interested? Surely some of you must be interested?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1