The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of
Story Archieved - From my collection

To all,

I have move here from my earlier thread and will be posting stories that I have stored...

To all, who enjoy, do say "Hi".... if not, what else can I say?!
Old 01-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Samster

killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of
Boss's Daughter

Last Friday, after work, my boss asked me to do me a favour by picking up his daughter from Ngee Ann as he had to rush off and entertain some clients. Since it was not out of my way, I obliged. I’ve seen his daughter a couple of times at the office, mostly hi and bye conversations and all this was some three months ago. Never really took noticed of her – Bosses’ daughter, dare not think of doing anything. Anyway, after my boss made arrangement with Sonia as to where and who was picking her up. I was on my way.
As I drove up to the bus stop outside NP, I recognised her from a distance. But this time she looked slightly different. Whewww!! She was wearing a short white skirt exposing her very sexy, shapely and tanned legs, and breast which filled an orange tube top. She also dyed her hair a tinge of brown which brings out the sexyness in a woman. She was looking very delicious.
She jumped into my car. I couldn’t stop looking at her legs! She had solid sexy legs. I kept my hands on the gear stick, it was so close to her smooth, tanned thigh. She was only 19 and I was 30. Wild thoughts went through my mind.
"So, any plans for the weekend?" I asked, trying to make conversation. I felt very awkward. I sensed a little sexual tension and it was also a little strange for her to be picked up by her father’s employee. There were plenty of people her father could have asked. We didn't even know each other that well. But could it be sexual tension on her part (It obviously was on me), what would a hot 19 year old want with a 30 year old, married guy?
"I don't know, there are a couple of parties to go to, but I don't know if I want to go." Came her reply.
"Why not?"
"I broke up with my boyfriend a couple of months ago and if I go I'll just end up getting hit on by the same idiots I see every weekend."
"Why'd you guys break up?" as soon as I said it I knew it was none of my business and I shouldn't have asked, "I mean, if you feel like talking about it."
"He was fucking around on me with a couple of other girls."
"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked."
"It's ok. It really sucks though that I can do that and I can't"
"Do what?"
"Nothing. It's just that its not fair. Guys can fuck as many women as they want and that makes them cool. A girl does it and she's a slut."
That’s tertiary shit, trust me, when you get older, guys don't pay attention to that. As you get older, guys realise there is no such thing as a slut, only women that will sleep with them and women that won't." Just adding my two cents worth of advice.
"I'm not saying I want to sleep with all kinds of guys. I'm just saying, its been three months since my boyfriend and I broke up. Why can't I just go up to a guy I find attractive ask him to fuck me and then go home and don't call me? Why is it wrong if I do that?" she laughed as she said it.
"Trust me, if a girl as hot as you ever walked up and said that to me, the only thing I would think is I'm the luckiest bastard on the planet." as I said that I pulled up to her house. Neither of us said anything for a minute she just stared at her house.
Finally she spoke "No one is home, wanna come in and..."
"And what?
"You know…, what we... were just, um, talking about."
"You have to say it first."
"What?"
"I want to hear you say it and I think you want to say it, so say it and I will."
"Do you want to come in and fuck me?" she said, almost whispering.
"C'mon lah, say it so I can hear it."
She looked up at me, she was a little annoyed at me, but she was even more turned on. "Come in the house and fuck me." This time she said it loud and forcefully, then she added, "then go home and don't call me."
"Wow, it sounds as if I don't have a choice." Had to wayang a bit, but actually deep down I was horny as hell and really wanted to fuck this 19 year old girl.
"You don't, now c'mon."
We walked into her parents house. "No one will be home for about two hours." she said as she sat down on the couch. I sat down next to her, not exactly sure how to proceed. She moved closer to me and looked up at my face. I looked down at her and gave her a kiss. A long slow kiss, my tongue slowly working into her mouth, although not very far. Her lips were soft and she was a very good kisser. I was very self concious about how I kissed. I wasn't sure if I was any good at it or not. 30 years old and still self concious about how I kisses. "What a loser." I thought to myself.
My right arm was around her shoulder, my left on my own leg. She moved my hand onto her leg and slowly started to move my hand towards her stomach. She reached down and pulled my hand up and placed it on her right breast. My cock stiffened in my pants as I felt her tit. It was nice and firm and I could feel her hard nipple through the bra and tube top she was wearing.
I moved my hand down and then got it under her top and bra and grabbed her tit again. She arched her back a little, forcing her tit harder into my hand. I got my right hand from around her and pulled her shirt off over her head, then I got the bra off. She put both arms around me tight and pressed her body tightly against mine making sure to get her tits pressed flat against me. I reached my hands down and grabbed her by the ass and pulled her even closer to me.
I then leaned her back and lowered my face to her tits. I started to lick and suck on her right tit, then the left. I got as much of the C cup tit in my mouth as I could then I sucked it hard, flicking her rock hard nipple with my tongue. I then did the same to the other tit, then I sucked the nipple. The whole time she was running her hands through my hair and pulling my face close to her chest.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Samster

Boss Daughter - Part 2

I grabbed her tits, one in each hand and squeezed them together with my face in between. My mouth went back and forth, sucking and gently biting one nipple, then the next. I then started to work my tongue down over her incredibly flat, tight stomach. I could feel her tighten her muscles at my touch, the intensity of my tongue over her skin almost too much to bear. My hand undid her shirt and slid them down over her round, firm ass and along her muscular, tanned legs. I left her white lacey panties on and ran my tongue under the waist band. Her hips pushed up to meet me. I sat up a little and just admired the sight, I ran my hands softly over the front of her panties and could feel the heat from her pussy as well as the dampness.
"What’s the matter?" she asked.
"Nothing," I looked her in the eyes and saw her confusion, "you're just incredibly beautiful. Your boyfriend is an idiot."

A smile lit up her face as she ran her hand across my face, "You're sweet."
I reached down and pulled her panties off. I lowered my head and began to lick along the edges of her pubic hair. I licked along the sides of her pussy, and along her thighs. I spread her thighs wide and started to lick and suck on her clit. I flicked it with my tongue and sucked on it. I started to rub my tongue against it, back and forth. I pulled my head away and licked my finger. As I lay there, my face inches away from her pussy, I started to rub her clit with my finger. Small circles at first as I licked the inside of her thighs. Then I licked her pussy and sucked on her lips. I moved my tongue down and licked all around her pussy and thighs. Then I pushed my tongue deep inside her pussy. I shoved my tongue in and out of her pussy, making sure to lick inside along the top. She started to grind her pussy against my face and moan. At first, it was a low moan then as she started to thrust her pussy harder against my face and gyrate her hips faster she started to let out little cries, "Oh, my god, don’t sttttttoooooppppp!!" she screamed as I thrust my tongue in and out, faster, applying more pressure to the top inside of her pussy. She held my head in her hands and pulled it into her pussy as she thrust her pussy against me one final time and held it there. Her thighs wrapped tightly around my head so I couldn't move as she convulsed and her juices flowed all over my face and she just kept screaming : 'Oh my god' over and over.
When she was finished she let her thighs loosen and, still holding my head, pulled my face to hers. I lay on top of her as she wrapped her thighs around me and shoved her tongue deep in my mouth as we shared the most passionate kiss I had ever had. We held each other tight in their arms as we kissed.
She finally let up and rolled over on top of me. She was on all fours over me, staring into my eyes. She slowly started to lick my nipples then moving down over my stomach. She reached down and grabbed my cock in her left hand and squeezed it. She stared at my cock and then slowly lowered her lips over it. She held just the head of it in her mouth and started to flick the end with her tongue. She started to suck harder as she ran her tongue over the tip. Then, in one fluid motion lowered her face until my cock was all the way in her mouth. She reached down and grabbed my balls and gave them a light squeeze as she held my cock in her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. She started to move her head up and down, letting my cock get almost all the way out before she hungrily devoured it again. She did this for a couple of minutes then lifted her head up by me, "Does that feel good?" she asked.
"That feels incredible" I responded.
"Good, I love to suck cock."
"You're very good at it. You're the best."
"Really, you like the way I suck your cock?"
"Absolutley, you're great."
"Good, cause you made my pussy feel so fantastic when you went down on me. That’s the first time I've ever had an orgasm that I didn't give myself. And I've never had one like that before. I got so wet I couldn't believe it."
We stared at each other for a moment, finally she said "You just want me to put your cock back in my mouth don't you?"
I nodded my head and she smiled.
And she started to suck my cock. She took it out of her mouth and ran her tongue down along the underside. Kissing, licking and sucking on the side of my cock until she got to my balls. She took my balls in her mouth and gently sucked on them as she rolled them around with her tongue. Then she greedily shoved my cock back in her mouth and started to suck it hard and fast, all the while her hand holding my balls. Gently squeezing them and pulling on them, sucking my cock hard and fast. I began to pant faster and faster. “Arggggggggghhhh!!!!” I shot my load into her mouth and she took every single drop, slurpping it up like as if it was her favourite ice cream.
We rested for about twenty minutes and as I was about to dose off, I felt her warm lips and tongue on my soft cock. Immediately, my cock sprang back to size. She continued kissing and sucking. Rolling her tongue over and over again onto my swollen head. I swear I was going to explode again when she looked at me with that sweet little smile and then flipped her leg over me and sat down, she grabbed my cock with one hand and gently guided it into her pussy. When I was all the way in she leaned back and placed her hands on the mattress behind her and started to ride my cock. She rubbed her pussy back and forth against me as I shoved my cock as deep in her pussy as I could. After a couple of minutes she came again, only this time I didn't let her stop. I immediately sat up and layed her on her back, never letting my cock out and started to plunge my cock deep into her pussy, in and out, in and out, faster and faster and faster…”argggggghhhhhhhhhh!!! I screamed as I shot my load into her. I shoved my cock all the way in and then stopped and layed there. She could feel my cock convulse inside of her as it shot loads of hot cum deep into her pussy.
After a couple of minutes I rolled over and we lay there next to each other.
Finally she rolled over and looked at me "You have to leave."
"I know."
"No, I mean you have to go now. My parents should be home any minute."
"Ok. This was great."
"I know" she smiled "we could do this again if you want, I'd like to fuck in my dad’s office one night if you're interested."
"Its a date." I leaned down and gave her a kiss as I finished dressing and left. She layed there, naked, sweaty, and with both of our juices in and on her.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Samster

