The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 12
jasonchuah92 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonchuah92 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
ASD New Update Vids Collection

Here is one web have all latest update of ASD :

Fucking Lina at Penang, Malaysia

Dear Diary,

Changed back to the villa, where I stayed last time and fucked Ice in my private pool. Remember? They, again, had a lower price at this time so I took the room for 6 nights. After that, I went for a walk in the city this afternoon, found a little temple and chatted with a girl that I found on a dating site. She gave me her WeChat and we continued to talk. She agreed to meet tonight, at 8pm, and would come to my place. Good sign already. She said to be a student and from the pics that I saw, she really looked cute! I told her I would love to make some pics of her and she agreed on that as well.

I was excited to meet her and once she arrived, I was even more excited. Probably the cutest Malay that I have found yet. She seemed to like me a lot, as well, so that helped in convincing her into a shoot.

We started slowly and she clearly loved to pose. I asked her to take off her clothes, piece by piece. That all rolled out well, so I started to touch and kiss her. She was totally open to it, so I went to the next level. She clearly understood where this was heading and played the game well. Showed her my dick and she knew right away what to do with it. Nice body and a beautiful small pussy. Damn, that felt good! She started on top and already came fast. Then, my turn until I first creampied her. A little later, I even shot some more sperm over her body. So good.

Lina took a quick shower and then gave me her Whatsapp. These girls have so many apps these days. I hope to see her again.

For those who are asking about Ice… yes, she is in town but I decided to hunt for new pussy first. Aprilia also sent me a picture off her friend, so I hope to meet that one soon as well.

Watch full video

https://xcloud.to/embed/g-9JQ6DXq

or click on

https://www.chickdb.net/watch-Fuckin...enang-Malaysia

Last edited by jasonchuah92; 18-04-2018 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Update
Old 19-04-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tommyptd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ASD New Update Vids Collection

I see new updates today.

Fucking Febi at Penang, Malaysia

Dear Diary,

Aprilia finally brought me her friend today. Now, it was not the sexy-looking girl that she showed me before. Instead, she brought me a fat 27yo MILF named Febi. I decided to take her, anyways, as she was looking sweet and horny. I was right to do that because 15 minutes later, this horny MILF was giving me one hell of a good time! I even got creative using flowers, haha. Febi was even more excited about it than me, I think. Just look how crazy she got when I licked her pussy or when she was on top. She even came twice! I loved her boobs and fat ass. She deserved my sperm for sure. Good deep creampie.

Before leaving with Aprilia, she gave me her number. She wants to come back, haha.

Watch online. https://www.chickdb.net/92188
Download full. https://xcloud.to/embed/g-M3lnF

Last edited by tommyptd; 21-04-2018 at 12:42 AM.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 17
zack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks TS. ASD is one of my fave series, esp the china ones. Good to see new vids coming out.
Old 19-04-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack06 View Post
Thanks TS. ASD is one of my fave series, esp the china ones. Good to see new vids coming out.
yeah we are same team
Old 19-04-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Febi: Part 2

Dear Diary,

This morning, after my breakfast, I decided to take a jump in my private pool when suddenly, someone knocked at my door. I thought it was housekeeping but it was Febi! WTFCK! I was shocked, at first, but she simply came to say hello and to get fucked again. My goodness! Those Malay MILFs have no shame! I decided to use this opportunity to fuck her again for free. I jumped back in the pool while she undressed in the bathroom. She then came to join me and I fucked the hell out of her. Just look at how much she loved it! First a creampie and a little later, I came in her mouth as well. She swallowed it all!

She was so happy and I literally had to chase her out of my villa. I told her to call me first before coming to my place again. You never know!

At night, I went back to Georgetown to eat in a good restaurant. Got a message from Aprilia saying that she has plenty of friends. I just hope they will be cuter than Febi!

Watch online. https://www.chickdb.net/92189
Download full. https://xcloud.to/embed/g-fBhxv

Last edited by tommyptd; 21-04-2018 at 12:41 AM.
Old 19-04-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

jasonchuah92 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonchuah92 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyptd View Post
Febi: Part 2

Dear Diary,

This morning, after my breakfast, I decided to take a jump in my private pool when suddenly, someone knocked at my door. I thought it was housekeeping but it was Febi! WTFCK! I was shocked, at first, but she simply came to say hello and to get fucked again. My goodness! Those Malay MILFs have no shame! I decided to use this opportunity to fuck her again for free. I jumped back in the pool while she undressed in the bathroom. She then came to join me and I fucked the hell out of her. Just look at how much she loved it! First a creampie and a little later, I came in her mouth as well. She swallowed it all!

She was so happy and I literally had to chase her out of my villa. I told her to call me first before coming to my place again. You never know!

At night, I went back to Georgetown to eat in a good restaurant. Got a message from Aprilia saying that she has plenty of friends. I just hope they will be cuter than Febi!

