The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sextard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool HUNTING maids@OT on Sundays - getting a task force together

I'm looking for a small group of buddies who can meet n go to orchard towers maybe every other week or so on Sunday afternoons, I need it to b a tight group to represent the image of close friends hanging out innocently just being "bros" as cover for the fiancee. it is crucial that we ensure protection of our intent and provide an artificial facade to avoid detention by our beloved others, whether we're together or off on our own individual escapades. If anyone is up for such a group, drop me a private msg please, with your phone number, age, brief description of your preference of the maids you'd like to score, and your status. Preferably Bros who are in the same boat (either married, serious gf, or fiancee), so that we will go all out to protect one another in case of covers being compromised. I've got a fairly successful strategy in place to share with the final group, but we must b committed to the game. I'll settle on an eventual group size no bigger than 5! Thanks. Sorry for repost, wanted to kick off a thread for this topic to assemble the team asap.

Let's rock this plan!

Last edited by sextard; 22-07-2015 at 07:55 PM.
Old 22-07-2015, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
Spector69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpector69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HUNTING maids@OT on Sundays - getting a task force together

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextard View Post
I'm looking for a small group of buddies who can meet n go to orchard towers maybe every other week or so on Sunday afternoons, I need it to b a tight group to represent the image of close friends hanging out innocently just being "bros" as cover for the fiancee. it is crucial that we ensure protection of our intent and provide an artificial facade to avoid detention by our beloved others, whether we're together or off on our own individual escapades. If anyone is up for such a group, drop me a private msg please, with your phone number, age, brief description of your preference of the maids you'd like to score, and your status. Preferably Bros who are in the same boat (either married, spots gf, or fiancee) preferred, so that we will go all out to protect one another in case of covers being compromised. I've got a fairly successful strategy in place to share with the final group, but we must b committed to the game. I'll settle on an eventual group size no bigger than 5! Thanks. Sorry for repost, wanted RI kick off a thread for this topic to assemble the team asap.

Let's rock this plan!
Care to elaborate on your strategy ? Why do u need phone numbers n details of bro here?
Old 22-07-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spector69 View Post
Care to elaborate on your strategy ? Why do u need phone numbers n details of bro here?
Strategy regarding concealment of our deceitful ways in case others have snoopy partners who check their phones, question their plans, etc, like I do.

Phone numbers, to get a group going either on whatsapp or viber, depending on the group preference, for quick and easy coms, especially for help in situations where cover is compromised.

Hope that helped

Privacy is everyone's right, this group is for those willing to have each others' back, there's no pressure on those who prefer to fly solo, all is good as long as the objectives are achieved regularly without risking the trust and happiness of our respective beloved.
Old 22-07-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Strategy regarding concealment of our deceitful ways in case others have snoopy partners who check their phones, question their plans, etc, like I do.

Phone numbers, to get a group going either on whatsapp or viber, depending on the group preference, for quick and easy coms, especially for help in situations where cover is compromised.

Hope that helped

Privacy is everyone's right, this group is for those willing to have each others' back, there's no pressure on those who prefer to fly solo, all is good as long as the objectives are achieved regularly without risking the trust and happiness of our respective beloved.
ACTUALLY! now that I think of it, even a hangouts chat group would work, provided everyone is on Gmail, if it is preferred over the phone number-based groups, I'll go by preference of the majority, but that's why I wanna keep the group small, 5 or so, to avoid too much politics or conflict. We gotta really want it and really protect the privilege of the hunt.
Old 22-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Hunting maids? I didn't know you need to hunt them. Why don't you add them on popular mobile networking apps like WeChat?
Old 22-07-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Hunting maids? I didn't know you need to hunt them. Why don't you add them on popular mobile networking apps like WeChat?
Because the thrill of seeing a flood of them on the dance floor n having your pick in reality n the wild party that follows, definitely, definitely beats getting them off skout and WeChat, which I've done enough of n am bored of. The rush of picking them up at the clubs b pubs trumps the alternative...
Old 22-07-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Because the thrill of seeing a flood of them on the dance floor n having your pick in reality n the wild party that follows, definitely, definitely beats getting them off skout and WeChat, which I've done enough of n am bored of. The rush of picking them up at the clubs b pubs trumps the alternative...
Enjoy yourself then.
Old 22-07-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Enjoy yourself then.
Thank you, I hope to
Old 23-07-2015, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HighPriority deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i like that too
Old 23-07-2015, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPriority View Post
i like that too
Haha then join us! Drop me the required msg, thanks.
Old 23-07-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

Thanks for all the responses, guys, I need to clear space in my inbox to accommodate more, will move onto the next phase shortly, can accept a few more before I begin thinning it down to the best candidates.

Keep it coming! Pun intended! Haha
Old 23-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

A little something for the doubters - this is a little morning glory that ONE of my conquests from last Sunday sent me. Not sure whether it'll work, first time I'm trying upload.

http://sg.yousendit.tk:81/download/b...4c67f58c8.html

Requested for a live one from her, what do you think of that perky bum?
http://postimg.org/image/alcvaiilz/

Thoughts...? I've got a lot more n much more exposed, too, but that'll all b for the elite team's eyes only.

Last edited by sextard; 23-07-2015 at 09:54 AM.
Old 23-07-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

If things go well, first session will kick off this coming Sunday! In due time, perhaps we will report some FRs here, let's e how it develops
Old 24-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Update - After a little familiarization, I've narrowed down the team to 4, apologies to those I had to reject for various reasons, and we can still have around 1 or 2 more join. So do drop me your msg with the stated info - first outing is confirmed for this coming Sunday!
Old 26-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=sextard;13336487]I'm looking for a small group of buddies who can meet n go to orchard towers maybe every other week or so on Sunday afternoons, I need it to b a tight group to represent the image of close friends hanging out innocently just being "bros" as cover for the fiancee. ==============u are damn big failure & no balls!
Banglas can teach u & yhey no need to b so secret like u!
U damn siat suay!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1