The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 08-09-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask4fj View Post
Lucky uncle at the petrol station. Thanks for sharing bro!
Actually the petrol uncle seen us many times. He always worked night shift and it's hard to forget girls who wear sexy.
Old 08-09-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

Nubad... need to really start taking more pointers from you, Bro!

Well, it does seem that your current GF is really enjoying your antics (if I may call it that!) I would be pretty ecstatic if I could ever encourage my other half to be so daring and adventurous

Agreed that open-mindedness is something truly great (in such cases!) I’m clearly barking up the wrong tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Hahaha

This gf wasn't like this in the beginning. She didn't even have any sexy or revealing clothes when I knew her. No need to even ask her to go out braless. It was after endless of persuade and lucky she enjoyed the excitement that comes with it.

I have other ex gfs who were already open minded before I knew them. No need to convince. To be honest, those are better. More wild and they took initiatives.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

You know those HDB flats where at one end of the corridor there is one house of Four Room type and their door is facing the corridor.

Next to the door are three ducts with doors - electrical, pipes and what not.

It was one of those days when I send my FB home. Still feeling horny. But her kids were at home.

I opened these three doors so that the view from opposite flats are blocked. Fortunately there are no flats in front. Only a basket ball court.

Told her to keep her kids in their room with excuse of mopping floor. Also told her to remove her bra and panties.

She came out of her house. There caressed her breasts and kissed her nipples to make her horny.

After that doggy her. She has to keep her moaning down. Once in a awhile pull out so that she can peep around the corridor to make sure no neighbour is out.

Continue to doggy until we both have orgasm. It was messy for me as she has to bring out tissues from her house for me to clean up.

We have done this deed a few times.

So can consider this as?:
1. I was at my married (girl) friend house
2. Craziest place you ever have sex
3. Fucking n the public area
Old 08-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Yesterday afternoon, felt quite horny, when to fetch wife after her work. Told her to strip off in the car which she did. Then told her to wear a body con short dress with pearls panties which I brought along. Reaching the HDB carpark, took her out and we fucked standing at the staircase behind the door. Very good fuck, almost came, then a young couple walked up the stairs. It is most unexpected because the carpark very under used and there were no cars at levels 5 and 6 and we were fucking at L6. They got to look a bit, we smiled and walked back to car, then we fucked some more until both came. The couple should have a good time of their own...
Old 08-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET View Post
I remember when i was young i always drive my dad car to telok blangah hill and cover all the windows with newspaper and fuck fuck inside the car.
And can also see many car windows also cover with newspaper and the car keep shaking.
Now no need newspaper liao... With the tinted glass can't see a shit from outside... First time I was scared, but my fb told me no one can see.. After which, I just don't care liao.. Even broad daylight I can just fuck in car anywhere.. If you don't believe, just try to look through a car with tinted glass at a distance... 😃
Old 08-09-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlih View Post
Now no need newspaper liao... With the tinted glass can't see a shit from outside... First time I was scared, but my fb told me no one can see.. After which, I just don't care liao.. Even broad daylight I can just fuck in car anywhere.. If you don't believe, just try to look through a car with tinted glass at a distance... 😃
need to ensure if its nite time, there is no internal lights within e car if nt ppl outside can see wat is gg on inside.. lolx
Old 09-09-2020, 02:48 AM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
need to ensure if its nite time, there is no internal lights within e car if nt ppl outside can see wat is gg on inside.. lolx
Yes agree!!! My car windows are tinted but if inside have lights, outside can see clearly.

Last time I had this cute looking colleague who was attached but also my fb. After work, we would go out for a quickie. She is afraid of being found out by others... always insist to go to hotel and don't want to bonk outdoor. At first it was ok... but each week 2 times hotel very fast broke. And she doesn't want budget hotel so imagine the cost. After many weeks, finally convinced her that no one can see inside my car. She even tested multiple times and finally agree outside cannot see inside unless the people look through the front window screen.

Anyway, she always like to use her handphone while we were bonking. Usually replying to her bf which I found quite annoying. Cannot wait until we finished then she reply.... once we were at a park's carpark bonking inside my car, it was pretty dark and there were some cars parked beside us... a guy who was jogging returned to his car. My fb was fully naked in my car but she was using her handphone... the guy had a good view of her... and he purposely stand near our car pretending to cool down while looking at my fb. All the while my fb didn't know the guy can see her and I didn't tell her. And we continued to bonk and purposely made her ride on top of me.
Old 09-09-2020, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusque View Post
Nubad... need to really start taking more pointers from you, Bro!