Watch online. https://xcloud.to/embed/g-fBhxv
Download full. https://www.chickdb.net/watch-Febi-Part-2
Awesome!!!!
Old 19-04-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Fucking Aprilia at Penang, Malaysia

Dear Diary,

I had my date with Aprilia, today. She was, as I expected, a very cool and easy going girl, freelancing to make extra. That made it very easy to take her to my room and make pictures. We were flirting from the start, so I was not shy to touch and kiss her, while asking to undress when making this video. She was all ok with it and got very horny, herself. Especially when I licked her pussy! She came and I entered my dick in her pussy because I just couldn’t wait for it anymore.

Later on, she gave me a good BJ and we continued to fuck more, with her on top then in doggy until I creampied her. She enjoyed it a lot and asked if she could come back. I said yes, but only if she would bring me some friends. She promised me that she would so I am very hopeful for this trip. Sometimes, that’s just what you need to do. One girl with a network. She will look around for me and call me back, she said.

Watch Online: https://www.chickdb.net/watch-Fuckin...enang-Malaysia
Download Video: https://xcloud.to/video/g-UN63kD
Old 20-04-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Linda: Part 3

Dear Diary,

Went for a walk to the bar street, so I could go to the mall. Once I arrived there, I got a message from Linda, saying that she had already arrived at my hotel. She was way to early and I had to hurry back but she really needed to get fucked. I was immediately horny, as hell, the moment that I saw her.

We went to my room and started to kiss in the elevator, to continue in my room. We were both so horny that I really had to force her to wait for me, to take pictures and film it. I really love this girl. Petite and so easy going. Just watch when she is sucking my dick. A masterpiece! I licked her pussy and she came already. I fucked her in a few positions and came again, but this time in missionary. When she posed in doggy, I got horny again and that fucked her until I creampied her for a second time. What a great way to be back in Kuala Lumpur!

I am going back to Penang, tomorrow. I have a girl waiting for me there already and it’s not Ice!

Watch Online. https://www.chickdb.net/92161
Download Video. https://xcloud.to/video/g-qQNDKtwGVM

Last edited by tommyptd; 21-04-2018 at 12:41 AM.
Old 20-04-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 16
seow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of light

bro how to download lor?
Old 20-04-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seow View Post
bro how to download lor?
send you tutorials, check your inbox
Old 20-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Fucking Way at Bangkok, Thailand

Dear Diary,

Finally – Luck was on my side today! I started to follow a lovely lady with some nice jeans on and she was quite aware of it. Soon, she asked if I was a dog following her, haha, so we started talking. Her name is Way, a 25yo lady. She liked me, that was sure, so I invited her to my room to make some pictures. She agreed and clearly wanted more, too!

Once we started to make pics, she flirted and wanted to know a lot about me. She was clearly hoping that I would be interested in being her boyfriend. It’s just that easy in Asia. I undressed her, kissed her and presented her with my dick. Let her prove to me first that she is worth my time and passion!

This ended up to be a great fuck and Way gave all she could, to impress me. Creampied her and then came a second time on her ass. Nice painting. I kept her phone number for another date for sure.

After she left, I was wondering where to go next and I somehow would like to continue my journeys in Malaysia and why not Penang, too? It feels like I only have started there and I don’t want to give up yet.

Watch Online. https://www.chickdb.net/92158
Download Video. https://xcloud.to/video/g-ygRdahM

Last edited by tommyptd; 21-04-2018 at 12:40 AM.
Old 20-04-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
hitodavis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro~nice...hope to get see more
Old 21-04-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fx3861 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, how to download??
Old 21-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx3861 View Post
bro, how to download??
support me by sharing this collection on social and other forums, I will try to add openload link for downloading easier than
Old 21-04-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Fucking Rossa at Penang, Malaysia

Dear Diary,

I think you all will be very very very happy with today’s episode! I finally found another Malay girl whom was not too shy about doing a shoot with me. Now, this 19yo student is clearly making some extra with WeChat freelancing but who cares. She’s super fresh, cute, smiley and fucking horny. Beautiful petite body, Malay-style. She looks like the hotter version of Ice.

Rossa arrived well on time but only had one hour because her parents would otherwise worry (they for sure don’t know how she is paying for her studies). She was posing like a model and smiled through the whole shoot until she got my big dick in that super-small tight pussy of hers, haha. It was like fucking a virgin, seriously! Just look at that ass, man. And of course – I creampied her! Old school Tron-style again, if you ask me.

I told her to meet up with me again, when she was leaving my room, but she said that she was not so sure about it because she has to go to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow. Damn! I am keeping her number anyways. We’ll see.

Watch Online. https://www.chickdb.net/91683
Download Video. https://xcloud.to/video/g-fnd2w6vDtje
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1