The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future
Re: My Fuck Life

Hope it's a good long one on the way. Mostly new story all stopped around page 3-5. Hahaha. Goodday Everyday n Good Health to all. Keep on coming bro TS
Old 13-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 16
nichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sounds interesting
Old 13-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 11
Marcoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarcoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarcoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support! camping for more!!
Old 13-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 11
helloben66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhelloben66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story keep it up !
Old 13-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
kitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Setting up tent
Old 13-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post
Hope it's a good long one on the way. Mostly new story all stopped around page 3-5. Hahaha. Goodday Everyday n Good Health to all. Keep on coming bro TS
Yes hope this one can last longer. Camping here for more.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 13-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
packrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good story bro camping for more
Old 14-06-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1039 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 11
belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!

Setting up my tent!
Old 14-06-2014, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
hext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to all

Camping for more.
Old 14-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2656 / Power: 14
RisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next installment.
Old 14-06-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
online12793 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Camp for more.
Old 15-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 14
ZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud of

Hope TS come back soon.
Old 16-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 11
damnzai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamnzai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamnzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for updates !
Old 17-06-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
killerbees1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update faster,
Old 17-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Siamroyal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Fuck Life

Slow post, was travelling over the weekend. No alone time to write.

Do add rep if you like my posts.
If you want to intro any awesome FL contacts ,will be great as well.

...TO BE CONTINUED...

As we both locked eyes, I could feel my heart begin to pounding faster and faster. It was the first time, I actually looked at Nina's face properly. Along with her long hair, her skin tone was definitely another turn on. Other than the slight blemishes, it was like exploring someone exotic and foreign.

Then I felt Nina put her hand on my thigh and leaned closer, exposing her cleavage line more than ever.

Nina smiled at me as she said,"Hehe, Don't bluff la you... you look like you got before."

I again act blur : Huh what you talking about... I good boy.

Again she giggled at my answer. We were interrupted by Kelly who left her room to use the shower.

When Nina heard the door lock, she started to lean in closer again. In retrospect, I certainly acted calmer than I really was. I was freaking out inside.

I watched as she closed her eyes and gently parted her lips. I leaned in closer as well and locked in on her soft lips.

The kiss started gently, with our lips just touching each other and like feeling the texture of the other party's lips. The grooves and edges. But before long, I felt her opening her mouth slightly wider,introducing her tongue. Our tongues met in the middle as we began to french each other furiously. We seemed to move in unison, moving closer to intensify the kiss yet pulling away at the right time, leaving the other party ever wanting more.

I felt her hand that was on my thigh began to move into action as well. As I was wearing berms, she had full access to my little brother as she reached in to stroke the head of my penis through my boxer. The feeling was unforgettable as the blood focused on the penis tip. It felt like it was going to explode in her fingers.

It was time to play out all the fantasises I had in my head about this naughty girl.

As she was stroking my penis and my balls, all I was thinking about was to try her round breasts. As I cupped her, I could her pushing it against me as if asking me to squeeze it. AND OF COURSE I was there to answer her prayers.When I gave her a good squeeze, she let out a soft moan. The smoothness and silky material of the bra was a major turn on as well.

Unhappy with just a feel, I shifted her slightly in front of me. This means she had to tilt her head back to continue making out with me. This also meant that I now had full access to both her breasts and her pussy area. I then used my right hand to reach into her left bra and cupped my prize.

I could feel this was turning her on even more as she tongued and moaned more and more.

After a few squeezes, I wanted to move on to her pussy area but as I released my hand. Nina turned around to kneel in front of me. Her hands begin to work my belt and zip. She smiled as she reached into my boxers. I felt her fingers wrap around the width of my cock as she slowly pulled it out.

All of a sudden, we both heard the shower's lock click open.....

....TO BE CONTINUED......

Last edited by Siamroyal; 24-06-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1