Asiafcuk

Min Young-ju came to work for our small Phoenix based
business just two months ago. She had an MBA in
accounting and was willing to work for peanuts. My
wife and I thought we were pretty lucky to get her.
But we didn't know just how lucky we were.

The first time I saw Min Young-ju was the day she came in
for a job interview. She was from Korea and new to our
country.

My wife and I have a small business in Phoenix and we're
always trying to find front office people, so it wasn't
unusual to give interviews at anytime during the week.

The only thing I remember about her was that she never
said a word to anyone, only to my wife during the
interview, and that she was sort of cute.

I was surprised when Cheryl told me that she'd hired her.
But according to her resume she had an MBA in accounting
and was willing to work for peanuts, so I guess we were
lucky. At the time I didn't know just how lucky.

My wife Cheryl is an exceptional woman. She helped me
build our business from the first, and the fact that she
has pretty Scandinavian features and a sex drive like a
man hasn't hurt our relationship either.

It's nice to have a pretty wife, but kinky and pretty is
one hell of a combination. I know how lucky I am. I've
talked to plenty of my buddies to know just how special
Cheryl is.

As an example of my wife's kinky nature I'll tell you
what she did last weekend. I was standing out in our
front yard watching some kids playing in the street.
Cheryl came up behind me and pressed against my back.
Then I felt her hand massaging my crotch though my jeans.

The kids could see what she was doing to me, and for that
matter anyone else who happened by. I just stood there
and enjoyed my wife's perverse nature, as I got painfully
hard as she continued to massage me. It was a turn on to
see the kids watching us, and I knew that our neighbors
were probably watching too.

The most wonderful and kinkiest thing Cheryl ever did
though was at work. And it involved our accounts clerk
Min Young-ju.

She worked for us for about 2 months before I realized
that Min was her family name and Young-ju was her given
name. But even though I didn't know her name I did notice
that she was a sexy little thing. Apparently she was an
immigrant to the US and although she could speak English
pretty well, she didn't know much about our country.

Anyway, I guess she made a rather substantial mistake at
the bank one day and Cheryl balled her out. Young-ju
cried and things got pretty messy. I tried to step in and
defend her because she was new, but Cheryl told me to
butt out in no uncertain terms.

After Cheryl left for the bank to straighten out Young-
ju's error the pretty little Korean came into my office
and mumbled that she was sorry and that she would do
anything she could to make it up to me.

The way she talked and her body language made me think
that she was coming on to me. Believe me when I say that
I would never act on any impulse, not with sexual
harassment cases being prosecuted all the time. But she
seemed all flushed and maintained eye contact as she
said, "I'm sorry, and I will do ANYTHING to make it
better for you, anything at all."

I mean, how would you take that?

I assured her that everything would be okay, and thought
nothing more about it. That is not until I got home that
night. Then I told Cheryl about Young-ju's flirting.

All my wife said was, "Well that little whore, I knew she
had the hots for you."

I started to protest, but she shut me up with her next
words.

"Honey, I think I'm going to give her to you. She's sexy
looking and I think I'd like to see you fuck her."

A lump the size of Texas was lodged in my throat. I
couldn't swallow, hell I couldn't breathe. What was my
pretty little wife saying? Was she going to fix things up
for me to screw this Korean babe?

When I tried to get a more definitive idea of what Cheryl
meant she just smiled and told me to wait and see.

The next morning Cheryl told me to hang around the house
and come in to work late; about 10 am. I didn't say
anything I just looked at her and knew that she was
planning something. I was instantly hard at the thought
that my kinky little wife was planning sex for me with
Young-ju. YES!

I came into the office at exactly 10am and was ushered
into my office by Cheryl. Immediately she told me that
after work she was going to make my day. Of course
nothing I said would drag any more information out of
her.

All day long I surreptitiously glanced at Young-ju. More
than once I caught a speculative look from her. Had my
wife talked her into screwing me? Did the poor girl think
by fucking the boss she'd get a head or something? Well,
I didn't care why she was doing it; I just wanted to fuck
her. And to have my wife arranging things only made it
better.

Just after 5pm I heard Cheryl ushering the office people
out. I got up from my desk and went into the outer
office. There was Young-ju, sitting at her desk all
demure with eyes downcast.

Then my wife came in and said, "Young-ju, do you want my
husband to have sex with you?"

I looked intently at the small Korean woman as she
mumbled, "Yes please."

Cheryl looked at me and smiled, then she said, "Why do
you want my husband to make love to you?"

I watched the pretty Asian as my wife walked over to her
and taking her chin in her hand she raised her face to
look at me. Then she asked the question again.

Young-ju's smooth round face turned the prettiest shade
of dusky pink, then she said, "Because I want a round-
eyed baby."

What! I had no idea what she was talking about, but my
wife soon told me what she meant.

"Yes Carl, Young-ju wants an American baby so she can
stay in the states. She wants you to make her pregnant. I
told her that you'd help her out. She also likes you. She
thinks you're a sexy man."

Young-ju just sat there looking at the floor again and
nodded her head.

Then my wife was unzipping the fly to my pants and at the
same time pulling me toward the young Asian woman. I
couldn't believe that she had fed this young woman so
full of untruths just to get her to fuck me. Did Young-ju
really think that she would be able to stay in the
country if I got her pregnant?

Well, at that moment I didn't really care what she
thought, all I wanted was some Korean pussy wrapped
around my cock.

I watched in amazement as Cheryl unbuttoned the young
woman's skirt and pulled it off. I watched as Cheryl
stood behind Young-ju and slipped her black silk panties
down her smooth thighs and whispered into her ear to step
out of them.

I was totally fascinated by the sight of my first naked
Asian female. She was different that Cheryl's body.
Flatter somehow, and her pussy hair was more delicate,
wispier looking than Cheryl's wiry blonde pubs.

Young-ju had a really nice body, and the texture of her
golden skin was perfect to behold. Then my reverie was
broken by Cheryl's fingers gripping my prick. I hadn't
realized until that moment that I was hard as a rock. I
looked into Young-ju's flushed face and watched as she
stared at my naked flesh pole.

Cheryl pulled me by my prick toward her. Then she pushed
Young-ju down onto her desk, all the while continuing her
tugging on my stiff and more than ready dick. I was in a
daze, letting my wife orchestrate things. Why not, this
WAS like a dream, only it was better than a dream.

I almost jumped when I felt Young-ju's flesh against the
head of my dick. That got me going. Suddenly I didn't
need any more guidance from Cheryl, I knew what to do
next. I moved in closer and let Cheryl positioned me at
Young-ju's moist pussy and I laterally stepped into her.

I was amazed how easily I slipped into her. She was
obviously very excited. But when I hit an obstruction
inside her I stopped and looked questioningly at Cheryl.
I mouthed silently, "She's a virgin," but Cheryl motioned
for me to shove.

I did as I was told and thrust deeply into my little
Asian playmate. Young-ju let out a cry of surprise and
pain. Cheryl leaned down, her head next to Young-ju's and
whispered encouragements into her ear. I watched as my
wife patted Young-ju on her shoulder, and continued to
speak soothingly into her ear.