Well, it does seem that your current GF is really enjoying your antics (if I may call it that!) I would be pretty ecstatic if I could ever encourage my other half to be so daring and adventurous

Agreed that open-mindedness is something truly great (in such cases!) I’m clearly barking up the wrong tree
I am no expert bro. Many trial and error.

Start with something safe and comfortable for your girl such as car in isolated places. Then move to more places with a bit more cars for her to get used to presence of other people. Best if have other couples so she knows she is not the only one having outdoor sex.

You can also try with light petting in parks or cinemas. Then heavy petting and sex. Let her wear her clothes and cover up. Slowly exposing some parts of her body such as boobs.

All these take patient and time. You need to be alert too. Once she gets caught by someone, she might not want to try outdoor again and it is back to square one.

Once she is good with outdoor sex, can try with sexy clothes and braless. Finally to stage where she is comfortable showing off her body outdoor. Bring her to very few people places such as petrol station, mac drive through, 24 hours ntuc, 7-11, cinema, park etc. Corridors and staircases are the easiest but not all girls like to do at her house area.

Good luck bro. Hope to see more adventurous couples around.
Old 09-09-2020, 05:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

Arigato sensei! Will definitely take all of those tips under advisement.

And I believe many trial and error has made you a true expert

Quote:

Start with something safe and comfortable for your girl such as car in isolated places. Then move to more places with a bit more cars for her to get used to presence of other people. Best if have other couples so she knows she is not the only one having outdoor sex.

You can also try with light petting in parks or cinemas. Then heavy petting and sex. Let her wear her clothes and cover up. Slowly exposing some parts of her body such as boobs.

All these take patient and time. You need to be alert too. Once she gets caught by someone, she might not want to try outdoor again and it is back to square one.

Once she is good with outdoor sex, can try with sexy clothes and braless. Finally to stage where she is comfortable showing off her body outdoor. Bring her to very few people places such as petrol station, mac drive through, 24 hours ntuc, 7-11, cinema, park etc. Corridors and staircases are the easiest but not all girls like to do at her house area.

Old 09-09-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Need not con my partner.

On Sunday, her hubby went for games.

Half an hour later pick her up and drive to MSCP. On Sunday, this MSCP is usually deserted. The top floor is empty.

Put my hands in the back of T shirt, unclasped the bra. Eased out the straps through T shirt and her breasts sprang free.

Caressed and massaged her breasts and nipples. Later sucked on her nipples until she is very high.

Too off her shorts and panties. Gave her a good cunnilingus until she is high. She screamed for me to put my penis into her vagina.

My usual style. First nine strokes at the vagina entrance and then one deep stroke right inside. Then 8 shallow and 2 deep, 7 shallow and 3 deep until final 10 deep. By this time she is very horny. Reverse the strokes 10 deep then 9 shallow and 9 deep and 1 shallow.

Eventually both of us reached orgasm. She always want to feel my hot sperm.

After 1.5 to 2 hours send her back.

Once in a while, she Whatsapp to say her hubby fucked her. He claimed she is so wet. Haha.
Thanks for sharing bro. Didn't know this method. Will try it out soon :-D

Have upped you btw.
Old 09-09-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...-hour-in-broad

I just thought this was worth a share
Old 09-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro KingLoe

Returned 16 points.

Try it. She will be amazed.

Look at her expression when you start to move in deeply.

Also see her expression when you are doing 9 deep strokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoe View Post

Have upped you btw.
Old 09-09-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing the technique....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

My usual style. First nine strokes at the vagina entrance and then one deep stroke right inside. Then 8 shallow and 2 deep, 7 shallow and 3 deep until final 10 deep. By this time she is very horny. Reverse the strokes 10 deep then 9 shallow and 9 deep and 1 shallow.

Old 10-09-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes agree!!! My car windows are tinted but if inside have lights, outside can see clearly.

Anyway, she always like to use her handphone while we were bonking. Usually replying to her bf which I found quite annoying. Cannot wait until we finished then she reply.... once we were at a park's carpark bonking inside my car, it was pretty dark and there were some cars parked beside us... a guy who was jogging returned to his car. My fb was fully naked in my car but she was using her handphone... the guy had a good view of her... and he purposely stand near our car pretending to cool down while looking at my fb. All the while my fb didn't know the guy can see her and I didn't tell her. And we continued to bonk and purposely made her ride on top of me.
can only say lucky guy.. lolx :d

Quote:

damm progressive training.. awesome share bro.. time to "convert" my OC liao..
Old 10-09-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoe View Post

Have upped you btw.
+8 for exchange

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1