I started to thrust and very quickly became carried away.
How could I not? There was a pretty exotic Asian woman
wrapped around my thrusting prick, and my pretty blonde
wife with hooded lust filled eyes encouraging me on.

My body tensed and I filled Young-ju with my baby-makers.
As it happens she got an extra big load that evening
because Cheryl and I hadn't had sex that week. We'd been
so busy during the week we just hadn't taken the time.

But you can imagine what we did that evening after Cheryl
cleaned up Young-ju and sent her home. Yes, we fucked
like rabbits. Cheryl wouldn't even let me bathe that
night, and what made things even kinkier was that she
gave me a rip-roaring blowjob first. I was slightly
grossed out that he was sucking me when I'd just fucked a
strange woman. But I soon got into the whole thing and we
both got off several more times that night.

As it turned out Young-ju ended up getting pregnant by
me. And Cheryl ended up liking her so much that she
invited her to move in with us. Later I found them having
sex with each other and realized that Cheryl had been
thinking about that all along.

Well at any rate I now have a beautiful little Eurasian
baby girl, and she has 2 mothers who dote upon her every
whim. I also have my 2 lovely women living with me, and
the sex has never been better. Our king sized bed is just
the right size for three.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Samster

Scholarship

The Scholarship - 19-year-old beauty discovers the price of her Scholarship
Katie had grown up in a typical middle class family and for most of her nineteen years there was nothing remarkable about her life. Just your average teenage American girl. It all changed that summer when she was sixteen her dad, her hero, had left for work as usual and every thing was fine in her world. But then the phone range. Her dad had been killed in a traffic accident. Over the next year her mother Jean went down hill pretty fast. Unable to cope with the lose of her husband she had turned to the bottle and money got rather tight. Katie through herself in to her school work. Boyfriends where not an option for her. She just couldn't handle losing someone else she cared for again. She dressed conservatively to play down her perfectly balanced figure. The gentle swell of her breasts, the seductive curve of her waist, and the sheer perfection of her long tapering legs. Her long lustrous red hair was always wore drawn back and tied with a ribbon. Katie's only imperfection was that she had to wear glasses. Yet even the simple wire frames accentuated the classic beauty of her face.
Her dad had always encouraged her to go to college. Katie had worked throughout high school and the year after her graduation. But money was tight and those her grads where good they where not quite good enough for a scholarship. Katie had exhausted all the normal avenues for scholarships when one evening while surfing the net she came across a site. NEED A SCHOLARSHIP AND CANT FIND ONE. Katie filled out the form that asked all the usual questions and submitted it.

Several weeks had passed when she received an e-mail marked urgent. It read " Dear Miss Venard you have qualified for an interview in relation to the Scholarship that you have applied for." Katie could hardly believe it as she read on. This was heaven sent just when she was about to give up on her dreams. It would require that she go to New England for the interview and that would cost, how much she would learn later, but she couldn't pass up this chance.

Katie had taken a lot of time to select what to wear for the interview. Blue blazers, white dress shirt, gray skirt, and low black pumps. She paid the cab driver his fair and gave him a small tip. She could not believe the mansion that she stood in front of. It was massive and very Gothic.

The butler ushered her in to the library and it was strait out of Gothic novel. Dark oaken bookcases, tall slender windows, and dominated by a huge oaken desk. Katie's attention was drawn to that desk and the strait back chair in front of it. A distinguished white hair gentleman sat behind that desk and in a very brisk manner introduced himself as Mr. Mephisto. He directed Katie to take a seat. Katie sat down and crossed her ankles. The chair was uncomfortable and forced her to sit bolt upright. She could feel the material of her blazer and shirt drawn tight across her breasts and blushed. The interview was fairly standard questions about her finical situation, why she wanted to go to art school and so on. Until Mephisto got up and walked around the desk. He walked behind her chair lightly brushing her hair and neck as he passed and placed a hand on her shoulder. Katie followed him with her eyes and felt an unexpected strength in his hand. Her heart quickens with a touch of fear.

"Katie, may I call you Katie"? He asked and continued without waiting for her answer. To really under stand art you must understand the entire process. Not only from the artists' point of view but also from the models' point of view. I would like to conduct a little excise to see if you really understand true art. I will be using a 35mm camera and have you work as the model. Though it is not normally part of the interview I have been very impressed by you so far Katie.

Katie could feel her fear this whole situation made her uncomfortable but she needed that scholarship. Summoning up all her courage. " Mr. Mephisto if it will help you in making a decision, yes." She hoped he did not hear the reluctance in her voice.

"Very well we shall get started" and he went to the desk and took out a professional 35 mm camera. "Katie please remove your blazer, shoes and stockings." She hesitated shocked and unsure what to do. " Is there a problem, or are you just wasting my time." His words stung her and she saw her chances for the scholarship slipping away from her. With trembling hands she removed her blazer and shoes. She turned her back to him removed her pantyhose. Turning back to him Katie nervously smoothed her skirt. "Now I want you to dance around the room stretch your arms above your head. I would like plenty of action". He pressed a button and soft dance music began to play.

This was the hardest thing Katie ever had to do in her nineteen years. Her heart was racing she felt trapped but she started to sway to the all most hypnotic music and flowing with it. She was poetry in motion as her skirt flared out revealing those prefect legs all the way to her upper thighs. Katie was dimly aware of the rhythmic click... click... Click of the camera's shutter and Mephisto circling her like a cat.

His voice came to her in quite but strong commanding whispers encouraging and complimenting her. She wasn't sure when or how it all changed but the encouraging commands changed.

"Katie remove the ribbon from your hair." She did as if her hands had a mind of their own and that lustrous red mane cascaded around her head and shoulders. And on it went.

"Unbutton your blouse."

"Now take it off." ... "Yes, yes that's very good"

"Take off your skirt" ... "Oh such beauty and perfection"

"Now your bar"... "Wonderful"

"Yes, yes you are so beautiful"... " Now the panties"

Still entranced Katie slid her silken panties down her long tapering legs. She could feel arms now encircling her, the warmth of another body pressed close to hers', and then hands caressing and fondling her. They moved up across the flat plain of her belly, to her firm proud breasts lingering there to brush and tease her nipples to an excited hardness. Then they where moving again back down across her belly. Fingers tickling her inner thighs, brushing her virgin bush and gently tracing the outline of those lips that guarded her virgins' treasure. She felt a fire building deep in her belly that started to engulf her whole being. Lips now softly kissed and nibbled her sensitive nipples fanning the fire in her belly. Now she felt herself floating no longer in contact with the floor. She felt the cold kiss of the oaken desk upon her back. As if in another world she sensed her arms being drawn above her head and encircled in a firm silken softness. Katie felt excitement and fear as her legs where gently drawn apart. A cool breeze drifted over her velvet thighs fanning the fires deep within her belly. Then the gentle pressure parting the outer lips of her pussy, proceeding deeper.

A warning alarm went off in Katie's mind that snapped her back to reality. As her mind cleared she saw she was on Mephistos' desk and he was between her legs. "Stop what do you think your doing" she screamed and went to push him off. Katie to her horror fond that her hands where tied and stretched above her head. Tears welling in her eyes Katie saw the old man leering down at her and instantly knew no begging or pleading would stop him. Mr. Mephisto thrust his hips forward taking Katie's virginity in one swift stroke. She was so tight, so very tight . He began to pick up speed stroking his cock deeply into this young innocent virgin. He lowered his mouth to her breasts sucking and biting her nipples.

Katie bucked and thrashed trying to escape her rape but this only seems to excite Mephisto to greater efforts. Finally she gave up the struggle and just lay there with bitter tears running down her velvet cheeks. Suddenly she felt his body stiffen and his cum explode deep in her violated womb as he collapsed on top of her.

Slowly Mephisto withdrew his softening cock from her. He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and put on a robe from one of the desk drawers. Katie just lay there sobbing not saying a word.

"Miss Venard" Mephisto addressed her all business again. I am pleased to inform you that I am awarding you a full scholarship to the art school of your choice. Additionally there will be monthly payments, for living expenses in the amount of $5000.00 for the next four years from this date. There will be some paper work to sign before the actual award.

As he freed her bound hands Katie, tears still running down her cheeks, knew she would sign. She had more taken from her than anyone could imagine not to take this scholarship.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

Raped in Chengdu

Xiao Kim was very late coming back from the Young Women's Club. In Chengdu, in 1957, deep in the heart of a China that was becoming more industrial than rural, it was still safe to walk the streets at any hour, and so the fourteen-year-old felt little fear as she wandered along the sidewalk. Of course, Xiao Kim should have felt at least a little fear. After all, curfew had been thirty minutes before, and even in safe Chengdu there were strict regulations about not being out after curfew unless you were on the People's business.

But Xiao Kim did have a good excuse - and one that could be easily verified - and so she wasn't too worried. She thought to herself, "If I am stopped, I'll simply explain about the Young Women's Club meeting running overtime because we had so many items on the agenda. Any Public Safety people who stop me will understand that."

Xiao Kim was a good little Communist. She held Mao in great reverence and esteem, and believed in the Revolution with all her heart. Xiao Kim believed that, as long as her own intentions were good, she would never have to fear any agent of the State.

She passed by People's Paint Factory Number Thirty-Seven, on Mang-lu Street, and turned left as she always did. She expected the street to be quite empty, and it was. She was halfway down the block, passing by an empty, condemned tenement house when she heard the car's engine behind her. Cars were rare in Chengdu - and Xiao Kim paused, turning to peer at the oncoming headlights, squinting.

The car simply rolled up - a Russian-made vehicle, noisy and smelly and inefficient - and halted at the curb by Xiao Kim. The engine and headlights died at the same instant, and three men emerged, letting the car doors remain gaping open behind them. They all wore military clothing - and the red-and-white armbands that marked them as Public Safety officials. Xiao Kim, little fool that she was, smiled shyly as the three men stepped up onto the sidewalk and swaggered towards her.

"I know it's past curfew - I'm sorry, but you see - " And she launched into her excuse.

"Papers, please," said the tallest of the three, interrupting her rambling explanation. Xiao Kim blinked, and then dutifully produced her ID card, her Young Women's Club membership card, and the official paper marking her as an employee of People's Slipper Factory Number Thirty-two.

The man who idly perused her documents had a little brown nametag affixed to his collar. It said his name was 'Chung Lee.' Xiao Kim glanced at the other two - but they had no nametags. She decided that Chung Lee must be their supervisor, then. And she began to worry. Perhaps they would feel the need to make an example of her if they were being observed on their rounds tonight.

"She'll do," Chung Lee said darkly.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Samster

Raped in Chengdu - Part 2

"Her little tits are like unripe apples," complained the shortest of the three, a squat little fellow with rather crooked teeth.

"But she's so small - she'll be a tight fit on my cock," said the third, a slender young man with rather debonair good looks.

And by now, Xiao Kim was starting to get nervous. Those were not comments one expected to hear from the Guardians of the People!

"Come on. In there," Chung Lee said tersely, grabbing Xiao Kim by the elbow. He pulled her towards the abandoned tenement house, shouldering open the door, which hung crookedly from rotting hinges. The other two followed, and Xiao Kim, too well indoctrinated to disobey, simply went along.

Inside, the bottom floor of the tenement house was full of dust, and not much else. The lobby was empty but for a desk at one end, which had once been the front reception desk, but was now simply a platform to collect dust.

Chung Lee pulled the slender girl over to the desk, and released her arm. He smiled down at her upraised face, and said comfortably, "Take off your skirt, Xiao Kim."

Xiao Kim glanced at the other two men, but both Crooked Teeth and Handsome simply smiled benignly at her. She wasn't sure what to do - and she wasn't certain what they wanted. But these men were her protectors - if they wanted her to remove her skirt, she should just do it. All would be explained later.

So, timidly, the girl unfastened her black pleated skirt, and carefully stepped out of it. She was left in only her white cotton panties and long-sleeved black silk shirt.

Chung Lee took the skirt from her hands, and tossed it to the dusty floor.

"And now the shirt," he commanded.

Meekly, Xiao Kim obeyed. Chung Lee took the shirt from her as well. Xiao Lim was left standing there, nude except for her panties. The three men seemed to inhale deeply all at once, admiring her tender young breasts, tiny but perfect, rounded and firm, pink little nipples tightening and hardening as the cold air caressed them. Her skin was so clear, absolutely unblemished, and so pure. In their pants, the men began to harden.

Chung Lee stepped forward, and then around the trembling girl, who crossed her arms over her chest, giving the other two men a frightened look before lowering her gaze to the floor. She jumped a little when she felt Chung Lee's big, cool hands settle against her waist. She stood very still as they slid around to her flat belly, then down her abdomen. One hand remained on her abdomen and, as Chung Lee moved forward to press his body against Xiao Kim's back, his other hand slid down father, over her panties, pushing between her soft thighs to cup over her crotch.

Xiao Kim closed her eyes and shuddered as she felt Chung Lee's long fingers begin to caress and explore her tender pussy through her panties. He molded the cotton of her panties against the soft shapes of her immature cuntlips, rubbing her slowly. Although she was frightened, Xiao Kim began to feel a curious warmth down between her legs, where Chung Lee was slowly rubbing, pressing, and caressing her.

She sucked in a sharp breath when he lifted his hand, only to slide it down beneath the waistband of her panties. His longer fingers continued to slide down, finding her bare little cunt, gently sliding along the length of her slit, opening the soft petals of her flower, probing at her tight, dry little opening. He slid just the tip of his index finger into her opening, probing, pressing.

She could hear the other men's breathing becoming labored.

Chung Lee withdrew his hands from her body, and stepped back from her.

"Take off your panties, small one," he said quietly.

Obediently, though she was terrified, Xiao Kim did so. She suspected that these men had to examine her somehow, and that to do so they would possibly have to touch her a great deal, and the thought was both horrifying and exciting. Chung Lee's touch had been gentle; she didn't mind so much if he decided to caress her soft pussy a little more.

"Get up on the desk, Xiao Kim. Sit on the edge, and open your legs as wide as you can."

A little horrified at the thought of placing her bare bottom on the dusty desk, the girl nevertheless obeyed, keeping her gaze fastened on the floor as she opened her legs as far as she could without slipping off of the desk.

The three men gazed intently at the fourteen-year-old. Her little slit was as yet hairless, perfect and untouched; her soft little pussylips tightly furled yet plump, suggesting a passionate nature.

"Let's wet her," growled Crooked Teeth.

"She'll rub us raw if we don't," agreed Handsome, adding thoughtfully, "Well, perhaps just the first one. Still, we should wet her."

"I'll do it," promised Chung Lee, stepping forward and kneeling between the girl's parted legs.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

Raped in Chengdu - Part 3 Last

With his long fingers, Chung Lee carefully pulled Xiao Kim's tender cuntlips open, exposing her pink slit and quivering cunthole to the cold air. Xiao Kim cried out softly when Chung Lee leaned in, and extended his tongue, poking it up into her tiny opening. He kept it up, withdrawing his tongue and then pressing it into her over and over again, and the heat Xiao Kim felt began to build, until her tight little passage was slick with both Chung Lee's saliva and her own moisture.

Pleased, Chung Lee pulled back a little, and then slowly inserted his long middle finger into her hole. The girl gasped and closed her eyes tightly, for it hurt just a little bit. Chung Lee gasped, too, both at the way her tight little sheath squeezed his finger - and at the feel of her membrane against the tip of his finger, her virginity.

Chung Lee drew back and stood up.

"Xiao Kim, lie on the desk on your back. Draw your knees up and keep your feet on the table. Spread your thighs as wide as you can."

Shivering, the girl obeyed, turning and scooting herself to lie lengthwise on the table, her dark hair fanning out beneath her as she lay herself on her back, opening herself as Chung Lee had commanded.

"Close your eyes."

She did so.

She heard fabric rustling. She knew instinctively that they were all undressing. And, finally, she realized that she was about to be raped. But these were Public Safety officials - and what could she, a mere citizen, do? She began to shiver violently.

"Call Headquarters. Tell them our location - and that we have a female dissident in captivity. Have them send over Xiang, Kuto and the others," she heard Chung Lee say.

And then she felt a large male body come down over her, a smooth chest press against her breasts, then rise up as familiar long fingers once more parted her soft swollen pussylips. She felt something hot, blunt, and hard rub itself up and down in her slit a few times, and then gently press itself against her tender opening.

"Oh," she sighed - and then moaned as Chung Lee began to press his feverishly hot, hard cock into her tiny hole.

Xiao Kim arched her back and stifled a cry of pain as the blunt hardness continued to press into her narrow, wet little cunt. She heard Chung Lee begin to pant above her. Abruptly, he lost patience with his attempt to enter her slowly. She felt his hands grip her hips hard - and then shrieked in agony as she felt as if a pole had just been jammed up into her cunt.

Chung Lee groaned in pleasure as he abruptly forced his cock up the small girl's tight little cunt, ripping through her hymen and burying himself to the hilt in her grasping wetness, his coarse pubic hair scraping harshly against her bare little mound. He felt her internal muscles clamp down on his raging prick in fierce spasms, massaging along the length of his throbbing cock until he was drooling with pleasure.

Grasping her hips tightly, Chung Lee immediately began sliding his prick rhythmically in and out of the now-weeping girl beneath him, all of his muscles bunching as he humped his hips forward over and over again in vicious jabbing thrusts that speared his cock into her tender hole, rubbing her raw.

After just two minutes of vicious fucking, Chung Lee yelped, rammed his hips forward in three quick jerks, and spurted his boiling hot cum into the young girl's cunt as she trembled and sobbed beneath him.

Slowly, Chung Lee pulled his softening, blood- and cum-streaked cock out of the girl's tender young slit, which seemed to close up afterwards, except for a trickle of red-tinged cum, which leaked from her swollen slit.

Crooked Teeth, licking his lips eagerly, was next.

Xiao Kim felt his fat body settle atop hers, felt the excited fumbling of his fingers as he felt at her breasts and her cunt, spreading her open for him. She suppressed a sob when she felt his thick cock poking against her - finally finding her tight hole and being forced inside by the panting man, who quickly shoved in to the hilt, and began to saw and slide in and out of her raw vagina, rocking above her.

Crooked Teeth also had foul breath, which washed over her as he repeatedly crammed his turgid cock into her slick sheath. He squeezed her tiny breasts hard when he finally stiffened above her, and she moaned when she felt his hot semen flooding from the tip of his thick cock into her pussy.

Handsome grumbled about having to go last as Crooked Teeth withdrew his cock from her abused pussy. Still, he was more than ready to push the girl's thighs more widely apart, and he didn't waste any time touching her - he just slid his long hard penis into her wet cunt, slowly, relishing the feel of her swollen tightness around his prick. Unlike Chung Lee and Crooked Teeth, who stood aside and watched, Handsome hilted himself inside the shivering girl, and then lay almost still atop her. He moved his hips in tiny movements, probing inside of her with his hard prick, poking into her without really thrusting, enjoying the feel of her internal muscles squeezing him, the feel of two other men's cum seeping out around the seal where the base of his cock was pressed against her bare mound.

A low groan escaped Handsome's mouth as his cock swelled, and then began to twitch and jerk and spew his cum into the girl's slick channel.

By the time Handsome finished and rose, seven men from Public Safety Headquarters had arrived - and they gazed with pleased lust at the barely-conscious girl lying with her legs open on the table. One by one, the men mounted her, shoving their cocks into her tender cunt, sawing in and out until they came in her. They all had her several times before morning - but only in her cunt, only with her lying flat on her back on the desk. Few even touched her breasts. Xiao Kim passed out mid-way through the night.

When she awoke, it was morning, and she was alone in the tenement house. Her cunt ached fiercely. She was filled with drying, sticky cum, and the same substance coated her thighs and groin. She dressed slowly, and then walked home. She would never again think of Chengdu - or the People's Republic of China - as a safe place.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Samster

Client - Part 1

How many of us have the chance to try a Korean 'dish'?. Well, I just did !!

It happened only just last week when I was expecting a visit from my customers. Both, a young lady and an old guy was expected to be here to perform some audits on my company on some procedures that we have just implemented. I did not know about their background before they arrived.

On the day of arrival at my premises, I was waiting for them at my lobby. In came both of them and I was quite surprised to find a quite pretty bespectacled young lady named Elaine and Bert, the old guy. After formal introductions, I realised that she was an Americanised Korean and she spoke with an American accent as she has been living in US since young. She was more like a trainee for this visit so that she can learn the ropes from Bert.

As normal, things went quite smooth with the audit and I arranged a classy dinner with my customers. Nothing really happened after that as we were more like trying to know each other.

2 days passed and Elaine was having some stomach flu as she has been having a hard time adjusting to the weather and the food here. She was taken sick and had to stay at her hotel in Grand Hyatt. Bert was OK and therefore I had to accompany him for the audit. They are expected to be here for a week, going back on the day after the weekend.

As Elaine has taken ill, I arranged for some flowers to be sent to her to her room as a gesture from my company on the first day of her illness. Elaine called me back in the afternoon and thanked me for the gesture since my name appeared in the card as the sender on behalf of my company. So those normal greetings like get well soon and take care came into play and we chatted a little bit.

I called her on the second day and she was very much better although she was still unable to turn up for work. I told her that I would take an opportunity to visit her on the next day and she mentioned something like it was OK and not to bother myself as she was also aware I was busy. Honestly, I was not thinking of anything at that time. But then, I had some previous fantasy of screwing a Korean gal especially after watching some Korean dramas and I find them attractive and also sexually active.

The next day, she was still not at work although I knew from Bert that she was more or less OK but since Bert does not want to get her back to work that soon, he allowed her another day of rest. I decided that as a representative of the company, I should pay her a visit since this gesture may be taken as a positive one for my company to score some additional points for the audit.

After finishing work, I went down to her hotel. I went up to her room and press on the bell. I did not tell her that I will be there as I knew she would say that my visit was not necessary. The door opened and she was really surprised to see me. She invited me in to her room and claimed that she was not expecting me to turn up. I told her that I am representing the company to show our concerns for our customer. She was touched.

I can see that she was very much better in her illness and she herself claimed that she wanted to turn up for work but was told to rest to ensure that she fully recuperate. We chatted a little, first from work related issues then to some personal life things. From here, I knew that her family moved to US since she was really young and she was 23 years old. For myself, I am 37 years old-quite an old cock. She's still single and I got to admit that she was a fine young thing.

Suddenly, it dawns upon me that I was thinking more than just a platonic relationship. I just don't know why but this idea of getting her into bed came into my mind abruptly. My mind was drifting away from our conversation now and then, thinking about how I should be fucking her in bed. I tried to concentrate but I can't and the thought of fucking a Korean gal kept lingering in my mind.

We continue to chat and somehow the conversation of talking about our partners came into play. She has just broken up with her boyfriend while I told her that I am married with kids. As she was talking about her ex, she was lamenting on the fact that she wasn't spending enough time and that was why she broke up with him. A small stream of tears flowed down and as usual, trying to be the hero, I offered her a shoulder to cry on. She wasn't really crying but definitely feeling low. She lied on my shoulders for about 5 minutes without both of us speaking a word.

Finally, she slowly looked up and told me that she was sorry claiming that she need to let out her frustrations and I was a good audience. I smiled and nodded my head. She kept looking at me and suddenly she said that she hoped that her boyfriend was like me, treating everyone as good as I am treating her now. I was speechless for a moment. She inched herself towards me and I was like a statue, trying not to relaise what was going on. She asked me whether she can kiss me and I was pretending to not answer her although the fucking answer was yes.

We locked lips and we were kissing passionately. My tongue was vigourously lashing into her mouth. She was sucking and licking at my tongue and saliva was passed from one to another. My hands started to get out of control and started to wander around. It was grabbing at her small breasts as we kissed and she was moaning slightly while closing her eyes.

She was gorgeous without her specs on and I told her that specifically. She returned her compliments. My hands went underneath her T-shirt that she was wearing and grab those boobs although its size was not something to really crow about. We were still passionately locking lips and I soon pulled myself away and with one stroke of my hands, I was removing her T-shirt. She responded by vigourously pulling off my shirt in which at times, I was worried the buttons might come off anytime.

I snapped off the bra strap and pulled her bra down. Right in front of me was a Korean breast awaiting to be devoured. I took a step back and looked at it. Never in my mind had I thought I had the opportunity of fucking a Korean gal. This has got to be the point of no return for me.

I sank my teeth onto those small boobs of hers and she was gyrating her body a little to ensure that her breast were fully in my mouth. I liked around the nipples and she was grabbing at my hair. My mouth was eating her breast while the other hand was fondling the other. She kept saying that she loves it and she muttered in Korean that she 'sarang' (love) me. At this juncture, I was unsure whether I was a replacement for her ex or not but who cares, I was fully focussed on fucking her. I kept 'biting' at her breast alternatively and the other hand was now trying to slip into her shorts.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Samster

Client - Part 2 last

She stopped my hands from exploring further and I was a taken aback. I was panting and I asked her why. She said that she was feeling a bit quilty that she was using me as a sex tools to let out her frustrations. I told her it was OK and I was enjoying every moment of it. But still, she kept holding back. So, we continued kissing and breast sucking for a constant 10-15 minutes.

Finally, after kissing for some time, my thoughts came that I have to be persistent. I told her straight in the face," I need to fuck you and I mean it.". She looked stunned, bit her lips and thought for while. She shook her head and said that she was sorry. My mind went blank. Was she teasing me?. I tried a compromise. If I cannot have fuck her, I wanted to play her pussy and get her to come and likewise, she should make me come. She said OK. This was my last chance.

I slipped my hand and reach for her pussy. She closed her eyes momentarilly and tilt her head backwards. I fely her clit and rubbed it slowly and increase the speed as she moaned louder. I knew this would be the best chance she would let me fuck her since I know that one would not easily reject a fuck when one is damn high. I continue to dig her and finger her and her hips were moving around. And yes, her cunt was fucking moist and wet.

She was panting and moaning. She cried out, " Yeah, I need it. Oh fuck !! I want your cock. She pushed me down on the bed and proceeded to unzip my pants down. She was practically raping me and within minutes, I was only in my underwear with a buldge. My tin soldier was practically trying to explode out of my underwear. She pulled down my underwear and she grabbed it. She put in it in her mouth and was slurping it. I was defenceless against such an act. The slimy juice that was oozing from my cock was licked dry by her mouth. She was like enjoying every moment of it. I had to act. I was feinting ecstacy and was moaning a little and arching my back upwards. She continued to attack my manhood and was licking and sucking away.

This was the moment, I thought. I woke up and show her down on the bed. I pulled her shorts down. She resisted a little but I could tell from her movements that she was also wanting it. I pulled it down all the way and the panties went down as well. Exposed in front of me was a Korean pussy, again waiting to be eaten. We were both fully naked now and I lay on top of her. We frence kissed passionately and at time move my cock near her love tunnel. She spread her legs a little but I was able to hold on and not fuck her now. Time was on my side.

I slowly moved my head down and reach her pussy. It was a nicely trimmed one and using my hands, I spread her legs wide. Oh Yes !! I can see those wet juices flowing out of her pussy. And the best thing was her pussy lips was still quite closely joined. Not much of those labia skin which means that she does not really fuck too often. What fucking luck I have. I slowly prised open her lips and there lays a pinkish looking love tunnel. I immediately lashed my tongue into it without much invitation. She let out a soft moan. I continued to tongue fuck her and she was unable to take it anymore. She kept moving up and I grabbed hold of her legs and kept poking her pussy with my trained tongue. Unable to move, she kept moaning and jerk her body upwards and was shaking violently. I asked her , Did you come?, and she nodded and said that she wanted more now.

At this juncture, I knew that I cannot control myself much longer. To delay some more time, I positioned myself with my cock right infront of her mouth while I was still licking her moist and juicy cunt. We were in a 69 position now and I can feel that each time I kept nibbling at her clit, she would stopped sucking my cock. She just could not take it anymore.

Finally, I can feel myself wanting to enter her. I mounted from the 69 position and face her. We kissed ferociously and my hands wer still at her breast and another still fingering her. She kept thrusting her body forward and I knew the moment has come where she cannot reject me anymore. I spread her legs wide and positioned my cock in front of her pussy. She was breathing heavily and was shaking her head lightly. "No, please ..or I'm gonna regret it". I ignore her pleas and shove in my 5 inch dick into her raw tight and moist pussy. She let out ," Oh my god, it is hard !!".

I can hear the sound of those juices that were rubbing between our sexual organs. It was really fucking wet. She kept moving up and down while I was trying to follow the rhythm. I can feel myself coming but the action cannot stop now. I pulled my cock out and she pleaded with me to keep pumping her. I told her that I may come anytime and asked if it was dangerous to load my love juice inside her. She told me that the chance would be 1 in a million as she just had her period 3 days ago so it would be really safe.

I told her that I want to fuck her doggy style. She flipped over and I pulled her to the edge of the bed. I am going to ramp her hard from behind and give her the fuck that she will not forget. She guided my cock with her hand into her love tunnel and before she can even lead it in, I was eager enough to push my full length of my cock into her waiting pussy. I kept ramming her with all my might and she kept yelling, 'fuck me, oh yes, fuck me'.

I can sense my luv juz flowing out and I told her that I am cumming. She cried, " Yeah , load it into my pussy". With that, I shot my load into her and pumped a few more times. It kept splurting for a while before the last drop of juz flowed into her pussy.

I stayed in that position for while. She told me that she has not felt a cock inside her for quite sometime until now and it was truly a great feeling. She also said that I was a good lover unlike her ex. We both cleaned up and was actually feeling a little embarassed that we got carried away with our emotions.

I was extremely satisfied as I have managed to realise my dream of fucking a Korean gal instead of planning to go to Seoul on holiday to get one. The pussy's same but somehow we still have the lingering thoughts of screwing a different nationality.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Samster

Indo Maid - Part 1

Labour in Indonesia is cheap. Many people comes from the villages into the cities, and having no sufficient education, the men usually work in constructions, while the women work as housemaids and staying in the employers' house.

In my house, there was a new maid. The previous one did not return after enjoying her "holiday." However, if the old one was old, this new one - Rani - looks very young, maybe still in her teens.

Both my parents work, and with the irregular classes I have in the university, I also have irregular hours at home. One day I went to the campus early in the morning, but the class turned out to be cancelled. Since there is nothing going in the campus that early in the morning I returned home.

When I enter the house, there is no one in sight. I went straight to the kitchen to get something to drink. My kitchen has two doors, one connecting to the living room and another to the backyard. Just as I entered the kitchen, through the other opened door I saw Rani came out of the maid's bathroom with a medium towel wrapped around her body. I was quite shocked, but didn't fail to notice the shapely body and the firm breasts with the nipple showing through the thin towel. She is more shocked than me, blushed and ran to her bedroom. I forget about the drink and went to my bedroom to jack off.

The following days I started to watch her every move, and now and then I got a glimpse of her inner body here and there. I became obsessed and slowly my decision was made.

Several days after that, the same thing happened, but this time I followed her to her bedroom and hold the door before she can close it. She smiled a shameful smile while looking at her toes, but do nothing. I entered the room, closed the door behind me, and for a minute or two just stand there looking at her with my heart thumping crazily.

"Rani, how old are you anyway?" I ask.

With a whisper she answer, "I'm eighteen." I almost can't believe it. She's eighteen, but looks much younger than that.

I sit on her bed and said, "Come, sit here beside me." She hesitated a moment, but while still looking to the floor she sit beside me. I reached for her chin and make her look at me. She smile and quickly look down again. I lift her face again, and this time I do not wait, but kiss her lips softly. I can tell she is quite surprised by her sharp intake of breath, but after a while she sigh and seems to enjoy my hungry kisses.

I stop kissing her and slowly open the towel that hide her young body. With a small voice she say, "Ah, I'm ashamed. Please don't," but do nothing to stop me unwrapping the towel. That words only make me more aroused, "Don't be ashamed. I will also open my clothes," and continue kissing her cheek, nose and eyes.

I throw the towel to the floor, and ... WOW! Her body has not yet fully developed, but the contour is already very shapely, and her breasts are very firm with the small nipple pointing upwards. I push her lying on the bed and start kissing her again while my hands moving all over her body. My prick screaming to be let out, feeling the small but hard titties, the softness of her pelvis, the firm young buttocks. Her breath starting to stacatto and she squirmed every time I squeeze her sensitive parts.

I lick her neck, suck each of her breasts, trailing wet kisses on her belly and thighs and finally put my mouth in her cunt. "Aaaaahh.....hhhh.....hhhhh.......," her body squirmed and she arch her back when I start sucking at her clit. Only after several minutes her body shook and she moaned haltingly experiencing her first orgasm. After that she lay with eyes closed and her breath like a runner.

I quickly get up and throw my clothes all over the room. Naked I hug her again, and kiss her lips with my tongue tasting her lips, teeth and tongue. I massage her breasts alternately while I rub my prick on her stomach. Her breath quicken and she start kissing me back. I grab my prick and rubbing it on her cunt lips. She become more excited, and without realizing it, start moving her body erotically.

I push my prick into her, and her face start to squirm. She is indeed a virgin, and I know that I hurt her. However, her first come and her second arousal have lubricated her cunt quite well, and bit-by-bit I can feel my prick enter her super-tight cunt, until something stopped me. I push, and she yell, "Oooo.......oh!" and I'm fully inside. For a few moments I stop moving and enjoying the tightness that grip my prick. Her tenseness start to subside, and I start pumping. Obviously it still hurt her, but I can tell she also start enjoying my in-and-out movement, although she is very tight. She started to moan, "Emmmh..... ooogghh...... oohahhh......"

Knowing that the hurt has gone and she has start enjoying my strokes, I got to my knees without taking my prick out of her, and continue my strokes while I also licking, sucking and biting her firm breasts. She moaned harder and start to gyrate her hips. What a hot cunt she is! I got more excited and jamming my cock full-force into her. Once again she arched her back and start moaning loudly, "Aaaarrrggh......," and her body convulsed and shook and suddenly the sound of my prick in her is like when you step on a pool of water. She is having her second orgasm! Gradually her movement and moan subsided, and she lay under me with her eyes closed and her mouth agape. Trickles of sweat all over her sweet face.

I am still hard and deep in her, and I suspend my movement a while, letting her enjoy the aftermath of an orgasm. Her eyes still closed and face full of pleasure, her lips started to form a smile. How beautiful!
Old 01-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Samster

Indo Maid - Part 2

I started to move my hips again, and she purred with delight feeling my shaft moving between her vagina wall. Soon she warmed up and start to move her hips unconsciously, and thus giving me more pleasure.

Finally we both climaxed in unison my semen spurted on the bottom of her vagina, and that send her into an ecstasy. I lay exhausted on top of her and we both fall asleep.

Since the first time I introduced fucking to Rani, she turned out to be a very passionate young girl. I got her a bottle of birth-prevention pills, and we both studied the instruction. After that, we took every opportunity to enjoy each other's body. Sometimes we did it in front of a sex video tape, and she learned all the positions.

About two months after our first coupling, I went home from a trip to another city, and even before I saw Rani, I already had a hard-on - thinking about what awaits me at home. The house was empty, and I went straight to Rani's bedroom but right before I push open the door, I heard a conversation. I stopped and listened, wondering who she had in her room.

"...and then what happened?" I heard Rani asked.

"Well ... I tried my best to stay away from him whenever he's around."

"Why? Is he bad looking? Is he smelly?"

"Mmh, no ... actually not. ... But I'm afraid of him."

"But what did you feel when he's touching your breast?"

"Well ... ummh ... I don't know! I'm just scared. You will also be scared if you're in my place."

Rani giggle. "At first, yes. But afterwards, it's really wonderful!"

"What! You mean you were also touched?"

Rani giggle again. "Not only that, but also touched him. In fact, it was more than that and ... oh! ... it feels so good" Pause. I feel myself became more excited than before.

"Why don't you let him?" I heard Rani say. "Once you feel what it's like ...." Giggle. "Or ... would you like to try it with my tuan?" ['tuan' is master in Indonesian language].

I heard a squeak. "Oh, don't say that! I could die with embarrassment!" Giggle. "Ah! But I could tell that you are also excited!" Another squeak, then giggle.

"Mmmm... I'm curious, really. Back home I heard a lot from my parent's bedroom, and I wonder what it's like. That's all."

"Now, don't lie to me, Tik, you're more than just curious! We grew up together, remember?" Then I remember, it is Titik, a maid from the house at the end of the street.

"Well ... yeah ..." A sigh. "After my first blood, my breasts sometimes feels funny, and I sort of love touching them. But to let a man touch it ..."

That's all I need to hear! I take a few steps back, and stepping loudly I entered Rani's room. Rani had a look of surprise on her face, but Titik is really pale. Both say nothing.

"Hi ... Tik! Taking a time off?" I say, closing the door. "Well, Rani, shall we show her our little secret?" Rani giggled, and Titik got more pale. I pay no attention and hug and kiss Rani. After a while, I start massaging her breast through her clothes, and then start to undo her dress' buttons. I make her stand up, take her off her clothes, her bra and panties, and I laid her on the bed, and start sucking her breasts. Rani let out a gasp, and open her legs to my probing hands. I continue sucking her breasts, and then move to her belly, and opening her legs wide, I slurp at her cunt and Rani start to moan erotically.

All this happened quite fast and Titik could only sit there with her eyes wide and her mouth gaping open - although quite "busy" I never stop watching her with the tail of my eyes.

I stop suddenly, getting up and say, "Ah..., that's too nice to delay ... but we have a friend here, Rani. Do you think it's polite to ignore her?"

Rani opened her eyes sleepily, and her eyes shine with naughtiness, "Ahhhh ... not really. A guess should be served first." She lean on her elbows and look at Titik. "Come on, Tik. Oh, you won't regret it," she continue with a wicked smile.

Titik stammered, "I...I...I...d'...do...don't know! I...I...I'm scared."

I pulled Rani to a sitting position, got behind her, and massage her breasts with my hands, "Don't you think it's nice to have your breasts massaged like this?" I ran my tongue along Rani's neck, "Or to feel this on your neck?" I put a finger to Rani's cunt and rub her clit, "And I bet you are eager to know how to feel my finger here instead of your own ..." All the time both I and Rani stared at her.

She gulped and her eyes drop, saying nothing. I release Rani and move to Titik. Gently I take her hand in mine, lifting her chin with the other. She still close her eyes, but I notice her breath got quicker. I slowly kiss her lips, and after a while I flick my tongue inside her mouth. She gasp when I start to fondle her breasts in turn, and her body shake when I start to open her blouse.

I stop and say softly, "Come, let Rani do it," and pull her to the middle of the bed. Rani quickly complied and block my view with her own body. Off came the blouse, and then the skirt, and the bra, and the panties. Rani move away, and ... what a body! Meanwhile, I have taken all my clothes off.

I waste no time scaring her with my eyes, and start kissing her as gentle as I could - although I really want to spread her legs and enter her right then. I taste the inside of her mouth, trailed wet kisses on her neck, and spread saliva all over her upper breasts. She started to moan, and then ... dear me! Rani also start to kiss her on the back of her neck! I'm quite surprised that she can do something like that!

So we both explore Titik's body, and she moan, whimper and sigh with her breath becoming more and more quickened. Her body jolt from time to time. I don't know which of us excite her the most, and I'm sure she can't tell either.

Rani pulled her and make her lying on her back, and continue kissing her all over her face from above her head. I reach her vagina and start eating her in all my earnest. Titik really buck and shudder, and only after a few minutes, "Aaach...aaauf...aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...!" she climaxed for the very first time in her life.

I climb on top of her, taking my aim, and thrust my penis into her wet cunt. The orgasm has drained her energy, she is still 'up in the sky,' and her cunt is still full of her own juices, so she doesn't really feel the pain when I break through her hymen. But after I fully penetrated her, and she felt my weight on her, she suddenly realized herself, and the feeling came back. "Mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaahh, oooohhhh, mother...mmmmmphh" Rani closed her mouth on hers from above, and I start pumping. Titik's voice muffled by Rani's mouth, and erotic sounds come from both of them and I can feel Titik's hips start bucking back against mine. Very shortly she arch her back and climaxed for the second time.

I wait a few moments until her last spasm ended, moved up, kiss Rani, and I fell back with her on top of me, and she ride me wildly.

After we both climaxed, I kiss both of them, take my clothes, go to my own room taking a bath and drop off in a satisfied nap. My second virgin within two months.
Old 01-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story Archieved - From my collection

great one bro... glad to see it in this forum... bring on the rest...

"Sex is the best stress buster. It's better than any drug."
Old 02-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster

Beng - Part 1

Time for some malay story...

Aku sudah tidak tertahan lagi dengan segala perbuatan Ah Beng dan rakakn-rakannya. Namun untuk memberitahu sesiapa mengenai perkara ini aku tidak berani. Kepala ku berat memikirkan akan kejadian-kejadian yang telah berlaku ke atas ku. Walaupun banyak wang yang aku perolehi namun apalah ertinya jika terpaksa menjadi hamba seks kepada anak murid sendiri. Aku betul-betul buntu dan tidak tahu apa yang harus aku lakukan. Aku menjadi semacam fobia untuk ke sekolah dan rumah Ah Beng untuk mengajar tiusyen. Suamiku tidak sedar akan apa yang berlaku kepada ku. Aku juga risau akan ugutan Ah Beng untuk mengedar gambarku sekiranya aku memberitahu sesiapa mengenai perkara ini.
Pagi minggu itu suamiku menerima panggilan telefon dari Ah Beng. Setelah agak lama berbual akhirnya suamiku melaetakkan gagang telefon dan memberitahuku bahawa Ah Beng mengajak aku ke rumahnya untuk menyambut hari lahirnya yang akan diadakan pada petang nanti. Aku membantah dengan mengatakan bahawa aku penat. Suamiku menjadi serba salah kerana dia telah mengatakan bahawa aku akan datang kerana dia akan membawa anak-anak kerumah ibu mertuaku pada petang itu. Menjadi kebiasaan padaku untuk tidak mengikutnya pulang kerumah mertuaku kerana aku akan menyelesaikan kerja-kerja rumah pada petang minggu.
Akhirnya setelah berlaku pertengkaran kecil akupun setuju kerana takut suamiku mengesyaki sesuatu atas keengganan ku ke sana dan aku juga takut Beng akan menelefon suamiku semula. Suamiku mula berkemas-kemas dan akupun turut ke bilik air untuk mandi dan bersiap kerumah Ah Beng. Sambil mandi fikiranku berkecamuk, apa pula yang akan terjadi nanti di sana. Aku menahan sebak di dada sambil tanganku sibuk membersihkan tubuhku yang memang sedia kotor.
Suamiku menghantar aku ke depan pintu rumah Ah Beng. Ah Beng telah sedia menunggu dan memberitahu suamiku agar tidak perlu menjemput aku kerana bapanya akan menghantar aku pulang. Setelah bersalaman dengan suamiku dan mencium anak-anak aku mengikut Ah Beng masuk kedalam rumah. Semua pelajar yang mengerjakan aku semalam ada di situ di tambah pula dengan lebih kurang 5 orang lagi. Semuanya lelaki. Aku menjadi seram sejuk. Ah Beng menutup pintu depan dan mula mengajak aku duduk di sofa. Di atas meja telah tersedia makanan ringan dan kek. Setelah aku melabuhkan punggung Ah Beng memasang TV besarnya dan menayangkan cerita blue. Aku sedar kini bahawa keluarganya tiada di rumah. Ohhh. Aku akan menjadi mangsa lagi. Semua rakan-rakannya ghairah menonton TV sedangkan aku duduk terpaku di atas sofa itu.
Ah Beng kemudiannya pergi ke arah VCD palyernya dan mengeluarkan CD yang terdapat disitu. Dia lalu mengambil kamera videonya dan di sambung ke TV. Kelihatanlah aku sedang melakukan pelbgai aksi yang dirakamkannya dari hari mula aku terlibat dengan seks songsang tersebut. Semua pelajar yang ada di situ diam sahaja sambil menjeling-jeling ke arahku. Ah Beng mengarahkan aku bangun dan mula membuka pakaianku di hadapan rakan-rakannya. Aku tidak berganjak tetapi Ah Beng bertukar menjadi ganas dan menarik belakang tengkuk ku . Aku dibiarkannya berdiri di tengah-tengah ruang tamu dan bebrapa orang rakannya mula berjalan mendekati aku. Selvam mula meramas punggungku dari luar baju kurung sementara seorang lagi budak India menarik baju ku ke atas.
Ah Beng tersenyum apabila mendapati aku tidak memakai seluar dalam, hanya memakai bra sahaja. Sekarang terdapat lima orang pelajar mengerumuni aku sambil meramas-ramas serta menjilat-jilat tubuhku dengan ganas. Yang lain memerhatikan aku sambil tangan masing-masing meramas kemaluan mereka. Selvam menarik kepalaku ke bawah dan menyuakan kemaluannya ke mulut ku. Aku skarang berada dalam posisi menonggeng. Rakan yang lain sibuk menjilat bontotku dan cipapku sekali gus. Aku hanya mampu menunduk dan menghisap kemluan Selvam yang agak besar. Cipapku mula di banjiri cecair lazatku yang sudah mula terbit. Tidak berapa lama tubuhku di tolak kebawah. Aku akur dan sekarang aku berada dalam keadaan doggie style. Sedang aku leka menghisap dan di jilat aku terdengar Ah beng mengeluarkan arahan yang tidak aku fahami sambil di sambut oleh rakan-rakannya yang lain. Kemudianmereka mula meninggalkan aku dan duduk berkeliling di atas sofa. Ah Beng mengarahkan aku agar menghisap kemaluan rakan-rakannya satu persatu sementara cipapku akan dikerjakan secara bergilir-gilir sementara aku mngisap kemaluan mereka. Aku mula dengan menghisap kemaluan Ah Beng dan Selvam yang mula-mula menyetubuhiku.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

Beng - Part 2

Ahhhhh, lazat sekali kote Selvam terbenam dalam di cipapku. Aku secra automatik mengayak-ayakkan punggung semasa Selvam menujah cipapku. Aku beralih dari seorang pelajar ke pelajar yang lain bagaikan seorang hamba seks Jepun. Sebenarnya aku sendiri sudah climaks semasa di setubuhi Selvam. Mereka kini bergilir-gilir menyetubuhiku sambil aku merangkak dari seorang ke seorang. Setelah selesai pusing keliling Ah Beng mula mahu agar aku bertukar posisi. Kali ini rakan nya yang bertubuh agak sasa baring di bawah sementara aku duduk di atasnya. Aku merasakan mereka sedang merancang untuk menyetubuhiku secara bertiga. Setelah posisi tersebut di capai Ah Beng menundukkan badanku kedepan dan menyengetkan badannya ke sisi. Dia menyuakan kotenya kearah cipapku juga. OOOOOh dua zakar dalam satu cipap aku terjerit bila mereka mula bergerak secara serentak. Namun suaraku tersekat oleh zakar rakan mereka yang menujah ganas mulutku. Aku merasakan terlalu amat nikmat dan padat rongga farajku.
Setelah beberapa tujahan mereka berhenti dan Ah Beng memanggil seorang lagi rakannya. Ah Beng meminggirkan badannya ke sisi sementara rakannya membongkok di belakang Ah Beng dan meng'adjust' agar boleh memasukkan zakarnya ke lubang duburku. Setelah berjaya mereka mula bergerak serentak. Aku kini disetubuhi oleh empat orang anak muridku secara serentak. Semua lubang yang ada padaku telah dipenuhi. Sementara itu seorang demi seorang pelajar yang tidak terlibat memancutkan air maninya di belakangku. Aku kini telah beberapa kali klimaks dan tidak tahan unuk menanggung berat badanku sendiri. Aku kini hanya mengerakkan punggung dan muka sahaja sementara badanku menumpang di atas badan rakan Ah Beng yang berada di bawah tubuhku.
Mereka sekarang memecut dengan laju dan duburku terasa panas oleh ledakan air mani siapapun aku tak pasti. Kini cipapku pula trasa agak panas ….satu …dua tembkan jitu masuk lurus diikuti oleh satu di mulutku. Meleleh air mani keluar dari segala rongga yang ada pada tubuhku. Aku terdampar di atas tubuh anak muridku sementara Ah beng dan rakannya mula baring di atas lantai. Aku dapat merasakan cecair panas meleleh keluar dari dubur, faraj dan mulutku. Murid yang baring di bawahku kemudianmenolak aku kesisi kerana dia juga sudah kehilangan tenaga. Aku terdampar tidak dapat bergerak di atas lantai dengan tubuh yang penuh dengan air mani. Berkilat-kilat tubuhku. Mataku tertutup oleh londehan tudung yang juga telah dicemari air mani.
Semua pelajar itu terduduk dan ada pula yang terbaring kepuasan. Ah Beng merangkak kearahku dan perlahan-lahan membuka kangkangan kakiku. Aku hanya membiarkan sahaja tanpa dapat membuat apa-apa. Ah Beng kemudian menarik tudungku ke atas sedikit agar rakan-rakannya dapat melihat wajah puasku dengan jelas. Setelah agak lama terbaring Ah Beng dan rakan-rakannya mengangkat kedua-dua belah tanganku. Aku akur dan bangun mengikut mereka. Tubuhku kini penuh dengan air mani yang mula mengering. Mereka beramai ramai mengikut aku yang di papah Ah Beng dan Selvam menuju bilik air. Bilik air itu agak luas dan bersih. Ah Bneg menanggalkan tudung dan kain pocotku dan membawa aku masuk ke bilik air. Dia mengarahkan aku berbaring disitu sambil rakan-rakan yang lain mula mengurut kemaluan masing masing untuk kali yang kedua.
Dengan tidak disangka-sangka Ah Beng menyuakan zakarnya ke arah kepalaku dan mengeluarkan air kencingnya ke atasku. Aku menutup mata menahan air kencing dari memedihkan mataku. Aku menekup mukaku dengan kedua-dua tapak tangan. Rakan-rakannya yang lain turut berbuat perkara yang sama. Aku betul-betul rasa terhina yang amat sangat. Sekarang badanku bercampur bau hancing air kencing dan lelehan air mani. Setelah puas berbuat demikian mereka sekali lagi mengerjakan aku secara bergilir-gilir dalam keadaan yang hancing itu. Ada juga di antara mereka yang memaksa aku menjilat dubur mereka sambil mereka melancap. Kaki ku terasa seakan tidak dapat lagi menanggung beban badanku kerana terlalu letih. Habis muka, badan dan rambutku basah oleh air mani dan air kencing mereka.
Setelah masing-masing puas mereka mandi beramai-ramai sambil masing-masing menyabun aku untuk membersihkan diriku yang berkeadaan seperti terkena tumpahan gam. Setelah mengelap tubuhku mereka masing masing mengeluarkan wang dan menyumbatnya ke setiap lubang yang ada di badanku. Aku betul-betul terasa seperti sampah. Selepas itu aku tidak sedar apa yang berlaku. Apabila sedar aku sudah berada di pintu hadapan rumahku seorang diri lebih kurang pukul 9.30. Mujur suamiku masih belum pulang….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1